Max Submits to His Mummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax your throat."

I feel the muscle loosen allowing me to watch as he takes my fingers deep in his mouth. My pussy throbs looking at his helpless expression.

While he's distracted I move my hips upwards and position his cock at my entrance. Sliding him into my clenched cunt.

"Ahhhh" he whines as the intense pleasure rushes through him. As I ride him it's clear how hot he's getting how sensitive his cock must feel buried deep in my wet cunt. I can practically feel it vibrating inside my tight hole. I intentionally tense the muscles which line the walls of my cunt swallowing him deeper causing him cry out followed by sharp breaths through bared teeth.His eyes are erratic, scattered all over my body watching me work his cock deep inside myself.

His cock is so sensitive I can feel it shaking, pulsing begging for release.

"Do you like the feel of mummy's tight cunt?" I speed my movement my huge tits bouncing distractingly.

"Ye-ahes" he moans out in reply.

"Do you wanna cum inside mummy?"

"Please mummy- I want to so badly please, ahh j-just this once."

I pinch his nipples twisting them violently as I feel him trying to control his body to stop himself from breaking my rules. He's such a good boy. I feel my own climax riding out as my walls become impossibly tighter, and somehow even more slick with each stroke.

Looking down at him his face is the picture of helplessness, need, want.

Submission.

"Go ahead my love, cum." I say my own moans filling the warm space. I feel his cock twitch and soon after ropes of his seed shoot deep inside me.

His eyes meet mine"T-Thank you."

Thank you for reading :)

I wanted to say thank you to slave50 (nicholas) who helped me write and develop my ideas, as well as helping me to find inspiration for the finale product.

12