Maya & Tarik - The Test Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it turn you on to think about me with Victor?"

"Yes...Maya...yes..."

Tarik was breathless as she stroked him, his mouth full of her soft breasts and hard nipples.

"I will make it happen, my love. But for now, let's not let this dinner get cold."

Maya abruptly stood up and looked down at Tarik, her eyes full of teasing lust. He gasped and bit his lip as he looked up at her as she pulled down her shirt, knowing that she was going to make him wait for his release. He loved the agony of waiting for her. Maya fixed herself a plate of food and took it out to the deck. Tarik followed close behind, his cock still raging hard and wanting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The first two months on the property had gone by uneventfully, with Victor and his crew working hard each day. They had made a lot of progress, and the project was about a month from completion, much faster than Victor could have imagined. One Friday, the crew wrapped up a big part of the project and were eager to start the weekend, especially since there would be no work on the following Monday due to a holiday. Tarik was teaching a special late evening class, so Victor planned to check-in with Maya before leaving for the day.

Looking at his watch, he saw that it was almost 8 o'clock. He had stayed later than everyone to take a full assessment of their progress and note any needed adjustments before moving to the next phase. The extended daylight threw him off, and he didn't realize how late it was. Since Tarik usually closed out the day at 5:00 pm, even if Maya was home, he wasn't sure where to look for her in the evening. For all he knew, she had retired, and he hesitated to go looking for her.

But at the same time, Victor did need to let Maya know that the crew had left and what the plan for next week was. The weather forecast was pretty grim for the next few weeks, with the heavy rainy season soon to come. He and the crew got most of the jobs done that would make working in wet weather hard or impossible, but there were a few others that had to wait and might get set-back from rainouts. He could put this in an email of course, but Victor hadn't seen Maya much the past week and wanted to see her before the long weekend. His nervousness around her had diminished the more time he spent at the house, and they chatted often.

She was so much fun to talk to. He enjoyed her company and always felt sad on the days that he didn't get to see her.

He ventured into the house and, not seeing Maya in the kitchen or great room, walked down the long hallway to where Maya said the library was, knowing that the library was her other favorite place in the house to relax. He passed through the hallway and came to an arched doorway with no door. Victor poked his head in and looked around. Soft light from the house and a lamp in the corner provided enough light to illuminate the room. It was so different compared to the central part of the house.

The room as a whole was cozy and kept tidy, with decorations and other items kept to a minimum compared to the great room, though stacks of books rested on the floor. He was impressed at the massive built-in bookshelves teeming with books that flanked the doorway. They lined each side of the room, went floor to ceiling, and gave the room an almost cavernous feel between the two big windows. The dark wood and leather chairs gave the room a warm and lived-in feeling. Big stuffed chairs sat on one end of the room overlooking the backyard, and facing a freestanding fireplace. A big mahogany desk was on the other end of the room with a high leather chair behind it and more stacks of books on top.

Victor's eyes drifted over the shelves with books on practically every subject, quickly studying their titles, amused at the volumes stuffed in every corner. He also noticed tiny gold plates attached to shelves indicating the subject and/or author. He couldn't believe the number of books they had, and he wondered which ones were Maya's particular favorites. He was so eager to learn more about her, and this seemed like a great opportunity. Victor was hesitant to linger too long and didn't see Maya at first, but as he scanned the room, he could make out the top of her head above one of the chairs. She clearly had not heard him come in or move around the room.

Maya sat underneath the lamp in the corner, and the light danced over the top of her hair. Victor walked from behind the chair quietly so as not to startle her. As he drew closer, Victor could see her curled up with a book on her lap, completely asleep. He couldn't help but stare at Maya for a moment. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful, and seeing her this way made him ache for her even more.

She was wearing soft silk pajamas that covered her completely, she had no make-up on as usual, and her hair was up in a wild-looking bun. But she still looked amazing and so sexy. Victor strode over to the chair and, without thinking, picked up the book from her lap and put it on a table next to the chair. Not wanting to disturb her, he quietly reached for a blanket to put over her. He was drawing it up over her legs when she began to stir.

"Oh Victor, thank you, you don't have to do that. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep."

Maya's voice was a bit hoarse as she awoke, the depth of it stirring Victor's loins. He smiled and sat down on the large footstool in front of her chair, handing her book to her, which she rested in her lap. Victor's stomach was already in knots over sharing this intimate moment with her and his voice came out in a low murmur. He cleared his throat.

"It's okay. I was looking for you to say goodbye and didn't want to disturb you. You looked so peaceful. I was looking at all of the books you have here; there are so many."

Maya laughed and sat up in her chair and readjusted to be able to look at Victor while she spoke.

"Oh yes, we do have quite the collection. And this doesn't even include what's in our offices here, or at work!"

"Really?" was the only response he could muster. Why was making conversation with her so hard for him?

"Yeah, it's kind of a problem. We're both so interested in so many different things, so we're always buying books even though we will probably never read them all. And this is just personal interest stuff. In our office here, I have one big shelf of books related to my work, and Tarik has another for his. And then at our work offices, there's just even more books!"

Maya laughed as she gestured around the room at the shelves and at the stacks on the floor.

"When we first moved in together before this house, we had to get a bunch more bookshelves. We both have a hard time letting go of books as well as always bringing in more. We've consolidated many times, but it's still a lot. I guess there are worse problems to have though."

Victor found himself blushing at being so engrossed by Maya, her soft eyes focused on him while she spoke with her animated facial expressions and movements. He felt warm just being this close to her, and the sound of her rich and expressive voice resonated deep within him.

"How do you keep it all organized? It must be tough to find what you need."

Maya chuckled and shifted in her chair, tucking her legs underneath her.

"Tarik actually does a great job of organizing this room. I take care of our office books here, mine on campus, and even the ones at the yoga studio, but he manages these."

"But how? There are so many!"

"Well, Tarik has it all down to the subject, then alphabetical by the author's last name in each subject. After we finished the house, he spent a good solid week doing nothing but getting everything sorted, then organized on the shelves. He's spent so much time here, whenever I want a book, I just ask him, and he gets it for me since he knows right where it is."

"I see the little tags on the shelf. Did Tarik do those as well?"

"Oh no, that was me. I made the little placards for the shelves here and in our offices, so it looks really fancy. I'm into shit like that."

Maya broke out into a wide smile, laughing at herself. Victor stared at her, her smile and the sparkle of her eyes entrancing him. In this light, he saw that her eyes were not just a dark brown, but more of a reddish brown, like mahogany, her irises ringed in a delicate black circle. Eager to keep the conversation going and remain in her company, Victor desperately tried to find something else to talk about. He glanced down at the large book in Maya's lap.

"What is this you're reading?"

He reached out to touch the hardcover, not thinking about how close he was to touching Maya. He blushed when he realized that he had his hand resting in her lap and pulled it away. Maya let out a soft chuckle and gave Victor a smile. She had such a light humor to her demeanor, everything seemed to make her laugh or smile.

"Oh, this monster? It's a big history of politics in the region, from the time of colonization. It's kind of the definitive text, and I've been working my way through it as I get to know this area better."

"Ah, that's interesting. Have you been to the historical society in town yet? They have tons of really interesting records from almost every family, business, and building that's ever existed here. I think it's one of the most well-recorded cities ever."

"I haven't been there yet, but it's definitely on my list of places to spend some time soon. It could be helpful for my research."

Soon they were engrossed in conversation, spurred by Victor expressing interest in Maya's own research and work. He loved to listen to her talk, she was brilliant with so many interesting things to say and exciting ideas to share. The way she jumped from topic to topic and told stories had Victor wholly enraptured. After a while, he looked down at his watch and saw that it was almost 10:00 pm. He knew Tarik would be returning soon from the studio.

"Oh wow, it's so late. I really should be going and get out of your hair."

"Ah, that's okay, Victor, you're not bothering me. That was a nice chat."

Something about the way she said his name and gave him another soft smile took control of him. Impulsively, Victor leaned in and kissed Maya fully on the lips and was somewhat surprised to have her return the kiss. He wound his hands through her hair, and she grasped her hands around his neck, both of them pulling each other closer, Victor practically laying on top of Maya. His mind was racing, and suddenly Victor pulled away, breathless and standing up hurriedly.

"I'm so sorry. I really shouldn't have done that. You're married, and my client, and that was totally inappropriate. Oh god, I should go."

Maya, on the other hand, didn't seem nearly as surprised. In fact, she had a slight smile playing at the edge of her lips.

"It's okay. I mean, really it's okay."

She nimbly stood from the chair and gently placed her hands on Victor's chest and stepped into him, leaning up to kiss him on the mouth. Victor sank into Maya's kiss, his palms on her hips and his fingertips gently pressed into the small of her back. Maya was so soft, and her kiss was intoxicating. Victor wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, her soft body resting on him, his cock growing harder every second.

Maya moaned softly as Victor kissed her, his fingers gently working their way up her body to her hair. Victor gently clutched Maya's hair, and she leaned her neck to give him access to the delicate slope between her ear and shoulder. He buried his face in her soft, sweet-smelling curls and gently kissed her neck. She was warm and inviting in his arms. Maya's breath came quicker as she yielded to Victor's soft lips on her skin, his growing hardness pushing against her.

As Victor began to lightly lick at her neck, Maya's hands roamed his body, running her fingers along his arms and hips, pulling him tighter. Maya held onto Victor with her left arm as she began to draw her free hand down his abdomen, slowly working her fingers down to his crotch. Maya moved her hand under Victor's shirt and deftly undid his belt and jeans button, letting the zipper down, achingly slow as Victor's hard cocked pushed against the fly of his jeans.

Maya fully unzipped him and began working his pants open around his hips, her fingers grazing his cock as Victor continued to harden at her touch. She slid her fingers into the waistband of his underwear and slowly began to run her hand down the length of Victor's cock. She could feel how hard and thick he was, his shaft stiff and hot. The sensation of her fingers sent Victor's nerve endings ablaze, a surge of emotion running through him. Victor snapped his head up, and he pushed himself away from Maya. He was breathless, his face turning crimson as he looked down at his open pants.

"I'm sorry, I just...I can't. You're married, and that's not right. I...I shouldn't be here."

He stared at her for a moment, then began to button his jeans back up. Maya tried to say something but he interrupted her.

"No, I really have to go. Umm...I'll see you on Tuesday when we're back to work. I'm sorry...again..."

He rushed out of the room, and Maya followed behind, catching up to him at the front door as he fumbled with his bag at the doorway. She reached again for his waistband.

"Victor, wait, it's okay, I promise. We don't have to stop. I know you don't want to."

Her silky voice and rich eyes on him lit Victor on fire and he felt a wave of desire and longing run through him. But still he resisted.

"No. I can't. I'm sorry," Victor sputtered as he pushed the door open and hurried to his truck.

Maya watched from the deck as he tore off from the driveway in a flurry. She walked back into the living room and chuckled a bit to herself.

"Hmmm. Maybe I came on too strong..."

She leaned back into the soft cushions of the sofa and thought about what happened. She was eager to tell Tarik, knowing that he would be very excited by this development, even though it hadn't gone very far. A few minutes later, Tarik strolled into the house and found Maya sitting in the living room waiting for him. He set his bag and yoga mat on the floor behind the couch.

"Well, I saw Victor's car speeding away like a maniac. He was here awfully late."

Tarik smirked as he leaned down to kiss Maya on the forehead, smoothing the soft fabric of her pajamas along her shoulders with the palms of his hands. Maya glanced at Tarik over the back of the sofa, his eyebrows raised and a small smile on his lips as he looked down at her expectantly.

"Nothing happened. Well, at least not much. But...he did kiss me."

The words escaped Maya's lips slowly and deliberately, a heavy sigh behind them.

"It freaked him out, though. He practically ran out of here like my head sprouted snakes or something."

"Did you tell him about our arrangement?"

Tarik rubbed her neck and shoulders, feeling the tension in her muscles.

"I didn't get a chance. He left before I could. I think he was just really nervous, or maybe just not into it."

"Ahh...my love. I'm sorry. He must have been nervous, especially not knowing that it would be okay. There is no way he's not into you..."

"You would never do that to me, would you?"

"Do what?"

Maya turned to face Tarik, staring into his eyes and pushing out her lower lip in a fake pout.

"Stop me from touching your cock..."

"Oh, no, never, my love. How could I resist you? And why would I want to?"

The richness of Tarik's voice stirred Maya's loins. She knelt on the cushions and leaned over the top of the couch to meet Tarik's lips. She kissed him hard and deep, left wanting after her encounter with Victor and enjoying Tarik's tenderness. He moaned as she kissed him, pulling him closer to her as she knelt over the back of the couch, practically dragging him over to the other side.Tarik pulled away and looked at Maya for a moment, his eyes narrowed, his lips parted in a sly smile.

"Did you only kiss? Or...am I missing something to explain why you're obviously incredibly horny right now?"

"Mm...yes, well I did touch his cock."

Maya bit down on the words, her tongue tracing her lower lip as she met Tarik's eyes. Tarik laughed a little and cocked his head while he looked at Maya, gently caressing her cheek with the back of his hand, wrapping his hand around the side of her head. Tarik kissed Maya's neck while he held her head against him, his other hand now finding its way down Maya's stomach and underneath her top. His voice and breath warm on her skin.

"And...what did you think of it?"

She moaned as Tarik's soft touch grazed her skin as he caressed her. He slowly slipped his hand inside her pants and found her smooth mound. He pressed it lightly, the pressure stimulating Maya's clit as she breathed deeply.

"It was very hard. I didn't get to see it or feel all of it, just enough to run my hand down his shaft while we were kissing."

"Mmm...is he a good kisser?"

Tarik deposited the words in Maya's ear as he ran a finger over Maya's underwear and down in between her thick, soft lips. Low moans escaped from Maya as she sunk further into Tarik.

"Yes, yes, he is. But not as good as you, my love."

Maya reached up and pulled Tarik close to her, grabbing his waist as she quickly removed his pants. She climbed over the back of the couch and pushed up Tarik's shirt, setting to work on swallowing his hard cock. She breathed heavily as she took him in her mouth, moaning as he slid in and out, her lips wrapping around his head and shaft. Tarik pulled off his shirt and tilted his head back as Maya sucked him, her hungry mouth sliding along his hard cock. She moaned as he left and re-entered her mouth, licking and kissing every inch she could.

"Oh yes Maya, oh yes..." Tarik whispered.

With one hand, she wrapped her fingers around Tarik's shaft while she sucked and licked his head, swirling her tongue along the underside as his precum oozed onto her lips, driving him wild. He moaned loudly as the tip of Maya's tongue pressed against the sensitive area under the head of his cock. He bucked his hips as Maya stroked him, kissing and sucking him, her eyes never leaving his. She began to knead Tarik's balls in her hands as she sucked him harder and faster, his moans growing louder. Maya felt Tarik's cock stiffen and his balls tighten as she stroked him, her tongue still pressing against his head, her lips sliding around him.

Tarik placed his hands on Maya's head and softly wound his hands in her hair, pulling her closer to him, her mouth now trying to swallow all of him as she grabbed and squeezed his firm ass. She sucked faster, Tarik moaning, and with a loud cry, he erupted into Maya's mouth, his salty-sweet fluid sliding down her throat. Maya sucked him gently and softly stroked his balls, urging all of his cum to enter her mouth. She moaned softly underneath him, his cock still in her mouth, satisfied at his orgasm. As he finished releasing himself, Tarik pulled Maya up to standing and started to put his hands back in her pants, eager to feel how wet she was.

"No, just for you."

Tarik looked down at Maya and pulled her close to him.

"Oh no. I don't think so..." he whispered as Maya shivered in anticipation against him.

Tarik kissed Maya hard on the mouth, grabbing her ass and pulling her up on him. He brought one of her legs up to his hip and deftly picked her up, Maya wrapping her legs around him, her arms flung over his shoulders as they kissed. Tarik stepped out of his pants and carried her over to the dining table and set her onto it, shoving a stack of books to the side. Tarik was hungry for Maya, turned on by her encounter with Victor.

He cradled Maya's neck in his hands as he bit and kissed her, Maya sighing at the feeling of his teeth on her flesh. Tarik quickly unbuttoned her pajama top, and as it fell open, he grabbed Maya's soft breasts in his hand. Her nipples were hard and erect, electrified by Tarik's touch as his fingers grazed her skin. He rubbed his thumbs over Maya's nipples and she gasped as he flicked his tongue against them. She arched her back to push herself closer to Tarik, her breasts heaving into his face, desperate for his attention. Tarik moaned as he took Maya's breast in his mouth, sucking them hard and deep, pulling her nipples in between his teeth.