Maxine's New Life Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit the security gate of the apartment at 8PM, almost exactly, I walked, with my half duffel bag hanging over my shoulder, the short distance to my apartment. Even though the place was as sterile as an operating room, I was glad to be home. I walked down to the end unit, then I knocked on the door. Cheryl came to the door, to my great surprise Kate was standing behind her.

"Oh sorry I didn't know that you had company." I said. Cheryl's answer was to kiss me passionately right on the well lit walk in front of her apartment. I wouldn't have been that brave, but then I hadn't lived in a world with almost no privacy for all those years. Then again maybe I had. We just reacted to it differently, I guess. I kept my private life as private as possible, Cheryl lived as though she were still inside, at least in some ways.

"Come on in silly," Cheryl say pulling me through the door. "You know Kate," she said positively.

"Yes I do. How are you Kate?" I asked.

"I am just fine Maxine," she answered.

"Your Lawyer friend Jen called me today. She said you would be home in a couple of days. She also said you were okay, just busy,"

"I managed to break free a little early, so I came home. Has everything been okay here?" I asked.

"Every thing as been fine as far as I know. You might want to check with your friend Lois though," she said. She was still a little miffed that I had asked Lois to take care of things.

"Okay, did the package come for me?" I asked.

"Yes, hold on I'll get it for you," Cheryl said.

"I know this is a little awkward," Kate said while Cheryl retrieved the package.

"No, this is a lot awkward. Are you two sleeping together?" I asked.

"Sorta, it isn't love or anything. We just have sex together, and it is really fun."

"I can imagine," I said with a soft smile. There was still some tension, but I was fighting hard to be civil. After all I had no ties on Cheryl.

Cheryl came back with the box containing my phone. I checked the battery. It was almost dead of course. "Well, I should go charge this thing. Good to see both of you again," I said.

"Bullshit," Cheryl said. "If you really need to charge the phone, go hook it up and then come back. Come have a drink and lets catch up."

"I don't know Cheryl, I think you two would prefer to be alone," I suggested.

"Look, I know you did it with Kate, and Kate knows I did it with you. We are really sort of family. So go plug your phone in and come back. That is an order." Cheryl said.

"At least give me time to eat," I demanded.

"You don't need to eat, just plug in your phone and come back. I'll fill you in on all the news." Cheryl demanded. I needed her to be demanding and I needed to give in to it. I needed to just react for a while. I didn't need to make plans, I didn't need to try to think ten moves ahead, I needed to just go along and let my mind rest.

"Alright fix me a bourbon and coke, and I'll be right back," I said. I went to my gun stash where I returned the Colt 1911 to it's rightful place. I had only three small hand guns in the closet hide away. I chose a chrome plated .380 semi automatic.

This thing is just about useless as a weapon, but it might make a decent paper weight, I thought as I slipped it into the waist band of my only decent jeans. There was clothes shopping in my future.

When I got back to Cheryl's apartment, Kate was all warm and sexy looking. Either Cheryl had been sexing her up, or more likely she was on something. Since I was no longer a cop, I didn't care what was causing her droopy eyes.

"Okay, what have you been up to since I had to go away?" I asked.

"I got the job with Helen," she said happily. "You are right she is a real love and so is her dog."

"Ah yes the dog, Skeeter." I said. Thinking of Skeeter always brought a smile to my lips. "So what are you doing for Helen. Did you get a driver's license?" I asked.

"No Helen picks me up at 4AM and brings me home when the work is done. I know I have to get a license and a car soon, but right now I have the bike and Helen says she doesn't mind."

"So what are you doing for Helen?" I asked. I really was interested. While I talked to Cheryl, Kate walked over and sat on the sofa beside her. Kate pressed herself against Cheryl then pulled Cheryl's arm behind her head and over her shoulder. Cheryl's hand ended up on one of her plumb breast. I recognized it as a possession thing, and it made me smile.

Cheryl smiled back because I didn't get all bent out of shape. Cheryl was having a great time. She would have loved to see a cat fight over her. I had no desire to do any more fighting, not even for her.

"I help Helen prepare the food for the food trucks. They load out at five so we are cooking a day ahead and putting it into the coolers. The way it works out, we are not under any pressure time wise."

"That's great, what time do you finish?"

"Most days I'm home by noon. After the trucks all check in and unload, we put the food that didn't sell into a box and carry it to the shelter. Helen said to take whatever I want, so I never buy anything these days. Now what would you like?"

"Anything at all, I'm ravenous," I replied. "Surprise me."

"I can't surprise you, but I can make you all warm and fuzzy." Cheryl promised.

"Not like Kathy there, I hope," I replied insinuating that Kathy was on something.

"I have nothing to do with how Kathy is behaving. I mean nothing at all to do with it." Cheryl said. "Hold on, I'll nuke you something."

What she nuked for me was a whole wheat bagel sandwich kind of thing. It was made with a sausage and cheese omelet. "Wow that is delicious. You guys blow me away," I said.

"Helen loves some of the things we used to cook inside. This kind of thing was not for the inmates, but for the staff, This was one of their favorite breakfast meals." While she spoke, she also stroked Kate's breast. At that point in the conversation Kate opened her blouse and slipped Cheryl's hand inside. I had never seen Kate so bold.

"And I thought Kate was a pure Subbie," I observed.

"She is. She is just acting out for your benefit," Cheryl said.

"Yeah, well I got it from the start. She is more into the relationship than you are, it seems," I suggested.

"You and the Irishman started the fire, I'm just keeping it going," she said.

"And a damn good job of it you are doing, I might add." I commented.

"If I remember right, she isn't the only sexually submissive one here." Cheryl looked at me a long moment then asked, "Well?"

"No, she isn't the only one. You know I will do whatever you ask of me." I didn't have to add the 'in bed' qualifier, she knew.

"Good, come kneel for me." I moved our and knelt down in front of her. I know it seems silly, but I needed to release control to someone I trusted not to abuse it. I was almost always sexually submissive, because I had to be in control in every other aspect of my life. It was nice just to go along and leave my mind in neutral now and then.

"Take off your clothes Maxine," she demanded. I did as she ordered, I tried to be as sexy as possible. I wanted her approval.

"Why the bandage?" she asked.

"I got burned a little. Nothing too serious," I said.

"Alright," Cheryl said. It seemed to be of no importance to her. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes I missed you," I replied.

"What did you miss most?" she asked.

"I missed the feel of you, and the taste of you," I replied.

"Would you like to feel me now?" she asked.

"Oh yes, you know I would." I replied.

"You may touch my breast," Cheryl said.

Kate was in such a stupor that she didn't seem to comprehend what was happening. I slipped between Cheryl's open legs without rising. I was able to open her blouse and found to my pleasure that she was not wearing a bra. My own breast were not large, so hers seemed very large to me. I rubbed them one at a time. I also teased her nipples and just generally enjoyed the smoothness of her boobs and her hard and somewhat rougher, in comparison, nipples.

"You may lick my nipples," Cheryl said to me.

"Thank you," I replied then began to lick and kiss her nipples. First one then the other, back again. I loved the feel of it and so did Cheryl. Kate was just staring into space even though Cheryl had removed her hand from inside Kate's blouse. "Won't she notice?" I asked.

"Probably not, but so what if she does, She is a bigger subbie than you. She will suck or fuck anyone I say."

"A trait that will come in handy one day, I'm sure." I said.

"How about you? Will you fuck anyone I tell you to?" Cheryl asked.

"No, but I might do some of them," I replied.

"Go down on Kate now," she demanded. Kate didn't show any reaction at all.

"It's going to be a waste but sure," I said moving between her legs. I spread her legs then lifted her skirt. She was awake enough to lift her ass when I stripped off her panties. I leaned one arm on each of her thighs. I used my fingers to spread the hood over her clit. Then I leaned forward and began to lick it. First I licked it up and down, then I switched to side to side. I barely got a response from her.

I licked her clit and fingered her with very little response, so finally I slipped my wet finger into her rectum. That woke her up. She began to rock on my finger. She also put her hands in my short hair.

I licked, sucked, and fingered her until she came. The strong thrusts of her pelvis was the give away. I continued until she sagged back against the sofa. "Is that enough?" I asked.

"For her yes," she said. I waited to see what happened next.

"Come here my beautiful slut," she said.

I moved back between her legs. She handed me a digital camera. I saw picture of me on it. In the pictures my head was between Kate's legs. I was concerned, but I tried not show it. "Why did you take those?" I asked.

"I have friends who are still inside, they will love them," she said.

"Please don't to that?"I said. I was only a little upset. Then again I really didn't have any family to find them, should they find their way onto the net.

Even though I wanted to sleep forever, I awoke at 7AM. I made coffee then dressed in my cold weather bike riding outfit. After a few more pulls than usual, I got the bike started, and off I went to Hardee's for breakfast. Again, as I did every morning while at home, I wished that Helen would find a place to open a sit down diner of some kind. I loved Hardee's, but I felt like a trader. I really wanted to spend my money with Helen, and now Cheryl.

Still Hardee's was always interesting. "Hey there, haven't seen you in a while," one of the old men commented.

"I've been out of town working," I replied.

"And how about your friend?" he asked. Cheryl was who he really wanted to know about. The one with the big boobs and smaller ass.

"Cheryl, got a job. She works morning, so no time to come out and play," I said with a innocent smile.

"Ah that's a shame, but it's good to see you back," he spoke loud enough, so that any of the regulars, who happened to be in the place, would know the whole story first hand.

"Thanks," I said.

After I finished my breakfast, I pulled and pulled on the bike's engine and I finally got it to crank. I rode it to the mall for my morning walk, even though I knew I should go straight to the preacher's bike shop with it instead.

I walked inside the mall as I always did. I got even more questions like, "where you been" and "Where the hell is your friend." In the beginning I was amused that the men seemed to be so attached to Cheryl's boobs. After a while, I was a little sad, since people seemed to have missed her so much more than they did me. But I was still able to laugh it off as a boob thing.

When I returned to the spot where I remembered leaving my bike, it wasn't there. I glanced around at the other spots where I might have left it. Then I replayed everything to be absolutely sure that I wasn't looking in the wrong place. When I was positive that I was indeed standing beside the correct dumpster, I walked into the mall to find the on duty security officer.

"Hello, I'm Maxine Stone," I said to the older man. "I think I have a problem."

"Oh what kind of problem Ms Stone?" the older man asked.

"My motorbike isn't where I left it. Did you have it towed away by any chance?" I asked.

"No Ma'am, we would only do that, if we had a complaint. I have never had one about your bike." He said it looking concerned.

It was quite obvious that someone had stolen my damn bike. I was so pissed. I couldn't think straight, the security officer had to call the police for me, while I ranted.

"While we wait for the local police, why don't we hop in my car and ride around the parking lot. We can check to see, if someone moved it to just bug you," he suggested.

"That is possible, so sure lets do it," I said. We rode in the mall's three year old Ford. We rode from one end of the mall to the other. The bike was just plain gone. That was our conclusion at the end of our ride.

"There is the police car," the security officer said. Sure enough the city police car was sitting by the lower entrance to the mall. It was where I normally parked the bike. The police officer, who got out of the car as we drove up, was familiar to me. She had been in the Cop Out a few times.

"Maxine, is it your bike that is missing?" she asked.

"Yes it is, and I really want that bike back," I admitted.

"Let me fill out a report for your insurance company," she suggested.

"I don't want a report for my insurance company, I want my bike back, That is a special bike and I want it back." I didn't tell her that the bike had belonged to the Gunny, She wouldn't have understood anyway.

"I can see that you are upset, but you have to understand that we seldom recover bikes. It will wind up in the hood. The fact that it has a motor will make it easier to identify, but still don't get your hopes up."

I can't believe this, I have been out of town two weeks. The first thing that happens when I get back is someone steals my bike."

"Welcome home," the cop said sarcastically.

I calmed down and gave the bike some logical thought. Then I said, "I know the detectives are not going to do any follow up on this. So tell me where would this kind of thing wind up, if the kid doesn't keep it for himself?"

"I never had a motorized Bike stolen, let alone had one recovered. Maybe Big Al's pawn shop. That's about all I can think of," she suggested. "Do you know where that is?"

"Yeah, I know where it is. Someplace I wouldn't let my kids go, if I had any." I replied.

"Yep, that would be the place," she admitted. "I'm not supposed to do this, but do you need a ride."

"No thanks, I have a friend nearby." I admitted. The friend nearby was Gwen that morning. Thanks to TV's never ending need for mind numbing crap, I have a ride home, I thought.

"So do you want to drive me to Big Al's pawn shop, or do you want to drive me home and follow me to Big Al's?" I asked if of Gwen after she pulled up. She had been filming from a spot several yards from the Cop's car.

"I think I'll drive you. For once I won't be scrambling to catch up." She said. Good luck with that, I thought. She looked up the address on line, then punched it into her GPS. It told her everything, except to stay the hell away from Big Al's without a police escort.

Big Al had found the ideal place for his pawn shop. Before Big Al put his pawn shop in the building, it had been several other things. It had been built as a major gas station in the forties. Then the highway bypassed Downtown Aster in the fifties or sixties, leaving it to wither. At that time the building became a second rate gas station. Then the Feds decided that Aster needed a low income housing development. They said it was for displaced agricultural workers, who had moved to the area around Tryon and Aster. The housing project was after the major loss of family farms and the farm jobs they provided. The second rate service station became a convenience store run by a Korean family for the next decade.

A town the size of Aster should never have had a housing project, but one got built anyway. It was the true example of build it and they will come. The Feds decided to make it a warehouse complex for human beings, instead of a place to inspire and motivate people to rise above their parents' poverty. The Feds didn't provide any of the tools to help the people improve their lives, they just forgot about them. They got the votes they wanted and to hell with the people.

Aster got a huge up tick in violent crimes. Big Al found the perfect environment and even the perfect building when the Korean family ran for their lives.

The drugs culture of the 80's and 90's invaded the area and that bred gangs of hopeless kids. Kids who wandering around trying to make an easy buck. All that was usually far enough away from my life to be ignored. On that morning it appeared that someone caught a bus to come steal Gunny's bike.

"First we are headed for the preacher's bike shop, so reprogram your GPS for the Laboring Few Bike shop." I demanded.

"Mr Evans," I said to the older man with the spider web veins covering his face. "Someone stole the Gunny's bike. I am sure that if anyone shows up trying to sell it to you, you will call me."

"Of course I will. There is no question about it." he said simply.

"Good, what do you know about Big Al's pawn shop?" I asked. "All I know is the area. I don't know anything about his operation."

"I don't think Big Al ever has a customer come into the place to buy anything, they all want to sell. He runs an auction on Wednesday night from a warehouse in a different, and better part of town. There he sells the items he purchased during the last week or so. Well, for the items he couldn't find a buyer for himself. They say that his Rolodex is filled with the names of every high end fence on the east coast. His brain is filled with all the names of buyers to whom he has sold a stolen item. He calls them, if something he thinks they would have an interest in comes along. It is even said that he takes special orders and passes the information to his customers at the shop."

"So if I go visit him, in say two hours, is there any chance my bike will mysteriously show up there?" I asked.

"That would be a crap shoot," he suggested.

"I feel lucky how about giving me the address of that warehouse as well?" I asked.

Gwen and I drove first to the warehouse. I planned to look around just to see if the bike had made it there somehow. Even if Al bought it, I was pretty sure it would still be in the pawnshop's pipeline. Still there would be less chance of a confrontation at the warehouse, so it seemed a better place to start.

The warehouse, I would have expected to be located in one of those old run down building. One left over from the many businesses that went belly up. Instead it was located in a nice modern metal building. The overhead door was up, so I just walked in. I could see most of the big stuff from the door. I was pretty sure that if Gunny's bike was there, I would be able to spot it during a quick walk through.

Immediately I had a young black man with big arms, and a mean look following me. He was trying to talk to me, to tell me I had to leave. He was a hell of a lot bigger than me, so I just ignored him and kept walking. I hoped that he would not see running me down and kick the shit out of me, as the macho thing to do. I hoped that his Mama had raised him better.

Since he was the only one working, he couldn't corral me and throw Gwen out at the same time, so she was able to stand behind him and film everything. Gwen with the camera might have saved me from a severe ass whipping.

I found the bike leaning against the rear wall, beside a very nice looking guitar. I turned to the large black man and shoved the .380 in his belly. "Now this ain't much of a pistol, but it will puncture your kidney and liver. It will probably get a piece of your intestine as well. So let's all act like grownups here. That silver bike leaning against the wall belongs to me, most likely the motor is still hot. Hell the whole damn bike is hot, since it was stolen about three hours ago from the mall.

1...45678...16