Maybe Later 04: It's 'Later'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little things, my ass!" Brett retorted. "Your little sister has always been envious of what God gave you, even though she's no slouch by any standard. I'm just surprised you haven't caught me drooling before."

She decided to let the comment pass, because she had caught him, not drooling, but certainly staring. And more than once. At first, many years before, it made her self-conscious, that perhaps she was being disloyal to her sister. But she had since grown used to his glances, and now it pleased her to be thus affirmed as desirable by one she rather admired. Pressing the moment, she asked, "These girls make you crazy? What do you mean?" It was fun, in a way, to watch him squirm a little.

Brett would have preferred that his turn was over and she would unveil the next revelation in this intensely interesting game. "'Absolute honesty,' I said, eh? Hmmm OK." He stopped and turned her to him. Cupping her breasts in his hands, he continued, "I have wanted for years to touch these babies, to fondle them and pinch them and kiss 'em..."

Louann was momentarily weak in her knees. She was astounded, not as much by his confession, as by the way it mirrored what she had dreamed of for so long. "Oh my God, Brett, I've wanted the same thing! I mean, not to fondle your boobs,.. oh, but I'd kiss 'em - oh God," she stammered, "you know, to have you touch mine!" She stamped her feet in momentary frustration. Then, as she recovered a little, "But not through all these clothes like this."

Brett smiled: it was Louann's turn to squirm. Again he gathered her in his arms, and they kissed with a new depth of passion.

As they neared the lighthouse, hand in hand once again, he leaned toward her and said, "Your turn."

"Oh God," she started. "Gosh, I say that a lot, don't I!" As Brett nodded, she asked hopefully, "Does that count as my turn?"

"Unh uh," Brett shook his head.

"Didn't think so." She was the one to pause now. OK, buster, she thought, and took a deep breath, for this was a subject she had never discussed before.

"You have a bulge in your pants big enough that nobody can miss it. God, even the seagulls see it. It's been there ever since we got out of the car." Brett squirmed now, trying to adjust the erection he was very aware of, almost painfully, after so long.

Louann looked at him determinedly but with a grin. "You probably better move that thing to where it would feel better. Do you want to do it, or would you like me to do it for you?" She was amazed at her boldness.

Brett considered her offer, but as he spied other tourists in the area, he said, "Umm, maybe later." He grinned, knowing she would grasp what was becoming by now a catch phrase.

With that, he turned away from her, unzipped his fly and pushed his raging hard-on into a more tolerable position. He looked down as he zipped back up: there was still a noticeable bulge, but it was at least more comfortable than before.

Louann watched, fascinated. She really wanted to touch herself, too, but years of conditioning wouldn't let her. She wondered if the longing she felt was anything like the blue balls she had read about and was sure Brett had by now.

Brett strode back from his adjustment. He grasped Louann's hands and pulled her near.

"I have question," he whispered near her ear.

Louann's heart skipped a beat. What would he ask after such a revelation? As she reviewed the options, she grew breathless. "Yes, Brett, what is it?

He pulled her to him and again said softly, "Explain to me how come the guest shower has no window. It's nice with the lights on, but it's blacker than ink in there without 'em."

It was not the beginning Louann was expecting, and she pulled back, looking at him incredulously. Brett smiled broadly

She punched him on his shoulder. "You doofus! It used to be a darkroom, the real estate gal told me. The previous owner was a photographer, but he made it over into a bathroom so the house would sell better."

"Hmm. That works. Just wondering."

As they reached Louann's car, Brett turned and said to Louann, "We never did talk about the elephant, did we?"

Louann immediately responded, blurting out, "You mean the one in your pants?" Both laughed. It was the laugh of two close friends, confident in their relationship, who knew one another well, who reveled in the ease and comfort they felt with each other.

"That may be part of the elephant I was talking about," Brett agreed, chuckling still. "We need to define our limits. We came close to something last evening, and I don't know about you, but I could easily have ripped off all your clothes a few minutes ago and had passionate sex with you in the sand out by the lighthouse."

"Mercy, that would have been exciting," Louann grinned. She wondered if the thrill she felt was visible. "But I gotta tell you, Brett, I was pretty close to helping you with those clothes back there."

"Maybe later," Brett said with a knowing smile, and he was aware that pesky tent was back. Louann noticed, too, and couldn't help but smile, too.

12