Maxwell’s Silver Hammer

Story Info
A Possible Misunderstanding.
755 words
3.22
51.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER

Maxwell Deadham was a geologist. Well, he taught geology at a small college in the mid section of Pennsylvania. He liked his work, which suited him better that the prior gig with an energy company. When he switched, the company awarded him a silver geologist's hammer -- the kind with a point on one end. He was proud of it.

At the college, he got to see any number of good-looking students -- of both sexes. He appreciated that part of his job. What's more, his course was a 'lab' course, and he would take the classes out to abandoned quarries, highway cuts, and other areas where they could chop rocks. That meant that he'd often climb up inclines behind one or more of those good-looking students.

In short, Maxwell was somewhat of a letch. The students knew that. But Maxwell never touched. He only looked. He wasn't even obvious about it. Thus, he was tolerated by most of his charges.

Maxwell was forty-four. He had a medium build and was going bald. He'd been married for twelve years to Laura, now thirty-eight. Laura was a very nice-looking woman, blonde, with a good figure. She and Maxwell were happy in their marriage, even though there were no children. They were a little kinky. Laura knew that Maxwell was bisexual -- in his fantasies. She also knew that he never acted on his attraction to some men. They did discuss it, though. She'd tease him in bed, about some of the young men she saw around campus. She liked to play as if she wanted a younger man, and would bring him to bed, so Maxwell could....have fun. They both got off when she did this.

Laura worked at the college library. So, she was able to see the students in Maxwell's classes. This particular year, Laura had become interested in a junior transfer student, Brad Pullen. Brad was a hunk. Six feet, well built, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was lively and had a bright, winning smile. Laura had become aware that she was more than interested in Brad when Maxwell had a party at their home for his more advanced students. There were six of those. There was beer and wine, snacks. Laura was wearing a nice dress, low cut. She became aware that Brad was paying quite a bit of attention to her, following her, looking down her dress once. She was not annoyed.

She walked off into the dark yard later in the evening, and -- surprise, surprise -- Brad followed. She turned, looking at him as he approached. Her heart was beating fast. And he just walked up to her, pulled her to himself and kissed her. She responded - fully responded. The kiss lasted a very long time. Brad's hands were on her ass, pulling her into him. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her.

The kiss broke. She panted, "We can't do this here. Not now." She pushed away.

He said, "Only a matter of time."

"But later." She walked away, back to the party. She had time to compose herself. No one noticed, except Maxwell. He was angry and aroused at once. He said nothing to Laura, even after the party broke up and she attacked him, dragged him to bed, put him through his paces. She was a volcano that night. He knew why.

Maxwell wasn't happy about the kiss, which he saw from an upstairs bathroom window. He knew that he had those fantasies. But reality was something else. Nevertheless, he said nothing to Laura, but watched.

Laura was thrilled by the attention from Brad, and she knew that Maxwell would also be excited. Of course, he wasn't supposed to have sex with his students. But Laura thought Brad wouldn't tell. She invited Brad over to their house, for Friday dinner, 6:00 pm. She was excited. That Friday morning, she told Maxwell that she had a surprise for him that evening, and that she knew he'd enjoy it.

Brad arrived early, and Maxwell was late. Brad and Laura waited twenty minutes, sitting on the couch necking. Then Brad picked her up and took her upstairs.

Maxwell had a long day and was looking forward to his surprise. He came in, heard sounds upstairs. He was alarmed. Up he went. He was headed into the master bedroom, the source of the sounds. He picked up his silver hammer from the table in the hall.

He strode into the room.

END.