Maya and the Brothers

Story Info
Maya wakes up in bed with her ONS, before his twin joins.
6.6k words
4.14
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya woke up early in the morning with a light headache. For a moment she had no idea where she was. The room had a TV, a sofa, a table cluttered with empty bottles, a little rest of weed and some clothes. Light peeked through the curtain and created a rainbow colored shimmer on the TV. The little room was overseen from a loft bed that was installed right under the ceiling. The air felt used, moist and somehow tasted familiar. Maya was lying in the bed looking down. A strangers hand was cupping her boob and suddenly realized that she was naked.

Before Maya could panic she started to remember what happened last night. It was still hazy, but she remembered a sweaty club, a very good looking boy and a passionate kiss in the middle of the dance floor. She remembered the back of the bus, his fingers. She remembered that both of them had trouble getting up the stairs without waking the neighbors. She remembered lying on the sofa watching him undress in awe. He was muscular, but slim and when he dropped his pants his penis snapped back in position. It was perfect and she loved how it bobbed up and down as he walked towards her. She remembered being hesitant as he tried to undress her. She didn't want to ruin the situation with her chubby little body. She remembered his glassy, aroused and wild eyes. Nothing ever gave her more confidence than those eyes. She remembered peeling off her pants. What she didn't remember was shame. Her entire body was just a little wiggly, chubby. No one except Maya herself would ever characterize it as fat, but every part of her body was rounded. Yet somehow it all remained firm. Her skin held it in place. Unless she moved in which case it wiggled. Especially when she undressed. It made her feel ashamed every time. Yet from last night Maya couldn't remember shame. She remembered the boy's head between her legs. She remembered his wavy hair on her blankly shaved vulva. She remembered cumming, hard. Him inside her. She remembered being naked in the bathroom, brushing her teeth while caressing his staff. She remembered Sex in the loft bed under the sheets and his cum between her butt cheeks.

Maya rubbed her eyes. '¡Dios mío, qué noche tan loca!'

She hadn't been in her home country of Spain for two years and mostly thought in english nowadays - but this situation... It wasn't typical for her. Since coming to the UK she has had Sex with two people, each after dating them for months. And it had been awkward, she had felt self conscious and somehow bored at the same time. It just hadn't compared well to her just playing with herself. Last night had been different.

The boy was still sleeping next to her. Gently she removed hand from her breast and sat up. He looked so cute, just like last night. A smile formed on her face. She had half expected herself to feel ashamed after a night like that. It was often the case when friends told her about such nights.

Maya just felt deeply satisfied. Somehow relaxed and comfortable in a strangers bed after a night of heavy drinking. Even the headache was slowly subsiding now that she was upright. The blanket fell from her breasts. Without taking a notice, her eyes wandered down the boy's silhouette under the blanket to where she assumed his beautiful staff.

Should she wake him? How would he react? Did he like last night as much as she did? Oh, no. Did she take advantage of his drunkenness? Maya could feel her usual thoughts creep back into her mind.

Quickly she shook her head. 'No, he wanted me.' She purposely reminded herself. Nonetheless she stood up and climbed down the ladder of the loft bed. Her bladder had begun to petition for that quite emphatically. She searched the floor for her tanga and shirt figuring she didn't need more. It was warm, the flat was very high up and the boy had seen all.

She found the tanga in her pants on the floor and the shirt on the table. It was slightly damp. In fact a good part of the table was a little wet. At first she thought a bottle had emptied on the table, but then she remembered. How she had cum, how she had let go. She could never quite where it came from, but it could spray quite far. What she couldn't quite grasp was the boy's reaction last night. Maya could feel panic building up inside her. How did he even allow her to stay? After what he must have thought was her pissing on him?! Slowly the memories came back to her: He had been surprised, taken aback, he even evaded the second burst. But as soon as he realized what was happening he continued to go down on her. She even remembered him saying "You taste so good!". The boy had seen almost everything she was ashamed off and still slept cuddled up to her deep into the morning.

Maya smiled and put on her pullover from her backpack. It was just low enough to hide the Waistband of the tanga making it look like she was bottomless from behind.

With an ever growing smile Maya left the room and went into the bathroom to pee and fix her hair.

When checking herself in the mirror she realized that she was still looking cute. Her hair was messy, but it kinda worked and the little makeup she used was also mostly still in place or already wiped away completely.

She pulled down her tanga to pee and pulled it right through a gooey substance that was now smeared over her inner thigh even more.

Cautiously, like she was doing something illegal, she dipped a finger into the substance and put it in her mouth. It was cum. The boy's cum. Maya stepped out of her soiled panties and used them to wipe the rest off herself. All of the little fabric there was, was coated in a gooey film now.

With a sly look to the bathroom door, which incidentally did not have a lock, she put her panties to her face and dipped her tongue into the goo.

It tasted pretty good. Surprisingly good.

She nonetheless stopped herself and washed the panties in the sink.

Then she peed, carefully making sure to just hit the Ceramic. It was not an outright success, and a few very distinctive sounds escaped the bathroom. However it did not embarrass Maya as much as she herself would have thought. The boy wouldn't care, hell he'd probably somehow think it made her more hot. Maya realized she was smiling again, while she wiped her pussy with a small piece of toilet paper.

Now she was clean, her bladder was empty and she was longing to touch ... him. Maya very suddenly realized she did not know his name. Did he not tell her? Did she forget? How could she ask that after having spent this night with him?

'It'll come up, it will resolve itself.' Maya tried to calm herself down.

The tanga was soaking wet, she couldn't put it back on without risking an UTI. She wrung it out and just put it in the hoodie of her pullover. She briefly tried pulling the pullover down so it would cover more than her hip, but it did not prevail. Her butt and pussy were undeniably exposed. Not that the tanga had hidden anything, but it felt different.

Normally Maya would have been scared that it looked ridiculous or exhibitionistic or something. This morning she was spewing with confidence. The boy had managed to build her confidence in a single night. Maybe because secretly Maya had always thought of herself as cute/hot/sexy and just never gotten the recognition. Maybe he was just that good.

For the second time today she looked in the mirror and thought 'yeah.'

Maya left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom. Half way there she heard a noise. It came from the kitchen. She turned on her heel and went to the kitchen. The boy was standing with his back to her and was preparing cereal on the windowsill. Be was just wearing tight boxers and his hair was a beautiful mess.

Maya walked up to him from behind and said. "Hey, good morning"

"Oh hi." The boy replied without turning around.

She put her arms around him and kissed his neck. Then her hands wandered down and began caressing his bulge through his pants. She could feel his reaction right away. Very soon his boxers restricted him too much and Maya pulled him out fearing it would hurt him otherwise. The boy let her continue a little while longer, before turning around. He looked her in the eyes and said smilingly. "I don't know that we have been formally introduced: I'm Theo."

Maya returned his smile. Cheering internally. 'So he hadn't told me his name.'

"I'm Maya." Said Maya and grabbed Theo's penis.

He looked surprised for a second, before his smile returned. He enjoyed her hand on his dick and grabbed her butt to pull her closer.

"Are you not wearing pants?"

Maya shook her head. "They are dirty, but you would know all about that."

"Would I now?" Theo asked and let his hands wander, while hers remained uninspiredly consistent on his ever growing member. Maya wasn't really able to perform vastly inspired tasks at this moment. Theo's hands were as skillful as she remembered from last night. They moved up and down her body, caressed her breasts, focused on her nipples only to neglect them again for way too long. Occasionally a hand wandered down, dipped into her pussy for just a brief second before going back to caressing her breasts. As if he was merely using it for a little bit of lubrication. Now both his hands were occupied on her breasts, finally paying adequate attention to her both nipples. Two of his fingers slowly disappeared into her her pussy, gently probing her, while another finger began circling her clit. His lips nibbled on her ear.

It took Maya a long time to do the math. When she did she opened her eyes in surprise. Theo had his eyes closed and his lips were searching for her mouth, now that her ear had moved away.

She turned around and saw the boy come closer. Saw Theo come closer. Theo? She turned her head. No, Theo was still in front of her. His eyes now open, looking for her mouth to kiss.

Was she loosing her mind? The boy behind her pulled his fingers out briefly, only to reach around and enter her again. His other hand massaged her inner thigh. She could feel he was naked, his dick brushed against her butt.

The boy in front of her, Theo?, had taken one hand from her boob and gently guided her head so he could kiss her. Instinctively she returned the kiss.

The thumb circling her clit suddenly pressed right on it, sending shivers through Maya's body.

'What is happening right now?' Maya thought. She had to find out. With an immense amount sheer will, she stopped the kiss with Theo and turned half around, so she could see them both. When the fingers left her pussy she almost came. But she stood there. Leaning against the sink, breathing heavily and fighting with her subconscious over whether she should not just have continued.

She looked back and forth between the two boys. She was seeing double. Was she seeing at all? Or dreaming? Or still on drugs? No. This was as real as anything, Maya decided. Partly because she did not know how to handle it if it wasn't.

They must be twins, she realized. The only problem was that she couldn't tell which of the two she had slept with last night. With Theo, right?

So what was his brother doing just coming up to her, touching her. Did she just get assaulted? She didn't feel like it, but technically...

Maya turned to the Not-Theo boy that had felt her up from behind. "Who are you?"

"Philip. We had sex last night, you slept in my bed.." He answered a little confused and a little hurt.

Maya turned to Theo, slowly realizing what had happened.

Theo answered, thinking she might ask who he was too. "And I'm Theo, as I said. We met a few minutes ago."

Met was not the way she'd have put it, Maya thought. She touched a strangers penis out of nowhere. If anything she had been the one unknowingly committing assault. Not that he had seemed to interpret it that way.

Theo looked to his brother while Maya was occupied trying to understand the situation. Philip smiled and nodded, answering the unspoken question of whether he had fun last night. Theo looked at his brothers penis and back up. Philip, shrugged and nodded, answering the unspoken question of whether he wanted to have fun again. The answer to the second question was obvious, not just to Theo who always knew what his brother was thinking. Even Maya could tell he was ready for round two. Or would it be round four? The neighbors could probably tell as well, so big was his erection. And there was nothing to hide it, as Philip was stark naked. Completely unashamed his stood there, with sun illuminating his body through the window. Maya felt reassured that he was that open in front of her. She certainly had been with him, or with who she had thought was him.

But it did feel a little weird for him to be this open in front of his brother. Or was that normal among siblings? Among twins especially. After all there really wasn't anything to hide between them. It was a mystery to Maya, she had never had siblings and she couldn't really think straight either. Philip was looking at her like he wanted to take her right here on this counter. And she'd let him. Hell, she would ravage him right now, if it wasn't for his brother.

She looked to Theo. He was looking at her the same way Philip was.

Her mouth stood open as her mind began to paint pictures of what could happen and she felt her pussy react.

Her expression had something of a deer in headlights.

Theo looked to Philip. Both thought the same thing: 'If she doesn't start this, we should'

Slowly the twins came closer and closer, until their dicks touched, ever so slightly. They teased each other. Leaning in and out, at most a quick peck on the neck. Until one of them had enough and grabbed his brothers neck to pull him in and kiss him passionately. The other brother responded by pulling him towards himself, pushing penis into abs. More and more passionate the two made out, squashing their dicks between their bodies.

Maya did not dare move fearing it could disrupt the show.

One twin reached between them and massaged the heads of their uncut penises under their respective hoods. In response the other twin grabbed a handful of hair to yank the attached head back and overwhelm his brother's neck with kisses.

The show stopped as suddenly as it had started and Maya feared she might have done something wrong, been too loud. Now they had even turned their heads and looked at her. Suddenly she felt self conscious again, like she didn't belong, like she wasn't allowed to even watch.

"What is my name?" One of the brothers suddenly asked with a cheeky smile.

"Philip. We had sex last night, remember?" Maya replied, herself surprised at how quick her response was.

Philip was surprised. "Most people can't tell us apart."

"Well, only one of you is wearing pants." Maya gestured to Theo, who in fact was still kind of wearing boxers. His dick had escaped, but his butt and balls were still covered. No particularly well hidden or obscured, but technically covered.

Philip sighed and pulled them down.

"Let's try this again." He asserted and made the step to Maya. She met his eyes, breathing heavily in expectation of what was to come. Slowly giving her every chance to object, he pulled his brother's boxers over her head. She did not object. She figured she must've looked ridiculous, but it wasn't her fault so they'd have to deal with it. He pulled the boxers down until they covered her eyes.

Then he suddenly stepped back and Maya heard some movement. The brothers were moving back and forth in front of her, as if accidental brushing against her. Against her breasts. Against her nipples.

Seconds later someone took the unusual blindfold back off.

The two brothers stood naked in front of her.

"What is my name?" One of them asked.

Maya looked at them both. She had no idea. Did it matter?

Shrugging and shaking her head, she said. "I don't know."

The brothers smiled.

"Take off your pullover." One brother ordered softly.

Maya looked to the window. Even from her position she could see four windows that were reasonably close. If someone stepped into them, looked out and into this window.. They'd see her. And then ... nothing. Maya blinked as she realized she didn't care who saw her. The brothers were naked, so it was only fair she was too. As elegant as she knew how she pulled the pullover over her head and held it, looking for a place to put it. A brother took it out of her hand and kissed her. Having closed her eyes she only heard how her only item of clothing was thrown into a corner.

Two hands began caressing her, stroking up and down her body and grabbing whatever they could. Thigh, belly fat, biceps, butt everything got a short massage. An earlier Maya would have become startled by the fact he was playing with her rolls, acknowledging them, proving their existence. This Maya was just there appreciative of the sensations that came along with it.

The only thing that was painfully left out was her breasts. When he finally did touch he went right to her nipple, pinching tit lightly.

She drew a sharp breath and grabbed his butt pulling her towards her. She could feel he penis poke into her belly, before it slid upwards, leaving a trail of pre-cum in its wake. He continued pinching her nipple and used his other hand to adjust his penis. He pointed it down and slid between her thighs. Maya shivered as he slid over her clit, through her labiae, and almost into her butt cheeks. Painfully slow he began humping her thighs like this.

During all this their lips hadn't released. Now they both needed a proper breath.

Maya opened her eyes and met those of the other brother. He was sitting on the kitchen table, leaned against the wall and watched with a smile on his face. Maya was almost shocked to learn he hadn't also been touching her. It felt like a million hands were all over her body. Sacrificing her tight grab of one butt cheek, she raised her hand and motioned for him to join. His penis wasn't fully ready, but she was confident she could change that.

Before Maya saw him react the other brother pulled her by the nipple and kissed her again. In response she grabbed his butt harder and reached down to his penis to press it into. Not into her vagina just harder into her clit while it moved back and forth through her labia. Maya was increasingly overwhelmed by the sensations in her lips, nipples and vulva, she could barely maintain the kiss. When he turned her head and bit her earlobe she lost it. He must have somehow known, because right at that moment the brother stepped back. Maya opened her eyes in protest and surprise, but she couldn't escape it. If she could she would have stopped her orgasm, at least paused it. But it came like a avalanche.

She came.

Helpless to her own body she watched as her hips thrust forward, into the air. The brothers watched her just as intently. Her legs twitched and in three short bursts she squirted her cum onto the brother sitting on the table. For Maya it was a surreal experience, especially in retrospect. It was like all three of them were watching her body explode in ecstasy. Maya had lost all control over it. All she could do was watch and feel embarrassed about what it did. There was a strange silence, except for the bursts of breath that escaped her lips.

It wasn't so much what her body did that embarrassed her, she knew at least one of the brothers was into that. No, it was the atmosphere that the brothers had created. It was the being the center of attention without control over her actions. It was that she had no idea why the brothers were doing this to her.

Finally her orgasm slowly faded. She could barely hold herself at the counter top. The brother on the table was soiled in her cum. He took a finger of it and licked it off. It looked gooey, almost sticky. Maya didn't remember her cum ever being this thick. He took another finger, but the other brother took the hand and licked it off himself. He lowered his head and meticulously cleaned her off his brother.

12