Maybe Massage with CUM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is difficult to put this into words. The work and research I have done have made me far more sexual and allowed me to explore desires I did not know I had. It seems the more sexual experiences I have, the more I want. The more I want to explore all possible sexual experiences. My inhibitions have steadily vanished. I have developed a much deeper understanding of people who indulge in extreme sexual behavior. I no longer judge their behavior or them. My research is in the field of human sexuality and specifically the fetishes that exist in their many forms."

Wayne asked, "Can you expand with some specifics?"

"I would love to but I think that is something that will happen during the evening and during the interviews I have with each of you. Does that sound acceptable Wayne?" She ran her tongue over red lips, leaving them glistening in the light, looked into his eyes. Wayne just smiled.

Another man spoke, "You look both beautiful and very sexy Temma."

"Thank you"

A black leather top, leather mid-length skirt, and very high, high heels. Her hair was drawn back from her face and loose down the sides of her head. The top was low cut. There were black leather straps visible across her tits and a good deal of those big tits were exposed. They were big tits with big areolas. CJ and two of the men knew that. The men had been staring at her tits for much of this short conversation. She looked down at her tits and thought of Renata's tits and her hot lips. She was still thinking of her while standing with this group of men. These men were going to cum on her.

A door closed, and the group turned. Renata had entered and was walking toward them. She had her hair tight back against her head and it almost looked greased, her lips were a deep red. Her top was a deep velvet red. Low cut and revealing so much breast flesh. The red was a contrast against her milky white skin. Her skirt was similar to Temma's. Black, mid-length but not leather. Her shoes were black. Such a contrast to her white skin. She was again mesmerised by her and stared at her. She had not changed her bra. Those magnificent tits were still free to move about as she walked.

"Thank you for collecting Temma," Charles spoke as he looked at her. "It seems you have ensured she arrived safely and is ready for tonight." Temma looked right at Renata and smiled.

"She is everything you described CJ and more," Renata was looking at Temma as she spoke.

"Renata is a wonderful and talented lady. I would be lost without her. We have been very close for many years," He kissed Renata on the cheek and thanked her again. Temma noted that his hand contacted her breasts as he put his arm around Renata for the kiss. Temma's mind raced. How open is their friendship? How 'close' are they. There was no jealousy in her thoughts, but there was a sexual charge to them.

Renata moved beside Temma and spoke softly, "Come with me if you are ready. We will start the night's activity."

As Temma passed Charles, she hugged him. "This is for you and for me. I hope you enjoy it. Please do anything you want to me. ANYTHING. Have me do anything you want to see. I want you and your friends to USE ME. I think it will go well past the sexual activities we planned. It already has for me in the car with that big blonde Goddess. I want you CJ. I want that wonderful big cock of yours, but I want her too." Her hand brushed his crotch as she moved away.

The room they entered was smaller and a little darker. A massage table and a table with oils and towels were obvious furnishings. However, there were several other pieces she did not recognise or see the function of.

Renata came up behind her and ran her hands around her and up to her tits. She pressed her tits into Temma's back and spoke into her ear, "Oh God, you are hot. I think this is going to be a night to remember." Temma turned and they kissed. Renata broke the kiss and put her fingers on Temma's lips.

"We are going to see these used and coated tonight. Look at me Temma. Lift your eyes from my tits and look into my eyes," She complied. "You are going to get a lot of cock attention. You are going to get a lot of cum on you. I am here and will help you or share any part of it with you. Tell me you are ready. Tell me."

"I'm ready. I'm ready and willing. I want this. I want it for CJ. I want it for me! I want to do it in front of you. I want to share it with you. I want to expose and suck cocks. Many cocks. I want them to cum. I want to watch them cum. I want their cum on me. I really want to watch their faces as I walk around covered in their cum while acting as if everything is normal. Have conversations with them while their cum drips down my face. I want to see the look of lust in their eyes. But especially in CJ's eyes. But I want more. I want to kiss you during the night. I plan to put some of the cum on your wonderful big tits and then suck it off together. I want the taste of cum in our kisses. Is that too much Renata? Can you handle it? Will you help me be a slut? Make me do things to those men and them do things to me? Do you think you can do that? Can you force me at some time tonight? I want to experience you forcing me to do degrading dirty things you want to see or feel. Can you make me cum?"

Renata was breathing heavily and had a hand on Temma's ass, "I want to see you naked. I want your body, but for now, we will work the men. Relax and do whatever you want to me Temma. I'm serious, ANYTHING you want. I am here to enhance the night and to give you the best experience possible. When you are ready, I'll get the first man."

Temma looked right into her eyes, raised both hands to Renata's tits found her nipples, and squeezed. Hard!

"I'm ready."

From a door Temma had not seen, the first man walked in wearing only a towel. He moved onto the massage table and rolled onto his back. The towel had gone.

She recognised him. Well, she recognised the cock. She had stroked that cock and taken cum from it all over her, then sucked the last of the cum directly from the head. It was one of the men she met in the hotel in the city. One of the men CJ had organised. She ran her fingers lightly over his chest, hips, legs, and then up to his face.

"You were in the lift with CJ and me. You stared at my tits. CJ exposed my tits for your pleasure. Did you know this, Renata? This man has seen me naked. He has sucked my ass. He has unloaded his cum all over my face and tits. This beautiful, thick cock has felt my hands before." She looked down at it and realised she was stroking it. No massage, right to the cock. Renata did not answer. She did not need to. The cock was hard now, and Renata took a few photos.

The man, Luke, looked at Temma's face, then her tits, then her hand on his cock. Then back to her tits.

"My God you are beautiful. You are stunning naked. Your ass tasted so good. But my most significant memory of you is you covered in cum. I have thought of that many times since."

Temma raised her top as far as it would go.

"These tits Luke? Put your hands on them, please. Pinch my nipples hard."

His hands were all over them. She bent over him, "Suck the nipples and bite them." More photos.

Pre-cum was now oozing from the head of his rock hard cock. She smeared it over the head with her fingers. "Close now. Good."

She felt Renata's hand on her neck.

"Come over here." One of the articles of furniture she did not recognise was a long, narrow stool. No other way to describe it. But it was padded, and the padding was high along the center. The leather covering it was heavily textured. Unusual leather Temma thought. Renata turned her until she was at one end of this stool and then guided her back and down until she was sitting astride it. Renata moved Temma's legs back a little. This meant all her weight was on the padding. Padding that pushed right into her pussy. Right against her wet lips. Not wearing nickers, Temma felt the cool leather on her hot lips. She moved slightly to adjust her position and suddenly realized why the leather was so heavily textured. As her wet pussy moved over it the sensation took her breath away. "OH!" She said looking at Renata.

"These stools are wonderful. CJ had them made for exactly that purpose. I have one." Renata spoke with a smile. God her lips were hot Temma thought. So suckable and kissable that she wanted to have those lips now.

A sound drew Temma to the front. She looked up and saw Luke right in front of her. Cock in hand. Big cock head, purple and engorged. Stroking smoothly, he started to cum. This time she had a better view. The stool put her head right at cock level. Cock level, Temma thought to herself with a smile. She watched the slit in this beautiful head open and she saw the cum fly through the air, right past her cheek. The first powerful shot sent a thick rope of cum past her cheek to hit her ear and land mostly in her hair. She glanced up at Luke who was focused on Temma's face. The next shot hit her under her chin and down her neck. Three more thick heavy shots hit the same area. They were long and went down her chest and across her tits to end on her top. She moved forward a little on the stool.

She moaned and reached out a hand for Luke's still pulsing cock. Several smaller shots dropped onto her top. Her hand replaced his and she moved her hand on it. God, I love the feel of smooth cock skin. How it slides over the rock hard flesh under it. She pulled the cock closer to her mouth and stuck out her tongue. As her hand moved from the base of the cock to the head, a thick drop of cum came from the slit and landed on her tongue. She repeated this move three more times, slowly milking the last of the cum from this fat cock. Renata was videoing it all. Temma looked up at Luke, tilted her head slightly back and to one side. This gave Luke the best view of the cum in her hair, on her neck and tits, and over her top. She stuck her tongue out of her wide open mouth. A good-sized pool of very thick cum covered the middle of her tongue.

"How does she look?" Renata asked Luke.

"Like a fantasy come to life. You look stunning Temma," Luke said as he stepped back. Renata replaced him in front of Temma. The camera still going. Temma slid back a little on the stool, then forward a little then her eyes closed, and her body had a small convulsion. Or so it seemed, but Renata knew what had happened. A small orgasm had hit Temma when she was not expecting it. When she opened her eyes, Renata had put the camera down and was looking at her with lust in her eyes. Similar to the fire she sees in CJ's eyes. But these beautiful green eyes had become almost iridescent. Placing her hands under Temma's arms, she lifted her to a standing position. Then she kissed her. A light but sensual kiss. A kiss that shared the taste and tingle of fresh cum.

"I'm so pleased you and CJ met. Because now I know you. Fuck, you are one hot lady. I want to explore you. Your body but your mind even more," Renata put one hand under Temma's skirt as she spoke. Ran her fingers between wet pussy lips and brought them to her mouth. She licked them obscenely, looking into Temma's eyes as she did.

"Now we need to take this cum covered vision that you are, out to socialise with the others. Are you ready?"

"To be honest Renata, this is the bit I am most confronted by. I am used to public speaking but to be the center of attention because I'm covered in cum is a new experience."

Renata kissed her again. "You haven't..." "No," Temma said, opening her mouth to show the cum still in it.

"You are good," Renata said. She took Temma's hand and walked slowly to the door. "If you look at CJ and me when you get nervous, it might make it a little easier. I'm right here and will do anything you want. Do you understand that? I will do ANYTHING you want. Now let's give these men a night they will remember."

As they entered the big room and walked toward the group of men, all eyes were on them. On Renata's huge tits swaying with every step she took, but mostly on Temma. She walked confidently up to the group. She stood in front of them and lifted her head slightly. Turned her body slightly in each direction. What a vision. Thick cum on one ear and the rest of that rope in her hair. Thick white cum contrasting against her dark hair. Her neck was almost a complete flow of cum. Then the white stripes down her big tits and onto the black leather top. Smiling at CJ, she opened her lips a little and pushed out cum. It was frothy now. Like the top of a vanilla milkshake. It ran over her thick red lips and started down her chin. But she sucked it back into her mouth before it got far. She smiled at CJ, and he smiled back. That was what she needed. She now sees that fire in his eyes. Now she moved to stand in front of the group and opened her mouth a little more. Moving around the group, she showed a little more for each man. Finally, she was back in front of them all. She let the cum in her mouth drool out, down her chin, and onto her tits. looking right at CJ she spoke in a voice as sexy as she could muster. And actually, she was so excited, she did not need to try hard to find that voice. Her voice was hot because she was hot.

"Renata, can you please help me?"

Renata approached her.

"Can you please remove my top. But, be careful not to lose the cum on it," She was still looking at CJ as Renata undid the buttons and carefully began to remove it. His face told her she was doing perfectly. She then looked at each man in turn. Her beautiful tits were now exposed. Big dark areolas, big tits sitting high with only a little sag. The top of her tits was striped with cum. Renata handed her the top. It had been carefully folded with the cum on the upper surface. Taking the top, she took a long look at it. She licked her red lips. She pushed out a little more cum letting it sit on her bottom lip. Then she looked at the group. All the men were now rubbing their cocks and it was obvious by the bulges, that they were all hard.

Holding the folded top just below her breasts, she spoke. She did not just speak, she delivered. Like she was delivering a lecture.

"We know why we are here. I would like you all to be aware of how you are reacting to this. I will be asking each of you about your reactions to seeing me here. I will use your responses in my research." As she spoke, the cum on her tits was moving slowly down. She lifted her head. "You can see cum on my neck. All over the top of my tits. I think a long string of cum is still in my hair. I can see you have your hands on your hard cocks. I can still taste Luke's cum in my mouth. A lot of his cum went onto my top as you can see."

She lifted the top higher. Held it in front of her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and in one long smooth stroke, licked up one of the lines of cum.

"A fetish is an amazing thing. You can feel like it controls you." She opened her mouth to show the white coating on her tongue. She swallowed.

"I want to analyse what happens in your mind as you indulge your fetish. Perhaps to find the source of it in some cases. But that is not for tonight. Tonight, we are to indulge our fetishes. So, please ask me if there is something you would like to see or do. The night will be more interesting if you get involved in the plan. Tell me what you want to see or do. If I am not comfortable, I will not do it. But please ask."

"Lick up another line of cum please, then let it fall back onto the leather. Suck it up a second time, then swallow. If you are comfortable, do that."

She moved to stand in front of the man who spoke. Looked him right in the eyes as she spoke.

"You want me to play with this cum. I am happy to do what you asked but, I want something in return. I am going to feel your cock. Are you hard? Of course, you are."

Temma's hand joined his on his cock. She stroked it a few times through the material.

"That feels like a nice cock. Do you know I love cock? I am looking forward to unwrapping your cock for the first time. You can now see the cum on my tits at close range. Watch as I lick cum off the leather."

She licked up another line then smiled at the man. Opened her mouth to show him. Moved it around with her tongue. Then she let it fall from her mouth while her eyes were locked on his eyes. He followed the cum falling onto the leather. She used her fingers to lift some cum into the air in front of her face. Moved her fingers and hand so the cum ran over most of her hand. Then she pointed her hand down at the leather, letting the cum drip off. Moving her cum covered fingers to her mouth, she made a show of licking them clean.

Now she bent her head and sucked up the pool, threw her head back, and swallowed loudly.

She turned to Renata, and the cum in her hair fell in a long string onto her arm. Renata stepped closer.

They kissed. A deep wet kiss.

"Can you taste cum?"

"Yes."

"Are you OK with that?"

"Oh God yes"

Temma slowly licked another long line of cum off the top and kissed Renata again.

Moving her head back she said, "Now give me back the cum I put in your mouth please."

They kissed again and Temma then opened her mouth to show the cum. Again, she swallowed.

"Thank you, Renata."

She lowered the top. A couple of lines of cum still on it.

Renata looked into Temma's eyes and started to massage her tits. Working from the top down, she spread the cum all over those wonderful tits. She scooped up the remaining cum from the top and held her hand up above Temma's face. She then moved her hand a little, tilted it so the cum ran off it onto Temma's tits.

"I would like to hear what you think and what you want," Temma said.

Not a word was spoken.

Temma moved back beside CJ and Renata brought over a drink for her and herself. They were both beside CJ.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Looking at him closely as she asked, "I told you that you can do anything to me. You can ask me to do anything to anyone." She took his hand and squeezed it.

He looked at Renata, then at Temma.

"You are perfect. I know you are being the slut for the night. You are perfect."

"I know this is not exactly what we planned. I was going to be sophisticated and calm. But I was nervous to do the public cum walk part of the evening so I think I hid it under the mask of a slut. Oh CJ, I am being the slut. I am putting on a show. But you should know, I love it. I love cock. I have already had a small orgasm. You're an amazing man. I want to please you. But I am pleasing myself. I am so turned on by Renata. Her hands on my cum covered tits had my nipples like rocks and my pussy juice running down my leg." She reached out and found his cock. It was not hard to find but it was hard, my God it was hard and, yet again, bigger than she remembered.

"Are you ready for me to continue? This is just the beginning. I will continue to explore your cum fetish. You can help with suggestions or by doing. Or I will stop if you want me to. I want to thank you for including Renata. She has already captivated me and she excites me so much. "

CJ smiled and said, "You are amazing me every time I meet you. I want you to continue. Be as much of a slut as you want. I will still want you in my bed tonight. I am not concerned what you do to or with my friends. I want you in my bed. Seeing you display your sexuality is both exciting and revealing. I don't think I have limits to impose on you. I have admiration and lust. I am very pleased that you and Renata are working well together. Perhaps she should be involved in our night too. I will use your body tonight. Seeing one woman with many cocks is another fetish of mine. "

She turned to Renata. "Are you alright with what has happened, Renata? Was it OK for me to kiss you in the room? Was it OK to share the cum with you here, in front of everyone? Now you have seen my tits and massaged cum into them, will you continue this night with me?"