Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just ask my girlfriend."

He parried as the camera briefly shot up revealing a nervous smile on his face that became awkward giggling at the intrusion. The sound of another can of beer opening could be heard before he raised it to his lips drinking. Renee's hand appeared in the frame taking the can away.

"I'm asking you Andre. I'm asking because you said we were friends. You said we could talk about things, so I'm asking you if it's true what they say?"

He doubled over laughing as Renee followed him, the frame centering on the ridiculous bulge in his crotch. He tried to compose himself a bit before glancing up into the frame dead on, smiling with this blank expression in his eyes. I knew how jealous his girlfriend Shawnee was having even been threatened by her at the thought of pairing Andre with someone else. Renee seemed to let the camera sit there recording his reactions for an extended period of time.

"Andre?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Can I see it?"

His nervous laughter tapered off, head rolling about before taking another swig from the can that had been set aside on an adjacent stool. These were new pieces of furniture that I hadn't seen before. He snickered a bit longer trying to avoid answering her.

"Come on Andre; you know where she is brother. You said we're friends and all; we're grownups here, adults and I'm just asking you if I can see it."

Despite speaking matronly, her tone rang clinical overtly detached in some respects as he glanced at the floor mutely nodding. The camera started moving gradually until his face was captured in closeup from his forehead to his bottom lip. The sound of his zipper being drawn down flowed from my laptop speakers. It actually felt like I was standing inside her living room watching. I was innately uncomfortable watching the clip.

The camera dipped low finding her hand unsnapping the sole metal button keeping his worn jeans together. Andre's boxers appeared with a hint of the freakish crown of his enormous prick covering his navel. Her other hand appeared in frame taking liberties raising the hem of his striped t-shirt exposing his six pack abs.

"Oh Andre, I think you really do like me, huh?" Her left hand grabbed a fist full of his boxers yanking them down exposing the rest of his third leg and part of his balls.

Renee's audible shriek changed the mood momentarily followed by some light chuckling as she handled his cock with authority. Her hand looked especially small grasping his thickening shaft. The camera shot up quickly revealing his face.

He started to smile, but bit into his lower lip as the camera returned salaciously to his endowment where one pale hand was wrapped around his prick while the other lightly pinched and teased the spade like head of his member. Renee broke into little bits of anxious laughter amid these sustained gasps.

"Holy shit Andre; it's really true. Damn you're holding man; oh shit. Fuck me, I think it's almost as wide as my wrist; have you measured it?"

She made a fist turning her wrist up beside his cock for an embarrassingly accurate comparison of his size.

"No ma'am; I never did that."

"Why would you? Damn it's just huge Andre; I mean uh, fuck it's a donkey dick man. Shit look at all the veins on this thing. Wow, Andre this is, like so fucking cool man. Oh my god, this is stupid thick; so you got a lot of girlfriends hanging around, don't you?" The joy in her voice as her disembodied hands handled and caressed his endowment was innately awkward.

"Okay you saw it; I'm gonna pull my pants up."

"Why, I'm still looking at it Andre; we're friends, right?"

"Yeah but-!"

"And you said I could look at your thing, didn't you?"

"But you looked, so I should pull my pants up." It was obvious Renee was wearing the chest harness as it shot up again revealing her right hand cradling his face.

"I'm not finished looking at your dick." Her other hand rose into the frame pointer finger poking his forehead emphasizing her point.

"But Shawnee..."

"Shawnee is getting fucked right now Andre. So, what is it like being her cuck? You know she's getting back shots all day and we're just talking man. You're helping me; don't you realize that Andre?"

"Helping you?"

"Yeah, we're making a documentary together."

"We are?"

"Yeah, ain't nothing wrong with that, right?"

Both of her hands were cupping his cheeks in tandem. Renee gave them a healthy pinch as her soft reassuring chuckle emanated from my speakers when he reacted by squinting his eyes momentarily.

"Okay." He acquiesced shakily.

The camera dipped low finding her returning pale hands covering his thighs, thumb pushing nails into them until he accommodated her efforts spreading them. She was beside herself greedily exposing his large balls further letting them rest partially atop his thighs. Renee's fists captured his briefs and pants yanking downward with purpose. Andre's large hand appeared between his legs trying to timidly stop her.

"ANDRE!!"

Renee captured his thumb drawing the hand away immediately yanking his clothing to his knees with a self-satisfied gasp. The camera settled on his junk giving me the impression Renee was admiring her handiwork before one hand dipped in grabbing him at the base. His cock looked ridiculously fake as she pointed it towards the ceiling chuckling to herself. She shook it around snickering to herself at its solid state.

"Oh fuck, look at that shit." The clip ended abruptly.

The third clip started with Renee continuing her examination of Andre's endowment comparing it to the size of her universal television remote which it dwarfed. She followed this up by placing a drafting ruler beside it, also dwarfing that as well before she went for the trifecta by placing an empty Pringles can beside his cock. Renee took things further sheathing his endowment with the Pringles can over his member laughing playfully.

"Okay, alright you got to see it so, can I have my pants back?" In the blurred background you could make out Andre's discarded pants and boxers.

"Just one more thing, okay Andre? Don't be such a fucking downer man; I'm getting some really good stuff here! You don't even have to do anything but fucking sit there. Look, if you don't wanna do this while your girlfriend fucks another guy right downstairs, I understand. You wanna be a fucking simp, huh?"

"I ain't no simp."

"Uhm, yes you are Andre; don't you know what that means, huh? A simp plainly means for your information, "Suckers Idolizing Mediocre Pussy" and we both know I'm far from mediocre. Is that what you want to be in your life, a fucking tampon for your supposed girlfriend, and your wife nigga? Still trying to figure that one out, bruh."

The camera dipped up finding Andre sitting there hunched over with his hands resting between his legs. She let it linger there watching pensively, her now heavy breathing audible. He looked dejected, defeated mentally. He looked up at the camera biting his lower lip, befuddled. Her hand appeared cupping the underside of his chin.

"Look at me Andre." He was blinking profusely but managed to look directly into the camera.

"Hey, I want to apologize for that; I was out of pocket. We're still cool, right?" He nodded visibly trying to control his emotions.

"I'm serious."

The shot went dark as she leaned in kissing him, presumably on the cheek. Renee drew back watching for a few moments before the camera panned down revealing her hand on his bare thigh.

"Okay."

"Good, I'm glad we can still be friends; I want that, don't you?"

"Yeah."

Her hand was seen handling his member running up and down his shaft. Renee was softly masturbating him as she spoke in a cooing manner. Both of them knew she was fully taking advantage of the situation.

"So it's okay if we do a little bit more, right?" The clip ended abruptly before he answered.

When the third clip was activated I found Andre's member taking up the frame almost isolated sticking upward like some fleshy lightsaber. The background was out of focus for a few seconds before the wall came into view that he'd formally been sitting against. I detected an obvious time jump and likely more toxic coercion realizing Andre was now strapped with the chest cam.

In the distance Renee walked into her living room carrying something on camera for fleeting seconds giving the viewer a brief glimpse that would silence and bring credence to claims of physically intimidating Andre. I heard an object placed on the floor nearby with a clunky sound before her disembodied hand appeared hovering over his endowment.

"Relax, you're really gonna like this." She instructed as her other hand appeared holding a half gallon sized clear bottle filled with some liquid that I determined to be lube. She began watering his crotch down rubbing the oily liquid into his genitals and inner thighs.

"What is it; I-I mean what are you doing?"

"Geez, are you a fucking retard? I'm gonna give you a hand job." Her words stung as I feared the worst.

"No, uhm, it's getting warm; that's what I mean." I cupped my hand over my mouth watching as my worst fears came to light.

"It's just lube that I make for my customers; don't worry its watered down quite a bit, Andre. If I put some of it on your dick unfiltered; now, that would be something to film."

Renee chuckled off camera now liberally spraying the concoction all over her outstretched right hand until it was dripping from her fingers.

"It's just that I never felt something like this before."

"Oh yeah, wait until I get started baby; you're gonna love this shit."

Renee's fist enclosed around the middle of a shaft so thick she was unable to close fingers about it. Her fist began sliding weakly in limited repetition neither touching the base of his endowment or the head. In seconds, the camera shook a bit as Andre wriggled about starting to experience the sensation.

"It's so warm; your hand is..."

"You like it?"

"Yeah, it feels good." Andre admitted voice beginning to falter as her strokes increased. The loose skin on his huge, uncircumcised prick was becoming tight revealing a painful looking erection Renee added her other hand using her palm on the tip of his purplish crown in teasing fashion.

"Tell me what it feels like Andre."

"Aw, its feeling so warm, no it's hot and your fingers...it's like I can feel each one of them on my dick. This feels so good, ma'am." His lower back arched up off the floor, but Renee flattened her palm against his abdomen pushing him back down on what I assumed was her plush white rug.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"No please, keep doing what you're doing. Ah, it feels in-incredible...AAAAHHHHH, AH, AHH, AWWNNNN!!" The hand that pressed down on his abdomen, was now cupping his balls. I could see what she was doing from the camera angle mounted but gathered that his head was propped up likely on a pillow or cushion.

"So, you like how this feels right; like what I'm doing right?"

"YEEEEAAAHHH!!" His pelvis was shaking as she went a bit harder methodically stroking his entire prick letting her palm tease and tickle the bulbous spade shaped crown.

"If you like, I can gift your girlfriend some of this lube and she can rub it on your dick. This will make you fuck her brains out, if not to death. Would you like me to give her some of this, Andre?"

"OOOOHHH YEEEAAAHH!!" I shuddered remembering how Renee had similarly milked me to distraction all while dressing me down for sleeping with Yoli among other things. Now I was watching what would be a public display of her talents if it hadn't been scuttled in the recycle bin of the laptop.

"Then you have to keep this a secret, okay?"

"AWWWNNNN, AHHHHH O-KAAAAY!!" Renee was squeezing his shaft as hard as she could with more of her arm gradually revealed as she leaned into it, bicep flexing from the exertion. Her other hand wasn't visible between his legs, but his flopping legs spoke to the activity unseen.

"We're secret friends, right Andre?"

"FUUUHHH, FAWWWK!! OH YES, WE'RE ANYTHING YOU WANT!!" He sounded feverish, sexually addled getting more euphoric and involuntarily animated from the waist down.

Her jacking fist was a blur of motion isolated to the middle of his thickening shaft. Andre was popping his hips up into her jerking overtures. The wet slick sounds accompanying her actions were highly audible.

"So that means you don't tell, right?" Renee was leading him where she wanted.

"YEEEESSSS!!" Andre reached his breaking point.

Renee leaned further into the frame visible from the shoulder down stroking away for all she was worth as he flopped about on the floor. The wet oily sounds seemed to get louder as splashes of the lube flicked onto the camera lens.

Andre sounded like he was being reamed as rivulets of clear pre-ejaculate drizzled down over her frenetically pumping fist. The veins on his cock were visibly swollen to the point of bursting while the pointed head of his cock was tinted in shades of deep fleshy purple with frenzied shades of red wine colored crimson.

Renee suddenly stopped on a dime, just handling him at the shaft, her labored breathing audible from the speakers. There was this pregnant pause like she was waiting for something.

"SHIT!! FUCK!! AWWWNNN IT'S-IT'S CUM-CUMMING-CUMMING OUT!!"

A thick rope of semen spurted powerfully from the head of his cock along with several others as Renee held his member pointed upright at the ceiling. Renee's stationary fist ended up completely glazed over including thick stringy webs of cum on her wrist. She didn't move but allowed Andre to hump upward into her hand essentially fucking it as much as she wanted until he began to calm down.

"Did that feel good, huh Andre?"

He folded his knees up into the frame trying to whack his legs together but seemed too weak to do so as her fist started sliding along his shaft again. The semen running from the head of his cock was unending.

"That was incredible, ma'am."

"And it's our little secret, right?"

"Sure."

This guy was all gooey in the middle and probably would've gone out and killed somebody if she wanted. Renee's snickering was audible as she slid her fingers up around his glans.

"Damn Andre, you made a mess; let me clean this up."

Renee's head appeared in frame fully for the first time bringing with it some surprises. Her eyes were covered with these big, blocky looking cat eyed glasses pushed up on her nose while her hair was thicker than usual and deep brunette. She was obviously wearing a wig and the glasses to hide her identity.

"AAAAWWW SHIT!!"

The overly large head of Andre's cock disappeared between her lips exclusively while her hands mimicked a technique I'd watched Shawnee use on Jaquan days prior. Renee Kelly prove to be a capable mimic playing his enormous prick like a clarinet.

"THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!! AWWWNNN, FUH-FUH FUKKKKK!!"

At this point Andre was somewhere over the rainbow as Renee added her own twist to the stolen technique vacuuming her cheeks, hard. The loud slurp was never ending as she roughly jerked with both hands towards her pursed lips.

"DAMN THAT FEELS GHUUUUDDDD, AWWWW FUHHH!!" The head of his cock thumped the back of her throat resulting in these gurgling noises, but she didn't break the seal as he eventually calmed down.

He settled down breathing hard, but the oversized head of his prick remained hidden behind Renee's lips as she studied his reaction. A few seconds later her hands left his member as she stared with a full mouth. I noticed that she'd also taken the precaution to use makeup to completely shade in the area around her eyes making the blocky thick framed glasses, an impromptu domino mask. Only people who closely knew Renee would be able to suss out her identity.

"Oh that feels good how you tickling my pee hole with your tongue." His coarse admiration notwithstanding. Andre was a full convert at this point. Renee released the spade like head of his cock sitting back on her haunches watching his face impassively.

Her dark painted lips parted releasing a deluge of froth, saliva intermingled with his cum running down her chin. It was the nastiest display of sexuality I'd ever seen from Renee Kelly. She sat there on the back of her calves allowing his spunk to drip off her chin, now gazing into the camera impassively.

The clip ended.

I found myself sweating profusely just from watching these clips and I was sporting serious wood. The interaction between Renee and Andre was overtly taboo in a way only cheaters can attest to with everything being done on the low.

Now, I understood Renee's demand that I cobble something together out of the crappy shoot she'd allowed Jaquan to direct. I sat back gauging everything I'd seen realizing how many steps ahead Renee was in front of us all. Her earlier comment referring snarkily to Shawnee using the same insult as her best friend, was symbolic of the intricate con playing itself out in front of my clueless eyes.

Renee Kelly had been fishing for Andre the entire time.

I hit the fourth clip.

Andre was stripped completely nude other than his greying mismatched athletic socks and ratty looking Nike track shoes. He was lingering at the far end of the wall looking much like a zombie dragging his fingers across its finished surface. The tall, ripped simpleton appeared entranced as I realized that I was seeing everything from the point of view of that same chest cam when Renee's naked thighs appeared on either side of the frame.

"ANDRE COME OVER HERE AND EAT ME!" She sounded indignant as the sound of her fingers snapping blasted from my speakers.

I watched him cover his face with his hands for a few seconds as Renee got even more indignant still snapping her fingers, eventually clapping until he lumbered over. Halfway Andre got on his hands and knees crawling forward towards the camera between her thighs.

"You know how to eat pussy, don't you nigga; or do I gotta break out the coloring book for that shit, too?!" Her pale hand followed by her wrist and forearm appeared as Renee spread apart her flower for Andre to feast.

"Oh yeah, suck me fool."

Andre lapped at her cunt like he was licking an ice cream cone for a minute or two before she groaned out of frustration. Renee's other hand shot out palming his head along with the other mashing his face into her cunt.

I flinched at the earsplitting shriek that followed, then chuckled at the karma. Andre bless his dear sex addled heart, had accidentally nipped her clit with his teeth.

"I'M SORRY!!" Obviously, the clip ended abruptly in a flurry of movement.

I played it several times getting a good laugh at Renee's expense. She'd come out of nowhere with a shitty attitude repeatedly making me feel little more than a lackey. I fished out my phone thinking of calling her up to gloat about the blooper but thought of the last horrific prank she'd pulled on me before going dark. I stared at the last clip knowing what I would find when I opened it. There was no way she wouldn't finish what she started after going through so much to get her hands on Andre.

I hesitated getting a drink before hitting the last link.

"OWWW!!OOWWW!! OOOHH FUK!! FUKK!! FUH ME!! FUKKK!!" I expected more sex finding a perfectly framed shot of Renee's fifty inch butt being lanced in all its heart shaped glory. Andre was hitting that shit balls deep giving it his all and she was taking it like a champ. His hands were locked around her small waist drawing her into his pelvis with burning passion. Comically what I assumed was a magnum condom was visible partially on his member.

Andre's grunts rhythmically matched her distressed whining as he used his huge cock to give her a beating. Every stroke stuffed her full to the brim with some thrusts appearing to bend his cock a bit with wince inducing proficiency. There were motion ripples everywhere as I wondered what she'd said or done to get him truly into the game.