May's 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, May," he grunts, holding her waist tightly and pounding his body against hers.

Finally, she feels him simply using her. He's just enjoying her body for his pleasure. She just relaxes into it, focusing on his cock sliding in and out, trying to squeeze it for him, trying to use her pussy to please his cock.

Then, almost out of nowhere, another orgasm hits her.

She wails into the bed, unable to bear the pleasure.

"I'm cumming too," he growls, and then, with each hard thrust, he grunts, "You. Are. So! Fucking! Hot!"

And on the word "hot," she feels him pulling her hips ferociously hard against him, his hands powerfully gripping her waist. No one has ever handled her body so roughly — her barbarian warrior — and she pushes herself even harder against him, wanting his virile cum as deep inside her as they, together, can get it.

As if from far away, she hears him growl though clenched teeth, "Fuck, May! Oh, fuck!" and she feels him shivering. As he grunts and shakes, she imagines his cum filling her.

His shaking subsides, his grasp on her waist loosens a little. She can feel that it's ending, but she doesn't want it to stop. Apparently he feels the same way because he stays inside her long after she knows he's stopped cumming.

But finally his dick, now soft, slips out, and he seems to collapse around her. He lifts her or something — she doesn't know, she feels like she's floating anyway, and she's forgotten everything, as if the world has stopped existing — and embraces her, pulling her into his chest.

"Oh, May," he sighs, and she replies:

"Raoul."

It's over, she thinks. We did it.

"You're so fucking amazing, May. Oh my god."

"You too."

He collapses, embracing her, breathing deeply.

Every time she exhales, she sighs, kind of whimpers. The pleasure is still too much inside her.

"Are you okay?" he asks eventually. "Was I too rough?"

"No, you were perfectly gentle." She says without opening her eyes. She can barely talk. In fact, she doesn't want to talk, but if he wants to, she will, a little.

"No, actually I kind of lost control there. I intended to be so gentle, but, oh, fuck, May, that felt so fucking good."

"Really?" She's exhausted, but this query is worth the effort. She rolls over to face him. "You really lost control?"

"May, you had nothing to worry about. You're so good at sex. That was so much better than I expected. You're a natural, you're amazing, your whole body is amazing, and you're seriously good at sex, but your pussy, oh my god, your pussy is amazing."

She giggles, hiding his face on his shoulder. She is feeling a little girlish again, but his cock is soft against her stomach and she likes it.

"Raoul," she manages to say, "your cock is amazing too."

She loves him so much at that moment.

"I love you, May. You're amazing."

"I love you, Raoul. And I love your cock too."

He holds her for a while and she feels his emotion too intense for words.

But then something embarrassing happens.

"Raoul?"

"Yeah?"

"I think it's coming out."

"That happens," he assures her. "The good stuff stays inside of course. But let's wipe it off and roll you over here so you don't have to sleep in the wet spot."

She just lets him do it. It's a little embarrassing but she's so tired, she doesn't care. She wonders if there was blood, but she doesn't care enough to ask at that moment.

He's so strong, he just moves her. When he lays back down with her and embraces her again, she feels so safe. She suddenly remembers that she's completely naked, but she doesn't care anymore.

She even likes it. Being naked with him feels so good. He's wrapped his arms around her anyway, so they're like her clothing.

"If you don't mind, would you do me a favor?" he asks, when they've settled in.

"Anything." She pulls back to look at him earnestly. "I told you, literally anything."

Saying it makes her feel good. She feels like maybe she really is good at sex. Maybe he's lucky to have her.

"Hold my cock as we fall asleep."

She barely even has enough energy to do it, but she takes it in her hand, surprised by how soft it feels.

"Thank you, May. I love you."

"I love you too, Raoul." In her mind, she thinks, "Please shut up."

But about a minute later he seems to be completely asleep.

Holding his dick, she remembers how it felt inside her. Almost brutally big. But now it's so tender, even vulnerable.

Maybe that's how he feels holding her.

It's like a deal: he holds and protects and cherishes her, she holds and protects and cherishes his cock.

Snuggled in his arms, she's never felt so close to another human being. She can't believe how much she loves him.

Can he possibly love her as much as she loves him? She wonders.

She imagines him lighting all the candles in the bathroom. Preparing a hair wrap for her. He must have tried to think of everything.

And the tattoo over his heart, putting her there, equal to Amy, above all the other women.

She wonders if the ghost of Amy is out there somewhere. I'll take care of him for you, she promises. I'll give him the love he's needed ever since he lost you. You can rest knowing your man is cared for.

She feels the ghost of Amy thanking her, wafting away contentedly, at rest after so many years, finally knowing her man will be loved.

But he really seemed to enjoy himself, May thinks proudly. She remembers how happily he looked down at her when she was wiping his cum off her face, after the first time she made him cum. She remembers that he literally looked inside her, right into her wide-open vagina, and really liked what he saw. What did he say? Cute little pussy? Soft, warm little cumhole?

She feels her face burning with pride. "Cumhole." She'd never thought of such a thing, but if he likes her cumhole, good.

She can feel the peace there, deep inside her, where his cock goes.

Now that's what it is. It's no longer just her pussy. It's where his cock goes. Her cumhole is his cumhole.

How tender and gentle he was all night, so careful, from the moment he first saw her there in her "fuck me" boots and naughty red dress and her push-up bra, and then how urgent he was behind her, how fiercely he grunted, "Fuck! May! Oh, fuck!" as he came inside her, shuddering, holding her waist so forcefully.

She made him lose control. He was trying so hard to be gentle, but finally he couldn't help himself.

"I might actually be good at this," she thinks happily as she feels herself falling asleep. And then, even more happily, holding him tenderly in her hand, "We'll do it again when we wake up."

She smiles. "We're gonna put his cock right in my cumhole."

Then her last thought, indistinguishable from her first dream:

"He really does love me."

1...5678910