Mayor's Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers

"Did Stacey let you fuck her in the ass," Jill asked me?

"Um, girls my age aren't really into that," I said.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Oh my god, really? Yes. You have an amazing ass."

At her instruction, I snagged some lotion from the bathroom. When I returned, she was already on her knees on my bed and guided me through lotioning up my hard cock and lining it up just right with her hole. She was a fantastic teacher and within a few minutes I had slowly and gently worked my dick into her ass. It was tight, warm, and a great feeling. I had long enough arms to be able to reach around and play with her titties while I fucked her from behind. It was an incredibly erotic sight to see my big cock sliding in and out of her wanting ass, her big, firm, fake tits dangling off her chest, and hear her moans of sexual enjoyment.

Being a virgin at anal sex, and getting close to blowing my load, I felt like I needed to ask, "Should I cum in your ass?"

"Yes my young stud, shoot your hot cum in Mrs. Cole's ass. The Mayor never fucks my ass and I want to feel the pumping of your cock in my butt."

That was all it took, I looked down and watched the pulsing of my pumping cock as it unloaded streams of cum into her cute, plump ass. I grabbed onto both of her hips and held my dick in her tight ass as far as I could to make sure I left every drop in her. After sliding out, we laid together and made out for a while.

"I really need to get going my young lover," she finally said.

"Okay. I'll miss you after all this," I replied.

"Ah, that is very sweet."

"I guess the Mayor is coming home tonight?"

"Who says he's coming home tonight," she asked?

"Oh, well, you said you sent your maid out to get groceries for a special dinner you were cooking tonight."

"That's for you, silly. That is if you want to come over."

"Yes, of course."

"Good. Uber over at about 7pm."

Jill got dressed, kissed me goodbye and left my house. I laid there for a while, still drunk on the sexual adventures I'd been a part of the last day or so, with a fucking hot, cougar MILF; the Mayor's wife. This would for sure go down as one of life's epic experiences. And, it wasn't over yet. I was headed over there for dinner tonight for what was no doubt another round of wild sex with this older babe. Considering all we'd done, how could it get any better?

I spent the day relaxing, hitting some golf balls at the driving range, and grabbing a burger at one of my favorite haunts. About 4pm, I decided I'd better try to take a nap. The Mayor's wife, in her mid-50's, was almost running circles around me in the bed. I finally woke up and glanced at the clock. "Oh shit," I yelled aloud, "It is already 6:30pm. Fuck, I'm late."

I jumped up, showered, put on some nice pants and an untucked, button-up dress shirt, and called up an Uber. The driver arrived at 7pm, so I texted Jill:

Me: Hey, running a little late. Just leaving home.

Jill: I can't wait to see you. Just let yourself in the gate and come into the house through the garage.

Me: Okay.

I arrived at her house and fortunately remembered to have the Uber let me out a few houses away. I meandered down the street and discreetly punched in the code and slipped through the gate at the first opportunity. I jogged up to the garage, headed in through the open door, and into the house. It was quiet. As I approached the kitchen, no one was around. The formal dining table was set with two, elaborate place settings, including what looked like a very nice bottle of wine.

Still wondering where Jill was, I called up the stairs, "Hey. I'm here."

"Oh, fabulous. I'll be right down. Wait at the bottom of the stairs," she replied.

I waited at the bottom of the wide, curved staircase that adorned the entryway of their home and led to the love nest we'd shared the night before. I heard her bedroom door open and then close. A few seconds later, Jill appeared at the top of the stairs and took my breath away. She was in a very short, very tight, black cocktail dress that was so low cut in the front, that you could see 75% of her tits as it just barely covered her nipples.

She made her way down the staircase slowly and gracefully and met me with a passionate kiss and hug. "Good evening my love. Shall we go into the bar for drinks?"

I followed her, my dick already excited, into the bar. She poured Cristal champagne into two glasses and offered me some caviar. I was cultured enough to know to offer a toast, "To you, the most beautiful woman I know."

"And to you, the stud who is making me crazy with lust."

We gently touched our champagne flutes together and took a sip. We spent some time chatting laughing, touching, and kissing. It was the best pre-dinner drinks I'd ever had. Finally, she directed me to sit down at the table.

Returning from the kitchen with two, covered plates that had been in the warmer, she set one down at each place. She removed the lids and before me was a 5-star, surf and turf dinner. Maine lobster tail and filet mignon. She poured the wine and sat down to eat.

"Wow, you did all this? This is crazy."

Laughing, she said, "Don't be silly. My personal chef made this and let about 15 minutes before you arrived."

"But, who does he think it's for?"

"He isn't paid to ask questions, my dear."

We dined slowly. The meal was accentuated by her stunning beauty. I wasn't kidding myself, I knew I was basically the young fuck buddy of a sex-starved, horny MILF, who was the same age as my mother, but I was fighting against the feeling that I might actually be in love with Mrs. Cole. In these moments, when I wasn't about to cum in her or on her, she was funny, smart, engaging, and truly interested in my life and hearing my stories. As dinner wrapped up, we cleared the plates together, pausing to kiss a little, and then went into the living room to sit on the couch.

She put on some music, dimmed the lights enough to still see each other, and started making out in a gentle, loving way on the couch. I moved my hand inside her wide, v-neck dress and cupped her huge DD tits in my hand. Gently pinching her nipple made it hard and she moaned as I kissed her neck and ear.

Like a loud cymbal crashing when one least expected it, the buzzer rang signaling someone was buzzing in from the front gate. My heart rate jumped. We were caught. This whole thing was about to come crashing down, "Who the fuck is that?"

Laughing, she kissed me on the cheek and reassured me, "It is just our dessert being delivered." She got up, straightened her dress, and headed for the door. "Wait here, baby."

My heart rate slowly returned to normal as I relaxed on the couch. I could hear Jill go out the front door, close it gently behind her, and start talking to the delivery person. This was a meal to remember. Champagne, caviar, oysters, steak, lobster, French red wine, and now some lavish dessert was being delivered. There was a very high end chocolatier in the fancy shopping center near her home, so I figured that is what was being delivered. Perhaps we could enjoy chocolate in the hot tub; some of it melting onto her firm tits and me sucking it off. My momentary daydreaming about the dessert course was interrupted by Jill.

"Are you ready for your dessert?"

"Absolutely, baby."

"Close your eyes."

"Um, okay. They're closed."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. They're closed tight."

I heard her gentle footsteps come back into the living room and get within what seemed like a few steps from me. I was giddy with anticipation for what lay ahead. Maybe it was simply a huge bowl of whipped cream to spread on each other as we enjoyed another night of fucking in every hole she had.

"Okay. Open your eyes."

As I opened my eyes, I had to think for a minute. What was happening? What was before me was definitely white, but it wasn't the whipped cream I had just been fantasizing about.

Standing, holding hands with Jill, was a fucking amazingly cute, sexy, hot young woman. She was wearing a long, white coat which she immediately untied and let fall off her shoulders. She was about 5' tall, weighed maybe 100 pounds, and had cute, very blonde, short, pixie-cut hair. She had on a white, very thin, silk camisole which highlighted her small, perky tits with puffy nipples that were very obviously showing through her top. As bottoms, she was only wearing bikini cut panties.

"Hi," was all I could get out of my mouth.

"BJ, this is Shelly. She's my personal assistant. She just turned 19, in case you were wondering, and she's looking very forward to having dessert with us; in fact, she is our dessert."

Jill turned to Shelly and they embraced in a passionate kiss. Shelly ran her hand inside Jill's dress and found her breasts and hard nipples exactly the way I did. My cock was raging.

"Hi, BJ," Shelly said with a sexy voice, "I can't wait to have dessert with you. I've heard all about you."

"Shall we go out to the hot tub to start dessert," Jill asked?

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers