May Rising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use it?" Priscilla sniffled. 

"Yeah... like this room. It's warm, out of sight, keeps me safe at night. All I have to do for it is polish the knob of a tired utility worker when he comes down here. Ain't nothing that hurts me, or anything to be ashamed of." She grinned at her new and innocent friend. 

"Isn't it gross?" Priscilla twitched as she thought about how Theo shoved himself down her throat. Her hand grasped her neck in reflection.

"I don't know... you tell me is it gross to you?"

Priscilla thought back. As terrified as she was of what was happening at the time, she recalled how she had rubbed and touched herself during the act. How curious she was at first before he got rough. 

"No... I guess not." She shook her head as she shifted where she sat. 

"You never let a guy hit it to get something before?" Phoebe nudged her with her shoulder. 

"Hit... it?" 

"Yeah.. hit it, put it in ya... you know... fuck." Phoebe seemed to be peeling back the onion on young and inexperienced Priscilla. 

Priscilla only shook her head with a nervous expression. 

"Damn... a virgin." Phoebe put her head in her hand as she sighed. "You are a nice tasty treat walking out here."

"I'm sorry..." Priscilla whispered. 

"Don't be. I think you got it in you to survive, I saw you waving that gun around." Phoebe made a finger gun and waved it around recklessly mimicking Priscilla. It drew out a laugh from the girl and changed the mood a bit. 

Priscilla through her nervous chuckles reached into her hoody and produced said weapon between her fingers, eager for now to get it off her person. 

"Yeah, let's put that up." Phoebe took it and placed it across the room on a shelf. "To survive out here you can't rely on a gun. That is just going to get you into more trouble. But like I said there are lots of... other... ways you can get by." Phoebe ran her hands sensually down her own body from breast to thigh with a smile. 

"You just have to get used to the idea of using it. I can give you pointers..." 

Priscilla was finally catching on to the "it" part of that, a nervous nod confirming she would take all the help she could get. 

"Good." Phoebe smiled and offered Priscilla her hand. Hoisting her up the two girls shared a warm friendly smile. 

"Then let's get you cleaned up... and find you new clothes. As nice as I bet your pussy is I don't think anyone is gonna want it with you looking like this." She poked Priscilla's fair skin through a hole in her shirt above her abdomen. 

At Phoebe's mention of her pussy the country girl's cheeks blushed. Her eyes chanced a look over the other girl's body which had a far bustier and feminine shape. Not that Priscilla was lacking by any means, but Pheobe was far less petite and curvier. Priscilla admired that to a level that she hadn't considered before. 

There was an actual door to one side of Pheobe's makeshift apartment that she led Priscilla through at the beckoning of getting washed up. Just on the other side was a long hallway full of piping and conduits. It made Priscilla's unwashed skin crawl at the sight of it, like something out of a horror movie with flickering lights and undiscernible sounds from pipes and wiring. But her newfound friend didn't seem scared, thus Priscilla followed with little hesitation. Nearly on her coattails she trusted for the first time in days and stole glances at her thick rear from time to time. 

"For a girl who so eagerly pickpocketed a piece off a thug, you seem so anxious in a dark hallway." The other girl teased as she tapped a warm pipe with her finger. 

Priscilla innocently and quickly averted her eyes. 

"Well, that's different." Priscilla crossed her arms in front of her to quell the anxiousness. 

"Oh how?" 

"I had a gun then." 

Both girls giggled at the thought, like old friends they seemed to understand each other to a certain level. The shared experience of being a stray girl in the grimey underworld of Omaha their bond. 

"So if you didn't have a gun you weren't gonna come to my rescue?" A small frown teased across Phoebe's face as Priscilla caught it in the flicker of light. 

A pang of guilt crossed Priscilla. Though a soft chuckle from her friend indicated she was just pulling her leg. 

"Just teasing dear. Like I told you, I had it handled either way." Phoebe winked at Priscilla as the gloss of her lips caught the light. She couldn't quite understand yet how casual Phoebe was about what happened. She figured once you do it a lot it becomes easier and more casual a thing. Phoebe's carefreeness could teach her a thing or two. 

"Here it is." They stopped a few meters down the dark hall. A series of pipes turned 90-degrees into the ceiling at a junction of valves and spigots. 

"What is it?" 

"The guy who let me stay here told me about this place." Phoebe's hand reached for a valve handle and twisted it just slightly. A gush of water fell from a spigot above them as Phoebe pushed Priscilla back to avoid getting wet. 

"This is the freshwater riser for this section of the tower. And it also is warmed from the pumps just below us." She felt the water with her hand and smiled as she tossed a handful at Priscilla.

A shrill gasp as it hit her was followed by laughter as a huge wet spot dripped off of Priscilla's t-shirt. Phoebe's eyes found her pert breasts fully defined amongst the wetness as the girls shared an awkward and silent moment. 

"Um well... I bet you wanna get clean and all. So let's?" Phoebe had a hard time delivering that line while breaking her eyes away from her friend's chest. Eagerly she led the way in stripping down for a warm shower, arms slipping out of her coat and feet kicking off her boots. 

Priscila's blush got even more intense as she saw the other girl stripping. It's not like she hadn't seen another girl naked before. But never, not even at Church camp, did they shower together. Certainly the excitement she felt about it was not readily encouraged back in Waterbury. Before her eyes, Phoebe had slipped her shirt up and over her head and unsnapped her bra in somewhat of a hurry. The girl whom Priscilla had only met a few short hours ago was already so comfortable to bare herself to Priscilla. There was no complaint as her eyes found the large tits of her friend quite alluring. Even a small sigh gave away a bit of lust that her leering gaze didn't already hide. 

"Earth to Priscillaaaaa." Phoebe snapped her fingers with a giggle as she slipped her pants down her long dark legs. Priscilla's gaze snapped out of it as they enjoyed the pinkness of Phoebe's nipples against the darkness of her skin. 

"I'm not the only one taking a shower am I?" Phoebe's eyes hungered to see her petite friend bare it as well. Her hands loosened her panties just enough to let them fall off her wide hips and reveal a shaven mound cresting a plump tulip. 

"Um uh... wha... no?" Priscilla by no means was subtle in looking over her friend's body, causing even Phoebe to blush. Her heart raced with anticipation as she took her clothes in hand and slipped them from her body. Unlike her friend, she had no undergarments so her fair and petite form was exposed to the air quicker. 

Both enjoyed the sight of each other without verbally acknowledging it for a few short moments. Then after an exchange of awkward coughing, they decided it was best to get washed up. 

"You first." Pheobe beckoned Priscilla to the water as she twisted the valve to let out a steadier stream. A bit of tension found them as they had to trade places in the narrow hallway, Phoebe's large breasts rubbing against Priscilla's more modest mounds. Awkward giggles arose from it before Priscilla's bob-cut blonde hair was dowsed in the water. 

It was an amazing feeling after nearly a week on the run to feel warm clean water across her body. The hardest part of this adventure had been being so disheveled all the time. Looking at Phoebe who had a much better handle on this lifestyle she felt some more confidence that she could do it. 

As the water coursed over her body she rubbed it across her skin to remove the grime. Phoebe was not far away admiring the show. 

"Girl there is no way you are a virgin." Phoebe's mouth was slightly agape as Priscilla's hands rubbed her breasts. Her cute light pink nipple were almost like ghosts in the warm water as her fair-skin reddened. 

"What... I am." Priscilla laughed as she turned her body to catch the water along her back. 

"You better not share that with anyone else out here." Pheobe felt a twinge of desire as she stepped closer to the water. She justified it because of the draft in the long passageway. Though it was obvious between them something more was happening. 

"You'll quickly be a sweet treat if you do." 

Priscilla's face held an expression of concern as she looked at Phoebe. 

"How do I use 'it' then." Priscilla slipped a hand over her lower lips and rubbed them with water.

"I don't know... you'll have to give it up quick and get used to the feeling." Pheobe shrugged, her eyes watching Priscilla's folds drenched in water. 

"What if I don't want to give it up yet..." She looked to the floor with a nervous stare. 

Phoebe hovered closer and enjoyed splashes of water that came off of Priscilla's body. Her index finger found the bottom lip of Priscilla's mouth and gave it a playful strum. 

"You'll have to get good with your mouth." 

Priscilla smiled at her friend as their bodies soon came together at the hips. Pheobe's large tits pushed against her shoulder.

"That doesn't sound very gratifying to me." Priscilla teased as she ran a finger across Pheobe's abdomen out of instinctual desire. She had a guilty expression in her eyes as she quickly retracted it, her desire getting the best of her. 

Pheobe however quickly grabbed her hand and put Priscilla's full palm right back on her abdomen, letting the other girl feel her wet skin as they shared the downspout of water. 

"We are talking about survival here Priss." Pheobe came behind Priscilla without once separating their bodies. Her breasts in Priss' back and abdomen against her modest ass. 

Priscilla was still enjoying the new pet name Pheobe had given her when she yelped at the feeling of her friend's hands washing water against her sex. Pheobe's fingers rubbed the water along her labia and around her inner thigh as the petite girl began to moan and lean her head back against her friend. 

"There are other ways of feeling gratification Priss." Phoebe found Priscilla's pleasure nub and began to toy with it. Their wet bodies danced with each other as Priscilla's moans echoed down the passageway. 

"Aahhhhhh." Priss exclaimed as a tiny bit of finger entered her hole ever so gently. It wasn't until Phoebe met that barrier did she stop. 

"Yep... you are a virgin... look at you girl." Pheobe's other hand found Priscilla's breast and squeezed it. Priscilla's eyes looked back at her friend as she smiled. 

"Did you think I was lying?" 

"No... just didn't think a beauty like you could keep it for that long." Her hands both now found Priscilla's pleasure zone, the innocent girl spreading her legs almost into a squat to give full access. 

"It was... haaaaa." Priscilla could hardly talk as her breathing became erratic. "It was... close." 

"That trucker guy?" 

"Mmhmm. He had put it right there." Priscilla's hands cupped Pheobe's at her sex out of encouragement. 

"You said he had made you curious some. Why didn't you let him?" Phoebe toyed with the edge of Priscilla's hole respectfully as her friend sang lusty harmonies that rang from the steel pipes and concrete walls. 

"I don't.. eeeeehh... I don't know. It just didn't feel right. He was... he wasn't what-" 

"A fat trucker wasn't doing it for ya huh?" Pheobe released her hands from Priscilla's sex and turned her around to face her. Her arms wrapped around her petite waist and drew her in close. While they were about the same height, Priscilla was slightly shorter, so her chin rested just above Pheobe's breasts as they looked at each other closely. 

"I guess... not." Priscilla's hands went around Pheobe's waist in turn. 

"If you want to use 'it' to survive then you'll have to get over how the guy looks." Pheobe seemed stern and sisterly as she looked down into her bright green eyes. They were wide and solemn like a girl who was just shown the true nature of the world. 

Priscilla nodded with conflict as her eyes shifted at the thought. 

"But I won't hold it against you that you wanted your first to be someone hot." She booped Priscilla on the nose as they both laughed. 

"Well... I guess I better find that hot guy to do it then so I can use all my assets." Priscilla wiggled her ass in a demonstration.

Pheobe gave her rear a smack as they both laughed further. 

"Let's see how far that pretty mouth gets you first. Between that and how hot and intimidating, you look holding a gun you may just get by." 

Priscilla giggled, and then stood on her tiptoes to reach Pheobe's lips. Taking her in a deep embrace they smacked around their mouths for a time as tongues intertwined and hands rubbed across sensitive areas of their bodies. Priscilla even ventured to feel Pheobe's folds which were moist and warm. Out of curiosity her finger slipped into them and ventured deep to understand the feeling of what she would earn one day.

"Ohhh you are tempting fate there miss." Pheobe grabbed her by the hips and turned her back down the passage. Priscilla at first thought she had done something wrong, but a playful swat at her ass reassured her otherwise. Turning off the water Pheobe pointed back towards her room. 

"Let's get back to where it's a bit dryer and more comfortable. That little ass needs a lesson." A few more smacks got Priscilla walking with a giddy laugh as both girls gathered their clothes and headed down the passage. 

Neither had opted to put clothes back on and were still a little damp and shivering by the time they found Phoebe's quaint living arrangements once again. Through giggles, playful kisses, and spanks they dropped their clothes in a pile. Pheobe pinned Priscilla against the cold concrete wall and assailed her with kisses along her breasts as she listened to the inexperienced girl gleefully moan. Her teeth managed to pull at one of her precious little nubs as Priscilla exclaimed at the feeling.

"Hey!" She put a hand over her nipple as Pheobe pulled back.

"What?" The other girl kissed Priscilla's neck as she rubbed their breasts together. 

"You bit it!" She retorted. 

"Did it feel good?" Pheobe's tongue lashed at the other nipple. 

"Well... kinda..." 

"Exactly." Pheobe took the girl's other nipple between her teeth and pulled it back enough to make her tits jiggle. Priscilla exclaimed more but it didn't stop her friend who had pinned her arms above her head to get her to squirm less. 

Priscilla's mind had floated far above the dark place she had been in these days she shared with the dank streets of Omaha. The feeling she was experiencing lifted her spirits greatly as she shared a strange bond with this girl she just met. It hadn't occurred to her that she could enjoy the company of a woman like she was, and there was something less scary about it. It wasn't to say the whole idea of a cock penetrating her didn't appeal to her on a certain level, just that she had discovered she enjoyed both.

Lost in thought and ecstasy Priscilla woke up to find herself falling back to the cot that Pheobe had set up along the wall. Her naked body plopped into it perfectly as warm blankets enveloped her on all sides. 

"Mmmm mmmm." Pheobe stood at the end of the cot looking down at her, specifically her pink pussy-lips that were ever so slightly opened from her posture. "If I was a guy I certainly would not have let you run off before popping your cherry." She licked her lips as she pushed Priscilla's legs open. 

"Heh... well I don't think they had intended to let me go. Just that I had my ways of going." Her foot playfully came up to Pheobe's chin and tapped it, just like she kicked both the pastor and Theo in the face. Her friend had heard the stories got that reference but playfully bit her big toe before descending between her thighs. 

"Well, I'll take that as a sign that you aren't going to run off on me then." 

Priscilla shook her head. 

"Good." Phoebe sunk to her knees and pulled Priscilla's bottom to the edge of the cot. Her hands pushed the other girl's legs wide as he face dove into her moist slit, lapping at her fluids and folds as the receiving girl screamed out affirmations of pleasure. From eyebrows to chin Pheobe soaked herself in Priscilla's juices as her whole face enjoyed the taste and warmth of her fresh womanhood. Having cleaned Priss' pussy herself she felt as if she had washed her dinner and now got to enjoy its sweet taste.

Priscilla's head hardly could hold up to watch her friend eating her out. She could only feel her tongue running across her clit, her teeth pulling at her labia, and her mouth kissing her whole sex with passion. It sent her into a spiral that Pheobe recognized and worked hard to bring her to. 

"God, you are a cute little thing." Pheobe came up for air and rose to join her on the cot. 

"I... I... I'm about to." Priscilla begged her to go back down on her. But Pheobe shook her head and smiled. 

"I know you are, and I want to do it this way. So I can watch you better." 

She pushed Priscilla further up the cot and grabbed one leg and lifted it above her own. Coming close she married their sexes together, legs intertwined as she met Priscilla as If she were a man taking her. But instead of penetration, there was the warm and moist feeling of two women coming together. Pheobe began to rock her hips and rub their sexes up and down as the cot strained and squeaked beneath them. 

Priscilla's eyes were wide as she didn't even imagine this act. Her whole body was blushing and straining as she joined in the motion Pheobe had instigated. Both sang to each other in grunts and moans as their clits tickled one another and a back-and-forth dance. The moaning rose to a crescendo as Priscilla began to feel the tingle and warmth of a nearing climax come back to her. Both screamed in unison as the cot broke beneath them and sent them to the ground. Neither stopped for more than a moment to think about it as the passion was too great. With a few deliberate thrusts of Pheobe's hips and the rubbing of her smooth labia against Priscilla's clit, the mounted blonde began to yell out in orgasm. Huffing through a jolting pleasure, Priscilla's climax coursed through her body. 

"There you go sweet thang." Phoebe looked chuffed to have brought her to climax in such a way that she knew the other girl had never experienced. Watching her writhe with pleasure beneath her brought her a sense of power. There must be something to what guys feel she wondered. 

"That was amazing..." Priscilla caught her breath as Pheobe lay behind and spooned the other girl. 

Laying kisses along Priscilla's shoulder and back she decided to tease her.

"You broke my cot." Her hand pulled Priscilla tight. 

"Hey, you were on top." Priscilla managed to plant a kiss on her cheek as she looked back. 

"You know how much I had to put out to get this?" 

"Heh... maybe I'll help get you a new one." Priscilla laughed and winked. 

Both cuddled closely for a long few minutes as their warm bodies steamed with passion. 

"What about you?" Priscilla enquired. 

"Me?"

"Yeah, you didn't get off yet." Priscilla turned herself so they were both facing one another. 

"Don't worry about it. I just figured I'd put out for my knight in shining armor." 

Priscilla giggled at the idea as she took one of Pheobe's nipples between her thumb and finger. The other girl bit her lip at the sensation as Priscilla's eyes wandered for a moment.