Mayfield Enterprises Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the way there I had a bag over my head and on the way back I was in the backseat between Punch and Judy and couldn't see anything that would tell me where I was."

"The house is in Sturgis."

Before we were even out of Deadwood, I had decided what I was going to do. I was comfortable with my decision even though there was some risk.

"After you take care of whatever you have to take care of at the house, would you come back to Deadwood and have lunch with me. There is something important I need to discuss with you."

"What's this about?"

"You'll have to come back to Deadwood to find out. Meet me at the hotel."

It was 12:30 when CJ walked into the hotel lobby. I met her at the door and guided her back out and up the street to Paddy O'Neill's Irish Pub, for lunch. During lunch, CJ asked me several times why I wanted to talk to her. I told her she would have to wait until after lunch.

After lunch, I took CJ back to the Deadwood Hotel and up to my second-floor office. CJ watched me without speaking while I opened my computer and turned on the fifty-inch display on the wall. I pulled a spreadsheet up on my computer and cast it to the large display.

"What's this?" CJ asked.

"It's a spreadsheet."

"Duh! I know what a spreadsheet is. I meant what are you trying to show me here?"

"This is for the Deadwood Hotel and Casio and Mayfield's 1870 Saloon. You see the purchase price of $1,5 million. We have the due diligence payment of $150K, the rest of the down payment of $350K both paid by Mayfield Enterprises, and the one million dollars paid from a business loan Mayfield Enterprises borrowed from a bank in Rapid City. This also lists all the fees, taxes, real estate commissions, and other costs paid at the closing."

"I am a CPA. You don't have to explain this to me, I know how to read a spreadsheet," CJ said, sounding a bit annoyed with me.

"Good. Now this one," I said as I pulled up another spreadsheet, "is for Mayfield Enterprises. I am assuming that you can also read this one. What I want to point out on this screen is the source of the startup money invested into Mayfield Enterprises. In March of 2012 Micki and the asshole created Mayfield Enterprises and Micki invested our $500K into Mayfield Enterprises instead of being used to purchase mineral rights from landowners in North Carolina like I was told. And the asshole kicked in his $500K. This other $890K was from Mayfield Enterprises merging with Nesco LLC, which was a creation of Micki's friend Nesbit. It turned out that Nesco was holding $400K plus the assholes house which we were able to sell after the Merger for $490K."

I looked at CJ and she was busy studying the spreadsheet. "This is an interesting story, but why are you telling me about this?"

"I wanted you to see all of this because you are going to have a decision to make. I can see it hasn't registered with you yet, but the asshole, your Howard Mason, or my David Nesbit had nearly $1.5 million dollars, that we now have in Mayfield Enterprises. It stands to reason that the $500K that the asshole took from you is part of that $1.5M."

CJ's hand went up to her mouth and she said, "Oh my God."

"I have two offers for you. The first would be for us to return your $500K. If that is what you want, we will have to find a way to give that money to you. We can't just write you a check because you would end up having to pay income tax on the money, and we don't want to have to explain the source of that money to the Internal Revenue Service. Micki suggested we buy you a $500K annuity that would give you an extra $2000 a month for the next twenty-plus years. With the interest that money would earn, you would end up getting more than the original $500K. We are open to other ideas if you have any.

"My second offer is for you to leave your money invested in Mayfield Enterprises and become an equal partner with Micki and me. You would be our CFO and become the accountant for all of Mayfield Enterprises. You would be paid a salary plus benefits and bonuses based on the profitability of Mayfield Enterprises."

"What would I do about my teaching position?"

"You could continue to do that and do the accounting for Mayfield remotely on your own time, or you could come here to work and get more involved in Mayfield Enterprises, which is what I would prefer that you do."

"I thought that your ex-wife was the CFO."

"Micki would be listed as Vice President and would be responsible for finding investment opportunities and new business ventures," I said.

"That's a lot to think about. How soon would I have to give you, my answer?"

"I can give you two weeks. I would need to find someone to take on the accounting job if you chose not to become a partner."

"Wow, I feel like my head is spinning, but this is the best I have felt since my car crash. It's good knowing I have not lost everything. I'll think about what you are offering me and give you my answer as soon as I can."

CJ and her father, stayed through the weekend because she wanted to be there for the grand opening of The Deadwood Hotel and Casino and Mayfield's 1870 Saloon. The opening was a success. The hotel had no vacancies, and the casino was full despite it being December in South Dakota. I was busy most of the day, but I could see that CJ was enjoying herself playing the slots and I spotted her father playing Blackjack in the saloon.

The next morning CJ, her father, and the three stooges headed back to Erie.

For the next several days I waited for CJ to call me, hoping that she would choose to take the offered partnership and come back to Deadwood to work. When I had not heard from CJ by Friday, I began to think she would choose to take the annuity and stay in Erie, and I would never see her again. That saddened me. I was growing very fond of her and wanted a chance to make her mine.

CJ never did call me. She just showed up at my house on Saturday and said, "Your new partner is here and ready to start working." Then she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

CJ stayed in my spare bedroom for the next two months and then one evening she told me that she found an apartment that she liked, on the second floor of one of the old buildings near the Deadwood Hotel. I didn't want her to leave.

"I wish you wouldn't go," I said.

CJ pulled me into a hug and said, "Why would you want me to stay here?"

I almost said that I was in love with her but change my mind and said, "Because, it makes me feel so good when you hug me like this."

"If this feels good to you, how would you feel if we got naked and slipped into your bed?"

"Don't tease me, I don't think I could stand that," I said, as I looked into CJ's eyes and saw something unexpected. It seemed to me that her eyes were telling me that she wanted me. I already knew that I wanted her.

CJ said, "I don't tease." Then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. There was no tease in that kiss. I was already half-erect before CJ took my hand and started walking to the bedroom.

CJ and I had never even been on a date, so I was not expecting to be having sex with her that night. Just the thought of what we were about to do was getting me so hard it was making me uncomfortable.

When we got to the bedroom, CJ gave me another kiss, this time lasting longer than the first, then I started undressing her.

We kissed and fondled each other as I slowly removed her blouse. I was trying to unhook CJ's bra while she was trying to unbutton my shirt. Somehow, we both managed to achieve our goals. My shirt was on the floor along with CJ's bra. Her breasts were firm and beautifully shaped with big hard nipples. When I touched the warm soft flesh and bent down to take her nipple in my mouth, CJ sighed and closed her eyes.

While I stripped down to my underwear, CJ removed her pants and waited for me to look at her before she slid her panties down her legs and dropped them on the floor.

"Like what you see?" CJ said.

"Very much," I said. CJ was about four inches shorter than me with a very sexy body. She had a small triangle of pubic hair just above her vagina that I planned to use to help me find the way to her honey pot.

"I can see that," CJ said as she looked at the tent in the front of my jockey shorts. "Your turn. Drop the shorts."

I was so stiff that I had difficulty getting my shorts over my erection. When I finally had my shorts off CJ said, "Is that all for me?"

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"Oh, I am sure. Just so you know, I hadn't shaved down there since my accident more than two years ago. I shaved last night in hopes that we would get together soon. I have very strong feelings for you even though I barely know you. But I am willing to take the risk here because I think you have strong feelings about me also," CJ replied.

I pulled CJ's body against mine, and held her tight, enjoying the feeling of her breasts pressing against my chest and my erection pressing against her bare belly.

"I do. I just don't want to rush you into anything that you will regret later."

"I don't think I will ever regret anything I do with you," CJ responded.

I guided CJ to the bed, and she lay down and held her arms out to me as an invitation for me to join her. I climbed onto the bed next to her and our kisses went to a whole new level of passion. It felt as though we were trying to become one person. While we kissed, I slid my hand between her thighs and slipped a finger inside her. As I rubbed my finger on her clitoris CJ tried to stick her tongue down my throat.

When she broke off that kiss she whispered, "I think you better do it now before I explode."

CJ spread her legs so I could get between her thighs. I positioned the head of my rock-hard cock at the opening between CJ's labia. CJ was tight and I proceeded slowly so that I wouldn't hurt her but when I was all the way in, CJ bit my ear and whispered, "It feels wonderful."

CJ held me tight as I began pumping my cock into her slowly and she started lifting her hips to meet each thrust. We soon had a rhythm going that allowed us to pick up the pace. Suddenly CJ dropped her hands to grab ahold of the sheets and then pushed her hips up into me as hard as she could.

She had her eyes closed tightly and licking her lips and quietly whispering, "Oh... Oh... Yes... Oh."

When her orgasm passed, CJ put her arms around me, pulled me down, and mashed her mouth against mine. While our tongues wrestled with each other I picked up the pace and finally climaxed.

As I lay on top of her with my shrinking member still inside her, CJ began kissing me all over my face. "That was wonderful!" she said, nearly out of breath.

When I pulled out of CJ and rolled onto my back, she began to play with my limp cock and asked, "Can we do that again?"

"In a few minutes," I said. "I need a little time to recover."

For the next several minutes we talked about what we had just done and then CJ said, "If we are going to have any kind of a relationship you will have to promise me that you will not date or have sex with other women."

"I can commit to that if you agree to do the same," I said.

"I guess we are in an exclusive relationship beginning right now."

CJ kissed me then looked down at my nearly fully recovered erection. CJ wrapped her hand around my cock and spoke to it. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," CJ said and then kissed the head of my cock.

After that first night together, CJ didn't move out. She didn't officially move in with me either. She left all her clothes and other belongings in the spare bedroom, but she never slept in there again. She was in my bed every night.

Chapter 17

CJ and I had been together about two months when Micki finally came up to Deadwood to meet her. It was interesting to watch the two of them sizing each other up. It was Micki that finally broke the ice.

"I guess we have some things in common. We both fell in love with the same two guys. One good and the other very bad."

CJ laughed and said, "You're right."

I stepped out to take a phone call and when I came back CJ said, "Micki and I are going out to lunch. We will see you in a couple of hours." Then they left.

I didn't know if that was a good thing or if it might be bad for me.

When the two of them returned it was obvious that had a few cocktails with their lunch. They were both in a good mood and were acting like they were old friends.

Later that day I had some alone time with Micki, and she brought me up to date with her life. She told me that she met a nice man and they had been dating for the last couple of months. His name was Jimmy Hogan and he was a doctor with his practice in Ashville. She told me that they had celebrated the new year at the Cayman house. After filling me in on her personal life she suggested that we get CJ back in the room so we could discuss Mayfield Enterprises' business.

The next morning the three of us were in my office at the hotel when I got a call from the girl working the front desk. She told me there was a man in the lobby that wanted to speak with me. He didn't give his name or why he wanted to talk to me. I told the girl to send him up to my office.

The man that came into the office was short and stocky and he was bald. He was wearing a light gray trench coat and looked like a police detective from an old TV show.

"My name is Leander Mossman," the man said.

I introduced myself and then introduced Mossman to my business partners, CJ and Micki.

"Now what can I do for you?"

"I'm a private detective from New Orleans and I am here looking for a man named Larry Taylor."

"Don't know anybody by that name," I said.

Mossman handed me a picture and said this is Larry Taylor, do you recognize him?"

I handed the picture to CJ, and she showed it to Micki.

The picture was of a younger Nesbit. "I don't think I have ever met him," I said then asked Micki if she knew him.

"I have never seen him before," Micki said. CJ didn't say anything.

"Why are you looking for him here?" I said.

"Mr. Taylor stole money from some people in New Orleans a few years ago and they hired me to find Mr. Taylor," Mossman said.

"But why are you looking for him up here?" I said.

"Mr. Taylor conned my clients into investing in a casino that he told them he was going to buy in Deadwood and then disappeared with their money. In the last ten years, this is the only casino that was sold to a new owner, so I came to see if that new owner was Larry Taylor."

"This casino, the hotel, and Mayfield's 1870 Saloon were purchased by Mayfield Enterprises last May. Your Larry Taylor was not involved in our business and any way." Micki said.

"So, who owns Mayfield Enterprises?? Mossman said.

"The three of us own this company," CJ said.

"It's a nice place you have here," Mossman said.

"We put a lot of money, blood, sweat, and tears into this and we are starting to make money from our investment.," I said.

"Well, this was a long shot. Looks like another dead end, Mossman said.

"How much did this Taylor guy steal from you clients?" CJ said.

"In total, about $700K."

"I wouldn't want to be in Taylor's shoes when you clients find him," I said.

Mossman thanked us for our time and left. As he walked out of my office, I held my finger up to my mouth to keep CJ and Micki from saying anything.

"Well, that was interesting," I said. "I would hope that we would never fall for a scam like that. Anyway, let's get back to what we were doing."

The three of us didn't mention a word about our visitor until we got back to the house.

"Do you think he suspects that we lied to him?" CJ said.

"I don't know. He seemed to accept what we told him, just to be safe, we should bury what happened in the past and never revisit it," I said.

Chapter 18

Since opening last December our properties in Deadwood have exceeded our expectations. From April to the end of September the hotel had an occupancy rate near eighty percent, and it was closer to 100 percent on the weekends. The casino was busy every day. Things started to slow down a little in October so I asked CJ if she would like to go to the Cayman Islands for a vacation. She was more than willing to go.

On our first night in the house on Grand Cayman, I proposed to CJ and her answer was an enthusiastic yes followed by her giving herself to me as a reward. She rewarded me every day we were there, and I never complained.

Our wedding was at the Deadwood Town Hall and followed by a reception at Matfield's 1870 Saloon. Micki and her boyfriend were there with some of our friends from Deadwood and several employees of the hotel.

Later in the year, Micki and her boyfriend got married in Las Vegas. CJ and I were there as witnesses.

By June of 2016, CJ and I had Britney, our one-year-old daughter, and another child on the way. It was toward the end of the month that I got a call from Greg Hadley, our head of security at the casino. Greg told me that he had been observing two men who were walking around the casino like they were casing the place. He said they took several pictures and then headed into the saloon.

I told Greg to meet me in the saloon and I headed down to see what these men were up to. Greg and I walked into the saloon and spotted the men immediately. They were wearing business suits and didn't look like potential robbers, but they were taking pictures of the saloon.

I approached the two men and said, "I am Tom Mayfield, and I am one of the owners of this property. May I ask what you are doing here?"

One of the men answered. "I am John Benson, and this is my associate Bill Martin. We are here looking for a potential investment. We have been in town all week, and this is the best property we have seen."

"Your right, it is the best property in Deadwood, but it is not for sale," I said.

"You haven't heard our offer yet."

"I'm listening," I said.

"We are thinking $4 million for the hotel, casino, and the saloon."

I was surprised at the offer, but I didn't let on. "This property will produce that much every two years. It will take a lot more to get us to sell."

"So, you might actually be interested in selling?"

"I didn't say that. I just said that it would take a lot more than $4 Million to persuade us to sell," I said. "Who is it that is interested in buying this property?"

"The people we represent wish to remain anonymous. We will get back to you in a few days and see if we can change your mind," Benson said.

When Benson and Martin left, I asked Greg if he recorded the conversation and he said, "Every word."

I wasn't sure if these guys would come back with a better offer or if they had some other idea for getting us to sell the property to them. I went back up to my office and asked CJ to come in and then I got Micki on the phone. I played the recording Greg had made of my conversation with Benson and Martin.

"What do you think? Is this a legitimate offer or do you think they are gaming us?" I said.

"Do you think they believed you when you told them the property is bringing in $2 million a year?" Micki asked.

"I don't think they believed me, but they seemed to want to buy the property anyway. I don't know what they are up to, so we better be careful how we deal with them."

"What if they come back and offer $5 million?" CJ said. "Maybe we should take it."

The three of us were silent for a minute, then Micki said, "If they come back and make an offer, try making a counteroffer and see how they react."

"How far should we go with the counter?" I said.

"Micki laughed and said. "Let's see how serious they are. Whatever they offer, counter a million higher. If they go for that I say we sell to them and then get the hell out of Dodge."

Benson and Martin returned two days later and offered $5 million, and I said we would not sell for less than $6 million. Benson didn't even blink. He said that he would have to make a call and he would get back to me.