Maxine's, The Betrayal

Story Info
Scott takes Katie to get a special wedding present.
6.4k words
4.14
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktaz
ktaz
34 Followers

Maxine's is the most exclusive furrier in the world. With salons in every major city around the globe it is the place where the wealthy and elite buy their furs. For the top one percent however, there is the option to have a private appointment at the headquarters in Chateau de Michel de Montaigne located 60 kilometers east of Bordeaux France. Scott Ankers was easily able to get one of these appointments as his father made a fortune developing MP3 files as well as owning the largest thoroughbred stud farm in the United States. After college Scott continued the family legacy as well when he developed several successful video and photo sharing mobile apps, the most advanced led to Instagram.

Scott met Katie in college, and though he originally went out with Sophia who was Katie's roommate but when he was introduced to Katie everything just clicked. Katie worked her way through college as a model and now has made a career of it. She also has built a decent social media following as a social influencer. She is but what Scott loves the most about her is that even though she is stunningly beautiful, Katie is still the sweetest person in the world. She is just as kind and caring to the richest person in the world as she is to the guy down on his luck asking for a handout.

The couple arrived in Maxine's private car to the French countryside. A Mercedes-Maybach S650. The seats had been upholstered with the finest sheared mink which had the slightest hint of the furrier's signature scent just to get the passengers in the mood. Katie wore a fitted silk dress and heels and Scott long pants and a button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The couple could not help but caress the plush seats as the traveled with the fur touching their exposed skin, the warmth and softness as well as the scent with hints of rose, vanilla, and lilac giving then the most relaxing ride they have ever had. Along the way they enjoyed champagne and hors d'oeuvres. As they turned up the drive Katie looked up and gasped, it was a classic French castle. She pulled in close to Scott and kissed him. The car pulled up to the door and the driver got out to open the door for the couple. It was a beautiful October morning, the leaves were just turning vibrant colors of orange, yellow and red. They paused and admired the vast grounds of the chateau. Katie took a quick selfie and posted it to her feed and then they entered the building.

Scott and Katie walked to the entrance and the doorman opened the door, the entrance was very lavish, with marble floors and mahogany trim. The walls were lined with classic French art depicting models in beautiful furs and there were several pedestals with vases full of roses. "Welcome to Chateau de Michel de Montaigne headquarters of Maxine's" the couple heard as they explored the room. They turned to see a tall stunning blonde in a lynx fur coat. The thick collar of the coat framed her face and highlighted her piercing blue eyes.

"My name is Francesca, and I am the head sales consultant on these grounds." She looked more like a model than salesperson. She glided over to the couple and shook their hands. The soft, large thick cuffs of her fur engulfing their hands as she shook them. "You must be Katie; I understand you have a big day coming up, when is the wedding?"

"The third weekend in March so it is right around the corner. Invitations will go out later this month."

"Well, I am so excited to dress you today and Scott a pleasure to meet you as well, thank you for entrusting us with your fiancé. Is this a wedding present then?"

"Yes, it is." Said Scott.

"Wonderful then let's get started, now the way we do a private showing is that we will take you into the showroom and our models will present various coats to you so that you can get a feel for what style and fur may suit you. Once we have a better understanding of what you prefer, we can have you try on the coats you like so that we can see what is more preferable to you. Some may like a coat that is more fitted with one type of fur but an oversized look with another, sound good?"

"Oh yes, this is so exciting." Katie replied.

"I am here only as an observer, but whatever my bride to be wants." Scott looked lovingly into Katie's eyes.

"Very good then please follow me to the showroom and we can start your journey." With that Francesca opened the double doors to the showroom and the couple followed.

Walking into the showroom the couple surveyed the layout. The outer edge of the room was lined with furs of every shape style and color. There were areas on each side of the room with large mirrors to allow the customer to see how well the coat looks on them. On the far wall was a curtain leading to a runway that ran into the center of the room with steps at the end of it. They led down to a long crescent shaped couch at the end of the runway was placed so that customers could view the show. Fox and chinchilla blankets were draped over the top of the couch to make it warm and comfy. Standing at the end of the runway in huge oversized fox fur coats were a pair of models. Both Asian with fair skin and long jet-black hair. One in black and the other white, almost like yin and yang.

"Welcome to Maxine's" they said in unison.

"Katie, Scott, may I present Fay and May. They will oversee your viewing session." Francesca had now placed herself between the couple and put her arms around their waists.

"They are so beautiful, are they twins?"

"Oh yes they are, and they are the only models that are permanent employees here. The other models you see are hired from an agency, so they are the most knowledgeable about the coats you will see today." She turned to Katie and took her hands. "Now Katie, did you have any ideas on what type of fur you would like to see today?" the oversized cuffs flowing over Katie's wrists as she said this.

"I had not given it much thought, whatever you think would look good on me I suppose. I don't know a lot about fur"

Francesca leaned in close and whispered. "MMmmm, a fur virgin, I promise I will be as gentle as possible then." As she leaned back, Francesca's perfume lingered with Katie. It smelled just like the scent in the car they were brought in but more powerful and left Katie a little weak in the knees.

"However, before we get started, please allow me to present Maxine." With that the curtains opened, and Maxine entered the runway. She wore a long sable coat which opened as she walked showing her gold dress and thigh high boots beneath. She carried a large black fox fur muff and wore a matching fox hat as well. She had perfect long brown hair and smoky hazel eyes. As she reached the end of the runway, she descended the stairs and greeted the couple.

"Katie, Scott welcome to my salon." She wrapped her arms around the young woman and engulfed her in the rich sable fur and embraced her tight. She worn the same scent as the other women, it must be a signature scent Katie thought. This time however with the rush of the scent and the soft fur wrapping around her, Katie felt a little aroused. If the fur with this perfume had such an effect on her, perhaps she would find a similar use for Scott when they were married. Maxine released the young woman and looked her over. "It will be a pleasure to have such a beautiful woman as yourself wear our furs." She had a slight Russian accent and projected the type of confidence that a highly successful businessperson. "Scott a pleasure to meet you as well." She shook Scotts hand and motioned both to the couch. Come sit, Katie her and Scott here. She had placed them on the couch so that Katie sat between Maxine and Francesca and Scott sat on the other side of Maxine. "Katie if you have any questions please feel free to ask Francesca or myself, and Scott, once we have gotten the show started you and I can go into my office and discuss business, sound good?"

"Yes" The couple responded in unison.

"Excellent" Maxine placed the fur muff on Scott's lap and smiled. "Something to keep you occupied while we choose a fur or two for your bride to be ok?"

"Thanks" Scott could only smile and nod.

"Ladies you can begin your showing." With that Maxine turned the show over to her salespeople.

Francesca now motioned to the stage and leaned into Katie. "Katie you will love this, we have about 20 models today and they will come down the runway as I describe the coats to you, beginning with the twins. They are wearing our full-length fox furs." The twins walked over and allowed Katie to inspect the furs. Both making sure that they allowed the customer to run her fingers along the thick rich sleeves. As they walked away towards the back to change, Katie saw the rest of the models walking down the runway, each wearing a similar coat in a different color.

"As you can see, we can have this coat made in any color that you like. Fox is a very versatile skin; you can wear it for day or evening and the pelts are very durable." A rainbow of fur strutted down the runway towards her, Francesca entwined her arm with Katie's, pulling her close. "Aren't they striking?" Francesca asked.

"They are all so beautiful, I don't know how I am going to be able to choose."

"I like this girl Scott. I think you will become a repeat customer." Maxine gave a sly smile, and Scott could feel his wallet get lighter and lighter. As the last model left the stage and returned to the dressing room, the twins emerged again. This time Fay was wearing a fox Jacket and May a fox vest. The models that followed again wore similar items with differing colors. The repetition continued with Lynx fur, then mink and chinchilla. Each time a new fur type was presented Francesca made sure to give a synopsis of the fur, the durability and whether it was better suited for day, evening, or both. The first model made sure to come up to Katie to allow her to feel the softness of that type of fur.

"Do we have a favorite yet?" Francesca asked. Katie had to snap out of a slight daze.

"I like the styling of the fox furs, and the versatility of the mink, but the feel of the chinchilla is my favorite so far."

"Yes, most women love the feel of chinchilla." Maxine interjected. "Wait however until you feel this next selection, my personal favorite." With that the sable coats started down the runway. Maxine peeked over at Scott and caught him caressing the black muff, she could tell that he was a little aroused. Of course, who could blame him since he was in a room full of beautiful models wearing short dresses and furs.

Once the show was over Katie made some selections from what she saw, and the coats were brought out to see how they would fit her. She chose the full-length black and silver fox coats, shorter white and pink fox bolo jackets. A full-length sable, chinchilla, and a three-quarter length lynx coat.

"Now for the best part Katie." Francesca stood and motioned for Katie to do the same, as she did the twins were already holding the first coat which was the long black fox for her to place her arms into it. They slide it over her shoulders. Francesca came over and closed the coat tight, framing Katie's neck and face with the fur. "Doesn't that feel marvelous?" She whispered into Katie's ear.

"Oh Yes, and before we leave, I must also get a bottle of this perfume as well it is just intoxicating." Katie was obsessed with the perfume; she could not get enough of it.

"Absolutely, I will make sure we send you home with one of our larger bottles." Francesca checked the fit of the coat. "How does this one feel?" The coat had some weight to it but did not feel too heavy, but she knew she would be more than warm in it.

"I do love how this one feels, depending on how many Scott says I can get this may be a keeper." They continued with each coat, slipping them on and off, making sure to wrap the fur around Katie's neck and face as they did. Katie's head was now swimming, she wished she could take them all but did not want this to end. They had finished with the fittings and began to look at accessories. She saw some headbands, gloves, and scarves that that she liked a lot. Katie looked over at Scott still wearing the chinchilla coat with that knowing look to see how many he would let her get and Scott knew it.

"3 of the coats, 2 headbands and pair of gloves." He remarked. Katie lit up with excitement and ran over to hug Scott who was still sitting on the couch.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you." She wrapped her arms around him the chinchilla fur washing over him, and the scent of the perfume causing him to pause. Katie quickly chose the black fox coat with matching headband, chinchilla with matching headband and pink fox bolo jacket. Maxine slid her hand over to Scott's lap and slowly pulled her fox muff from it. As she stood, she could see that he had a slight erection either from the fox muff on his lap or from Katie hugging him. She gave a knowing smile as she loved the effect fur had on men and women.

"Scott, would you like to accompany me to my office, and we can fill out the paperwork? Ladies do not forget to take Katie to the intimate's room as well, we have beautiful fur blankets and throws, but more importantly for my engaged and newlywed customers I like to give a little gift to the happy couple. One that will look fabulous on you Katie, and Scott I ensure you will enjoy as well." Katie gave Scott a long kiss and then followed Francesca and the twins into the next room while Scott followed Maxine.

As they walked into Maxine's office the first thing Scott saw was the large elegant walnut desk. On the opposite side however was a crescent couch in the same style as the one in the showroom only smaller. The couch faced a window that looked oversaw the room next door. Scott looked in and saw a large bed with several fur blankets draped across it and shelves along the walls with fur garments shown on them. As he watched, Katie and the sales group entered the room. The ladies showed Katie the blankets on the bed. Maxine walked over to a control panel on the wall and clicked it on so they would hear what was going on inside. As she starred into the other room, she turned to Scott.

"She is such a lovely girl, and you are a lucky man Scott. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"I am sure." He replied, "I love everything about her but, I do wish she were a little more adventurous in bed. Both exploring with me, like giving a blow job and allowing me to explore her as well like letting my face spend time between her thighs."

"I will be honest Scott, if you said you only wanted her to pleasure you then I would have charged you double for this, but my team will put her under hypnosis and then expand her sexual horizons. It should take no longer than the weekend to do but I will send my car to bring you back once we are finished. You ae welcome to watch for a while if you like though, and when you come back you can pay the $5 million dollars once you are satisfied."

"That sounds more than fair, and yes I would like to watch for a little bit if possible." They walked over to the couch and sat down. As they did, they saw Francesca take Katie over to the shelves to show her what turned out to be fur lingerie.

"This Katie, is Maxine's gift to you. A fur bra and matching panties, may I suggest something that matches on of the coats you chose today." Katie was immediately drawn to a pair of black fox bra and panties.

"Let's go with these"

"Excellent choice, lets help you try it on." Katie was still wearing the chinchilla and the twins had already brought the other two coats into the room. Francesca helped Katie remove the Chinchilla coat and the twins began to remove Katie's dress.

"Wait, no" Katie, feeling a little modest began to stop them but the three women moved in closer and pressed their bodies to Katie which caused her to get lightheaded and weak.

"Shhh that's good Katie, let the fur take you now." Katie swooned and knew she had to sit down. The ladies made quick work of her clothes and the young woman to sit back onto a sable covered chase lounge. They each picked up thick fur mitts that they began to caress Katie's body with. She tried to speak but all she could muster was a slight moan of pleasure and one word.

"Mmmm please"

"Yes Katie, give in to it, give in to the fur." Francesca got up and walked over to the bed to prepare it as the twins continued to subdue on Katie. Fay was now above Katie, messaging her temples with a pair of black fox gloves and May had moved down to Katie's crotch. She had removed one glove and was slowly moving her had to her vagina to massage it. As May slid one finger in Katie flinched and moaned, balling the sable fur she was laying on into her hands. She continued to rub steadily as Fay brought the gloves down to Katie's firm breasts. The assault to her body would continue until Katie finally climaxed.

As Maxine sat next to Scott, she could easily see what an affect the show was having on him. Katie was now writhing in pleasure as her body was caressed by fur.

"How is it that you were able to subdue her so quickly?" Scott asked. Maxine leaned over and put a spritz of perfume onto the fox muff and turned back to Scott.

"You see Scott, it is the perfume that does it, in small doses like the one I just sprayed on this muff it merely disorients and excites." Scott smelled the sweet scent and felt aroused. "However, Katie has been feeling the affects all day. Each time one of my employees came near her with a coat she received a dose of my special perfume which I can see is having a little effect on you as well." With that she began to massage Scott's pants with the fur muff. He was about to stop her when Maxine reached down and unzipped his pants, freeing his rock-hard penis.

"Hey" he began to protest but Maxine ignored him. She began to slowly rub his cock with the fur muff and Scott's protest ceased. Maxine knew that no one could say no to the attention she was giving to him.

"Small exposure reduces inhibition, but longer exposure makes the subject susceptible to suggestion." Then just as quickly as Maxine had begun, she stopped and walked over to her desk. Leaving Scott horny and a little embarrassed.

"Please forgive me darling for having a little fun with you, but I you to see that this will be a pleasurable experience this will be for Katie, and when we are finished she will have no memory of this abduction. She will think of this as an enlightening experience and become the wife you will cherish."

She motioned for Scott to join her. Scott composed himself and joined Maxine at her desk. Together they came to a final price for the furs as well as the libido treatment as Maxine called it.

"My car will take you back to our private villa where you can rest until we have completed the treatment. There is a car there as well that will take you anywhere you would like to go. The Cathedral is lovely and there are many wonderful restaurants along Le River Garonne."

Scott thanked her and took one more look at his Katie before he left her. Francesca was walking her over to the bed where she laid Katie down. The trio then went to work securing Katie in a what Maxine described as a fur cocoon made of chinchilla. As they secured her in and pulled the hood up, a pair of fur lined headphones was placed on her along with a set or VR goggles. Maxine, sensing his curiosity explained.

"The fur has been treated with a concentrated version of my perfume. With every little movement she will receive more of the scent and of course have the pleasure of the fur as well. The headphones will give her my hypnotic message and the goggles will reinforce with images that will drive that message home. We will have her like this for a day or so and then we will have her in conditioning."

ktaz
ktaz
34 Followers
12