Maxine's, The Reporter

Story Info
A report that is digging a little too deep gets a visit.
3.9k words
4.24
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktaz
ktaz
35 Followers

The wealthiest person in the world is not an oil sheik or a tech giant, and they do not run a large online retail conglomerate. You will also not see her name on the list of the richest people in the world, even though her worth is more than double the top five in the world combined.

Her name is Maxine Demerov, and she has a net worth of over 900 Billion dollars, but you will not see her on the Forbes list and you will not see her in the normal social pages that most billionaires are found even though she looks like a model and surrounds herself with others who look the same. The reason that she shies away from media attention is that a majority of her enterprises are criminal. Oh yes she does have legitimate holdings, through a company called Sable Enterprises, but those only account for a small piece of her worth.

Demerov owns the largest and most exclusive group of fur salons in the world simply named Maxine's. In America, she has locations in New York, Chicago, and Beverly Hills. In Europe there are locations in London, Paris, Berlin, and Rome. Asia has Moscow, Beijing, and Tokyo and that is just the northern hemisphere. It is safe to say that she sells more furs in the world than any other furrier. Demerov also has holdings with companies that deal in fragrances, pharmaceuticals, and transportation. While these businesses are very profitable and would easily put her on the list of top 500 richest in the world. Her criminal holdings are far more profitable. I have found evidence of illegal drugs such as opium. Other crimes include extortion, prostitution and black mail. There is also a few instances of kidnapping as well as wide spread political corruption. Which is why you have never heard of or seen this woman. She is protected in every country that she operates in.

In this series of expose articles, I will detail these criminal enterprises in an effort to bring this Demerov and her organization to justice and free those who she has a hold over.

Janet Saunders sat back and reviewed her work. She had gotten a job with the Chicago Tribune out of college and had been writing articles for them for the past couple of years. She has always been allowed to pitch her own stories, but this story had always been shot down by her old editor Evelyn Fitzgerald. However, once Evelyn retired and the paper hired a replacement from outside the company, and Janet was finally getting a chance to do the story that she had been trying to write since a friend from college had visited Demerov's fur salon in France and disappeared.

As Janet pondered her next paragraph, her thought process was interrupted by a knock at her apartment door. She quickly got up and checked her hair and make up and put on a little perfume. She had ordered from the Italian Restaurant down the street and she had a crush on the delivery guy. There was better pasta in the city but no delivery guys that looked like Giovanni.

Janet is a pretty girl, about 5'7" with brown eyes and brown hair that flowed just over her shoulders. She had a nice figure and can fill out a dress, but sometimes lacked the confidence to show off what she had, except when it came to when Giovanni delivered her order.

As she opened the door the look on her face went from cute and flirtatious to shock and disbelief. Standing at her door, along with 3 other women was Maxine Demerov.

"Were you expecting someone else?" Maxine said with a wicked smile as she raised a perfume bottle and sprayed it into Janet's face. As Janet breathed in the sweet scent, her head went immediately into a fog and she staggered back into her apartment. She tried to close her door as she backed away but found herself disoriented and only able to take a few steps before having to lean against her desk for balance.

"Take her over in front of the couch and remove her clothes." Demerov spoke in a regal tone. As she gave orders to the other women and went over to Janet's lap top to see what the journalist had to report on her.

"Yes Mistress." two of the women replied. Janet felt a pair of fur clad arms gently wrap around her own and lead her over to her living room couch. As the guided her over she felt like she had no control over her own body. She stood in front of the couch, and the two women removed the tight jeans and low cut blouse that she had put on to entice the delivery boy.

"Please stop" Janet's words were slow and weak as she tried to figure out why the women were taking off her clothes. They ignored her words and quickly removed her bra and panties. Both women were wearing huge fox fur coats, one black and one white. They leaned into her and made sure that their furs were rubbing up against Janet as much as possible.

"Francesca, our new friend looks cold." Maxine spoke to the third woman, who was covered in a hooded lynx coat. The woman went back out into the hall way and brought in a cart that had a rack with numerous fur coats on it, as well as several fur blankets as well. After she brought the cart in and closed the apartment door, and removed a large fox fur blanket which she spread out on the couch behind where Janet was now standing. She then took the rest of the furs into Janet's bedroom.

The two Asian beauties seated Janet onto the blanket and took up spots on either side or her. They wrapped their arms over top of Janet's so that her shoulders were pinned down and put large fur mitts on their opposite hands and had began to massage Janet's body with them.

"You are a very smart girl." Maxine spoke to the young reporter. "Perhaps too smart." Maxine read Janet's article.

"What did you do to me?" Janet asked very drowsy now.

"It is very simple my dear, you have inhaled a very special perfume that causes a feeling much like Valium. You are conscious, and aware of what is happening to you, but you are unable to stop it from happening. You will respond to questions when asked and you are very susceptible to suggestion as well. Especially when experiencing pleasure."

With that both women ran their fur covered hands down Janet's body, over her breasts, down her body, and in between her legs. She closed her eyes and gave a slight moan as she felt a wave of pleasure come over her. Janet could feel her body relax as the women caressed her with fur. She began to lose track of time and reality. The two women continued to massage the woman's body as Demerov continued to read the story that Janet was writing about her as well as all the notes and information that had been gathered as well. The room was quiet for some time, except for the occasional moans of pleasure from Janet as she was brought deeper and deeper.

"She is ready Mistress" the twins spoke in unison as they felt Janet's body fully give in after about five minutes of massaging her. Janet could hear the words, but not stop what was happening to her.

"Bring her into the bedroom." Maxine commanded

The twins stood Janet up and guided Janet into the bedroom where all sorts of fur and sexual items had been laid out. They sat her at the foot of the bed and took up positions around her. The woman in black kneeling between her legs and the woman in white on the bed just behind Janet.

"Do you know why I am here, Ms. Saunders?"

"Because of the story I am writing about your wealth and illegal activities?" Janet replied in a sleepy voice.

"Yes my dear, I can not have such negative publicity. So I am here to make you one of my slaves and have you write a more positive story about my operations, but first I must know. Who else knows about your story?"

"Only my editor, and maybe...um, no one else." Janet struggled to try and stop herself from saying too much.

"You hesitated my dear, that means you are trying to hide something from me which is not acceptable. It is ok though, I know how to get the truth out of you. Twins you may continue."

With that the woman between her legs wrapped her fur covered arms around Janet's waist, lowered her head, and began to pleasure Janet with her tongue while the woman behind her caressed Janet's breasts with her fur.

"Allow me to introduce you to Fay and May, they are my pleasure twins of heaven and hell. Fay is my angel and is a perfect specimen of an obedient female slave and May is my demon and my evil little shemale slave. They do whatever I ask of them without question, just like you will after tonight."

Janet's heart sunk at the thought of being the slave to such an evil woman. In the research she had done for the article she was writing, she had seen numerous cases of kidnapping, sexual slavery and prostitution. She closed her eyes as the women began their sexual assault on her body, As she opened them again she saw Maxine Demerov standing in front of her. In her hand she was holding a crystal pendant which immediately caught her focus.

"That's it my dear, look deeply at the pendant. See the way the light shines through it." She twisted her fingers ever so slightly causing the pendant to slowly spin. Maxine's words began to drift away in her head as she lost herself feeling of fur and shimmering light of the crystal. Only words like "Slave", "Mistress", and "Obedient" seemed to make their way through to her thoughts. She also heard Demrov say that if she had an orgasm while in this state then Janet would belong to Mistress Maxine forever.

As Janet helplessly stared at the crystal, the voice in her head that had been screaming for her to run and get away from these women had long been silenced. She could only see the crystal, feel the fur caressing her body and hear the instructions of Mistress. As she accepted that Maxine Demerov was her Mistress and she was her obedient slave. Her will was almost gone as the women brought her closer and closer to orgasm..

"Who else was it you told about me?" Demerov asked again.

"MMmmmm No, please."

"You will tell me sooner or later my dear, I can wait until you break." With that Maxine sat back and enjoyed as her slaves continued to bring Janet closer and closer to climax and further into trance.

"So, who was it you told pet?" Maxine asked after some time had passed.

"Giovanni, a delivery man." Janet replied in a monotone voice.

"Is that who you were expecting when we arrived?"

"Yes, it is."

"Are you attracted to this man?"

"Yes, I am."

Maxine thought about what to do next. Unfortunately for poor Giovanni he was going to have to be dealt with as well. She did not know how much he knew, but she could not take that risk. The real dilemma was, how should she do it? Have him be enthralled to her, or have him complete Janet's enslavement as well as his own by having the two bring each other to orgasm. After all, a happy slave is an more obedient slave.

A knock at the front door broke Maxine's thought process. The delivery man had arrived. She directed Francesca and the twins to continue with Janet while she goes to deal with Giovanni. Maxine decided she would use him to finish Janet's enslavement.

The twins continued to pleasure Janet and Francesca was to continue to give instructions Janetr.

"When you see Giovanni, you will be unable to control yourself. Your only thought will be to feel him inside of you." Janet closed her eyes and could think of nothing else than climbing on top of the man she had a crush on and riding him until they both came together. Maxine left her with that thought as she went to the door.

"Dress her properly for our guest ladies." Maxine commanded as she left the room. Francine got out a thick indigo fox and matching hat for Maxine's new thrall.

"Francesca, once she is ready come let me know."

"Yes Mistress."

Giovanni Napolini always loved Wednesday nights. It was pretty quiet at the restaurant and he could always count on the cute girl that lived just down the block to order a dinner for two later in the evening. When he delivered it, she would talk about how she ordered too much so that he had a reason to stay for a little while and hang out with her. It was the highlight of the evening for him because he would also time it so that she was his last delivery and his boss would tell him to just go home when he got done. They had been flirting for about a month or so an he was thinking that maybe it was time he asked her out.

He knocked on the door and stood waiting with his biggest smile, ready to greet his favorite customer. When the door opened however, he was confused to see a different woman standing there in a full length sable coat.

"Hello, and who might you be?" Maxine asked staring at the young man the way a tiger stares at its prey.

"Um, I am Giovanni, but my friends call me Gio. I have a delivery for Janet, is she here?" He checked the door to make sure he had the right apartment.

"Yes, Janet is changing, I guess you could say, please do come in." Maxine motioned for him to come in and he put the food on the coffee table. Gio walked an and Maxine closed the door behind him. As he walked past the woman, the sweet aroma of her perfume hit him and became a little aroused.

"Hi Gio, I am Maxine Demerov, Janet is doing a story on me and I am here for an interview. I hope it is ok to call you Gio, as I hope we will become good friends." She offered her hand and Giovanni shook it. The oversized sleeves of her coat worked their way over his hand. As they did, Maxine made sure to let the fur caress his hand and wrist so that he felt the softness.

She could tell by the look on his face when she told him her name, that he knew exactly who he was and he would have to be dealt with as well.

"Uh sure." was all he could muster as the air was thick with the scent of perfume and he felt the fur against his skin. He stared down at his arm as if he was seeing it for the first time. Maxine knew he would soon be her slave as well.

"Come Gio, sit with me until she is ready." Maxine wrapped her arm around Giovanni's and lead him to the couch. The soft thick fur on his bare arm gave a shudder down his spine and Maxine's special perfume had his head swimming. She made sure to sit him on the fox blanket that had been placed down earlier.

As they sat, Maxine made sure to position herself so that Giovanni would have full view of her breasts as the fur hung open just enough to draw his eye to them.

"Have you read any of Janet's work?" She asked as she ran her hand down her neck line in between her breasts.

"A little." Giovanni gave a short reply but his eyes were already more focused on where Maxine was leading them. Her perfume worked like air born Viagra on men, causing the blood to leave from their brains as soon as the smelled it and rush to their cock. Once a man inhaled its scent, it was just a matter of time before they belonged to her.

"I think she is a really talented writer, which is why I am excited to work with her." She began to twirl her pendant as Gio slowly nodded and starred at her breasts and the pendant.

Maxine continued to speak as she watched the young man loose focus of his surroundings and increase focus on the crystal. He could hear her speak and could realize what it was she was saying. He just could not seem to do anything to stop it.

"Feel the fur Gio, feel it's softness and how it weakens you. "She brought both hands to his face and held it firm as she brought his face to her bosom. Gio let out a soft moan as she caressed his neck with the sleeve of her coat.

"Gio, are you attracted to Janet?" Maxine turned the young mans head so that he could answer her.

"Yes, I am."

"And, do you like the feeling of fur?" Maxine asked as she began to stroke his arm with her sleeve as she kept her other arm around his neck.

"Yes." He said as a shiver went through him at the touch of the soft sable fur.

Maxine could tell that Gio was firmly in her grasp and as she did Francesca came into the room to let her know that Janet was ready for her final conditioning.

"I Imagine that Janet would look wonderful in my furs, don't you?"

"Yes"

"Yes, Mistress." She corrected him.

"Yes, Mistress." He quickly replied.

"Wouldn't you love to feel Janet's body next to yours as you are both wrapped in fur?" She asked already knowing the answer to her question as she continued to caress him.

"Yes, Please Mistress." he responded.

"Good boy." She rewarded him with another caress of fur down his neck and shoulder to his bare arm. The young man closed his eyes to savor the soft touch falling deeper and deeper under her spell. Maxine knew that she had him and how she would complete his enslavement.

"Gio, I am going to give you a chance. If you are able to resist orgasm while having sex with a woman in fur tonight. Then you may go free. However if you climax then the woman who makes you do so will be your greatest love forever." Maxine loved to torment her victims. Now it was just a matter of having Janet fuck his brains out, literally.

"Greatest Love." Gio repeated mindlessly.

As she continued to implant suggestions into his week mind, Francesca walked Janet into the living room. She looked stunning in a long indigo fox coat and matching hat with thigh high boots that screamed fuck me.

As Janet stood now in front of him, Maxine completed her conditioning of Gio and set the trap that she would watch him fall in to.

"Gio, see Janet now? If you are able to resist her then you may go free. To be fair to you, as soon as Janet touches you, then you will wake from your trance and be able to act in any manner you wish. Just remember that if Janet makes you cum, then your heart belongs to her and your mind belongs to me."

With that Maxine left the naked Gio on the fur covered couch by himself and stepped over to Janet.

"He is all yours now my dear."

"Thank you mistress" Janet replied in a sultry tone as she stride towards her soon to be lover.

Janet stood in front of Gio and looked down at him, hungry with desire. She straddled his lap, facing him and leaned in for a long passionate kiss. Wrapping her fur covered arms around his neck.

Gio came out of the haze and fog of the Trance that Maxine had him in. He could feel fur all over him and his eyes came back into focus to see Janet kissing him. Instinctively he began kissing her back, Wrapping his arms around her fur clad body and pulled her close to him. Their tongues began to explore each others mouths as Janet began to grind against his crotch.

In the back of his mind, everything told him to push her off and get away, but his body would not move. He could only understand how badly he wanted to make love to Janet and be with her forever.

"Yes, that is it Gio, let yourself go. Let Janet complete your servitude to me." Maxine was behind them now, whispering into the ear of the soon to be slave.

Gio, put his hands on Janet's shoulders and broke the kiss. He was out of breath but had to get free. He was too weak to push her off but tried to reason with her. He knew he had to talk fast as Janet was positioning his cock into her vagina. He brought his hands down below her hips and tried to hold her from lowering herself onto him.

"Janet, you have to stop. If we finish making love then we will both be in love with this evil woman for the rest of our lives." Janet looked at Gio and then Mistress and was confused. Mistress had told her that if she made love to Gio, then Gio would only love her.

"He is incorrect dear." Maxine responded proudly giving a wry smile as she stared at Janet.

"If Gio finishes inside you then his heart will belong to you and you only my dear."

That was all that Janet had to hear. She pulled Gio's face to her firm breasts and wrapped her arms around his head. Gio could no longer hold onto Janet's hips and she slowly slid onto his member and began to ride him with all that that she had.

"Mmmmm" Was all that Gio could muster with his have in her breasts as he felt himself slide in and out of Janet's warm wet vagina. He felt his body go limp as pleasure took over. Janet released him from her bosom and stared down at him as she bucked up and down. He could no longer fight as he became lost in Janet's eyes. He could feel himself getting weaker with every stroke and he finally gave in to his urges. Janet leaned in and kissed him passionately and as she did they both came together and embraced as their love was sealed forever.

ktaz
ktaz
35 Followers
12