Maybe That Was The Wrong Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it. It happens to all guys, I know you don't mean anything by it." She tried reassuring him quietly. "Let's just dance!"

Then she turned around and intertwined their fingers together and started grinding on him. She was a fierce dancer. And though his erection wouldn't subside, Amanda seemed to be having so much fun and going with it that Shane put his worries to the side and danced with her. He knew Savannah may not like the erection part, but she had to have assumed they would dance together. And Amanda was right, it was natural. It would have happened with any girl he danced with.

After about half an hour (and a lot of precum in Shane's pants), they began making rounds to say hi to all of Amanda's old classmates. She held Shane's hand and had her arm around him as they moved throughout the gym. He really was her date tonight. Just no kissing, of course. Until they started talking to Naomi.

"She was such a bitch to me in high school. You know, that whole fake-nice BS." Amanda explained as they started moving to her.

As they started catching up it became very obvious what Amanda meant, and that Naomi was still a fake-nice bitch. Amanda was starting to have her blood boil talking to Naomi, until she asked her where her significant other was.

"Oh, he couldn't make it tonight." Naomi said, clearly frustrated by the question.

Amanda was overjoyed that she clearly had the one-up on Naomi in this situation. Here with her handsome "boyfriend" Shane for the evening, while Naomi was stuck with no one. And probably even lying about having a boyfriend at all. If only there was a way to twist the knife a little bit more...

Without thinking Amanda leaned in to Shane and gave him a strong kiss on the lips, then smiled at him.

"I'm so lucky that my man could come tonight. He's the best." she said, staring in his eyes.

Naomi rolled her eyes, and said, "Nice to see you again." Then stormed off.

Shane didn't know what just happened. It happened in a blur. The room was spinning. His heart leapt 20 feet in the air as she kissed him. She smelled so amazing. Her lips were so perfect. Then as everything came into focus, his heart started sinking. That wasn't supposed to have happened.

"Sorry! I promise I won't say anything to Savannah. I don't know why I did that, it just felt so good to get back at her here." Amanda said. "But seriously, it's nothing. And I just got caught up in the date, you've been such a gentleman. No more kissing, I promise."

"I guess it wasn't that bad." Shane replied, laughing.

"Let me get you a napkin to wipe the lipstick off." Amanda giggled.

They made a few more rounds, then at 8:30 Savannah told Shane she was ready to leave.

"Are you sure? We still have about 30 minutes left if you want to stay longer."

"No. Thank you, but I've had enough with all of these people to last me another 10 years." She laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got back to Amanda's house Shane put his car in park, waiting to say goodbye and for her to exit.

"Aren't you going to walk me to my door? What type of date are you?" Amanda joked, slapping his arm.

Shane laughed and turned his car off, then walked with her up to the apartment building.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight, you don't know how much I appreciate this. I was feeling like shit this last month, but I think this gave me the motivation I needed to start trying again." Amanda said, smiling up at him. Then she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh shit..." Amanda started laughing. "You might want to wash that off before you see Savannah, I got lipstick on your cheek."

"Wow, trying to get me up to your room before the date ends, niceeee." Shane joked, and they laughed as they both took the elevator up.

Once they got up, Amanda went to her bathroom to get Shane a warm washcloth.

"All gone!" She declared, wiping the lipstick away.

"Thanks! Not that it was even a big deal, but I just don't know how Savannah is going to feel when I get home tonight." Shane said as they entered the bedroom after leaving the bathroom.

"What do you mean? She's the one that arranged this and she seemed so excited about it." Amanda said concerned.

"She was excited about it at first, but I don't know...she kind of changed her tune about it over the last few days."

"What? Why?" Amanda asked.

"Well...I don't know...I have my suspicions, but I probably shouldn't say anything." Shane said. He knew he shouldn't mention the dirty talk him and Savannah had about Amanda, but he had no one else to confide in and really wanted to get it off his chest.

"I won't say anything. What's wrong?"

"Ok seriously, please do not say a word. After we set this night up...we may have had a little bit of dirty talk about it. And she started acting different after that."

"What do you mean dirty talk?" Amanda was shocked. Savannah never seemed to care that much about sex, so the idea of her being into dirty talk in general was surprising. But was she hearing Shane right -- it was dirty talk about her going out with Shane tonight?

"Well...I don't want to get to specific. I didn't -- I mean WE didn't mean anything by it, it was just to spice it up. But the idea of us being together, you and me, tonight during this reunion came up as we were getting started. Like how you'd want me, or whatever. Again, not serious! Just to spice it up. And then, I don't know I may have mentioned how you wanted to have kids. When I was about to cum."

"Oh. Wow."

They stood there for a few moments, that felt like an eternity. Looking at each other, but unaware of their vision because they were both so wrapped up in their own thoughts.

Shane felt so relieved having finally told someone, but also wondering if Amanda would have any input or advice.

Amanda felt a tingling sensation in her panties.

"So any idea what I should do, or how bad I fucked up?" Shane asked. Amanda pursed her lips.

"Well, you should definitely get home and reassure her that you love her, and that we just hung out as friends. And that she is an amazing friend for trusting us both. And that we both love her. And probably don't mention that I kissed you. Definitely don't do that." She laughed, breaking the tension.

"But just so you know." She said seriously, stepping closer to him, "I did want you. And it was really nice to have someone as handsome as you. Who also really wants to have kids. Even if it was just for tonight." She smiled shyly.

"Aw, thanks Amanda. You're beautiful, and it was my pleasure to be with you tonight." Shane said, then he leaned in and gave her a tight hug.

As they came apart, for the second time that night, Amanda acted without thinking. She raised her feet up and went in to kiss Shane. With even more passion this time.

Shane felt overcome with gratitude for Amanda being in his life. He loved Savannah, but in this moment in time, he could not help but kiss Amanda back to express how much he cared for her.

They continued kissing intimately, slowly at first, then with more hunger. Soon Amanda slipped her tongue out and Shane opened his mouth, responding with intensity. Amanda started moving backwards until they sat at the edge of the bed.

It felt as if this kiss lasted for hours. If only because neither wanted to be the one to make the next move. They had both already betrayed Savannah, but surely there were levels to betrayal. If they kept it to this level and didn't move any further up the bed, then maybe they could live with themselves.

Amanda didn't mean to touch Shane's cock next, but as she was adjusting her position, her hand grazed it. With that, almost automatically, Shane moved his hand to grab Amanda's ass. Sensing that Shane was having trouble grabbing it over her dress, Amanda pushed the hem of her short dress up to reveal a pair of cute yellow lace Victoria's Secret panties.

Shane couldn't believe his eyes. Amanda's ass was the best he had ever seen when it was covered, but holy shit, it somehow just got even better.

Amanda then moved her hand to start rubbing Shane's cock, this time it was no accident.

"I think it's only fair if you lose a piece of clothing too." Amanda said giggling.

"Well to be fair, I don't see any of your clothing on the floor right now." Shane smirked.

"Touche." Amanda said. Then she got up and turned around, "Can you unzip this for me?"

Shane unzipped it. Amanda turned around looking a bit shy. She looked amazing. Then she unhooked her bra and let it drop.

"That's two pieces. Your turn." She said winking.

Shane was in awe. Her nipples were perky, and her breasts were smaller than Savannah, but perfectly proportioned. Her stomach didn't have the tight abs that Savannah had, but her skin was radiant.

"How about you choose my two pieces?" Shane replied.

Amanda went over to him and removed his pants. Then slowly, his briefs. As she did so, she saw his hard cock ready to spring out. And as it came out, a long string of pre cum.

"Wow, I guess you wanted me too." Amanda said mischievously.

Shane lifted her up to the bed, got on top, and started making out with her passionately again. Rubbing his hard cock against her panty-covered pussy as he did so. Lightly at first, almost to the point where it seemed to be brushing against her pussy as they kissed on accident. Then slowly, he began to drag it more deliberately.

Amanda could feel herself becoming increasingly wet as they made out and rubbed against one another. She began humping Shane back in ernest, until the rubbing became so intense that it dragged a piece of her panties down. She noticed, and tried rocking them down more on each thrust up. Eventually they had worked their way down enough for Shane's raw dick to rub her pussy directly.

"Shane, I think you owe me another piece of clothing." Amanda smirked.

Shane lifted his shirt off.

"If I'm going to make this payment, I'm going to need to make sure it's worth it." He grinned.

Then he bent down to where Amanda's soaked panties had scrunched up beneath her pussy. He opened his mouth and slowly dragged them off her legs. He tossed them aside, and on his way back up he stopped at her pussy.

"You smell amazing." Shane said, looking at her.

"Please." Amanda begged. "I want you tonight."

With that, Shane dipped his head forward and started going to work. He started slowly, kissing all around her pussy. Then licking up and down the slit, teasing her clit every now and then. Until she begged for him to stop teasing her. He began sticking a finger inside her and then he started focusing on her clit.

He made slow circles around it with his tongue, all while keeping his finger moving inside her sensually. She moaned, rubbing her fingers through his hair.

"Savannah is so lucky. You're the perfect man. Please make me cum like you make her cum. Show me what it's like to be married to you tonight."

Shane then began to up the intensity of the pressure he put on her clit with his tongue. He built up slowly, but steadily. Amanda couldn't believe how amazing he was. Asher made her cum, but she could tell this would be better. Maybe it was because of how wrong it was. Maybe she should stop him before they had sex? Just a blowjob after he finished her?

Just as she was about to cum, Shane lifted off.

"What are you doing? Please don't stop! I'm so close!"

"I know. Use my dick." Shane said.

Then he positioned his cock directly on her clit. And started rubbing it with the same intensity he had just used with his tongue.

"OH MY GODDDD, SHANE, YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT!"

As Amanda started bucking and her eyes started rolling and her pussy started spasming -- she began having the best orgasm of her life. Then suddenly, Shane's cock slid below. And easily inside. Deep inside of Amanda and her unprotected pussy.

Amanda was still orgasming when she realized what happened.

"Shit. Hollllly shit. Fuck you feel good." Amanda sighed.

All thoughts of ending things without having sex were tossed out the window. They were both in heaven. After having had such a special and intimate night, after having had years of building up such a caring friendship, and after feeling this perfect connection, there was no way they were going to let it go.

"Do you happen to have a condom?" Amanda asked, looking into Shane's eyes, neither moving an inch. Him still buried all the way inside her.

"No. Do you?"

"No. I haven't had sex since I broke up with Asher, and we usually had fucked at his house."

"Is this a problem? Are you safe?"

Amanda didn't want to answer because she knew she wouldn't like the outcome.

"Honestly" she said slowly, "Probably not. I stopped taking birth control when we broke up. I don't like the side effects if I can help it."

"Oh." Shane said. Not liking the outcome either.

"Maybe we could just go for a little bit? We probably shouldn't ever do this again. This is our only chance. Just for a while. We'll stop well before you cum. I promise."

Shane was about to say no. He was about to tell Amanda that they needed to stop. But just like when he spontaneously decided to be adventurous with his dirty talk to Savannah, he decided to be spontaneously adventurous again here with Amanda. But this time it would have much more dire consequences.

"Or..." Shane started, and slowly withdrew his cock. "We could just keep going." Then pushing back in.

"You're badddd."

He pulled out slowly, then pushed deep inside again and held it there. At the very back of her unprotected womb. Then he leaned in and kissed her hard. They both began opening their mouths. Tentatively exploring the other with their tongues, then it became a frenzy. They were grinding their connection as this was happening, as if trying to become connected even closer. As if they could become one.

Then Shane lifted his body slightly, and began thrusting inside her. Slowly at first, and then with growing vigor. For her part, Amanda met his thrusts with determination. Her hormones were taking over. Now off birth control, she felt even more hungry to become a mother. And this was a man that she had always subconsciously viewed as the ideal partner, but now it was conscious. She wanted him -- NEEDED him to be the father of her children.

"Shane..." Amanda said, as he slowed his thrusts temporarily for a second, "I want you to cum. Inside me. I want your kids. I know it's fucked up. I know Savannah will be crushed. But I want to be honest. I have you here inside me right now, and there's nothing I want more than for your sperm to be in me before this night is over."

Shane felt his head spin yet again that night. He wanted to have kids so bad. He knew this was not the way it should happen, but he could not control his instincts. He was unprotected inside a beautiful woman that he cared deeply about right now. And she just asked him to make her pregnant. He had no chance of resisting.

"I'm gonna do it." Shane looked at her, determined. "I'm close. Are you ready? I'm not going to be able to stop if you say yes."

"Please. PLEASEEEEE." Amanda begged.

Shane picked up the pace, looked in Amanda's eyes. The eyes of his wife's friend. He was about to make a baby, and it wasn't going to be his wife that got the sperm to do it. He got closer to her and squeezed her tight. Then pushed deep one more time and held it, as the biggest load of his life was released into his wife's friend to create new life.

"SHANE. FUCK. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE ME EVERYTHING. DON'T FUCKING STOPPPPP." Amanda shouted, then kissed him hard as she had the first penetrative orgasm of her life. Pussy spasming, drawing out every bit of the semen from his cock.

After an eternity, both of their orgasms subsided, but they continued to cling together. Eventually, Shane's cock fell out and Amanda closed her legs together to prevent any sperm from getting out. Shane looked at the clock as he rolled off next to her. It was 10:30.

"I know you have to go," Amanda started, "But please just hold me a little while longer. I really like it when you hold me."

Shane reached over to squeeze her again. As he looked into her eyes and soft smile one more time before he knew he had to leave, he had no idea that it was possible to possess such intense feelings of having done the best thing ever and the worst thing ever at the same time. Until now.

12