May Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack has his Mother and her Friend.
2.3k words
4.52
32.5k
25
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers

May phoned back two hours later to say that she had the Death Certificate, Tim had been on medication for a heart irregularity for over six years. The Undertaker had come and taken the body. May had explained that her daughter was in America and she didn't know when she would get back. The Undertaker had told her that there was no problem and he could store the body in his Funeral Parlour for as long as it was necessary. They arranged to order an Indian takeaway for dinner. May would be with them in fifty minutes, and she needed a drink.

May arrived, and Jack helped her with her suitcases. She had two, and Jean arranged space in a spare bedroom wardrobe though May would sleep with Jack and Jean in the master bedroom. Jean had Champagne ready for May, and they sat in the kitchen drinking it. The meals arrived, and they were delicious. Over dinner, May told them that she had messaged Mags, saying that she would like to Skype with her. They had agreed to Skype at nine-thirty in the evening for May and three-thirty in the afternoon for Mags. May hadn't said anything about Tim as she wanted to tell her face to face. May also asked Jack if he could connect her to Jean's WiFi.

After the meal, Jack connected May's laptop and smartphone to the WiFi. She now had a strong signal in both units. May got her laptop and sat at the kitchen table. She said, "I don't know the best way to tell Mags about her father. She wasn't very close to him. It was me that did everything for her, Tim did nothing for her in her formative years. He was her father, and I must tell her, but I still don't know the best way."

Jean said, "You say that you have some bad news for her and you wanted to tell her over Skype as that made you feel closer to her than sending a message over Whatsapp. Mags is a doctor and is dealing with death every day. Just be honest with her, and she will respect that."

May replied, "You are right, I will do it. I was a loyal and supporting wife to Tim, but in reality, he was a crossdressing sissy who liked to watch his wife being fucked. There are ten minutes before I call. Jack, be a darling and top up my glass and when we are Skyping, and it gets low, keep topping it up for me. I am so nervous about this call."

Jack topped up all the glasses. He and Jean were sitting opposite May at the kitchen table. As he topped up May's glass, he noticed that her skirt had slipped up her thighs and past the top of her self-supporting stockings. Her legs were slightly open. He topped her glass then put the bottle back in the wine cooler. As he slid his hand between her legs, he said, "That looks so inviting."

May smiled and spread her legs open wider allowing him now access to her hot wet cunt. He touched the soft skin of her thighs then the silk of her thong. His index finger moved her thong to the side. He then spread her cunt lips open. He ran his index finger the full length of her sex slit. It felt terrific. May said, "Jean, be a darling and go under the table and take my panties off. I think that this could relax me before my Skype call."

Jean nimbly went under the table and removed her thong. Jean knelt under the table and started to suck on May's hard clitoris as Jack finger fucked her hot cunt. May loved this. She was pushing her cunt hard against Jean's mouth. May was so aroused now; she needed to cum. Jean and Jack understood this, and both were working in unison to give her one. Ten minutes later May's hot cunt juice flowed into Jean's mouth and Jack's fingers. It was a powerful orgasm with May trembling from it. Then May's laptop beeped she had an incoming Skype call from Mags.

Jack removed his hand and went back to his chair opposite May. Jean stayed where she was as she was enjoying licking May's cunt out. May composed herself very quickly. She had a great connection with Mags. Mags looked happy, and her hair was shorter which suited her. May then carefully and thoughtfully told her about Tim's heart attack. She also said to her that she was staying with Jean until after the funeral. May asked her when she could get home saying that there was no rush. Mags listened to all her mother was saying but didn't interrupt her as though she understood how difficult it was for May to tell her this sad news.

When May had finished, Mags said, "Thanks mum for doing this on Skype. It's so much better than me reading it on a message. I knew in my second year at University that dad had a problem with his heart. I told him to stop smoking and drinking, but sadly he didn't. I will speak with my professor tomorrow morning; I don't see any problem with getting home. My job here is complete. I have worked hard here. I have written a Thesis here on conditions that affect older women's ability to have and enjoy sex. This is an enormous business here. When I get home, I would like to specialise in this field. We must have a chat with Jean as I am confident that I can help a lot in developing this service in our Clinic."

"A lot of women don't realise that vaginal dryness, and medications that reduce a women's sexual desire. Many older women experience difficulty with arousal and orgasm. There's a myth that it's only younger women are sexually attractive when I have interviewed women in their eighties that are still very sexually active. Limp libido, slower rates of arousal, dryness and all the other problems can be treated. I am happy that you contacted me. If I were you, I would switch off your smartphone so no one can disturb you. Has Jack still the same mobile number as if I wanted to contact you then I can do it through him? Will Jack have his law degree this year as I need to speak with him about Insurance? In America, it's horrendous the amount of money that's paid for Medical Insurance. Thanks for contacting me and I will let you know when I will be home tomorrow."

May replied, "That's the way forward, I am sure that will help the Clinic. I will speak with Jack about the Insurance question that you have asked. I know that it is a problem in America and it's not such a problem here at the moment. Let Jack know when you will be home as soon as you can. If you want to Skype with me, then give Jack the time that suits you, and I will call you. I am so happy that you know now and have taken it so well. I am looking forward to seeing you; it has been a long year. Take care darling."

They closed their connection; May was relieved that the call was over, she said, "I'm so happy that's over. She was so mature in how she took that. Mags was so calm and understood all that was happening; she will make a wonderful doctor. That's a marvellous idea she has. Every day I have patients asking me about these problems. A lot of women think that because they are older, that they still can't enjoy sex because they are older."

Jean surfaced then sat down beside Jack and opposite May and said, "It is a brilliant idea. What we need is to do is get rid of the stigma of being old means you can't still enjoy sex. I have patients in their eighties too that still enjoy a good rogering. I wanted to come up and join the conversation, but I had to finish the delicious dessert I was having under the table. Jack, check out the Medical Insurance, I think that we are fully covered, but it might be as well to look into. We should do what Mags has suggested. I have felt a need for this type of service for years but honestly didn't know how to progress it. No other Clinic that I know is offering a service like this, but most Clinics can give you the service, but you must ask for it."

Jean then took off her dressing gown and started to undress May. Jack asked May if he could use her laptop as he wanted to research a couple of things that Mags, Jean and May had suggested. Jean and May took the hint and left the kitchen and went upstairs to the bedroom. Jack told them to lube up both their ass holes and he would be there shortly. He then started to check the Clinics Insurance policy, and it covered them completely. They could also offer their services to private patients which meant that their names and details were not recorded. He felt that a lot of women would be interested in this service if it involved checking for STDs. He was intrigued by it all. Jean made a lot of money from the Clinic but with what Mags had suggested she could make an awful lot more.

Jack thought of times when he had been out shopping or out socially with his mum, and the number of fuckable older ladies that she had introduced him to was terrific. There was so much potential here. The secret was how to turn the vision into money-making reality. His phone beeped, he had a message from Mags, it read, "Hi Jack, it's been a long time, but I often think of you. Firstly, thank you for what you are doing for May. I will be forever indebted to you and Jean. Today must have been a great shock for her. I am sorry to hear about dad, but I am not surprised. He never exercised in his life. He would have his evening meal then disappear into his room to smoke and drink."

"Mum did her best for dad, she was a loyal wife, but I do hope that I don't have marriage as they had. I have finished my Thesis, and my Professor has told me privately that it is excellent, I may get a Professorship from this hospital as it is a University Hospital. I probably will know exactly tomorrow when I ask him when I can leave for the funeral. I am looking forward to getting home. There are so many different things that I miss. I just wanted to make contact with you and to thank you and Jean for looking after mum. If you could check out how the Clinics Insurance is, then I would be obliged. It's staggering what they pay in Insurance over here."

"When I get back I would love to meet up with you for a glass of wine. I would love to have it in the old Garden House, I have so many good memories of there, those were the days. How about you? I hear that you will qualify this year. I am sure that you will be a competent lawyer. Are you dating at the moment? I have had a year of celibacy in America. I have been working so hard, but it's been worth it as I have learned so much. The worst I can come out of this is Dr, Dr Mags Graham but I would prefer Professor Dr Mags Graham. As soon as I know anything I will let you know but please feel free to write whenever you want. I think of you often. Love Mags xx."

Jack was utterly surprised when he read the message. He had been attracted to her when he was younger but reading between the lines he saw that she was attracted to him. He replied, " Thank you Mags for your lovely message. It's a pleasure to help May; she is a lovely lady that I admire so much. I understand exactly where you are coming from regarding the Insurance. On initial research, the Clinics Insurance covers you comprehensively. I have still haven't checked the Insurance Certificate but will do so next time that I am in the Clinic. I am not dating at the moment as I am concentrating on my doctorate, I got my Law Degree last year. I would love to have a glass or two of wine with you in the Garden House; I too have wonderful memories of the time we spent there. Please write when you can, and I will reply but do remember the time zone differences. I think of you often too. Love Jack xx."

By the time Jack got to the bedroom his cock was rock hard. He was thinking of the excellent blow jobs Mags had given him in the past. He lay in the middle of the bed with Jean on his left and May on his right. They were both ass ready for him. May and Jean were now sucking on each of his balls then running their tongues up their side of his cock to his head; then they would tongue kiss each other then run their tongues back down to his balls and then suck his balls again. He was getting so aroused thinking about Mags joining them. He was sure that it would happen very soon after Mags got back.

Jean suggested that he should do May first as she last had it this afternoon. He then started on her. He gave her three vaginal orgasms then a great rogering of her cunt. She had a massive orgasm that left her shaking. He then started on Jean, and she too had three vaginal orgasms. He exploded inside her seconds after she had a massive orgasm. They were all asleep five minutes later.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers