Maybe Later 06: Temptation Too Great

Story Info
Brett and Louann are swept away by temptation.
4.2k words
4.36
12.1k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe Later

Continuing a tale of three fantasies: A rewarding life can be lived without a partner, a satisfying life can be lived without sex, and deserved rewards always await those who are patient.

*

Brett dropped the soiled clothes in the hamper in the guest bathroom, located a towel and facecloth and stepped into the shower. As the warm shower cascaded over him, he thought about the events of the day. We sure crossed some lines today, he mused. He thought back to his attempt to define what marital and familial fidelity were. The no-penis-to-vagina definition hadn't been crossed. Most of the rest of the rest of the lines went by the wayside, he thought.

Brett found what looked like shampoo. As he worked some into his hair, he thought about Linda, his wife of over twenty years. He wondered if it was strange that he felt no guilt at the moment, not even a pang. Even now the glow of his recent climax tingled through his body. Louann's breasts pressed against his chest; her hand -- one of the hands over which he once fantasized -- on his pecker. In the warm shower his manhood swelled once more. Is this lust, he wondered, or is it affection? This could be complicated.

As Brett headed for the shower, Louann marveled at what had happened over the last twenty four hours or so. As late as yesterday afternoon she had considered herself to be an older woman, well on her way to spinsterhood. Not long before, idly noodling on the internet, she googled 'Spinster.' "Single, childless, middle-aged, 'proper'" read one definition, and she winced to hear herself in those four words. Another author had said, "living somewhat depressed, and longing to be like other 'normal' women."

She absent-mindedly straightened the cushions on the sofa, lost in thought. Humph, she noticed with surprise, I'm still half naked! She laughed aloud. And I have company taking a shower down the hall! Is this a True New Lou? Indeed, night-before-last, the Old Louann sat on that sofa in pajamas that buttoned to the neck -- and Brett's favorite, her old and frumpy robe.

Brett, she thought as she made her way to her bedroom to find clean pajamas. Brett. Sincere, reliable, gentlemanly Brett. Brett, the unattainable, she thought. Brett, who takes the Red Eye back home to Connecticut tomorrow, she added wistfully.

Idly gazing into her mirror, she noticed a tiny gob of milky whitish gunk in her hair. Her jaw dropped. "Cum," she exclaimed aloud.

As she reached for a tissue, she had to move aside a small framed photo. Two sisters looked back at her, giddy with laughter.

Louann pondered whether she needed a bra now, as she selected another pajama set. She stripped off the old pajama bottoms and her well dampened panties, then she stopped, looking again at her reflection and lost in thought.

Louann grabbed the dirty clothing and strode back down the hall, breasts rolling delightfully free, matted pussy hair cooling in the moving air.

Brett arched his head back, rinsing the shampoo from his hair. Suddenly he was in darkness. Try as he might, he could see nothing. He heard the shower door open and felt a sudden coolness. The door clicked shut.

"Hey, wha...," Brett nearly jumped out of his skin as Louann bumped his ass with hers in the darkness and groped to find his arm and chest.

"Don't say a word!" she admonished. "Old Louann has only done this in her dreams, and the New Lou is ... umm... just feeling her way along." With that, they found each another and wrapped one other in an intense embrace. As the water cascaded over them, Brett felt Louann's breasts firmly kiss his chest, and Louann felt Brett's pecker, proud and erect once more, against her tummy.

"I just can't have the light on for now," she said, then added, plaintively, "Just go with it, OK?"

"Umm... OK," was all her mind-blown and unseeing shower mate could muster.

"Does this hotel have shampoo in here?" she asked. "Somebody got cum in my hair."

"Oh yeah?" he responded. "It's on the shelf. Here, I'll get it." In the dark Brett knocked over the plastic shampoo bottle. It, and what sounded like the soap clattered to the floor of the shower. "Oops," he apologized, "I'll get it."

As he bent at the waist to search for the dropped items, she goosed him, and having located his ass cheeks in the dark, she gently grasped and fondled his balls. Startled again, he nearly struck his head on the shower floor as he dropped to all fours. As Louann hooted with laughter in the dark, Brett found both soap and the shampoo container.

He found her knee in the dark with one hand and used it to steady himself as he struggled to his feet. As he did, he bumped the top of his head on her pussy. Suddenly inspired, he dropped to his knees and dragged his tongue from the bottom of her dripping vulva and up her labia.

Louann's laughter stopped quickly, and she squealed with surprise when Brett's tongue touched her sex, her knees went suddenly weak. She steadied herself with both hands on his back. He continued dragging that fiery tongue up her belly and wrapped both arms around her hips. When he tenderly washed her bellybutton with his tongue, Louann staggered -- it was just like the end of Linda's account those long years ago! Brett caught her and clutched her to his chest to steady her.

Brett laughed now. Swirling his tongue around her bellybutton was about all he remembered doing with Linda that night those many years ago.

Setting the soap on the shelf, he squirted some shampoo in to his palm and suggested, "Since I may have had something to do with your messy hair, let me help take care of the problem. Why don't you turn around back to me?"

Louann complied with water still pouring down on her. Brett felt her turn and found her shoulders with his hands to guide her back toward him. Louann felt his penis against her ass crack. "Feels like junior is happy to see me," she joked.

"Oh yeah! And he does his best work in the dark," Brett replied. He moved her out of the spray of the shower, and worked the handful of shampoo into her hair.

Finishing, he wrapped his arms around her and found her tits with his soapy hands. "Hmmm, the girls are kind of excited, too, aren't they?" he noted.

"Mmm," Louann breathed. "They're not alone."

Brett found the soap and began soaping her down, first her neck and shoulders. "Raise your arms for a second," he told her.

Louann's eyes were closed as she savored the touch of Brett's soapy hands. "Oh, that tickles," she exclaimed, and squirmed when his hands soaped her armpits. He teased her wordlessly as he started to rub the soap on the sides of her breasts. She hoped he would favor each one again with his tender touch. Instead, he continued downward to her cheeks and thighs. She squealed again as he thrust the soap into the crack of her ass.

Now she felt him press against her back as he reached around her to soap the front of her body. As he ministered now to her waiting breasts, she felt his chin atop her shoulder and his straining penis against her ass cheeks. The first of what would be a nearly continuous orgasm roared through her tingling body.

She felt his soapy hands rub down her tummy. Firm, strong and knowing hands now found her vulva, and slippery fingers ran through her pussy hair and all over her sex.

Brett found the face cloth he had draped over the top of the shower, wet it down and carefully washed her body. He knelt down with the soap and the cloth and bathed her legs. As he finished, he sensed his face was near her pussy. Wrapping his arms around her ass, he firmly kissed her waiting lips. Letting his embrace linger a moment, he slipped his tongue to her lips and swept it the length of her slit.

With yet another squeal, Louann pulled him upright. "Eew, Brett, you don't need to do that!" she admonished him. "That's where I go pee and stuff! That's gross!" she continued.

Brett was surprised at her reaction. He hadn't considered that she might be hung up about oral sex. He wrapped his arms around her back and said, "I find nothing gross in that at all. First, I'll bet it felt pretty good."

She nodded in the dark and replied, meekly, "Uh... yeah, it umm, sure did. You kind of startled me though. But it's not sanitary...."

"Second, didn't we just wash that area pretty thoroughly?"

"Yeah, but that's where I pee!" she protested.

"Well, I'd just as soon you don't pee while I'm down there. And if you have an infection or something, I might not want to go there. But the last time I looked we're consenting adults, and if it feels good and doesn't hurt anyone, we're good to go."

Louann pondered Brett's argument. "Umm..." was the best response she could summon, but there was some logic in what he said. Though it went against what she'd been taught by Mom so long ago, it made sense - and it sure did feel heavenly.

"Let me ponder that for a while," she said softly. With a snicker, she added, "Maybe later. In the meantime, turn around and I'll wash you. Can you find the shampoo?"

"Don't bother," Brett responded, "that was all I could finish before you rudely barged in here."

"Humph," she sneared. "Hand me the soap and quit your complaining. Let's get to the interesting parts."

As she soaped down his shoulders and arms, Louann explained, "I'm not sure if you know it, but I'm pretty much a rooky at this."

Kind of confirms what I thought, Brett thought to himself. "Maybe so, but you're sure ad libbing nicely," he said as he felt her hands soaping his chest and belly. God, this is cool, he thought. The feel of her breasts against his back brought back memories of Linda spooning with him once on cold winter nights so long ago. Most of the time he was at her back, she spooned inside his protective arms. He had almost forgotten the thrill of an erect nipple at his back. His thoughts were interrupted as Louann and that soap bar brushed his pubic hair. His breath caught in his throat as those sexy hands neared his penis.

Louann now swept the soap down his pubic hair and stopped when she encountered his stiff pecker. Teasing, she soaped around it, then swept her hands to his ass somewhere in the dark in front of her cunt hair.

"Humph," Brett grunted. "Tease!"

"Brett," she said, "you have a skinny ass!"

"Doing the best I can with what God gave me," he replied.

She quickly knelt to soap his legs. "Please don't fart now."

Standing once more, Louann wrapped both arms around Brett's torso and thoroughly soaped up both hands. "Here, take the soap, soldier," she commanded. As she pulled him close and grasped his penis with both hands, she found him fully erect, steel hard. While gently pumping his pecker with one hand, the other found his scrotum and softly massaged his testicles.

"God, Lou," Brett breathed between moans, "are you telling me you never did this before? Because, mercy, mercy, are you ever doing well."

Louann responded with a primal, rumbling purr. She liked the power she had over this man, her man at the moment, and pressed her breasts into his back and nibbled on his shoulder. She knew he was powerless with his back to her as he clumsily reached back to touch her, to respond to her attack on his straining manhood.

She hissed in his ear as she stroked Brett's cock, "I need this big boy inside me."

Scarcely believing his ears, he broke from her grasp and spun around to embrace her.

"There's no place that big boy would rather be!" he responded.

Brett pulled Louann to him; it was a soft kiss, sweet. He didn't want to dive into the sex too quickly, didn't want to go too hard at first. Besides, her lips were ones he wanted to savor. The kiss was slow and soft, Brett's lips finding Louann's soft, supple mouth as inviting as any he'd ever kissed. Silently, dreamily they embraced in the dark of the warm shower.

"Let's get horizontal," she said breathlessly as they broke, at length, for air.

"Yeah," was all he could manage for the moment. "There's a towel on the toilet seat," he suggested. "If you're still goosey about the light, wrap the towel around yourself and turn the light back on as you leave."

"Ummm...," she acknowledged his offer and stepped outside. As she turbaned her wet hair, she reached for the light switch and flipped it on. "New Louann thinks she'll brave it in full daylight."

She tossed him a dry towel as he stepped out of the shower. Both partners gazed in awe at one another's bodies.

Brett's eyes swept Louann's mature form and he gaped at the devastatingly intriguing woman standing before him, naked except for that towel turban.

Shaking his head, he said, "Oh my God, Louann! Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?

She stood awkwardly in front of him, unsure of what to do with her arms and hands. She grabbed another towel and quickly dried the rest of her body. Wherever she touched, her skin tingled in a shimmering, ethereal way.

"My bed," she commanded as she dropped her towel and strode down the short hallway to her bedroom. She barely felt the floor beneath her bare feet. She was almost giddily excited. Yes, yes, yes, was all she could think at the moment.

Brett followed her, and for a moment, they stood at her bedside gazing on each other's ready bodies. He swept her again into his arms and she responded just as eagerly, hugging him close. His insistent penis pressed between their stomachs. Her stiff nipples pressed into his chest.

They kissed, tenderly, softly, just lips teasingly brushing against each other. Louann hugged her arms around his waist, pressing her sex to his body, feeling his cock against her tummy. Brett swept his hands from the back of her head and down her neck, caressing her shoulders and the sides of her breasts and then down over her hourglass hips. She savored each tingling inch his hands traveled over her electrified body.

"Lie down on the bed," Brett said. "I want to finish something. You can stop me if you wish, but I don't think you'll want to."

Louann settled onto her back, wondering for a moment what the "something" was to be. She considered that it might be that he meant to kiss her pussy lips or whatever. His response to my goosiness about putting his lips down there does make sense, she thought. Maybe I'll just go with it and see.

Brett kneeled between her legs and bent over her to gently kiss and caress her generous breasts, sucking each nipple into his mouth for a moment. He trailed little kitten kisses down her tummy, stopping briefly to sweep his tongue around her navel, then to her cunt hair.

Louann felt Brett move on the bed, and her body objected, still craving more of his lips and tongue and fingers. Soon she felt gentle nibbles on the insides of her thighs. Each nibble sparkled her tender skin. Each nibble was nearer to her waiting sex.

Brett's lips brushed her thoroughly slippery lips, and his tongue teased the edges of her slit before probing boldly between them. Louann tasted faintly salty.

Louann was at a loss as to what to do with her hands. She at first buried them in her own hair, then grasped each breast and roughly attacked each nipple. At length she found the top of Brett's head and pressed him harder into her sex.

For Brett, the touch of those elegant hands over which he had so long fantasized drove him to attack her cunt with renewed vigor. He slipped his long tongue into her vagina and swirled it inside for a moment.

Louann whimpered in ecstasy and forced his head harder onto her sex.

Brett found her waiting clitoris and forced his tongue past her protective prepuce to kiss her stiff clit. There he paused for a moment with her hands pressing him firmly on the back of his head.

He reached to place a finger into her vagina, first one, then a second, and gently eased them in and out.

Louann squealed in pleasure as he found her special spot, and began what was to become long and continuous orgasm. For the moment, she was Pussy. Her pulsing sex was the center of her universe, and Brett's fingers and lips were coaxing from her a symphony that she had never imagined before. It was Beethoven, it was Wagner, it was Puccini and Massanet.

As her exotic climax subsided, Brett move from between her legs and stretched atop her, propped on his elbows, his straining pecker poised at her cunt lips.

Breathless, she pushed him away. "Wait," she said, "may I get on top? Remember, I don't have much experience with this stuff. I'd kind of like to take the lead. That thing looks huge," she said. "I think I'd like to take it slowly."

Brett smiled. He was pretty sure his pecker about average, but he wasn't about to argue the point. He almost snickered at his unintended double-entendre. He stood and positioned her pillows so he could lean back on them. His erect penis waved in the cool air. He liked the feeling that the stiffness ran what felt like several inches into his body.

Louann, nearly in a daze, looked at Brett's fully distended horn, and for the briefest second, wondered where her lust had led her. However, as he settled back onto her bed, she quickly knelt astride his thighs.

It took some adjustment, for at first her cunt was nowhere near his waiting pecker. As she crawled forward, her breasts swung delightfully freely, and Brett caught them and brought them to his waiting lips again.

Finally properly aligned, Louann raised up and grasped Brett's steel-hard shaft. After a deep breath, she lowered herself enough that the head of his penis was just inside her vagina. She marveled that there was no pain, in fact, not much sensation all. For Brett, it was all he could do to hold back an immediate orgasm, for the insertion had slid back his foreskin and the feel of her vagina around his ultra-sensitive cock head was intense.

Gently Louann let herself slip further down his penis, then she gasped and stiffened briefly in pain. Damn! she thought. Virgin no more. "You're really in me!" she murmured, sounding both lustful and amazed as the truth sunk in.

She lowered herself a little at a time, until she could relax, seated on his lap. Again she marveled that the greatest feeling was that of fullness, though at one point she gasped with pleasure as the head of his penis pressed past what she concluded must be the G spot she'd read about.

Brett groaned, he could feel every ripple of Louann's inner muscles along his shaft. The feeling was maddening.

For several moments Louann rested motionless, savoring both the feeling of fullness and an intoxicating ultimate intimacy with her lover. She was nearly overcome by a deep and profound sense of one-ness with this man beneath her. It felt so right, that this was ordained by God.

For Brett, too, it was a moment of extreme satisfaction, that his most secret fantasy was now at hand with his pecker fully buried in this voluptuous and statuesque goddess astride his hips. Her breasts swaying and quivering with each motion was the most fantastic vision he had ever seen.

Louann leaned forward, resting on her hands, and kissed Brett fully on the lips. She shuddered a little at the tickle of the tips of her nipples as they teased his chest. Her hair fell forward as they kissed. Brett was fully captivated in so many ways by his lover.

Louann broke the kiss and tried to look down between her breasts to where she and Brett were joined together. "Damn boobs," she sputtered. "Hold 'em apart for me?" she asked.

"Happy to help," Brett chuckled, moved her pendulous orbs beside his cheeks

She watched, fascinated, as she slowly raised her cunt up his glistening pecker. It was a sensation she had never felt before, and she marveled at how smoothly their sexes slid together. All the years she had pleasured herself could in no way compare to tonight's achievement.

12