Max Noir PI: Case of the Corrupted Coeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Noir, I've come to pay you." Agnes said, all smiles. She looked a hundred times better than yesterday, and she didn't look half bad then. Her baby blues just weren't so sad anymore.

"You could have mailed the check. You two didn't need to come down here again." I said.

"We wanted to thank you in person." Sherry said. "Agnes is very special to me, and this was killing her. I can't imagine how we could have managed this without you.

"You didn't need me. Not really. This was the sort of problem that was going to fix itself."

Agnes closed in on me and looked up, her smile lighting up the room.

"We tried everything. We were out of hope. And you fixed it. Thank you."

And then she gave me a hug.

I wasn't quite sure what to do with that. I half patted her on the back, half patted her on the head. Parts of her that were hard to ignore were pressed against parts of me that were failing to ignore them.

"My pleasure." I said. And I meant it.

Sherry stepped forward and hugged both of us. There was a lot of softness pressed against me, and I can't say I minded.

"You made my Agnes happy." Sherry said. "So we're going to make you happy."

Then she leaned in and nibbled on my ear.

"Pardon?" It was the only word that occurred to me.

"Well, it occurred to me that a man in your line of work does not have a great deal of time to deal with his needs. Up all night and day chasing leads and saving poor wayward girls. And Agnes and I thought that that was just too lonely for words. And she and I were just so happy and we wanted to share that happiness." said Sherry, dangerously close to my ear.

I felt Agnes nuzzle into my neck. And a hand that I could not see was sliding down my shirt, behind my belt, and into my shorts.

"You don't have to..."

"Oh, but we want to." said Agnes. "And we could not think of a better way to show our appreciation then to bring you the joy that you brought to us"

The hand slipped around my cock, hardening everything it touched.

"And It seems that you appreciate us." Agnes said. "Let's find out how much."

With that Agnes dropped to her knees, leaving me at the mercy of Sherry's lips, which locked onto mine. Her hands busied themselves with my buttons.

I felt Agnes unbuckle my belt, then slide my pants down my knees. I stepped out of them as they hit the ground. The state of my floors mean the dry cleaning bill would be a nightmare. But if things kept going the way I thought they were I'd be delighted to pay it.

Sherry had my shirt and jacket off, and Agnes had me bare below the waist. My hardness was locked and loaded, aimed right at her lips. She rested her finger tip on it, then pushed it down. It popped back up.

"It's so happy to see me!" she said.

Sherry dropped to her knees next to Agnes.

"Is it now? I've never seen one before."

Then she too put her finger on it, pulling it down only to clap with delight when it returned to attention.

"That's because you're a sucker for a pretty face, and boys aren't pretty.

Agnes looked up.

"No offense Mr. Noir."

"None taken." I said. "I got a mirror."

"Now I have much broader tastes then my Sherry." Agnes said.

And, then and there, in the sight of me, God, and my one eyed villain, Agnes pulled Sherry in for a kiss. I've felt passion before, the fire driving you to touch, love, and consume another person. But I don't know that I've ever really seen it. The way that Agnes and Sherry kissed made me want to see so much more of it.

My heart was beating so loud I was sure they could hear it. When they separated there was a small strand of saliva connecting them, stretching until it snapped.

"But it's not our time dear Agnes." Sherry said.

"You are so right," Agnes said. Then she turned and licked a tiny bead of precome off the head of my cock. She lifted it up and licked the bottom of my cock with her tongue, starting at the top and working her way all the way down to the balls she cradled.

"See Agnes, with a woman you have to be gentle. You have to tease. To explore. But a man's needs are different. They want immediacy. They want action. They want..."

And at this she swallowed every single inch of my cock, until her lips rested against me. No preamble, stretching, or preparing herself, just a full and complete mastery of my cock. She started to rock back and forth, letting just the slightest bit of me escape.

I realized I had been wrong. About quite a bit. I had thought that Agnes was a meek girl, pulled into a spider's web of deceit and betrayal. But she was the aggressor, the one who called the shots. That boy couldn't handle her. And when her hand snaked up behind my balls I realized that I was going to have some problems as well.

I put my hand on her cheek, and she looked up at me, sliding back so that I could see my length escape her mouth, then watching her slowly accept it again, inch by inch, her hands teasing me mercilessly as her doe eyes screamed innocence.

Sherry kneeled down behind her, kissing her neck and running a hand up Agnes tight sweater. I could see it cup a perfect breast and had to pull myself free.

"Why Mr. Noir," Agnes said, "I was not yet done with you."

"I'm afraid that if you were looking to get some additional use out of me we'll have to stop there. Your tongue knows entirely too much."

"You make a fair point. There are ways I want to use that beast of yours."

At this Agnes raised her hands to the air. Sherry's hands moved to the bottom of Agnes' sweater and slowly raised it. Creamy white skin, soft and smooth, was exposed to my hungry eyes.

"Why Mr. Noir, you're dripping? Is the anticipation so much?" Agnes asked.

"It's everything." I say.

The sweater passed her lovely blue bra, then covered her face for just a moment. Sherry then straightened it out and carefully folded it. She found a cleanish part of my desk and laid it there.

Anges reached back and undid a clasp, then slowly pulled the straps forward. First a flash of light pink, then the hard nipples. They were magnificent breasts, jutting forth with the pride of youth.

"Sherry." Agnes said.

Sherry took the bra from Agnes and lay it on top of the sweater. Then she kneeled in front of Agnes and very carefully took a hard nipple deep into her mouth. Agnes grabbed a handful of Sherry's hair and pulled her in tight. A groan escaped her lips.

Then she looked at me.

"Mr. Noir, you must attend to me."

I'd never heard sweeter words. I walked over to the offered breast. I wrapped my hand around it and leaned in, pulling her nipple deep into my mouth.

"Mr. Noir! If you go at that too much I'm afraid I'll have nothing for you later."

Sherry released her hold. "She says that, but she's always good for more."

Agnes pulled Sherry back in.

"Don't be telling all my secrets, love. Now busy your idle hands."

At that Sherry ran one hand up a tight thigh, until it escaped my vision under Agnes' skirt. Sherry's other hand pulled up her own skirt, then slid under the band of her panties. The sound of her wet lips being invaded by eager fingers was obscene. I ran a hand along the back of Agnes until I found the zip for her skirt, then slowly worked it down. If this was the game we were playing I was more than eager to see where it led.

The zipper hit the magical moment of equilibrium and then the skirt began it's long slow slide over her thighs. It caught for a moment on Sherry's arm, before she slid her hand out of Agnes' panties. The skirt fell to the floor. And now there was just a couple square inches of wet blue cotton between me and Agnes' very special secret.

Sherry kneeled lower, and slid the gusset to the side. The pink lips glistened in the dim light, before being covered by Sherry's hungry lips. Agnes grabbed a handful of Sherry's hair and pulled her in.

"That's it, my love. Make me feel it. Get me off."

I helplessly attended to the splendid breasts in front of me, waiting for the next piece of direction.

Agnes smiled at me, a lustful thing full of promise.

"I am, as you know, a good girl." She giggle, sounding girlish for just a moment. Then the fire came back.

"You helped save my reputation. As a good girl must I am saving my most special parts for marriage."

"He'll be a lucky guy." I say. I mean it.

"He'll be rich. But I have needs. And, while Sherry can bring me to a wet and messy end, sometimes I want more. And so my very special thank you will be letting you put that hard cock deep in my ass. Does this seem fair to you?"

I paused for a second.

"I still get paid, right? Pussy doesn't pay the rent."

"Trust me, pussy always pays the rent. But yes, we had a deal. Consider this a bonus. Sherry, lick my ass."

Agnes hopped up on the desk and raised her legs. Sherry attacked the tender pink rosebud with a gusto that went well past obscene, her tongue plunging in and out, stretching and getting it wet. Agnes' pussy dripped over all, filling the room with the heady aroma of sex.

I've done a lot. I've seen a lot. But I've never wanted to fuck like I did in that moment.

"Sherry, my breasts. Mr. Noir, you may take your prize. Gently please. I am, after all, a delicate flower."

Sherry moved up to the perfect globes and I filled the space between Agnes legs. I rubbed my cock along her slit, feeling it pick up precious lubrication for the sins to come. I rested the head against the tiny pink hole, and pushed. Just a little. Just enough to feel the tightness. Feel it give. Feel it stretch, just a little, to accommodate me.

Sherry had done good work. The head of my cock popped in with ease, and Agnes gasped.

"Careful Mr. Noir. If you finish too soon I'll be not at all pleased."

Sherry's hand traveled down Agnes' stomach until it found what it was seeking. A pair of fingers entered the wet snatch in front of me. Her thumb made slow delicate circles on Agnes' engorged clit. I put my hands on Agnes' hips and pushed forward, feeling her stretch to meet me. It was tight. She talked a good game, but she'd never taken anything of any size back there. I moved slowly, taking an inch, then giving back three quarters. I was in no hurry. I wanted to remember every bit of this.

Agnes started to moan. Sherry, clearly an expert in pleasure, pushed harder on the circles, grinding the clit into the hood.

"You dirty little girl Sherry." Agnes said. "Do you have a finger in your snatch? Are you getting yourself close?"

"I do." Sherry said, her skirt outlining her busy fingers.

"Let me taste you." she said. The words sounded like a request, but I know an order when I hear one.

Sherry slowly maneuvered her hand out of her skirt, bringing her sticky nectar to Agnes' open lips. Agnes licked and slurped the fingers clean.

"You taste divine, my love. Now finish."

Sherry's fingers left Agnes' mouth and her pretty little pussy, the lips open and so tempting. The man who got to fill that would be the luckiest son of a bitch on earth.

Sherry took off her skirt and underwear, then hopped up on the desk next to Agnes. She put one hand back between Agnes's legs, and the other between hers. Both started moving, quickly working each clit. She was a marvel, and any other day I'd have given my soul to feel her.

But today was Agnes' day. She squeezed down on me, then released. Then she did it again. And again. I felt myself getting close.

"In a minute, Mr. Noir, I am going to come. And because you are in my ass I am going to squirt all over you. If you wish to finish in my tight little ass I suggest you do so soon, because when I am done you will be too."

"I'll do my best," I grunted.

"I expect no less."

I sped up, feeling her start to spasm. Sherry's fingers matched my rhythm, somehow focused on Agnes even as she ground her palm on her own clit.

"Mr. Noir?" Agnes said

It was the way she said it. Impatient? Yes. Bossy? Yes. But with just a bit of primal animal lust sneaking in? Of course.

I slammed in one last time, finally burying myself to the hilt. I lost it, feeling my legs go weak as it felt like she squeezed gallons of come out of me. And then she went stiff, her legs freezing and toes curling. A drip of liquid squirted out, then a flood. And all the while Sherry's busy little fingers worked on the hard pink clit.

Anges collapsed, her legs sliding down the desk, my cock sliding out.

"Sherry?" she said.

"Coming now." Sherry's eyes rolled back in her head as she sped her fingers up, both hands now free to get her off. I watched, wishing I could do more. That I could touch her. Taste her. But that wasn't the gift. Sherry grunted, locked up, and then relaxed.

"Done ma'am."

"Excellent. Mr. Noir, I'll need the use of your sink."

I waved over to it and collapsed in my chair. My office smelled like a house of ill repute and I was spent. Both of the lovely young women gracefully moved to the sink, taking my flannel and doing things to it that made me feel jealous. I watched every second, trying to imprint it all in my mind. The delicate curves, the flawless skin, the incredible heat hidden within.

The girls dressed in front of me like I wasn't even there. I didn't mind. If I died today I'd take it.

Then Agnes reached into her purse and took out the check. She put it on the desk.

"I trust we have your discretion, Mr. Noir?"

"Of course," I said. "In this business a man ain't nothing if he can't keep his mouth shut."

Agnes leaned in and gave me a kiss that I felt in my toes.

"Then thank you." she said.

"You are welcome." I said. I didn't have a big speech. I wish I had. I could have kept her there a couple seconds longer.

The door opened. The door closed. My office may be shit, my life may be shit, and this town is definitely shit. But on a day like this I see rainbows everywhere.

12