Maybe I Went Too Far

Story Info
Wife is shared with friends while husband watches.
2.4k words
4
100.7k
118
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the bedroom to find my wife half asleep. Her knees spread wide and her feet still pulled up by her buttocks. Her pussy was visibly red and there was a shiny coating of cum that ran from her tits down to her thighs.

I sat down on the bottom of the bed and gently pulled her feet down and stretched her legs. Her eyes were half open but with a glossy look. I moved up to the side of the bed, sat next to her, and brushed her sticky hair from her face.

I softly asked, "You ok?"

She just looked at me. "We'll talk tomorrow."

I couldn't tell if she was angry, sad, or just tired. I began to panic and wondered if I had pushed too far, too fast. She just reached for the water bottle, took a sip, curled up, and closed her eyes. I covered her with the blanket and sheet, turned off the light, and closed the door.

I went out to the living room and opened a beer. I sat down and thought about the events leading up to that moment. It had started out innocently enough. Friends over to watch the game, snacks, beer and another loss.

As the game was finishing, Tim asked if we could order a pizza since it was already after 6:00 p.m. Jan and I thought nothing of it. Tim and Don were often at our house and stayed through dinner.

After dinner we were sitting around watching another game that had come on and generally having a nice conversation. Jan was sitting sidewise on the recliner, scrolling on her iPad. Her shorts showed-off her legs but were not too promiscuous.

After 25 years of marriage, I still loved her legs.

I noticed Tim glancing at her occasionally, sometimes even staring. Jan got up to go into the kitchen and I followed behind her. She was standing at the counter and I walked up behind her, kissed her neck, and rubbed my cock against her ass.

Asking how she was doing, she replied "tired", then turning she asked, "why are you so hard?"

I replied that, "we've had a lot of beer and I think that Tim has been staring at your legs; it's making me kind of horny."

Jan smirked, "Really?"

"Why don't you go back out and we'll see if I'm right."

Jan thought for a moment and replied, "I'll go for a little while but then I'm going to bed, I'm tired."

We headed back out and I handed the guys another beer. Jan sat in the same position with her legs dangling.

At one point Don grabbed the remote and said, "This game is boring."

Stopping on Cinemax we were transfixed by the site of a half naked Diane Lane.

"Have you guys seen this", exclaimed Don?

I have always thought that Diane Lane was beautiful and loved her in this movie .

As we watched, I noticed the guys looking over more and more at my wife. Jan clearly noticed too. She was very cleverly spreading then closing her legs, leaning forward so the guys could get a peek of her cleavage. Between her and the movie there was definitely sexual tension in the air.

Then all at once Jan popped up and said "good night, I'm tired."

Proceeding to walk into the kitchen. I followed behind and stopped her in the hall. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She aggressively kissed me and rubbed her pelvis into my leg. I asked how she was feeling.

"Naughty", she whispered.

Hesitating for a second I asked, "What do you want to do about it?"

"Well, I'm having fun. Tim is staring at my legs and adjusting the front of his pants."

We've talked about sex outside the marriage but never had really planned to try it.

I said, "why don't you get ready for bed and come back out to say goodnight. You can hug everyone and we'll see where it goes."

She agreed and headed towards the bedroom.

I went out and sat down. Tim asked if Jan was alright.

"She's a little drunk and I might have to leave to take care of her."

In about 20 minutes, Jan came back out to say goodnight. She was wearing thin summer pajama shorts and a tank tee- shirt. As she walked out, her breasts swayed slowly from side to side.

She stopped at Don first and leaned forward to hug him. Her top opened a bit at the top and I'm sure he caught a glimpse of her breasts. She hugged him. I'm sure he could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. He held her hips as they hugged. She pulled away and headed towards Tim.

He stood up and put one hand around her shoulder and one around her waist. They hugged for a moment and she pulled away. As she headed towards me, I noticed a bit of a bulge in Tim's shorts. She hugged and kissed me goodnight. I groped a bit for a breast, but then she was quickly heading for the bedroom.

Don remarked "You should follow her." "She needs to be taken care of."

"Well I'm considering it."

Tim said hesitantly, "I think she was kind of flirting with us."

"Yeah, I got that idea too, but I've never seen her like this before."

It wasn't 5 minutes until I heard Jan in the kitchen getting some water. I looked at Tim and said, "If you want to go in and ask her if she's interested, I'd be alright with that."

Tim hopped up and walked quickly to the kitchen. Don was staring at down the hallway leading to the kitchen and I was sitting perfectly still. A huge knot in my stomach.

It seemed like forever but Tim eventually emerged from the hallway and gestured to Don to follow.

He looked at me and asked, "Are you ok with this?"

All I could do was nod.

Tim and Don disappeared into my bedroom and I sat and listened for a while. I could hear some grunting and soft moaning. I decided to see for myself. I walked slowly towards the door and peaked around. I could see only the bottom of the bed and It looked like Don's was kneeling at the foot of the bed. He was clearly eating my wife's pussy. I couldn't see Tim, but from the sound, I think Jan was sucking his cock.

I couldn't see very well and was afraid to enter the room. I decided to go out back and see if I could look through the window.

Getting outside, I walked quietly towards our bedroom window. I looked in and my heart began to race. Jan had her legs spread and Don was lapping at her pussy, pushing fingers in and out. Tim was kneeling over her head and feeding his cock in her mouth. After a few minutes, she began shaking with an orgasm.

As she calmed down, Don slid up and started to knead her breasts.

Jan loves when I play with her nipples and Don found that out quickly. As he pulled on the first one, Jan bucked and moaned over Tim's cock. Don, aroused by this, began to really pull on her nipples. Tugging them away from her chest and twisting them back and forth. Jan rolled around and moaned loudly.

Don remove one hand and started rubbing his cock on her clit. Then slowly, he began to enter my bride. He wasn't overly big but Jan groaned a bit as he entered.

Tim had to slide to the side of the bed to give them room. He kept his cock between her lips and started stroking it into her mouth.

Not long after Tim moaned, "cumming."

As he pumped into her mouth, cum dripped down her chin. Tim took his fingers, wiped the cum, and spread it on her nipple. He pulled and twisted while Don continued to pump away into her pussy.

When Don announced that he was ready to cum, I reached down and stroked my cock. I was so hard. I came quickly on the ground.

Don pulled out and shot over her stomach.

"I wasn't sure if I could cum in you."

After Don came, Tim slid down on the bed and pulled Jan on top of him. She straddled him and buried his cock in her pussy. Reaching up, he pulled on her nipples.

Her moaning gave Don's cock new life. He moved up and placed his cock by her lips. She opened. He shoved. He held her head and began fucking her mouth.

I started to worry. Was she ok?

Don's aggressiveness seemed to spur on Tim. He pulled harder on her nipples and thrusted up into her pussy. I've never pulled her nipples that hard. Her moaning told me it was painful.

Don said he was ready to cum again, and began to pump down Jan's throat. Cum again started leaking out the sides of her mouth. This time Don wiped the cum with his hand and feigning pushing her hair out of her eyes, wiped it on her face. It felt degrading. Jan just looked up at him with wide eyes.

Tim started to shake and began lifting Jan higher and higher. He pumped up into her pussy while Jan collapsed on top of him.

Leaning against the house, I thought they must be done.

Don handed her the water bottle as she lifted off of Tim.

Asking, "Can I have a turn underneath you?"

Jan nodded.

As she slowly lowered herself on his cock. He stopped her and started swiveling her hips. With that she turned around and faced away from him. Leaning back into his cock, a small moan escaped her lips.

Tim moved to the bottom of the bed. Holding her face in his hands, he kissed her lips. They drove their tongues into each others mouth. This surprised me. I know that both men came in her mouth, but it didn't seem to bother Tim.

Don was moving her up and down on his cock and then started to slide his thumbs to the opening of her ass .

Slowly at first, waiting for a reaction. Rubbing over the opening but not entering her.

Tim was still kissing her and pulling her nipples again.

Don started pushing one thumb in her ass. Jan jerked and started to turn her head around. Don hesitated.

Tim grabbed her head and put his cock back to her lips. She slowly opened her mouth again.

I noticed Tim looking at Don and he gestured towards Jan's ass.

Tim leaned forward and whispered into Jan's ear.

She shook her head no.

I assumed they were asking about anal. We have only tried it a few times and I don't think Jan really enjoyed it.

So they kept working her pussy and mouth while Don was slowly massaging her rectum.

Don again started to push his thumb past the opening.

She tensed.

Tim pulled her nipples and Jan seemed to relax.

Don pushed his thumb all the way into Jan's ass.

Don asked Tim , "can we turn her around?" Tim nodded and pulled away.

They helped Jan turn around and she laid down on his chest. He held her down and continued to pump into her. Taking his hands, he pulled her ass cheeks apart as Tim watched.

Tim then began to massage her ass. He started pushing first one then two fingers into her.

She started to sit up but Don held her close and continued pumping into her.

Tim moved up behind her and leaned over so his cock was laying across the crack of her ass. He whispered into her ear. She laid still for a moment and then gave a brief nod. Tim slide back and held his cock at the entrance of her ass.

The all stayed still for a moment when Don said, "push back on Tim's cock baby."

She didn't move. Don reached under her and found her nipples. He began twisting slowly. Jan moaned and started moving back onto his cock. The harder he pulled, the more she pushed back onto Tim's cock.

Once Tim was halfway in he started pushing. Jan tensed and I heard her say "It hurts."

Tim slowed down. He pushed a little more and she yelled again and pushed up on her hands.

As she looked back at Tim, Don sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Stretching the nipple. Jan shook and looked back at Don. Tim started to slowly continue entering her ass. She then fell forward onto Don's chest and Tim pushed the rest of the way into her.

They laid still for a moment. I waited. Rubbing my cock again.

Then Don started moving first. Pushing up into her pussy.

Jan started to moan. Quiet at first, but progressively getting louder.

Now Tim joined in. Both guys were fucking in tandem now.

Jan was shaking and I was pumping my cock. How I wanted to be part of this.

Tim came quickly. Blowing his load deep in her ass. He stopped moving while Don sped up trying to cum and eventually he moaned and came deep in her pussy.

She laid silently on top of Don. Tim's softening cock fell from her ass and leaked cum down her crack. He walked to the side of the bed and whispered something into her ear. She slowly rolled off Don and onto her back.

Don got up and put his shorts on. He leaned over and kissed Jan's head. "Good night."

Tim laid down next to Jan. He pushed Jan's knees up and began licking her clit. She held his head firmly. Willing him to lick the right spot. He licked from her clit down to her ass. She finally held his head on her clit and began cumming again.

Pulling her own nipples she shook and moaned. When her orgasm subsided, Tim got up and kissed her, whispered into her ear, got dressed and left.

She laid there with her legs wide and her feet pulled up to her ass.

I waited until the door closed and snuck back into the house. I had mixed emotions. Jealousy, arousal, fear, etc. Then I opened the door.