May December Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

"Stan, my daughter's told me so much about you!" Myriam said.

"Lies I tell you! Lies, Lies!"

"No, she tells me you were very hurt in your divorce. She says that we all have that in common. She also says you are very kind."

I got serious for a moment. "It's very difficult when the one you love totally betrays you. I have questioned my own faith, my male prowess was shot, my whole outlook on life was changed forever. It really is taking me quite a while to get back to where I was. Maybe that will never happen. I don't know. I am a work in progress."

"So would you like your male prowess to get some, err... exercise? I could sure use some. Please?" Myriam was giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm happy to give you some good lovin' but... I am having a sexual liaison with ahh... someone else. I don't want you to be upset with me. I'm trying to be honest here. We aren't in love. No, no, far from it."

"But you and I should be honest with each other. I want to pleasure you tonight. That ok with you?" I held her slender waist. Damn, she was built!

"Yes, I agree. Let's be honest with each other. Lets get it on. I want to fuck you, you sexy man." She stared into my eyes.

"Let's go upstairs then. I'm gonna rock your world!" I tried to sound sexy.

"That is so cliche. Why don't you just fuck my brains out?" Myriam cut to the chase!

"If you insist Myriam. Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times. C'mere and kiss me." We kissed deeply.

*********

We kissed for a long time, then I took off my shirt. She liked that I was working out. All those hours on the treadmill, all those weights really paid off when Myriam's hands ran up and down my body.

I tugged at her shirt, and she took it off in one move. She didn't have a bra, though with her DD sized tits, she probably should have had one on. Her big nipples were hard as rocks. They were so very magnificent. I just wanted to suck on her nipples all night, but she needed her oil and fluids changed.

I eased her jeans down. She had black lace panties on. I could smell her cunt. She smelled excited! My shoes and pants were next. My dick was really tenting my pants, I was so hard. She pulled down on my shorts and my dick almost hit her in the face! Her eyes got very big.

"Why would that dumb bitch ever cheat on you?" Myriam. grasped my appendage. She stroked my cock.

"She thought she could have her cake and eat it too. She found some young guy who told her how fantastic she was, and in that one second, she dismantled our relationship. I was like yesterday's news. I was replaced in one go. She hid it successfully for a while, but the disrespectful way she treated me..."

"It didn't take long for her to fess up and tell me that I was being replaced. She told me of her plans to leave. I was truly heartbroken. I could not even speak!" Myriam was sucking my cock as I spoke. I was hard as nails.

"When that happened, she said something to my daughter that has poisoned our relationship. I am more devastated by that, than by the divorce. My loving daughter actually helped hide her mother's affair from me!"

"So now I feel as if I have totally lost everything I ever held dear. I've considered suicide, as I don't have anything to live for, anymore." I wept. Myriam comforted me.

"You poor man. No wonder you want to take things slowly. I can understand what you have been dealing with. My ex husband found a girl half my age and fucked her until she got pregnant. I never met her. I am so sorry. Do you want me to stop?" She grasped my rod hard again.

"Hell no! Being with a gorgeous woman, feeling her climax. That really helps me come back from the edge! Call me shallow, but the human physical contact...it makes me feel a little better. I guess my heart will heal eventually. Until then I will just have to try to have a bit of fun, keep from going off the deep end."

"I am sorry about what happened with your husband. That must have hurt terribly. I'm so sorry for you."

"Ex" she said. "He is absolutely my ex-husband now! Stupid fucker that he is. I'm sorry, he makes me mad. I wasted all those years on that... bastard!"

"I'm sure some of those years were good. Did you ever cheat on him?"

"Never! I had men grabbing me all the time, but I NEVER let ANYTHING happen."

"You should be proud of that. Did he love you then?"

"I think so. You know, after he cheated, I kind of re-evaluated my entire relationship with him. Everything seemed... very different to me. As though I had rose colored glasses."

"Love is blind. You smell great."

"Then can I convince you to eat me?" Myriam smiled.

"Sure! I like cunilingus. I want to hear you scream with pleasure. Just let it out. Ok?"

I removed her wet panties. I licked from bottom to top of her slit, with lips spread wide.I teased her clit with small strokes just glancing and teasing her clit out from under her hood. I told her to sit on my face. I didn't have to tell her twice.

She lowered her dripping labia onto my searching tongue, and I licked her from stem to stern, her body shuddering through a series of small orgasms. I was teasing her clitoris again and this time I knew she was going to cum big.

"Oh yeah, STAN, YES OH FUCK YES STAN! OHMYGOD, DO IT RIGHT THERE STAN! I'M... COOOMMMIINNGG!!" She squirted all over my face. She was crying. I quickly held her. "No Stan, it's ok. These are tears of joy. You are really an excellent cunt licker. You're better than a lesbian!" I was going to ask how she knew, but that was a story for another time.

I flipped us around and my dick was very, very hard. I lined up the head with her dripping sex and she grabbed my hips and PULLED me into her.

"No more teasing me Mr. Big Dick. I need your cock so bad. Now fuck this old slut good. Give it to me. No mercy! Fuck me hard!" She had me at "No." I slammed into her, she was shuddering and moaning with obvious delight.

"COMING AGAIN!" Myriam yelled. I pounded her pussy. She screamed and orgasmed again and again. I looked up and there was Gretchen, standing in my door, stark naked. She had longing in her eyes. She saw me banging her mom senseless.

I beckoned her over. I was pounding her mother into the mattress. Myriam was loving it. Gretchen offered me a tit to suck on. I tried, but I was fucking in high gear. Myriam screamed like she was dying and she suddenly stopped and her cunt was convulsing on my dick. I started to cum. I pulled out very quickly and Gretchen was sucking out my cum in half a heartbeat! She sucked it all. She swallowed every drop. Wow, fucking mother and daughter, one fucking and one sucking. Gretchen was trying to suck my balls through my dick. I had to stop her. She was going to suck me to death!

I had her lay down next to her mom, their arms and beautiful hips touching. I got between her legs so I could get my mouth on her big fat milkers. I sucked until she let down, milk shooting into my mouth. I sucked back and forth on her giant tits. I loved it. My dick, which was so spent a few minutes ago was hard as steel now. Gretchen spread her legs and said two words:

"FUCK ME! NOW!" ok, maybe it was three words. I shoved my cock, still dripping from her mothers cunt, and my ejaculation into her incredibly tight and hot hole. She shuddered and came, but quietly. No sound came out of her open mouth. Her cunt was spasming relentlessly on my hard as nails dick. She gushed out her cunt hole. I couldn't possibly hold back. I roared and shot the second biggest load in my life; the first biggest being two feet over in her mom's cunt, and her daughter's mouth. What a night it had been!

I squeezed my ass between the two gorgeous women. They could have been sisters, they looked so much alike. I fell asleep with both women's heads on my chest and both holding my dick in hand. I felt fantastic! I felt like a man again.

*********

In the middle of the night I felt a warm wet mouth on my penis. I was hard in a New York minute. Then my world went dark as Myriam's gash descended on my face. Her clit was on my tongue and her anus was on my nose. Gretchen was writhing on my hard cock, moaning, "Stan. Stan! Oh fuck me Stan. Fuck my pussy Stan. God you feel so good. I'm gonna cum AGAIN! Oooooh yes, yes, YES! UGH." She grunted throughout her cum.

Her mom was orgasming on my tongue and nose. She suddenly shrieked, and she squirted into my thirsty mouth. I loved it.

Mom and daughter traded places and I was licking Gretchen's gash. My nose was in her cunt this time as my tongue probed her anus. Her mother Myriam was lubing up my hard dick, suddenly I was in Myriam's rectum. She was buttfucking herself with my hard cock, she was moaning.

"Oh yeah Stan, Fuck my ass. Give it to me good. Oh yes I'm gonna cum hard. Really HARD. YES YES YES! UGH. UGH. UGH" She grunted throughout her cum, and that seemed to set off Gretchen again.

Gretchen came so quickly and quietly, but her spasms were unmistakable and she tried to drown me with her female ejaculate. My bed was very rapidly becoming an indoor pool with these two super squirters.

The women switched again and this time Gretchen's asshole got stretched out. She was amazed at my endurance. I was very close to coming myself, but I wanted to cum in Gretchen's ass or mouth. Her mom moved to one side and said, "I have never cum that good before in my entire life. In all those years of marriage, I never got off that good. Stan you are a sex star. Here let me help you cum Honey."

She was playing with Gretchen's clitoris as I fucked her behind. Or maybe I should say as Gretchen rode me to a climax with me in her butt. I couldn't stand it any longer. I said, "I'm coming!"

Gretchen moved up quickly and her mother quickly enveloped my cock with her mouth as a shot a huge load in her mouth! She fellated me until I was done coming. She didn't seem to mind I was just in her daughters asshole. She showed me my cum, then swallowed it all!

"Yummy!" She said, "Thank you Stan. You are a great fuck. May I marry you?"

"Yes, thank you so much Stan, I do think you are a fantastic lover. I want to marry you too!" Gretchen said with gusto.

"Well, it's a bit too soon to be talking wedding bells, how about both of you Goddesses being my Valentine?"

"Absolutely!" They both exclaimed. Both were kissing my my happy face.

This was turning out to be a pretty damn good Valentine's day.

"Stan, you know all those giggly girls that felt you up are coming back tomorrow to use your hot tub. I think they all want some of your dick!" Myriam told me.

"We don't mind, fuck all of them...as long as you have enough gas in your tank for us!" Giggled Gretchen!

Oh well. There are worse ways to go.

12