May Finds Her Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really think it might help me?"

"It might. We really won't know unless we try it."

"That just might help me thinking about it. Let's do it then." May leaned forward and reached down to her waist, lifted the hem of her night shirt, and pulled it up, over her head, and off."

Before the neck of her shirt started lifting up and over May's head, I lifted my butt up off the chair and slid my boxers down toward my knees, and on down to my ankles and took them off, laying the shorts on the table between us.

I watched May finish removing her shirt. I could see pussy juices starting to form on her labia lips and drip off. As soon as her tits were clear of the shirt, I saw May's big nipples on her C cup size tits pointing straight ahead, out into the woods in front of us. The areolas are barely bigger around than the nipples are. May's nipples looked to be sticking out one inch from her tits, being hard as they looked, bigger around than a nickel, and a darker pink than the areolas are. As soon as the shirt cleared her head she could see my hard dick sticking straight up, pointing at the porch ceiling.

When May saw me looking at her while she laid her shirt down on the table between us, next to my shorts, she looked down, then back up at me, "Is something wrong with me?"

"No there is not one thing wrong with you. You are as perfect as a woman can be sis. I so wish now that we weren't brother and sister, seeing how hot you are, I would be asking you to marry me in a heartbeat. You are the perfect woman in every way. You keep a clean house, you are a damn good cook, and a very caring woman, and when one is sick that you truly love, like me, you are right there to tend to their needs, if he or she needs anything at all. Watching you with someone's kids that you babysit, you'll be the perfect mother for your own kids no doubt."

I then noticed a tear run down May's cheek, and then I heard the real low whimper of a crying person, trying to not let anyone know that she was crying. "I didn't mean to make you cry May. I meant it all as a compliment."

May waved a hand in a gestor that means she's not upset, and then she managed to say, "No one has ever said such nice things to me in my entire life. May I..." setting her beer down on the table, standing up, stepping around to the front of me, and turning, while saying, "Never mind, I'm going to anyway." and sat down on my lap, put her arms around me, and hugged me tight.

May sat down on my lap with my dick hard as a rock, causing it to rub up on her smooth stomach trapping it against my belly. After a few minutes of us hugging each other, she sat up straighter keeping her arms wrapped around my neck, and my arms around her mid-section, she looked me square in the eyes, then without thinking I moved slightly toward her but stopped, but May leaned in toward me and planted a kiss square on my lips, without thinking I returned the kiss as well like it was the most natural thing we always had done. I had no will power to stop her or to pull away from her or make her get up off of my lap even. I soon felt her tongue touching my lips. My tongue met with her's, as we continued to kiss.

When we stopped kissing, May looked at me, and then said, "Mick, I am going to tell you something that I've never told anyone before. I've always been attracted to you, since we were little kids." she paused long enough to take a drink of her beer, she then went on to say, "When you said that you would never push me away, the way mom did and the way my boyfriend lied to me, just brought those memories back, about the way I felt about you back then. Then when you told me what you did just a minute ago, I realized I love you and can't live without you, and I want to give you a baby, that is ours."

"Do you really know what you are saying to me May?"

"Yes I do know what I'm saying. It's not the beer that is talking. I went without boyfriends and made boyfriends dump me by calling your name on purpose, because I was thinking about you while in the middle of us having sex. I would always call your middle name out though, just in case they happen to know you or meet you, being my brother and the guy I want to have sex with. Now that would've been a hard one to explain no doubt."

"Not to mention the new can of worms it would've opened up also."

"Yes I know." May took a drink of her beer and I did the same.

May and I sat our empty beer cans down on the table, then May reached down and started rubbing up and down on my dick. After a few strokes with her hand, May slid off my lap down onto her knees between my feet, and then she went to licking my dick, from the base to the head. "Mm, such a good tasting cock, you have here baby."

May sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. I felt the back of her mouth when the head touched her throat. A moment after she just swallowed my dick all the way down to the base, then she licked my ball sack with her tongue. May backed off of my dick with a popping sound, as the head cleared her lips, "Mm, you have such a big dick, like I've never seen before. I had to try two times before I could swallow this big boy." she sucked my dick back into her mouth and kept stroking my dick with her hand as she spoke about how big I am, compared to others she's had in the past.

May bobbed her head up and down on my dick a few times, with her hand following along with her mouth, before sucking my dick down her throat to the base. "If you keep that up sis, you're going to make me unload into your mouth."

May backed off of my dick then stood up and straddled my legs pressing her tits into my face; I just couldn't resist sucking a nipple. I just had no strength to stop her or myself from going any further, so I sucked, licked, and nibbled, on her nipples. I even used my hands to squeeze her tits as May sat down on my dick, using her hand to guide it into her love tunnel, as she sat down on me.

While switching to her other nipple, I said, "Oh man sis, your pussy is so damn tight, hot, and wet. I've never had a woman feel so tight before."

As May bottomed out I heard a moan escape from her mouth, "I've never had a cock stuff my pussy so full before either. Your cock is so big and thick. Had I known it to be this big and thick I would have jumped on you a long time ago."

"Had I known you are so tight, I would've let you."

"I need you to fuck me hard this time, and then we can make love the next time. It's been so long since I had a cock in my pussy, that I just need it hard and fast right now."

May lifted herself up till just the head was left in her lips, then she sank back down taking in my entire dick into her. May didn't stop or let up. She lifted herself back up and then slammed herself back down, just to repeat the move again and again.

I began lifting my butt up off the chair to match May's stroke for stroke. I put my hands on her butt cheeks, to use them to help lift her up off of my dick and bring her back down on me. May impaled herself up and down on my prick repeatedly, with my help till she just stopped, and her body shook all over in an orgasm.

May finally calmed down some, as I stood up, lifting May as I stood up with my arms under her legs and my hands under her butt cheeks, and I started bouncing her up and down on my dick, as fast as I could. I bounced May up and down on my cock till she had another orgasm. I turned and sat her down on the edge of a chair and helped her lean back, leaving her butt right at the edge of the chair seat. I began sliding my dick in and out of her as fast as I could with some effort. Her vagina muscles were squeezing my dick so much, that had her pussy not been so wet, I wouldn't have been able to slide in and out of her.

Just a few more strokes, May began squirting, soaking my groin and the porch floor, and with her vaginal muscles flexing around my dick, it just then became more than I could handle, "I'm about to cum May. Where do you want me to cum on you...?"

"Cum in my pussy baby fill my pussy up with your cum. Cum with meee..." I could tell that May was cumming again, which set me to cumming as well.

My cum left the end of my dick hitting the back of May's pussy, as deep in her as I could get, right where I held myself filling her pussy up from the back outward. May squirted more, as I filled her up with my cum.

May and I finally quit cumming and calmed down some, but still breathing hard, trying to catch our breath, "I have never cum so much in my life, at one time sis."

"I've never cum so much at one time either. Had I known you are so good at making me feel good, I would have jumped on you a long time ago, like I said earlier. I believe I need something to drink again now." I was still hard and when I started to pull out of May, "Stop, don't pull out yet. You're still hard. Didn't you cum?"

"Yes I did."

"You're still hard though?"

"I've never stayed hard before with any other woman. I have no idea as to why unless it is because I love you. You are the perfect woman, which may have a part in my still being hard, as well as being my sister."

"How about we get a drink, and if you're still hard, we move into the bed where we'll be more comfortable?"

I went in and brought two beers out, opened one and gave it to May, and then opened the second can and took a drink myself. May and I drank our beers while we talked and teased each other. As I drank the last of my beer down, May asked, "Are you going to leave the generator on all night or shut it off?"

"I'm going to leave it on to keep the fridge cold, to keep our food and drinks from spoiling."

With our beers empty we gathered up all of the empty cans and carried them in then turned the lights out and climbed into bed with May taking the wall side of the full size bed. The lightening flashed off in the distance then shortly we could hear the thunder from it. When the thunder sounded off, May slid closer to me, before I was totally settled in the bed, she then said, "I hate being in a strange place like this and a storm decides to move in before I get used to the place."

"I'm here to protect you. Now how about taking your mind off of the lightning and thunder, by helping make our own thunder?"

"Geeeerrrrrr..." trying to sound like a tigress, "what a good idea." May then took a hold of my hard dick. As May stroked my dick with her hand, "I do love you and I love your cock as well. It is a part of you; I will never get enough of it after this evening."

"What about me?" acting like she just wants my dick without the rest of me and moving away just a tiny bit.

"Oh yes I got to have you too because this big beautiful cock would be of no use to me without the rest of you. I love all of you and this big cock is part of you." pulling me over into a passionate kiss.

I grinned after the kiss, "I was just checking to make sure what you loved more, me or my dick."

"You dope, I love all of you." May has always called me a dope as kids, when we would be joking around with each other, and she finally caught onto my joking which usually meant, I had fooled her into thinking I had been serious.

I chuckled then, and said, "I got you did I?"

Giving me a playful slap on the arm, "Yes you got me again, you dope."

I pulled May back toward me and started kissing her and her kissing back, sticking her tongue into my mouth like it was in search of my tongue. Our tongues were dueling it out as she started moaning into my mouth. As we kissed, I rolled onto my back bringing May with me, putting her on top. May moved up causing us to quit kissing, so I began sucking and lightly nibbling on her nipple, as she lined my dick up with her vagina and slid down onto my dick. I switched to her other nipple to suck and nibble on it, as she began slowly riding my dick like a cowgirl, "Oh you make me feel so loved Mick. Your cock fills my pussy up so much. I've never been so filled before in my life. Mick I am so sorry for any wrong doings I've done to you while growing up. Please love me, the way I love you. I never knew that I loved you this much till this evening. From now on, I want no one but you Mick, till the day I die. I love you so much; I want to have your babies."

"I love you too May, and I never want to be away from you ever again. I want to keep making love with you from now on. I would love to have a baby with you, and we will talk about that when we're not making each other feel so darn good." I kept squeezing her tits and lightly pinching her nipples as she rode my dick.

May's vagina muscles were squeezing and releasing, milking me, which told me, she is having an orgasm. Afterward her vaginal muscles went to flexing on me, she lay over on top of me, panting while trying to catch her breath. I rolled us over, for me to begin slowly slide my dick in and out of her vagina. Looking down at her and seeing her tits, with those hard nipples sticking straight up, I had to lean down and suck a nipple into my mouth and start lightly nibbling on it for a little bit, then give her other tit and nipple, the same treatment.

Shortly after sucking and nibbling on her nipples she let loose and squirted a little bit of her vaginal juices on me. "Oh baby... I've never..." May squirted more cum onto me again. She had mouthed 'peed before' to me as her orgasm took her over.

"You're cumming, not peeing baby." I went back to licking, sucking, and lightly nibbling, on her nipples.

"I know it felt good."

I kept slowly sliding in and out of May while I kissed and licked my way up to May's mouth, then we were kissing again.

I lifted my head up and looked into her eyes, "May I am very close to cumming again and I am surprised that I am feeling like I am when I've never cum twice in one night before."

"Have you ever ridden out a thunder storm like this before?"

"No this is the first time for me."

"This is the first time you've ever made love to someone that you truly love as well. Am I right?"

"Yes you are right. Oh no, I can't hold off much longer baby!"

"Give it to me! Cum with me, I'm about to cum as well..." May stiffened up and I speeded up, my sliding my dick in and out as fast as I could, not being able to hold out any longer.

May was squirting a little bit more than she had been squirting moments ago, another few strokes she managed to wrap her legs around me and meeting my strokes, "Cum in me now baby... Cum with meee..." I lost it and began cumming into May's vagina just as deep as I could get my dick into her. As soon as May felt my cum hit her cervix, she squirted again and went stiff, but her vagina muscles were flexing on my dick again.

I shot more cum into May than I thought I had in me. When we finally calmed down I rolled us over putting May on top of me as I lay on my back trying to catch our breath.

Soon May rose up and looked into my eyes, then said, "Oh baby, I love you so much. You made me cum so much tonight. I've never cum so much before in my life. But then again I've never had a guy to make love to me, as long as we just did either."

"To tell you the truth, I've never loved anyone but you myself. I've loved you for some time now and knew it all along, but I didn't know how to approach you about it."

May hugged me even tighter and soon, I was waking up to the second blowjob that matched the first one I got, just before the best sex I've ever had, since last night. "Oh shit I'm going to cum nowwwww..."

12