Maya & Tarik - The Test Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get hot and heavy with Victor.
11.3k words
4.74
2.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Thank you for joining me for the next chapter of Maya and Tarik's story. A reminder before you dive in. There are five parts to this chapter, and these are a bit longer than previous chapters. This chapter continues to focus on a lot of details and world-building for Maya and Tarik, along with additional character development, which is partially why it's filed under "romance". There are still lots of juicy bits, don't worry. But if you aren't a big fan of the additional detail and want a story that focuses mainly on the sexy stuff, you may wish to move on. I won't be offended if you do, after all, I know why you're *really* here. ; ) I'd much rather you skip the story than give it a bad rating because it wasn't "sexy enough."

For the uninitiated, I suggest starting at the beginning with "The Journey", followed by "Them" and returning to "The Test."

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy this next installment.

--III--

It had been raining for days, and Victor was stuck at home, desperate for it to end so that he could go back to work at Maya and Tarik's. The crew had been rained out for a week and were losing precious work time. They were on schedule before, but this rain was going to put them back, and they'd have to scramble to get the project done by the deadline. Not only that, Maya was supposed to return this past week, and Victor had been anxious to see her.

He had hoped that she would have reached out to him when she got back in town but knew it was unrealistic to expect any kind of friendly contact with her after their kiss. Even if she had enjoyed it, it didn't change the fact that she was a married woman and his client. He knew that she wasn't pining away for him the way he was for her, but he couldn't help but hope that she was at least thinking about him. Victor knew he was being ridiculous about his feelings for Maya and tried to shake them loose. But she crept into his mind every time he went to the house or when he let his mind wander while he was alone.

To make matters worse, the rain prevented Victor from even doing things at his own home, further souring his mood. Luckily before the rain became too bad, he had harvested many fruits, vegetables, and flowers and could do some cooking to bide his time. He was lost in thought chopping peppers and tomatoes when he was startled by a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?"

Victor knew full well that Esteban was busy with his new fling and usually didn't stop by unannounced anyway.

"Coming!"

Victor threw a towel over his shoulder to dry his hands and walked to the door. He opened it and was shocked to see Maya on the other side. She stood underneath the overhang on the porch, wearing a bright green raincoat, mud boots, a t-shirt, and jeans. She looked up at Victor, her bright eyes shining in the porch light.

"I'm sorry to come by unannounced, but I thought maybe we should talk."

"Um, sure, yes, of course, please come in."

Victor stammered as he stepped aside and gestured for Maya to enter in front of him, his throat suddenly tight and dry. He stared at Maya as she entered, almost in shock that she was here inside his home. As Victor helped her with her boots and coat, he noticed that Maya wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts swinging softly as she pulled off her coat, her nipples pushing against the fabric of her t-shirt. Being so close to her, Victor felt his body immediately react, his pulse racing and his breath hastening. Taking a few deep breaths after hanging up Maya's coat, he led her down a short hallway, which opened into the kitchen.

Maya looked around and took in Victor's home. It had a nice lived-in feel with well-worn couches, and was a bit dated looking, with some wood paneling popping up in the foyer and living room. The house was definitely of a different era but still had appeal. The floor plan was open, the kitchen to the left of the entrance and the living room, which opened onto the sliding glass doors to the deck directly adjacent to it. Victor had the doors open, and the sound of rain, along with soft music playing in the background, drifted through the room.

Maya saw that Victor was in the middle of cooking, a large spread of fruit and vegetables on the counter. She smiled and raised her eyebrows, obviously impressed.

"Is this all from your garden?"

"Oh yes, yes it is. I've got a good-sized garden outside along with a few fruit trees."

Victor gestured toward the doors by the deck. Maya walked over to them and peered out through the screen into the darkening sky.

"Very nice. Wow. I can definitely say we hired the right man for the job at our place."

Maya chuckled and turned back to Victor, who had come through the kitchen but didn't venture to follow her into the living area. He was clearly nervous, shifting on his feet and unsure where to look.

There was a small breakfast bar on one side of the kitchen with a few high stools. Maya walked over and sat on the edge of a stool and looked at Victor, who was standing further off to the side of the kitchen, still afraid to get closer to her. He wasn't sure if it was just because she was in his home, but his mind and body felt like they were on another planet, and he felt utterly frozen.

"Look," started Maya, "I know that what happened with us a few weeks ago really freaked you out, but you have nothing to be worried about. I'm not mad, and you're not in danger of losing the job."

Victor cleared his throat, still feeling shy and nervous but now very relieved.

"Thank you, Maya. I appreciate that. I have to admit, I was worried that you would ask me to leave the job, and not being able to talk to you, and sort things out, did have me really concerned."

"I'm sorry, the timing was just off because I had to go out of town. It was nothing intentional on my end. I promise."

Victor shifted from one foot to the other, trying not to simply stare at Maya while she spoke. She continued, sitting further back on the stool, her voice lowering slightly.

"And besides, I clearly was enjoying it. I was ready to fuck you right then and there."

She looked up and directly into Victor's eyes, holding his gaze with hers. He inhaled sharply, Maya's confession sending his blood racing.

"But...you're...married...?"

Victor's voice was but a whisper, his heart pounding, searching Maya's face for a response.

"Victor, let me tell you something."

Maya gestured for him to sit on the stool next to her. He sat down slowly, unsure of what Maya was going to tell him as she turned to face him, her knees resting against his leg. He quivered at the light touch.

"The reason that I keep telling you not to worry is because...Tarik knows. And he likes it."

She stared at him intently, watching his face to see how her words landed. Maya could tell Victor was flustered by her admission, his eyes wide in shock and his mouth slack in disbelief. Victor felt his stomach drop, and then he felt confused, his head swimming suddenly. He looked at Maya, perplexed.

"What do you mean, he likes it?"

Maya straightened her back and looked out the window for a moment, searching for the right words.

"Tarik and I are madly in love and fully devoted to each other, and we have an incredibly healthy and satisfying sex life. But...we also have a few kinks, and one of them is me being with other men."

Victor's eyes widened again, caught off guard by this new information. Maya could tell he was trying to make sense of what she was saying.

"In a nutshell, Tarik likes to watch me fuck other men. It's not something that happens often, as I'm a bit picky, and we want to be cautious about it. And I'm a dominant woman, so things have to be done my way and not all men are into that. And even though it's always just sex, no relationships or anything like that, I do have to be attracted to and at least be able to hold a decent conversation with the other man."

Maya paused, still assessing Victor's reaction. At this point if his head exploded she would not be surprised.

"And so that night that we talked in the study, and then you kissed me, Tarik was honestly really excited when I told him about it, and so was I."

"Oh my god, you told him?! He must be so pissed at me!"

Victor reacted quickly to this news and it jarred him back to reality. His face now filled with panic and he frantically looked around the room, as if he was searching for an escape route.

"Victor, no, calm down. You're not hearing me. He was totally fine with it. He was actually excited about it, so he is definitely not mad, okay?"

Maya's voice was reassuring and she peered up at Victor with care and concern. He nodded, his eyes still wide, and his brain struggling to keep up with and make sense of everything.

"So...if you're interested...we could see what happens."

Maya's hand had drifted onto Victor's leg and the tips of her fingers lightly caressed his thigh. He looked up, and seeing Maya looking at him, blushed and looked down at his hands in his lap, embarrassed. Maya moved her hand from Victor's thigh and put it reassuringly on his forearm. He was stunned and couldn't believe what he was hearing. Tarik was willing to share her? And he enjoyed it?

Victor was inexperienced sexually and had lived a somewhat sheltered life, so this idea was new to him. But he had to admit that he was strangely excited. This was a chance for him to be with her. Even if it meant that Tarik would be around sometimes, he still had the opportunity to make love to her...and maybe more. Maya's hand was back on his thigh, and her warm touch sinking through the fabric of his jeans sent electricity up his spine.

"So...what do you think? Do you want to...pick up where we left off? But only if you think you can handle this kind of arrangement and you want to."

Maya's voice had softened even further, and the melodic sound of her cooing weakened him. He nodded, nervous and scared, but also ready and willing. He could hardly believe what was happening.

Maya stood up and faced Victor, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and bringing up her other hand to run her fingers through his hair. She smiled down at him, and he closed his eyes, letting out a soft sigh as he felt the blood rush to between his legs and cock being to stiffen. She traced her fingers along Victor's neck, and he reached up to gently and tentatively put his hands on her waist. Victor was trembling, his breath quick and shaky. Leaning down, she kissed him, gently and softly. Victor slowly returned the kiss, his hands pressing Maya's hips more firmly, drawing her into him.

They kissed for a few moments, and Victor stood up, pulling her against his body. Maya put her hands on his waist and pulled him close to her. She felt his hardness push against her as she pulled him into a warm, deep kiss. He immediately nestled his fingers in her hair and held her head and neck gently in his hand. Maya pulled Victor into her and ran her hands down his back, then back up, sliding under his shirt, her fingers running over his soft skin. His chest was smooth and defined, and Maya let her fingers trace his pecs and nipples as they kissed. He dug his hands further into her hair, wrapping one arm around her waist as he pulled her deeper into him.

Victor gently pulled away from Maya and looked at her.

"Are you sure? I mean, do you have to ask Tarik first before we..."

His voice was still at a whisper and he felt embarrassed for asking, clearly betraying his inexperience. Maya laughed a little and ran her hand along Victor's cheek, her fingertips resting on his lips.

"Well, Tarik isn't the boss. I am. And...he already knows I'm here."

Victor felt a rush of passion and he grabbed Maya tightly, kissing her deeply and with a fevered desire. As they kissed, Victor felt Maya working her way towards his waist and belt-buckle. She ran her fingers down the front of his pants, stroking his ever-growing bulge through the thick fabric. Sliding her fingers under the hem, Maya pulled Victor's shirt up and over his head. She kissed his neck lightly, using the tip of her tongue to trace along his collar bone. She began to work Victor's belt open, tugging against his throbbing bulge, which made him start to moan.

Undoing the button and zipper on his pants and seeing that he wasn't wearing any underwear, Maya let them fall down to expose Victor's rock hard throbbing cock. With a soft moan, Maya slowly stroked it with her hand while Victor groaned at her touch. He kissed her neck and ears, eager to see and taste more of her as she stroked him. He already felt ready to cum, but not wanting to disappoint Maya by cumming too quickly, he pulled her hand off his cock and moved it to his hip.

He kissed Maya and let his hands roam her body, stroking her back and ass. He ran his fingers along her sides and gently over her breasts. Maya's breath came quickly as he softly stroked her bare breasts through her t-shirt. Victor reached underneath the hem of the shirt and slowly began to pull it up and over her head. As he pulled it off, Maya's hair slid through and softly caressed her shoulders and back.

Victor stared at Maya, her breasts so luscious and smooth, their soft weight making them even more enticing. He was breathing heavily, incredibly excited. Victor drew Maya to his lips again and reached his left hand up to cup her right breast. She sighed as he gently stroked her skin and squeezed her flesh in his palm, his fingertips gliding softly over her nipples. Victor kissed Maya's neck and shoulders, stooping to take her left breast in his mouth. She moaned at this, and Victor felt his hard cock threatening to explode.

Sensing that Victor was fighting ejaculation, Maya pulled his mouth off of her and pushed his back gently against the counter, kneeling down in front of him, licking her lips, and gazing up at him. She slid her tongue up from his balls, gently licking the quivering tip of his penis. Beads of precum had already formed and were sliding down Victor's cock. Maya wrapped her lips around his head and gently began to suck Victor, letting him slide into her mouth, the precum moistening his shaft.

Victor put his hands back on the counter to balance himself as Maya sucked him, feeling weak with pleasure. She slid her mouth up and down his cock while using her hands to stroke him and play with his balls. Maya sent soft moans up and down his shaft, and Victor succumbed to the sensation, his orgasm exploding as she sucked him. She felt him cum deep into her throat and exclaimed with pleasure as his salty cum filled her mouth. As Maya swallowed his fluid, she kept him in her mouth, encouraging more cum to ooze from his softening cock.

As Victor came down from his orgasm, Maya let him slide gently from her mouth, his cock shiny and moist from his cum and Maya's saliva. She stood up, and Victor grabbed her waist, pulling her to him, then reaching up to grab her breasts. Maya kissed Victor while he squeezed and kneaded her breasts, hungrier than ever for her. He held her close to him, his cock hardening again as he slowly walked her to the bedroom. He kissed her as he worked her jeans open, yanking them down around her hips.

Maya lay on the bed, and Victor climbed on top of her, kissing her as his hands touched every inch of her that he could reach while his dick hardened again. He nipped at her neck and shoulders while he squeezed her breasts, in love with their weight and her silky skin. Her nipples hardened under his touch, and Victor sucked on each one, enjoying how they felt in his mouth, his now rock hard cock aching as he sucked her. He worked his mouth down Maya's body, kissing her abdomen and hips as he pulled her jeans and panties down. He knelt in front of her, ready to enter her with his cock, but Maya stopped him.

She cocked an eyebrow and looked at Victor, licked her lips, then gestured toward her pussy. Victor immediately got the message and blushed, embarrassed that he was so anxious to fuck her instead of returning the oral favor. Maya smiled at him reassuringly and let her legs fall open for him. Victor kissed along her thighs and hips, letting his lips brush against her pussy as he changed legs. Maya was gently writhing on the bed, clearly enjoying his teasing. He rested his face on her mound, enjoying the silkiness of her pubic hair. He liked that she kept it natural but trimmed. Her softness and scent were intoxicating, and Victor was hungry for more.

Using his fingers, Victor stroked Maya, taking in the sight of her lips and clit glistening with her wetness. He tentatively placed the tip of his tongue on Maya's clit and felt her soften underneath him, moaning as he began to push her clit with his tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair, and he wrapped his arms underneath her legs, pulling her closer to him. Victor let his soft tongue push on Maya's slit, and it gently opened for him, his tongue sliding into her canal. Maya moaned as Victor massaged her with his tongue, lapping her juices and feeling her clench around his tongue.

She bucked against him as he pushed his tongue harder, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Maya grabbed the back of Victor's head and pulled him closer to her pussy, grinding her face on him. As Victor worked his tongue deeper, Maya came hard, her pussy gripping Victor's tongue as he worked her clit harder and faster, pushing her to another orgasm. She released his head from between her legs, and Victor stood in front of her, his cock at attention.

"Now I want your cock."

Maya pushed herself up and knelt in front of Victor, kissing him before pushing him down onto the bed. She straddled him and gently eased his cock inside of her. Victor moaned at her softness, her warm and tight pussy taking his cock completely. Maya rode Victor gently, circling her hips against his, Victor's hands on her waist as she played with her nipples. From this angle Victor was able to fully appreciate her body. Her wide hips, soft belly, and luscious breasts felt so good, her thick thighs squeezing him.

Maya pushed herself against him and he reached up to squeeze and play with her breasts. She ran her nails along his arms, and sank them onto his chest, grinding her pussy harder against him. Victor reached around and grabbed Maya's ass, squeezing it as she leaned back to play with her clit.

"Mmm oh yes Victor that feels so good."

Victor moaned, trying to hold his cum back again. Maya rubbed her clit faster as she worked her pussy on Victor's cock, using her other hand to pinch and squeeze her nipple.

"Oh oh oh fuck yes Victor oh my god yes!"

Maya cried out and Victor felt her pussy clench tight onto him as she came. Victor had never experienced anything like this and felt himself ready to explode again. As Maya continued to ride him slowly, Victor sat up and held her against him, shifting so that she was laying on the bed. He let his cock slide out slightly, leaning down to kiss Maya and suck her breasts. Smirking at Victor and opening herself again to him, Maya encouraged his cock to come back into her. He gently slid the head of his cock into Maya, her softness incredible. He slowly slid in and out until he entered her completely, his legs trembling so much he had to lean forward and lay on top of her. Maya wrapped her legs around him, and he kissed her, slowly stroking her warm canal with his cock.

"Oh yes, Victor, you feel so good. I want your cum in my pussy."

Victor rested his head on Maya's shoulder, kissing her neck and sucking her shoulder while he gently fucked her. Getting into his rhythm, he stood up in front of her, holding her hips as he began to slide his cock in her harder and faster, Maya moaning and crying out in pleasure. Pushing her legs open, Victor penetrated her deeply while Maya played with herself. The sight of her playing with her clit and nipples again, pushed Victor closer to orgasm. He cried out, unable to hold back.