May and the True Crime Novelist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alarmed, I whined a protest into the gag. I sounded as helpless as I felt. "Don't worry," he added, "I'll give you what you need in a moment. I'll give us all what we need."

He walked over to the closet and opened the door. I couldn't tell what was inside at first, but then I froze in horror as he turned on a closet light that spilled into the room.

A man was sitting in a wheeled office chair inside the closet, but he had been tied to the chair with enough rope to hold down a rhino, and his face had been beaten blue. He had a pair of broken glasses perched on his nose. "May, meet Barney. Barney, May."

Barney's mouth was covered in duct tape, so he had little to add. He stared at me with concerned eyes though as our captor continued, "I must apologize for the subterfuge. I am not Barney Beck, as you incorrectly assumed, May. But that was my book you brought to dinner. I happen to be one of Mr. Beck's victims. He painted me as being the worst sort of criminal, despite all evidence to the contrary, and then raked in millions while I rotted in jail with no chance of parole." Barney, no -- Barney's criminal, our captor, rolled Barney over to the side of the bed. I instinctually pulled at my bonds wanting to cover myself from a stranger's eyes -- though, he wasn't really the stranger here, was he?

This now-stranger grabbed the real Barney by the ear. "If I'm going to be punished for such outrageous crimes, I should commit them, no?"

The criminal, the subject of Barney's book, turned back to me. He slid a single finger up my calf. "Barney thinks I've forced myself on women, May. Among other things. But really. Me. He thinks I've had to force myself on women." He began to laugh, rather maniacally.

He started to unbutton his dress shirt. "There was a riot at the prison. I escaped, but I knew I couldn't go home. Or anywhere I'd usually go. And then I thought of Barney and how much he screwed up my life. I would have gotten parole you know."

He pulled the shirt off, revealing a rippling chest and stunning set of abs, covered in colorful tattoos. He worked at his belt. "But no. No, my case got famous due to Barney Beck. Now I'll never be free again. Oh I know they'll catch me eventually. That's why I have to make this last. That's why I'm going to take over his life."

He pulled his pants down, kicking off his shoes. His erection was bouncing in front of him and I don't think I'd ever seen one that thick. He grabbed Barney by the back of the neck and rubbed Barney's nose over his dick. "Barney, I want you know what I'm about to put into this chubby slut you've been crushing on all this time. I want you to know that even if you do live long enough to fuck her, she's going to be ruined by this."

He let Barney go. He turned toward me.

"It's not your fault, May. I just lucked out that the man I needed to take revenge on had a woman in his life who wouldn't recognize him from Adam. In fact, this moron has made damn sure that no one would recognize him from Adam. So I'm thinking, we're going to be here a long time, the three of us. At least until someone notices May is missing... but, somehow, I think that'll give us plenty of time."

I realized with a dawning horror that much of our dinner conversation had confirmed this, as I practically bragged about being a hermit, and how with school out I wouldn't even be needed online. I never told anyone about my date with Barney; I didn't want to suggest I had some hope for something. In point of fact, my absence probably wouldn't even be noted until my parents' annual Fourth of July barbecue in over a month.

But his hand on my leg broke through my thoughts and sent a new wave of arousal between my thighs. I swallowed. He ran his hand up to the apex, and then pressed a finger, then two, inside me. He began to pump. I'd never felt so helpless. I came immediately, bucking like a wild creature on the bed. He wiped his fingers off on Barney, then plunged his fingers back inside as he hopped onto the bed and sucked half my cunt into his mouth, laving his tongue over my clitoral hood and smacking at my tiny button like a punching bag. Too sensitive for this after my first orgasm, I screamed into my gag and tried twisting my hips away from his ravaging mouth. But he kept at me like a dog with a bone, and I came again, screaming. And then, again, though I was no longer making noise, or twisting on the mattress. It kept coming though the rest of my body could hardly react to it.

My nipples had twisted themselves up into the cold air of the house like the mouths of angry, prudish old women. I longed for them to relax, but was hardly ready for his hands to finally leave my thoroughly soaked, sore vagina to pinch and tease my nipples. He kissed me on the cheek, then licked around my stretched lips. "I'm excited for when I can take that gag out and let you taste yourself on my lips, May. It's such a shareable taste, May, my fat fuck doll." He bent his head back to one of my nipples, and lapped at it few times before sucking it into his mouth and then diddling it with his tongue. I nearly had another orgasm. He bit down lightly and began to teasingly chew while he playfully growled at me. Then he did the same to my other breast.

It was when he started to kiss up my neck that I noticed his hands moving to further spread my thighs. I tried to fight it, but there wasn't anything I could do. His bobbing erection nudged impatiently here and there, and then he took hold of it. Wiping it along my nether lips, making it wet. He lined himself up at my entrance.

He looked over at Barney. "I'm going to come inside her, Barney." Grinning, he pressed in. I screamed into my gag. He was too thick, too big. I was too sensitive. "Holy shit. A real woman. I needed this," he groaned. At first, he just stayed inside me, making quiet, satisfied noises as he squeezed my breasts hard in his hands. "You should have seen May at the restaurant, Barney. She was dressed for sex. She clearly planned to sleep with you, even though she had no idea what you looked like. These breasts, they were practically on a platter for you. She wore fishnet stockings, like a whore. Her underwear was crotchless. I found that out at the restaurant." Slowly, he began to move in me with slow thrusts. "Oh, yeah... oh my plump sex slave. I never appreciated the fat girls, you know? But I might be a little desperate after so long without pussy. Because when I saw May sitting there in the restaurant, she just looked ripe." He grunted then, and began to pick up the pace. I was beginning to pant behind the gag. "Course I've never seen tits like this. Fucking amazing. I'm going to keep you, May. I think I'm going to use your pussy up til it's gone."

And then, he fucked me like animal while I lay there, unable to stop it.

I looked at Barney, and found him looking away, trying not to watch.

But he had an erection too.

Finally, with a scream more rage than lust, this criminal, this mad-man, this person who had made me into his plaything, came -- pulsing his seed through my womb more quickly and heartily than the blood racing through my own heart. I knew I wouldn't fall pregnant with a copper IUD already implanted in my womb a few years prior. But who knew what diseases he carried? I lied there in a panic staring up at him, until, spent, he collapsed on top of me, smiling lazily.

He gently played with a few tendrils of my hair; he knew better than to try to run his fingers through it. "Look Barney," he said softly, though he was staring into my eyes. "I've finally forced myself on a woman." He kissed me on the forehead. "I'm really going to enjoy my fat fuck doll. And maybe sometime, if you're both really good, I'll share." He gave Barney an enigmatic smile, then fell asleep with one hand in my hair and the other on my pussy.


12