Maxine's Medicine Pt. 01

Story Info
A man is forced to live with a daughter he never knew he had.
7.5k words
4.2
20.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
239 Followers

I had just got home from work when I got the call that changed my boring life forever. I had just turned on the T.V and sat down on the couch when I heard the ring.

"Ugh, who the fuck could this be?" I thought to myself as I grunted to get up and get the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello? I could hear you breathing you little -" I said before I was interrupted.

"Danny... Danny its me." The familiar voice on the other line said.

"Who is this? Wait... Is this Maddie? Uh I mean Madeline is that you?" I muttered as I sat back down on the couch.

"Yes, Danny its me." Madeline said with a labored breath.

"Hey, uh wow it's been so long. How the hell are you Maddie, uh sorry again, Madeline." I said.

"Yeah, yeah it's been a long time." Madeline said softly.

"Danny listen to me. I know we dated so long ago, it has to be at least 19 years now right?" Madeline said before coughing.

"Jeeze, it's been that long? Are you OK? That cough sounds rough." I said.

"It's so hard. It's so hard for me to speak but I have to tell you this. I didn't break up with you all those years ago for no reason. You hear me Danny?" Madeline said.

"Yeah, yeah I hear you. From what I remember you just left me a note saying it just wasn't working and that was that." I said.

"Danny I was so young. We both were. I was so scared. I don't know why but at the time I thought it was best for me to run. Run away from you." Madeline said.

"Scared of what?" I muttered.

"We were only dating for 3 months Danny. 3 months and I was just 18 years old." Madeline said.

"Madeline what's this about? I mean you call me out of the blue I have no idea how you even got my number-" I said before being cut off.

"I've got cancer Danny." Madeline said.

"Oh my god Maddie... That's fucking horrible I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's bad Danny. I'm on my death bed. The doctors tried everything but we just caught it too late." Madeline said.

"Im so sorry Maddie. I wish you had better news for me. I honestly don't know what to say. We barely dated and it's been so long." I said.

"Oh Danny I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I left you and didn't tell you about our daughter." Madeline said.

"What? Daughter?" I said shocked.

"I was scared and I ran. I ran away from the idea of being a family. I'm sorry about that but it doesn't matter anymore. Danny you have a daughter." Madeline said.

"I'm in shock, I don't know what to say." I said.

"Her name is Maxine. Your daughters name is Maxine." Madeline said.

"What the fuck. I'm still trying to process this." I said still stunned.

"I don't have much more time to talk. Danny I took her away from you and robbed you of knowing your daughter. I'm trying to right that wrong and... and I also have to tell you that she has nowhere else to go." Madeline said.

"Wait.." I said before being interrupted.

"Danny I wouldn't have called you if I knew it wasn't the right thing. Get to know your daughter. I want to know shes with family when I'm gone." Madeline said.

"Madeline I live out in the middle of nowhere. I cut trees down for a living. I'm not really equipped to have an 18 year old girl come stay with me." I said

"It doesn't matter I know you two will figure out a way. You will..." Madeline said as her voice trailed off.

"Hello? Maddie are you there?" I asked as all I heard was labored breathing.

A few moments later someone else picked up the phone.

"H-Hello..?" The young soft voice asked.

"Hello, uh who is this?" I asked

"According to mom, I'm your daughter Maxine." The voice said.

"Maxine. Is your mom OK?" I asked

"Shes not. I'm surprised she was even able to talk to you. I'm scared." Maxine said as she began to sob.

"Maxine if you're mines. If you're mines you can come live with me. You can stay for awhile I'm not sure how long we can have this arrangement but for now you can stay with me." I said hesitantly.

A few days after the call Madeline passed away. A week later Maxine showed up to my front door. I opened the door and I was shocked. I had to stop myself from standing their with my jaw to the floor. Maxine was beautiful just like her mom. She stood about 5 feet 7 inches tall, had long blonde hair, full pink lips and big beautiful blue eyes.

My eyes naturally looked her up and down and I immediately noticed how large her breasts were which were covered by a black bra and a white tank top. Her waist was exposed and she had a tight and fit body. She was wearing tiny jean shorts that barely fit her wide hips and from what I could see from the front, her large backside. You could see the top of her pink panties sticking out from the top of her jeans.

"Uhm, excuse me are you Danny?" Maxine said as she snapped me out of my trance.

"Oh, yes. Yes excuse me I'm Danny. Maxine right?" I said as I extended my hand for a handshake.

We shook hands for only a brief moment but I could not help but notice how soft her hands were.

"It's nice to finally meet you." I said awkwardly.

"Um, I'm sorry come on in you must be tired." I said as I stood aside and invited her in.

I could not help but stare at her big ass swaying left to right as she entered my home. Part of me felt weird because she was my daughter but on the other hand she was a complete stranger and a beautiful woman. Before she was able to turn around and catch me staring at her ass I quickly looked up to avert my gaze.

"Make yourself at home." I said while feeling a slight sensation in my cock.

"What the fuck am I even thinking. Calm down you horny bastard." I thought to myself.

"Where am I staying?" Maxine asked.

"Oh uh well you see I only have 1 bedroom and for now you can sleep on the couch. I'm sorry I don't have a room for you." I said with a bit of shame in my voice.

"That's fine. It's better than being homeless." Maxine said with a smile on her face as she kicked off her shoes and threw her backpack to the floor.

To my utter shock she began to take her shorts off exposing her plump and round ass wrapped in a small pink cotton thong.

"Woah what the hell." I said shocked trying to look away.

"What? You said make yourself at home. At home with mom I walk around in my panties." Maxine said puzzled.

"Um. Maxine well. One minute." I said as I quickly walked over to the kitchen.

"What the fuck is going on here? What's wrong with this girl?" I said to myself as I hunched over the kitchen table confused on what to do.

Maxine suddenly popped around the corner into the kitchen which startled me.

"I've never lived with a man before. It has to be the same as living with mom. What's the difference?" Maxine said with a curious look on her face.

I quickly looked at her up and down and could not help but notice her fat camel toe being hugged by her panties.

"Well." I said before gulping. I began to notice my cock was swelling a little bit so I quickly sat down to hide my growing hard on under the table.

"Well if that's what makes you comfortable and feel at home then who am I to stop you?" I said nervously.

"Great!" She said with a big smile on her face as she jumped with joy. Her huge tits slammed into her body as she landed.

After dating her mom I became very untrustworthy of women. I dated women here or there but the relationships never lasted more than a year. Before Maxine came along the last woman I dated was at least 3 years ago. Being out in the boonies I got used to being alone. I tried to refrain from masturbation but a man has his needs. I had an extensive porn collection on my computer and eventually it's come to the point where I masturbate at least 3 times a day everyday.

Right off the bat I began to notice that something was off with Maxine.

"Maxine have a seat here with me sweetie." I said while patting the chair next to me.

"Ok.." Maxine hesitantly said and she sat next to me.

"Maxine, we got off on the wrong foot and I feel like we barely know each other." I said.

"You're right I guess." Maxine said.

"For me to feel comfortable with our arrangement I would like to get to know you better so we can get along, does that sound fair?" I said.

"Sure." Maxine said hesitantly

"So uh... How's school been for you?" I asked.

"School. Well school has been hard on me. Mom took me out when I was about 7 and I haven't been back since." Maxine said.

"Oh wow. Um. So you haven't been in school since you were 7?" I asked.

Maxine simply shook her head.

"Ok, ok well thank you for telling me that." I said stunned.

"Maxine do you remember what we spoke about on the phone? About the DNA test you have to take?" I asked

Maxine nodded her head.

"I would like to get that done right away if that's OK?" I asked.

Maxine nodded her head again.

I walked over to the shelf where I kept the DNA test kit that I bought. I opened it up and pulled the tube out and gave it to her.

"You know how this works right?" I asked

Maxine shook her head.

"Wait really? Oh no problem, well you just spit in it and I'll spit in this one. I'll send it off and they will see if our DNA matches. Basically they will find out if we're really related." I said.

"Mom said you're my dad. Mom doesn't lie to me." Maxine said as her cheeks began to flush.

"I understand, your mom doesn't lie. But please Maxine do this for me. It's for my peace of mind." I pleaded.

Maxine sighed and grabbed the tube. But instead of spitting in it she maintained eye contact with me as she stuck her abnormally long tongue out and let a strand of drool slowly leak into the tube. It felt like forever as I watched her slowly fill up the tube. I could not help but notice my cock beginning to swell.

Suddenly Maxine sucked her tongue back into her mouth and asked, "Is that good?" with an energetic smile on her face.

"Uh yeah that's great." I said as she snapped me out of my trance.

"I'm hungry." Maxine said abruptly.

"Oh, no problem I can fix something for us. Hows mac and cheese sound?" I asked

"Ooh that's my favorite!" Maxine said as she hopped up and down with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she wrapped her hands around me and hugged me tight. Her breasts pushed into me and her crotch was rubbing on the tip of my cock through my shorts.

I hugged her back and could not help but notice how sweet her hair smelled. We must've hugged only for a fraction of a second but it felt a lot longer than that.

When I finished cooking we sat down at the table and began to eat.

"So did your mom have uh.. Did she get married?" I asked.

"Nope, mom was always too busy for men. She worked 2 jobs and never brought anyone home. You're the first man I'm going to live with." Maxine said as she chewed on her mac and cheese.

"So uh.." I said before being interrupted.

"We've been poor my whole life. It has always just been me and mom." Maxine said while going in for another bite.

"Wow, I'm sorry. If I had known.." I said before she interrupted me again.

"No need to be sorry. I had mom and she was all I needed. Now that she is gone you will take care of me." Maxine said with an innocent smile on her face.

"I mean you can live here but I don't know about taking care of you." I said

Maxine's mood immediately changed as she slumped into her seat.

"If you don't take care of me I will die just like mom. I don't want to die." She said as she poked at her food with a fork.

"Mom took medicine. Medicine made her strong for awhile. It kept her alive. I want medicine too so I could stay alive." Maxine said as she looked at me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had so many questions. Was Maxine mentally challenged? How could she be mentally challenged when she looks so beautiful? Was she just ignorant and naive?

"You'll give me medicine right?" She said as she snapped me out of my zoned out trance.

"Yes. Uh sure" I said in my state of confusion.

"I'm going to go to bed a little early tonight. Just leave your dish in the sink I'll take care of it tomorrow." I said as I wanted to go to bed to collect my thoughts.

"Ok. Thanks for dinner Daddy- I mean Danny." Maxine said as she continued to eat.

I went to bed that night with the hardest boner I've had in a long time. I was leaking pre cum and knew I had to jerk off. I locked the door and pulled up my favorite cum swallowing video and began to beat my cock. I blew a thick load into a towel. Rope after rope of cum landed on the towel. I stood up to clean myself up when I looked into the towel at my jizz. During my time alone I had developed a fetish for women cum swallowing. I fantasized about cumming in woman's mouths. I loved how they stuck their tongues out while thick ropes of white cum landed on their pink flesh. I loved how they ate cum. It was intimate, nasty and a huge turn on. I looked hard at the cum in the towel.

"No, you can't do that." I thought to myself as I shook my head.

I walked up to the mirror in my room and look at myself.

"You can't fucking do that." I thought to myself again as I looked back into the towel.

I sat on the edge of my bed with my cum soaked towel in my hands. I could not get the idea out of my head.

"I could easily feed her my cum and get away with it." I thought briefly.

I immediately threw the towel on the floor disgusted with myself. I buried my face into my pillow. What was wrong with me? I thought to myself. I felt horrible. This girls mom just died and I'm thinking about how I could take advantage of her. Not only that but do something absolutely disgusting. To top it all off she's my biological daughter!

Almost as if there was a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other I started to rationalize why I should do it.

"I could get away with it easily is number 1. Number 2 is that I don't know her. I don't owe her anything. Number 3 is... Number 3 is that she's fucking sexy." I thought to myself as I imagined her on her knees with her tongue out as I began to shoot rope after rope of thick white cum into her mouth.

"NOOOOO!" I thought to myself as I buried my face in my pillow again.

I dozed off falling asleep without knowing what I should do.

The next morning I walked into the living room to greet Maxine.

"Good mo-" I said before stopping dead in my tracks. Maxine was on all fours rummaging through her backpack. Her ass was facing towards me with her back slightly arched and her legs apart. I could see the thickness of her mound and a wet spot on her thong. I looked up a bit and could see the wrinkles of her asshole barely being covered by the string.

"Ahem. Uhm good morning Maxine." I said after clearing my throat.

Maxine immediately got up to run and give me a hug.

"Good morning Danny. I was just looking through my things. It seems like I only packed a few pairs of panties. Is it OK if I use your washing machine?" Maxine asked with an innocent smile on her face.

"Uh yeah sure of course." I said.

Maxine took a step back, never breaking eye contact with me and pulled her panties down in front of me. Her fat pink pussy was shaven clean.

"Ok thank you!" She said as she hopped over to the garage where the washing machine was. I watched as her thick butt jiggled as she walked.

"No fucking way she didn't do that on purpose. This girl is fucking crazy, dumb or both." I thought to myself.

I stood there stunned as I felt the blood begin to fill my cock.

The angel was no where to be found.

"You want your medicine? I'll give you your medicine." I thought to myself.

A little later on I whipped up a quick breakfast of some pancakes and eggs and sat at the table with her.

"So this medicine. I have some medicine for you." I said nervously as I began to slice up my pancakes.

"Oh you do? So you have some? Can you give me it? I don't want to get sick like mom. I want to be strong. Medicine makes you strong right?" Maxine said as she poured syrup onto her pancakes.

"Yeah I have something strong. It will keep you healthy. It might taste funny but don't worry that's how you know its good." I said as I continued to eat.

"Oh, OK sure. When can I have some?" Maxine asked.

"After dinner. I'll have to prepare it in my room for a bit but I'll have some for you." I said nervously as I could not believe this was happening.

"Sounds good Danny." Maxine said as she gobbled up her pancakes.

My cock was rock hard under the table. I could not wait for what was going to happen today.

So many thoughts rushed through my head. Is she going to be my personal cum eater? How far can I take this? Will she like it? Will I get caught?

I was filled with excitement, nervousness and adrenaline.

I quickly finished my food and cleaned up my dish.

"I'll go work on your medicine now. You keep eating." I said as I walked past her to my room.

Maxine simply nodded as she continued to eat her breakfast.

Before I headed to my room I made sure to grab a spoon and a jar of sugar I had.

I went to the room and closed the door. I could feel the excitement coursing through my veins. My heart was racing and the mix of excitement and nervousness had me sweating.

I sat down and began to look at some cum swallowing videos. I pulled out my hard cock and began to stroke it. Soon enough I felt the tightness in my balls. The familiar sensation.

"This is it. This nut isn't going into a towel. It's going into a belly." I thought excitedly.

"Ughh" I grunted as I began to cum.

I tried my best to shoot my load onto the spoon but I missed a lot as rope after rope squirted out of my cock.

I quickly scraped up the cum that was shot all over my dresser table. I stared at it as the post ejaculation clarity came over me.

"This is your last chance to stop." I briefly thought before continuing.

I looked at the pool of creamy white goo on the spoon.

"Fuck it. I'm not doing anything wrong. She wants it." I thought to myself as my lust took over.

I sprinkled sugar all over my cum and swirled it around with the clicking part of a pen that was nearby.

I took a deep breath as I held the sugar cum mixed spoon in my hand.

I went to the door and opened it to see her still sitting at the table.

I was covered in sweat at this point and my body was shaking.

I took one final deep breath and walked out of the room.

"Here you go I got the medicine." I said nervously.

I walked over to her as she was still eating. She looked at the spoon and then back at me.

"Moms medicine were usually some pills." She said as she stared at me.

"Oh fuck I'm caught. It's over for me." I thought as I began to panic.

"This must be some new medicine." She said as she grabbed the spoon from my hand.

A wave of relief and excitement took over me. Maxine took the spoon and brought it closer to her face. She looked at the mix of cum and sugar closely. She brought the spoon closer and closer to her mouth.

She began to open her lips slightly then her mouth was wide open. Her eyes locked on mines as she pushed the spoon into her mouth.

She closed her mouth around the spoon and sucked everything off of it. She then pulled the spoon out and flipped the spoon upside down before sticking it back into her mouth so slurp every single drop of cum off of the spoon.

Without breaking eye contact she tilted her head back slightly and swallowed while making an audible gulp sound.

The whole entire action took less than 2 seconds but for me it seemed like an eternity.

"That medicine was kinda yummy. It wasn't like some of the medicine mom gave me in the past." Maxine said with a smile on her face before sucking on the spoon again.

I stood there shocked. I was filled with joy, excitement, nervousness and most of all lust.

"G- Good... That's good that you liked it. It will uh.. It will keep you healthy I promise." I said with a slight grin.

Maxine got up from the table and gave me a quick hug.

rmansd
rmansd
239 Followers
12