Maximum Stimulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hutch sat his naked red body down in the chair, the machine's sensors kicked on and started up with a low humming sound.

A metallic feminine voice chimed from the control pad under Hutch's left hand. "New test subject detected, what does my mistress command?"

Sylvia gave Hutch a delighted smirk. "I programmed her myself, would you please introduce our new guest?"

"Certainly mistress, I am Astra. My main functions are to greatly enhance an individual's strength and--"

"That's enough, Astra! We don't want to ruin the surprise." Sylvia snapped.

"I could fathom a few guesses," Hutch said, sheepishly.

Sylvia stood over Hutch giving him a good view of her eight-pack and instinctually made Hutch smack his lips a bit to prevent from drooling.

"Enjoying the view?"

"I'm sorry, it's just...well...I can't help but be attracted to your strength."

"Funny. I never would've guessed you loved strong girls this much." Hutch's cheeks immediately went redder than his fur.

Sylvia giggled and put a paw to her breast twisting a nipple over him and relishing his growing erection. She almost wanted to comment on how adorable it looked to her mammoth pussy, but she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"So, Hutchy. You ready?"

Hutch swallowed hard. "Show me which button to press and let's get this thing cranking!"

"Love the enthusiasm, you are braver than the last..." Sylvia trailed off.

Hutch cocked his head and smirked. For a muscle bond goddess, she proved to be exceptionally clever. Most muscle heads he had met were only concerned about their bodies and not much else. But Sylvia, despite her bubbly deflections, had a sharper mind than him.

"I hope this won't scramble my brains or anything." Hutch baited, but she ignored him and guided his black fingers on the control panel's settings. Sylvia grinned and selected "Demi-God."

"Arrangement locked in. Commencing body morph procedure." Astra said.

Suddenly, gel-like wrist straps locked Hutch's arms in place. His heart raced a bit as little nodes the size of hockey pucks wrapped around his biceps and forearms, along with his quads and legs. Another gel-like subsistence wrapped around his hip flexors up to his tiny pecks with another set of nodes placed on his abdominals. The lights on the nodes switched from red to blue.

"Whoa, this isn't what I was exp-pecting." Hutch whimpered.

"Just sit back and relaax." Sylvia cooed, circling Hutch while tickling her growing clit.

Hutch felt his breath freeze in place as a strong electric current pulsed out from the nodes. Within a few seconds, he felt like his body was on fire with every muscle contracting in the nodes' rhythm. Hutch didn't feel the Nano needles inserted into his body. The purple liquid surged into his vein, which began to pop a bit from his smoothed-out red and white fur.

"Excellent, yoouu are doing sooo goood my little test subject." Sylvia teased coming around to see Hutch grit his teeth with a string of saliva hanging from the corner of his mouth. The veins in his neck became a bit more pronounced.

The deer boy grunted and groaned whenever another bit of current slammed into his twitching body for the next 20 minutes. His fur looked a bit matted from the incredible strain, he noticed the machine's pulses were slowing a bit to ease him out of the electric current supercharging his tiny body.

"Body morph complete, subject transformation will begin shortly." Hutch stumbled out from the chair to his hands and knees. He coughed out a clear bit of spit and stomach bile. Confusion racked his senses, his body was still small as he turned to face Sylvia and felt his heart skip a beat.

The muscles on his back began to swell to bodybuilder proportions with a red mange of hair shooting out below his antlers. His bones cracked and reset as his arms grew from thin twigs to rounded biceps and powerful forearms. The little bit of flab melted away as a six-pack lined his stomach wall.

Hutch laughed at the tingling sensation, the transformation felt so good, he slowly began to stand as the broken bit of antler grew back to match his other. He raised a hand to touch them feeling harder than steel. Heat radiated from his body as he quickly expanded from 4-foot-6 to 7-foot-2. Just reaching Sylvia's collarbone.

He looked down at his groin and smiled watching it swell into a one-foot erection, the precum dripping onto the floor. Hutch let husky grunts escape his lips surging bigger and bigger past Sylvia, rubbing her enlarged clit as she stared at his vibrating buttocks.

Hutch felt his quads expand large enough to crush a bowling ball as his body filled out to his new size of 8-foot-5. His growth spurt stopped before his antlers scraped the ceiling.

Hutch breathed heavily his testicles bigger than canon balls with his cock a little over 2-feet.

"How does it feel to be bigger than me!?" Sylvia hugged him from behind and pressed her lactating boobs into his solid lower back muscles.

"Aaahhh, it's fucking incredible!" Hutch jumped from his deep baritone voice and clutched his throat. He looked toward the wall mirror, a behemoth buck stared back. It felt like a dream but he knew this was his new reality.

He flexed his canon ball bicep and felt his penis stiffen.

Sylvia spun him around and ran a paw slowly over his barrel chest to his chiseled obliques. She inhaled deeply the sweet scent of his cock juices. Hutch blushed at her infatuation with his new size, he wasn't used to this much attention. Especially from a beautiful athletic collie.

Sylvia went down quickly wrapping her long tongue around his massive member, Hutch gasped at the new tingling sensation vibrating down his legs to his hooves. He let out a deep groan and placed a large hand on the back of Sylvia's platinum blond hair.

The deer man didn't realize that Sylvia was catching up to him in size as each suction of her lips caused her body to grow. He rubbed her floppy ears, she yipped with excitement and her pink tongue tickled his penis head. Almost bringing the large buck to his knees.

Before he could cum, Sylvia held his balls and whispered. "Hold off a bit, Hutchy."

She licked her lips seductively staring into him; it took incredible energy to keep himself from exploding all over her slightly bigger and well-toned body. He leaned in between her breast and teased Sylvia's nipples. She rubbed his strong back down to his glutes and squeezed him in a loving embrace.

She playfully pushed him back and took in his features, amazed at his transformation. No longer the skinny and slightly pudgy deer boy, but a towering 8-foot-10 statue of solid buck muscle. She smiled at the fact he didn't have to flex to make any of his muscle pop. Sylvia placed a paw on her hip admiring the success of her test.

Hutch snapped out of his rapture and tried to ask with newfound confidence. "Well? How big did I get?" Sylvia flushed at his baritone voice, excited to answer his question.

"Hmm, could be bigger but I love your new size." She glanced down at his throbbing member. "Let me show you another function of this high-end gym," Sylvia walked past him and took his smooth and strong hand. They walked to the mirror the weights shook as they stepped past. Sylvia placed her paw in the mirror.

The room dimmed as the patterns of blue light highlighted Sylvia's paw. "Welcome back mistress, what is your request today?" Hutch was slightly startled at another feminine voice coming from the mirror but didn't show it in his hulking form.

"Computer, I want you to take some measurements of our new guest," Sylvia said.

"Affirmative, please have the subject stand in front of my scanners."

Hutch timidly stepped closer in front of the mirror. "No need to get nervous over an AI, Hutchy." She slapped his tight buttocks and squeezed his cheek. "If you do well I'll make sure you are...appropriately rewarded my sexy b-u-c-k."

Hutch smiled and waited for the computer to do its thing. A neon blue beam scanned his body from head to hoof. "Analysis completed: Subject is 8 foot 10 inches. BMI is 1 percent. Weight is 750 lbs."

Hutch whistled. "Wow! I feel like I can lift a mountain."

"Oh, you'll be lifting a couple soon," Sylvia said and pushed him aside with her butt to get her measurements.

"Analysis completed: Subject is 9 foot 2 inches. BMI is 10 percent. Weight is 900 lbs."

"AAhhh, it gets me wet just hearing about it." Sylvia teased her pussy a little and bit her lip while looking at Hutch in the mirror's reflection, her eyes fluttered with passion.

Hutch walked up to Sylvia wiping some precum off his member and offered it to the slightly bigger collie girl. She greedily took it, sucking on Hutch's fingers, her tongue moved to gather every drop of the salty liquid.

Hutch picked up Sylvia's leg and rammed his cock into her sloppy pussy. Sylvia's eyes widened at Hutch's sudden burst of confidence and let him ride her. Hutch grunted beginning to inch upwards toward 9 feet with his cock expanding in the collie girl's pussy.

Sylvia moaned and played with her breast with a free paw while feeling up Hutch's antlers and hair. Hutch felt mini jolts of pleasure as she rubbed him and twitched in delight from her touch. He never felt so powerful and dominant in all of his life as his hardened antlers began to scrap the ceiling.

"Warning unstable growth detected switching to sleep mode." A bright pink gas started to fill the room, but Hutch and Sylvia ignored the computer too enraptured to care. However, this was a defensive mechanism that Sylvia programmed in case she got too carried away with her growth. Now she was too engrossed in the orgasmic pleasure she was receiving from Hutch's massive penis.

They both breathed in the gas, its fumes finally reaching their senses, but not before Hutch released a torrent of jizz into Sylvia. Her voice cried out so loud it shook the plexiglass holding back the water from the lagoon that bathed the growing couple in a soft blue light.

Hutch let out a satisfied groan and collapsed into Sylvia's arms as she fell back onto the floor, her bronzed breasts cushioning his fall with her solid back muscles preventing any damage to her spine on the hardened floor. Shaking the room slightly as their bodies began to contract and shrink back down.

***

"Measurements complete, male subject. Height 6 foot 5 inches. BMI 5 percent. Weight 250 lbs." Hutch stirred a bit putting a hand to his head and slowly getting up and looking at the mirror. The lights had dimmed a bit and the white room was bathed in a bluish glow that made the redness of Hutch's fur stand out a bit more.

"So, it wasn't a dream after all." He stared at his athletic form similar to how he had first met Sylvia but a little leaner. With a slightly more broad chest and shoulders. Hutch got to his hooves and stood erect feeling reborn in his masculine form.

"Ah, you're finally awake handsome." He spun toward the plexiglass window seeing Sylvia leaning against it. She had shrunken down to 6-foot-8 by Hutch's guess in the dim light, but as he inched closer it was more like 7-foot-5. Her brown fur highlighted her defined arm and leg muscles while the white fur from her belly to her neck practically glowed in the light.

Hutch realized it must have gotten late while he was passed out; a full moon came out to illuminate the lagoon. His jaw dropped at the sight of some bioluminescent jellyfish that made Sylvia's bodybuilder physic even more beautiful.

Sylvia giggled and flicked her hair tracing her paws down to her hips. "Well, how do you feel in your new body?" She licked her lips in genuine excitement, Hutch felt happy with attention like this.

Usually, girls and women that looked like Sylvia would've made fun of his stature and weak features. The body shaming made him want to kill himself. But now he felt like he could crash boulders with his hands. He had fallen in love with Sylvia's bubbly and playful personality that made his stomach flutter in delight. If Hutch hadn't gotten to know her, he never would've guessed she was this extremely playful. He was happy to be in her company.

"I feel. Powerful," he whispered.

Sylvia smiled at him. "What was that? I didn't hear you little buck."

It sounded like she was talking down to him, but he knew better. "I feel...POWERFUL!" His voice shook the plexiglass a little bit, Sylvia leaned her head back letting the vibrations tickle her vaginal walls.

Hutch looked at the workout equipment. "What should we try first?"

Sylvia shook her head. "There will be time for that in a bit, I am expecting my assistant."

Before Hutch could ask he noticed a bulky otteress swimming past the collie girl's massive shoulders. "Computer initiate watersport mode."

"Affirmative mistress. Commencing watersport conversion."

The lights came on as Hutch watched in astonishment as the gym converted by folding the weight racks and equipment into the floor like origami. Then the floor opened up revealing a 20-foot-deep swimming pool. The pool opened up sending the lagoon water surging into the pool area and quickly filling it. A circular 14-foot deep hot tub toward the other end had risen, the lagoon's water rushed into it and began to bubble.

"Impressed?" Sylvia patted Hutch on his back followed by a playful rub to feel his developed muscles.

"Very." But he was at a loss for words.

He jumped at the sound of the water erupting as the bulky otteress he saw before flipped out and landed in front of the pair. Shaking the excess water from her brown fur and stood at full height around 8-feet-2 looking down at Hutch.

"Ooohh, so the test was a success I see," she said. "Want to compare cutie?"

She flexed her arms into a double bicep pose, Hutch gulped hard at seeing the veins pop on her medicine ball muscles and thick quads. Her breasts standing on top of her pecks under her skin tight wet suit with a little hole to show off her navel.

"Stop showing off Roxie, I see you've brought what I needed for phase two," Sylvia said, scowling at her assistant. "You're lucky you caught me during my last transformation."

Roxie stuck her pink tongue out at Sylvia. "It was quite the show, you all moaning and groaning and wanting moorrree!" She felt herself up in mocking fashion.

Hutch noticed Sylvia blush. "Just g-give him the damn suit, Roxie. Now!"

Roxie flinched a bit under Sylvia's gaze. "Fine, fine."

"What is she talking about?" Hutch asked.

Sylvia turned to him. "There's a side effect to the serum, you'll keep growing uncontrollably. Luckily, this suit that my charming assistant is wearing tamps the growth cycle. I need a bit more time to work out the serum's flaws before we can mass produce it."

The otteress reached behind her and clicked something near the back of her spine. The wet suit shriveled off her fur and transformed into what looked like a mini backpack and slipped it off her solid shoulders and handed it to Hutch.

"Like what you see big boy?" Roxie said, swaying her hips with playful glee.

Hutch paused staring at her bodybuilder proportions, every muscle popped and the mustelid wasn't flexing. The otteress didn't seem to care about being naked. Not that it mattered since no one in the room was wearing clothes. He failed to notice his slight erection and took the bag from Roxie. He turned back to Sylvia and gave her a quizzical look.

Hutch jumped from the force of having his butt smacked by the horny otteress. "Better hurry up stud before I lose control."

"Quit fucking around, Roxie," Sylvia said putting her paws on her hips.

Roxie winked at them. "But that's why you love me."

While the two amazons were bickering, Hutch slipped the comically small backpack on his massive shoulders. It felt cool to his reddened fur. But that didn't last when Roxie pushed the button in the center, he felt it heat a little as the spandex substance began to cover his whole back and arms and extended down his torso. Making his muscles look more defined, his legs and neck received the last bit of coverage before stopping.

"Now what?" he said.

Hutch looked at Sylvia, who arched her brow toward the weights and gave him a wink. Hutch grinned and reveled in the urge to test out his new strength.

Hutch walked over to the large barbell and curled it with one hand. He noticed a few small circular nodes form around his forearm, biceps, and triceps that delivered miniature shocks like being prodded by static electricity. Dropping the weight with a loud clang, he hit the pull-up bar and knocked out 50 with more nodes forming on each muscle he put to work.

The sensation caused him to stretch and grow another few inches, not as profound as the bigger machine. More subdued to get his body used to it. He felt his mind sharpen, eying some of the other equipment as he want to lat pulldown machine and lifted the highest weight possible. Where was Sylvia getting her funding from? All this felt like it was straight out of one of his comic books.

Despite his observations, Hutch felt like a muscle god losing more fat in his entire life, Roxie couldn't stop touching her dampened muff watching him work out. Sylvia walked over to the hot tub to prepare her test subject's reward.

Roxie tapped the button above Hutch's tail, the suit and the nodes retracted leaving the massive deer man naked before two horny amazons. The otteress led Hutch over to the hot tub, suddenly Hutch felt all his muscles tense up and his whole body felt broken down.

"Don't worry. Just another side effect of all that growth. But we have the solution for that." Roxie said.

Sylvia activated the waterproof touchpad on the hot tub it roared to life. Hutch went limp before reaching the bubbly water, Roxie was ready to catch him. Hutch was slightly taller than Roxie now, yet she shouldered his full weight effortlessly.

Her fur brown fur twitched feeling his member pressed into her diamond shoulder blade. Roxie glanced at Hutch. "Oh, got a thing for strong women? Eh, stud?"

Hutch remained silent, the otteress had him pegged. It was embarrassing to admit but it was what attracted him most to the opposite sex. Being around athletic women always set his hormones into a tailspin, but he didn't know why? He had been bullied for it, other anthro's saying he was a freak for liking that sort of thing.

"Yeah, I guess I do." Hutch looked to the steamy water, Sylvia settled in the bubbles covering her large breasts and beckoned them to join her as if she was an empress motioning to her subjects.

Roxie smirked. "That's good, I hate guys who go for the boring skinny supermodels you see on the runway."

"Both of you are the most gorgeous beings I've seen and had the pleasure to meet," Hutch said, sincerely.

Roxie flipped Hutch off her shoulder into a tight bear hug and jumped into the hot tub, splashing water onto Sylvia's grinning muzzle. She wiped the water from her face as the two surfaced, Roxie had her lips firmly locked onto Hutch's as Sylvia began to finger her burning loins.

Hutch felt his member harden against Roxie's solid thigh muscle and traced out their definition with a little precum. He tasted every inch of her moving down her fuzzy neck, the otteress winced in playful giggles and winked at Sylvia.

The collie girl's buff body slowly rose out of the water. Her abdominal muscles firm letting her tongue hang out the side of her mouth in slow moaning breaths. Sylvia loomed in the background edging out her burning libido with her other paw rubbing her tan nipple.

Not to be outdone, Roxie wasted no time aggressively ramming Hutch's throbbing member into her sex-starved pussy. The deer man grunted and sucked on Roxie's growing boobs, her brown head reaching the 9-foot-5 mark. She cooed in delight knowing she was dominating her newest fuck buddy, not that Hutch minded but felt the need to keep up with her intense thrusting.