Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 08

Story Info
Introducing Ms. One...
29.5k words
4.94
7.8k
10

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

(RECAP)

Tressie reached back disengaging us quickly turning as she squatted, open legged. She took me to the base in one motion just as I went into the throes of a frenetic orgasm. Knowing her proclivities beforehand I applied pressure to the sides of her head palming it like a basketball. Tressie Fisher likes sex rough and wild with nothing withheld.

Several burst of cum filled the beloved Sunday school teacher's gullet without missing a beat. She swallowed each in succession until I was spent breathing through her nose the whole time. Sexually dazed post coitus, I glanced down at her face still stuffed full of my tumescence. She kept her mouth agape as I pulled out noticing the vestiges of my climax on her tongue.

She swallowed.

"I think I'm gonna need just a little more proof."

...to be continued.

**************

Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 08

Featuring: Renee Kelly-36D-32-50 (25 years old)

Ms. One-???-??-?? (25 years old)

Tressie Fisher-48EE-44-48 (23 years old)

* Introducing: Vicky Stone-41C-38-58 (23 years old)*

"I think I'm gonna need just a little more proof."

"Okay Tressie, here you go." I tapped the length of my shaft on her lips and cheeks wiping our mixed juices on her face until it was glistening. She took me whole again to the base, vacuuming her cheeks making me howl at the enticing sensation that slightly bordered on pain.

Tressie started methodically working me slurping and sucking loudly, pursing her lips allowing me to slap my member on her lips getting little splashes of moisture. She took me back inside sucking hard on my member until I couldn't take it anymore. She pressed on sucking even harder letting froth run from her lips down her chin. There were splotches of moistures on the floor between my feet.

I pushed her away handling my member as she wiped her mouth with her forearm. I couldn't wait immediately getting down between her legs noticing the excitement on her face. Tressie reached down pressing me against her slit handling it until it slid inside. She laid on her back as I went balls deep inside with her arching up into the initial thrust.

Neither one of us cared that we were screwing just inside a door separating us from the street outside where both of had just saw my mother off. I'm couldn't lie to myself that it felt good to return partially to the days before I'd gotten entangled with Jaquan and Renee Kelly.

Tressie Fisher was than willing to be a sexual pin cushion even if she was a little whacked out. I should've been running for the hills but was becoming acclimated to the crazy women in my life. Tressie arched up into my humping pelvis holding that position above the floor as my balls slapped against the bottom of her butt.

"Fuck it."

"Huh?"

"Fuck it."

"What?"

"FUCK ME HARD GODDAMMIT!!" Tressie lost it shrilly yelling as her hips buckled, butt bouncing into my thrusts as I drew my knees forward under her sides.

A few of the buttons on her blouse had come undone revealing hints of the deep cleavage underneath. Her mouth hung open as she rocked herself into a frenzy underneath me, wrists and ankles interlocked on my back. My eyes were glued to her jiggling cleavage wanting to see if I could make more buttons pop. Her cunt tightened up around me as she started twisting in a counter clockwise motion taking my endowment wherever she wanted.

I went at her with piston-like efficiency neither of us giving a damn about anything. She was bouncing on my business as her bust jiggled all over the place eventually popping another button. I got peeks at this beige underwire held together with a front strip of what appeared to be Velcro or maybe a zipper. Tressie noticed and went to undo the last buttons.

"DON'T TOUCH IT; I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!" I quickly shifted gathering her legs up over my shoulders popping my hips for all I was worth making those 44EE's bounce like giant bags of jello causing the last two buttons on her blouse to come undone. Tressie's cleavage burst free like two honey colored melons come alive as her hands slid under my shirt raking nails across my abdomen.

I wanted complete exposure fueled by my thrusts alone continuing the sexual drubbing until her breasts began to surge upward revealing what appeared to be nursing pads cover her saucer sized nipples. An unwanted failed pregnancy left her with the ability to lactate. She'd delighted in feeding me some of her milk in crazed fashion during out initial encounter. Now, I knew what to expect for the most part as her cunt began snapping on the upper portion of my shaft.

"YOU-YUURRRR MAKING ME CUMMM!!" Tressie sounded as if she were hyper ventilating, her voice faltering from being pinned to the floor and railed. It seemed like it had been awhile since she drained her boobs, because rivulets of milk was running from beneath the pads some of it pooling in her cleavage and neck. Her shoulders rolled as I grabbed her wrists driving myself crashing into her box. The halves of her blouse were spread apart on either side of her prone body.

"GHUD-GHUD-GAAAWWWDDD, OH GAAAWWWDD DON'T STOP FUKKING ME!!" Her shapely legs were quivering uncontrollably draped over my shoulders. Her enormous teats were now pooled up cradling her chin free of their lacy confinement. I got into a kneeling open legged squat slamming myself into her with the force of a wrecking ball.

"GHAAAWDDDDD, NUH-NUH-NEEEVER STOP FAAAWWKING MEEEE!!" I crouched over her body grabbing her shoulders yanking her into my piston thrusts starting to feel it myself. She was soaked between the legs, big chunky butt rolling around in this wild semicircle. Her screams were echoing off the walls along with the wet sound of our bumping uglies.

"SHIT!! FUK MAN!! YOU BETTER THAN LAAAASST TIME!! FUH-FUUKKK, GHUD GHUD!!" Honestly, I'd gotten a whole lot of practice with a plethora of different women since we initially hooked up in this very basement Sunday school.

Tressie's bottom lip began quivering as she squealed with delight. Her mound was wrenching me all over the place as torrents of moisture drenched the base of my cock. She was full on squirting at this point, wriggling around on the floor underneath me. I reached my zenith knowing how I wanted to finish.

"PUSH EM'!!"

"GHUD-GHUD!! WHUUAAAT?!!" Tressie was completely flushed, bucking frantically as she struggled to comprehend me.

"PUSH EM TOGETHER!!" Tressie nodded mouth agape, clawing at her huge pendulous breasts peeling off the pads revealing her thick milky nipples.

Her fists mashed into them from the outside causing a burst of moisture in minute squirts as I pulled out dropping her legs to straddle her chest. The head of my member barely touched her tits as several bursts of cum shot into the underside of her chin, everything pooling in a puddle just above her boobs. Tressie's legs were clapping together in dire need as I finished jerking out the rest. Her lower back was arching up off the floor begging for satisfaction without words.

"CUMMING!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!!" I quickly slammed myself home causing her cunt to snap down on the middle of my shaft as she got off with a long sustained whimpering cry of satisfaction. I ground into her riding it out until she started to become more manageable. Her legs flopped to my sides bent at the knee, cunt still stuffed.

"Oh shit, why didn't you call me?" She asked running her fingers through her hair.

"Been kind of busy." My chest was pounding, our clothing disheveled.

"Ah, you'll call me now, won't you?"

"Maybe." Tressie covered her face, chuckling into her palms as I disengaged sitting beside her pants still halfway down.

"That was just what I needed; think you might be my new boyfriend."

"Did my mother trade me for a pack of cigarettes, or something?" She chuckled touching a hand to her chest coming away with my splooge webbed between her fingers. I watched her play with it, sexually enraptured.

"Someone's been teaching you; got yourself a sugar mamma or something?"

"It's complicated."

Renee Kelly and the other women were the last thing I wanted to talk about as she sat up beside me facing the door leading out into the kid's playground. I glanced down noticing a big wet stain on her skirt at the same time she did, both of us chuckling. Tressie draped an arm over my shoulder.

"Did she dump you for another boy? That would be so tragic after training you like this." I ignored the taunt focusing on the heavy sway of her meaty looking breasts.

"Guess it worked out for you."

"You're so snarky and mature; surprised you didn't whip out your camera and film me." Her words sparked something deep inside that I ignored noticing my camera bag bedside the door.

"So how long we have to fake this Youth Social thing?"

"I wasn't lying about that shit; that's a real thing."

"Gee thanks."

"Don't worry, you'll like it; besides, you get to hang out with me and get your rocks off with a sick bitch. I run a tight ship and keep things close to the vest. It's just a few guys on the low hanging out so that I can keep my budget for cool things like drugs and alcohol."

"Embezzlement from a church, cool."

"Fuck you." Tressie pinched my cheek and I responded by reaching behind to pinch her bum.

"So, how much time we got before things get going." I pulled out my phone staring at its face. It was a little after four in the evening.

"Hour and a half." We exchanged glances for a few seconds before snickering at the fact that my mother had been tricked into pimping out her son.

Tressie rose up kneeling beside me adjusting her long skirt displaying the large wet stain over muff. It looked as if she'd become incontinent during our hookup. At her prodding, I pulled out my camera filming it as she got up walking about giving me a show. She did a little pirouette for me, blouse still open displaying her huge breasts swaying from the motion before shimmying out of the cumbersome skirt altogether.

Now freed of the garment, the nature of her voluptuous body was clearer from the waist down. Her waist was a bit on the wide side assisting a torso genetically designed to carry her bust while her hips and legs were curvy, gams model length, aesthetically speaking.

"How are you gonna spin the wet stain when the others get here; gonna tell them you went pee pee?" She answered at first with a middle finger, before discarding her blouse shutting down the room.

"Hey jerkoff in case you forgot; this is a fully functional daycare center as well. Comes with a washer dryer in the back for kiddies that go poo. We haven't been running it much lately because of a lack of volunteers."

I continued filming as she draped her skirt over an arm walking to a little alcove containing sliding shutter doors on one side. She pulled them back revealing the vintage washer and dryer.

"Looks like you've got it all worked out." I commented.

"I'm a work in progress."

Tressie pulled some hand towels down from an overhead shelf casually moving me aside entering a tiny adjacent single toilet rest room. I watched and filmed her cleaning up my spunk. She glanced at me encouragingly prompting me to reach in handling one of her breasts. I got some footage of her lactating in fits and stops.

"I don't mind as long as you do both of them." Tressie stripped away her brassiere which was trapped under her pendulous, elongated boobs. I couldn't help but laugh as she got cute placing one of the cups on my head like a ball cap.

"Hour and a half, huh?"

"Yup."

My trusty head mount came into play after that allowing me to stand behind her as she looked at her reflection in the mirror as my hands appeared under her arms cupping her breasts from the bottom. I began kneading and massaging those huge udders getting visible bursts of milky spray eventually marring the small mirror with flecks of moisture that ran down its reflective surface.

Tressie seemed to like having her breasts roughly fondled gradually rubbing her mound eventually fingering herself while reaching back handling my fattening member. I started kissing and suckling her neck as she tapped my member on her right thigh. Tressie Fisher was a twenty three year old with the body of much older woman, the literal definition of a brick shithouse. Her hourglass figure skewed towards the extreme in its own unique way much more different than say, Renee Kelly.

Although she was carrying a little more weight in the right places, it was more genetics whereas Ms. Kelly was a combination of that, regular gym visits and good living. Her efforts were getting me highly aroused as I pinched and twisted her nipples inundating my fingers with milk.

I reached down positioning my member into her pronounced thigh gap cradled on each side by her labia. I wasn't inside, but she could definitely feel it as I sawed my member along her slit. We managed to work up a really good rhythm as my hands slid down to the junction where her pelvis met her thighs.

Tressie started diddling herself, going to work on her clit as her butt bounced off my pelvis. Although she was definitely buxom, Tressie was decidedly loose and jiggly in the bust, hips and upper swell of her chunky butt. Even though I'd started casually filming our tryst, it felt good to just have sex.

Besides Yoli and later Akemi, everything else had been business for the most part. It felt like I'd backdoored my way into a rut I couldn't perceive until Renee locked me out of the site. It was more of a creative issue for me besides the obvious pleasure, but today I was content to enjoy Tressie to the fullest.

"Put it in already." She stood on her toes as I dipped down positioning myself at her entrance. Tressie groaned as I penetrated her up to the hilt as much as possible despite her thick backside.

"Just let it rest inside; lets enjoy it together." She nodded feverishly as I continued squeezing her tits squeezing them hard enough to squirt milk on the mirror and sink top. I went for her clit teasing it as her insides tensed up around my girth.

"Damn, why didn't you call me?"

"Told you, I've been busy Tressie." I rose slightly on the balls of my feet pushing into her from behind while we were vertical. Her lower cheeks were a bit loose parting to naturally accommodate me. I found myself repeating the motion as she gasped and sighed.

"Making those dirty movies?"

"Yeah, more or less." My fingers were rubbing her mound, still teasing her clit.

"Can you make some movies with me; you know I'm down. Didn't you like what I did last time? AAAHHHH SHIT, KEEP IT UP!! You make serious money doing that?"

"Getting by; but I've had some issues lately." Tressie's hand covered my own helping to grope her own breasts. She was endowed enough that our individual hands were able to squeeze in different portions.

"Why?"

"Silent partner bullshit." I admitted starting to push into her with more force.

"Fuck that; do your own thing." Her back arched and twisted adding to the sensation.

"LIKE THIS?!!" I suddenly pushed her over giving her a series of frantic back shots that made her cheeks clap loudly while her tits ended up resting in the small sink.

There was nowhere to go in the tiny restroom which necessitated Tressie planting her palms flat on the toilet lid. She was feeling everything rolling and grinding into my crotch. I went counter clockwise working against her efforts which was mutually beneficial for both of us.

Eventually she was shifting from one side to the other bending slightly at the knee taking me on a ride back and forth while I did my best to match her movements in the opposite direction. The cramped space added to the illicit allure besides the fact that we were hooking up in the basement of a church. I wanted to pound her butt into mush again, but the overt pleasure was in the physical denial. I was forced to adapt to my surroundings instead of getting what I wanted.

Likewise Tressie was required to maintain her end of things by keeping her palms flat on the toilet seat. I pulled out allowing my shaft to rest in her rear cleavage as spunk poured out of my crown. Tressie moaned sawing her butt along the underside of my member. She was definitely good for cleaning the pipes as we enjoyed one another to the fullest. Across the hall we could hear the washer finishing up.

"Thank god mom put me on the pill after that Pastor Grey shit." Tressie turned wrapping her arms around my neck for a soulful kiss. Part of this I suspect, was to stop me from commenting on the tragedy that informed her duplicitous character in current times.

"Killing the mood much?" I commented despite her efforts.

"Price of admission; did you get some good footage?"

"Probably, I wasn't even thinking about it; I just wanted to have a good time." My hand was full of her left ass cheek.

"Then you're gonna join my little club, right?"

"What's up with that?"

"Like I said before, it's all total bullshit that I set up so that I could have unmonitored free time to pursue my prurient interests. Got a couple of friends besides my brother Demon who I'm sure you're familiar with and it's just good times all around."

"Well, I'd be down if you hadn't mentioned that nigga." I shuddered at the thought of the aptly described features of her albino looking older sibling. That guy had given me the creeps bordering on nightmares ever since that fateful night I discovered Tressie sneaking out of the church.

"You're scared of him? He's really harmless and besides; he's kind of off the grid right now."

"Jail?"

"None of your business, but I'll tell you what; hang out tonight and if you don't like it, we'll call it a day. I've got a great girlfriend you should meet. You'll definitely love Vicky for that little porn site of yours."

"Vicky?"

"Wait until you see her; rather wait until you see the ass." My ears perked up at the possibility of finding another "model" to post on my original site.

As far as I was concerned, Renee Kelly had swept the table getting a functioning website out of me for the few hundred bucks she paid me overall the previous night. She'd leveraged her underhanded dealings with constant reminders of sexual access to a plethora of women after being allowed into her social circle. I also felt guilty about inadvertently leading Shawnee and Andre into her influence.

"So Tressie, tell me more?"

"Oh you're interested, huh? I'm jealous already."

I responded by kissing her getting an automatic response as she drew me into her curves, arms wrapped about my waist. We were already grinding into the door frame, but Tressie had to retrieve her dress from the washer. I watched her stacked frame walk across the corridor filming everything.

I absentmindedly realized I still wore her brassiere on my head looking like a true boob.

"Shit."

My camera caught sight of this middle aged woman at the end of the short corridor albeit just her head sticking into the Sunday school from the door that led up into the main church. Tressie was still partially nude wearing just her mangled underwear and the conservative flats on her feet. Moreover, the Spanish woman was looking directly at me face scrunched into a scowl. Tressie followed my eyeline down the corridor finding the floating head staring at us both.

"Oh Rosa, there's no need for service down here right now; give me another hour until the rest of my group shows up, please." Tressie was wholly casual about being visually compromised.

"Sí, señora; oh dios mio esta gente." The woman slunk away from the door with a half whisper crossing herself.

"You're not worried about her telling somebody?"

"Apparently, neither are you." She motioned toward my crotch. My endowment had been fully exposed the whole time. Tressie laughed as I tucked myself away.

"Fuck, I'm gonna get excommunicated and kicked out of my house."

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers
123456...9