Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was crying hard, ugly crying and it was weird because I didn't give a fuck about Little Daisy Kelly, Jaquan, and Renee Kelly.

Out of the blue this soothing warm embrace engulfed me making things start to fade away like my cousin, his daughter, and their ultra-feminine captor. At that moment I knew everything was going to be okay. I sniffled and coughed a bit feeling her arms tighten around my midsection.

"You're my strong boy; I love you and you're gonna be alright son." Mom was leaning into my back hugging me tight to her bosom.

Bless an old school mother who knew just the right thing to do for her emotionally ailing son, my mother went into love bomb mode catering to me for the next hour and a half getting me to clean up while she set a plate out on the table for me. She didn't ask about the obvious tension between me and Jaquan sitting beside me just watching as I cleaned my plate. The spell was broken when her boyfriend called, but I was grateful enough taking the garbage out without being prompted.

Mom was inside her room seemingly talking to one of my aunts when I returned. She wasn't being especially covert, but I managed to hear part of a conversation.

"I should've let him stay at home instead of going over there; now that bitch got my baby all upset. Huh, no he was here too, looking like a dummy while she rubbed his face in it. I don't know dammit, I hope not and you know how that old evil looking girl like to control everything, huh?!! YEAH, WEARING THIS OLE' TIGHT ASS DRESS SHOWING OFF HER ASS FOR ANYBODY WANNA LOOK!! If she didn't have that cute little baby, I tell her to get out of my yard! I DON'T KNOW, STOP ASKING!! Lord, please don't curse me like that!! NOW YOU'RE BEING EXTRA HAZEL!!"

I leaned against the door getting more unintended positive reinforcement from my mother's intended clandestine gossip. She didn't know I was there just outside of her closed door, listening.

"Shit, you don't know why Doris bought that old slant eyed heifer into their house? NO, SHE COULD'VE CARED LESS ABOUT JAQUAN HAVING ALL THEM OTHER GIRLS!! Hazel, you ain't listening and you talk too much!! Don't get mad at me because you left out of things!! OKAY, I'M SORRY!! You know that numb nut, Jaquan stupid is as stupid does, signed his parental rights over to that girl!! YEAH!! YES HAZEL, HE SIGNED THEM AWAY!! I don't know what made him do it back then, but Gloria bought that girl into the house, paid her child support hoping she could get her to tear that paper up. Yeah, she ended up putting a deposit down on that stupid salon to keep seeing her granddaughter! Then she got tired of looking at the girl and moved into a condo!! Get this, that evil girl moved out and didn't tell Jaquan where she was for months!!"

Honestly, it felt like the man upstairs was uh, caping for me in hindsight as I discovered more of Renee's actual history.

"HAZEL, I'M HANGING UP CAUSE YOU ARE BEING OUT OF POCKET!! Yeah, well my boy bet not come up in here telling me he got that girl pregnant or something.

No, nuh no Hazel; I'M NOT ASKING HIM SHIT!!"

I chuckled to myself realizing my mother was too weirded out to ask me about my outburst and it's relation to Renee Kelly. There was no way I'd cop to sleeping with my cousin's girlfriend and baby momma multiple times and I definitely wasn't talking about the crazy polyamorous situation that was starting to form before Renee pulled the plug. It just felt good knowing how much mom loved me not wanting me to end up with somebody like Renee. The sudden ringing of the front door bell startled me. I heard my mother stumbling about trying to get out of bed.

"HAZEL, I GOTTA GO! I THINK GENE IS OUTSIDE!! WE'RE GOING OUT! Huh, no you ain't coming with us. Hazel, you're doing it again and I'm gonna hang up before we go there!! NO I AIN'T BRINGING YOU NO PLATE!!" I edged into the living room looking through the small diamond shaped window finding my mother's boyfriend outside.

"Get away from that door and go back there, clean up the kitchen."

"Sure mom."

She was already dressed for an evening out with her purse and shawl over one arm. She smiled warmly pinching my cheek as I realized she kept her boyfriends outside of the house. I locked up after her and finished up my chores as my thoughts drifted towards Renee and Jaquan.

"Gilded cage, makes sense." I thought of Jaquan's simplistic explanation about cheating on Renee throughout their relationship until she finally road him into the dirt.

I went back into my room retrieving my laptop booting it up. There was the slightest possibility that Renee Kelly figured ahead realizing that I'd likely copied the information and files from the laptop. I was confident my mother hadn't allowed her into my room, retrieving the work laptop herself. It was grating watching my mother interact with a woman she very openly didn't like. Renee just rolled with it confident that she was in control of her own little sphere.

Now I was outside of that bubble and I intended to do some more digging around as I pulled the portable hard drive from its hiding place under my dresser desk. I kept most if not all of the adult material hidden on backups under the bottom drawer. My mother wasn't really computer literate, but she knew how to turn on a laptop. I opened one of the folders finding another video thumbnail of Shawnee's face in visible distress.

"Hey, are you upset?"

"No, I'm fine Ms. One."

Shawnee was seen from the camera's point of view; hand held this time. She was wearing a grey adidas track suit and pink cotton tank top. There was a twisted gold chain link about her neck, the thick kind favored by a lot of rappers and her ears were adorned with luxurious multiple earrings in each of the six piercings , three on either side. Shawnee was glancing down at her own feet dabbing makeup on her chubby cheeks intermittently.

"No, I'll tell you when you're fine chipmunk; I'm just, getting a certain feeling from you." Ms. One sounded casually dangerous.

"I'm okay, I ain't making no feelings or nothing." Shawnee dabbed at her chin with the pad before Ms. One's pale hand shot into frame snatching it away.

"We talked about this right; tell me we didn't talk about this shit beforehand?"

"We talked about it." Shawnee admitted reluctantly.

"So, you're still gonna be this way after all I've done for you bitch. Look at you, I made you money, you-ARE-money "Ms. WTF?!" Fucking gold, clothes, makeup, and endorsements chipmunk; yet you still all up in your feelings about some eggplant, huh? Tell me I'm fucking lying, bitch?"

"Look Renee, its uhm-AAAWWWHHH!!" Ms. One's hand shot into frame striking her with a resoundingly loud pancake slap. Shawnee favored her cheek averting her eyes away from the camera.

"What, is my name?"

"Ms. One."

"That's right, now I want you to tell me if one little eggplant is worth all the shit I gave you. As a matter of fact, why don't you tell me what I've done for you since you've got such a short fucking memory."

Her voice was ice cold.

"Helped me, mentored me getting me cleaned up from being a sloppy floating ass, made me a whole woman independent with several streams of revenue coming in and endorsements on social media. I'm uh, allowed to live here in the studio with my man and uhm..." Ms. One's hand appeared fingers snapping inches away from Shawnee's face as she flinched.

"Your man?"

"Andre."

"Your man?" Ms. One repeated again, the room becoming silent as she struggled to find the answer expected of her.

"Uhm, eggplant?" Shawnee answered uneven as Ms. One snickered off camera.

The camera suddenly veered a sharp right finding Andre sitting in the bed wearing nothing but boxers. He looked clean shaven, fresh haircut with a noticeable diamond stud in one ear. Ms. One was obviously marking her territory as I noticed the glazed over look in his eye remembering that was how I usually looked at her.

"Hey, you my nigga?"

"Yes ma'am Ms. One." He answered without hesitation, grinning from ear to ear as the camera shot back to Shawnee purposely staring the opposite direction. Ms. One cupped her chin forcing the SSBBW to look directly into the camera.

"You my nigga?"

Shawnee was truly a deer caught in the headlights and perpetual fall woman for Ms. One who was intent on exerting her influence over the woman directly and otherwise. Her meticulously shaped brows arched upward as she struggled against her inner nature.

Her makeup was visible due to the high definition camera allowing me to detect the perspiration on her brow. Her lips glistened with expensive gloss and her hair was done immaculately. Faustian deal notwithstanding, the pear shaped Latina was being forced to declare her loyalty outright in front of her boyfriend.

"Yes."

The camera remained on her face in medium closeup while Ms. One remained quiet studying her for any reaction. It seemed to go on forever before she spoke as Shawnee sat there unable to look away from the camera lens. She looked off balance, shook to her core unable to truly express herself.

"Can you believe this shit?"

"She didn't have no problem answering you when you helped her out with a place to live after catching that eviction. Maybe homegirl should pay those bills next time."

The camera veered over towards the door as Rashida walked in still sporting the nose bandage and some bruising from the beating she'd received from Yoli. Despite that, Chi Town Thunda looked impeccable with a wicked pony hawk type updo.

Her incredible body was accentuated by a canary yellow one piece swimsuit that rode really high on her powerful hips. I could see that she was wearing a pair of matching stilettos as she walked right up to Shawnee who looked down at her feet again.

"Chipmunk, I want you to tell me, I want you to look me in the face and tell us you cool with Andre getting fucked. I mean, we're gonna do it anyway, but it would be nice if you weren't downstairs moving out while this nigga having his best day. Look at him, don't you want him to be happy, bitch?" Ms. One was flexing.

"IT'S OKAY, I DON'T CARE!!" Shawnee blurted out barely stifling emotion as the camera switched between Rashida's grinning face and the increasingly uncomfortable Latina.

"Yeah okay; don't you move from that spot. We want to show you how to fuck a nigga right; and its okay if you get up in your feelings. Look, we're trying to help you out with this problem."

"Problem?"

"Yeah, you act like a sorry bitch who doesn't appreciate the world that's been given to her. Do you have any idea what you're capable of Shawnee, huh? No, you don't and you never will if you can't let go bitch. Look at your man; look how happy Rashida's making him."

The camera shifted over finding Chi Town Thunda on all fours wantonly sucking Andre off. Her certified sixty two inches rose high above her shoulders as she cupped his balls, steadily stroking his member with the upper third buried between her thick lips. I was wearing headsets which made the audio immersive more than I wanted.

Ms. One shot intermittent reaction shots capturing Shawnee's obvious despair while my ears were filled with wet, syrupy slurps intermingled with the sounds of spitting and coughing. Andre added to the impassioned audio with this sustained masculine groan that seemed to leave an echo. The veins visible on his member looked ready to burst.

"How you like it Thunda?" Ms. One sounded glib.

"Damn, I could suck this shit all day bitch; chipmunk was sleeping on this nigga for real!"

She went back to vacuum sucking the upper third of his member half snickering, this time adding a little bit of teeth grinding to the fray. Andre was already drenched in perspiration completely euphoric as streams of frothy saliva drizzled down his rubbery looking shaft.

"Fuck, I wish I weren't shooting right now; I want some of that dick too. My pussy is so damn wet now, but it's okay I'm gonna be fucking him tonight anyway." Despite her words, Ms. One's hand dipped into frame handling part of his endowment stroking away along with Rashida who was going to work on his cock, hard.

There were a number of bangle bracelets on her wrist which added a strange cadence to the action. Andre grabbed fistfuls of the bedding appearing to avoid handling Rashida's humongous derriere.

"Damn, I wanna suck on this shit too; hey chipmunk, how we doing over there?" Ms. One teased finding her whipping girl staring blankly at the proceedings blinking profusely.

"You gonna make her cry." Rashida commented between slurps.

"So what; do you know what her man put me through training the nigga? Andre, remember how you fucked up the first day we fucked? Remember that shit? Tell Thunda what you did nigga." His head rolled on his shoulders, snickering a little which earned a balled up fist around his left ear from Ms. One.

I uhm, nipped her clit with my tooth; I'm really sorry about that Ms. One."

"It's okay that was the first day we ever met; besides, I fucked the shit out of you while your bitch was making my money downstairs. We had a real good time, didn't we baby?" Her hand was caressing his cheek in frame.

"Yeah, that was great." Andre admitted, stupid sycophantic grin intact.

"No, what did I tell you about lying Andre."

"Uhm, yeah sorry; that was the best pussy I ever had Ms. One." The camera swung around finding Shawnee about to burst into tears. She was falling to pieces being deconstructed mentally on a continual basis.

"He really nipped your clit?"

"Oh yeah, but he's so much better now girlfriend; Every time he's over, I get topped off like you wouldn't believe. Andre eats pussy like it's going out of style; ain't that right nigga?"

"Yes Ms. One."

"Serious?" Rashida asked stroking his fake looking schlong with dual twisting motions.

"Fuck yeah, you should've been over here the other day; Andre topped off my cousin Carlie so good that she lied to her man and stayed over. Ain't that right Andre my nigga?"

"Yup."

The camera pointed at Shawnee catching her lower lip quivering uncontrollably as the other two women continued sexually gossiping. Andre was enraptured to the exclusion of all else one hand still hovering in the air trembling.

Shit girl, you're the truth!" Rashida commented twisting dual fists simultaneously around the base of his member and just below his crown.

"Try it out; this nigga certified as fuck. Aw shit, Carlie's downstairs right now, I'm gonna call that bitch cause she can't get enough of this nigga head game." Her pale hand was rubbing and caressing Andre's head like some loyal pet while she spoke.

"I'm a have to get some of that shit." Rashida commented, both women ignoring Shawnee completely.

"Hold up, take the camera for a minute girlfriend."

There was a flurry of blurred movement as Ms. One handed off the camera before the shot steadied finding her in full disguise throating a good half of Andre's endowment with no problem. She'd apparently had a lot of practice. A twinge of emotion ran through me making it seem as if I'd been replaced sexually by the clueless stud.

"AW SHIT, AW SHIT THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD MS. ONE!!" Her improved technique got instant results in his overly theatrical cries of ecstasy.

Renee still used Shawnee's technique, but now added her own twist to it allowing the large spade like head of his cock to clear her lips but pursing them tightly while mimicking the feel of penetration forcing it to part her lips in a good ten repetitions before almost throating more than a half letting it linger in her throat as Andre squirmed and happily mewled.

Shawnee was never getting this guy back.

"I LUB YOU MS. ONE!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!! AW SHIT, I LOVE THIS!!" Ms. One drew back leaving a nasty web of saliva and precum hanging from her chin attached to the head of his cock. She went back in for a few seconds doing the penetration thing with her lips again while Rashida laughed and clapped hooting like some country hick.

"Damn Ms. One; you got a nigga wanting to put a ring on it."

Rashida giggled as Ms. One drew back wiping her chin laughing too. She was wearing a simple t-shirt with her awesome lower half on full display. Rashida's hands appeared in frame roughly stroking Andre's cock like she meant it.

"Sometimes I make him cry for the pussy; he loves me. Ain't that right nigga?"

"MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT MS. ONE!!" Andre screamed with some base in his voice. It was more authoritative sounding than before as his hand palmed one of her large sloping breasts through the t-shirt. Ms. One went the extra mile cradling his head nursing him through her t-shirt like some infant.

"He loves me bitch." Rashida turned the camera back on Shawnee who sat there helpless with streams of mascara darkened tears running down her chubby cheeks.

"WHY YOU CRYING?!!" Rashida yelled, indignant.

"Non mi importa di quello stronzo. Non significa un cazzo per me e puoi averlo comunque! Non mi interessa!!" Shawnee replied in her native tongue, her voice shaking uncontrollably.

Renee closed the circle around her in record time controlling everything that mattered in her life, even her place of residence. Upsetting the boss bitch would undoubtedly be catastrophic to her life on a massive level.

"You're not?" Ms. One responded as if Shawnee spoke English.

"NO!!"

"Sei sicuro di quella puttana? Ho il tuo uomo, ho la tua borsa, ho tutto ciò che pensi di possedere e anch'io possiedo il tuo culo grasso, troia!! Vuoi scopare con me cagna?!! Ti sfido Shawnee!! fanculo con me negro!!"

Rashida did a double take, surprised when Ms. One spoke to Shawnee in fluent Spanish. The large pear shaped Latina's eyes went wide, mouth hanging open at the realization that her antagonist was bilingual. She wouldn't even be able to hide verbally in her own language.

"What, I went to a magnet school before high school; bitch, I speak four languages. I've known what you were saying the whole time and for your information; you never fucking asked."

"YOU-WHY DIDN'T YOU!!" Shawnee could barely get the words out between gasps and hiccups preceding the deluge of tears running down her cheeks.

"This is America; we speak the queen's motherfucking English over here my nigga!" Ms. One trolled as Rashida burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Ms. One peeled off the shirt revealing her impressive physique to Shawnee hands on her hips after tossing the shirt aside. Her build was intimidating, her obvious intent meant to humble Shawnee exploiting the woman's body issues. Ms. One glared at her waiting until Shawnee found the courage to face her.

"Yeah, you're right." Shawnee admitted wiping her tears with her forearm taking off a good portion of the makeup caked onto her face.

"Look at me and look at your sloppy ass; I have to use fashion tricks to make you a whole woman while I'm the real deal. The least you could do is be grateful I'm even looking at your face. You're crying because you think like a child. I'm trying to help you, but you hung up on a married nigga who don't even love you. He loves me now because I've shown him what a real woman is my nigga. What're you gonna do about it; we fucking your nigga and you're gonna watch everything or I'm gonna fuck you up bitch."

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH?!!"

"Because it makes me horny."

Ms. One started laughing maniacally as Shawnee slid to the floor burying her face in her hands. Despite how I felt about Shawnee this was beyond cruel making me wonder if both women were trying to drive her into self-harm. Thankfully, the clip ended at that moment giving me time to reflect.

Renee had a noticeable habit of letting it all hang out whenever she felt comfortably in charge of everything around her. There was no doubt Shawnee Thompson knew she'd been swallowed whole as I found another clip.

1...345678