May's B&B Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of the ongoing May series.
5.8k words
3.71
2.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill did to people what I did to stuff. I found things in the junk pile and made them work. I then repainted, polished, or varnished. So did Jill. She turned a wrecked and broken May into Ella. She made a goddess just for me; she did that and fixed me at the same time, and I didn't even realise I was broken. I loved Jill; she was my best friend's woman, but now she was much, much more and I loved her more.

I was screwed after that. We all went to bed. That's where Taylor found us. He didn't blink; he just striped off and joined us. Jill pulled a chain from around her neck and unlocked his chastity. This is for me," she said, not him. I was dumbfounded, and Taylor wasted no time. Ella gave Jill a lick, which pressed Taylor's start button. He jumped. Jill held him tight, locking her arms inside his, and he fucked her till she squealed. I was gobsmacked. I thought he wasn't allowed inside you.

"Don't confuse real life with the game, Rick. Some think it's real and bully for them; if it gets them off. Life is fucking complicated. Taylor loves me. He loves me nearly as much as I love him. I just love him, always have.

I loved him when you two played rugby for the school under 13s I love the soft, quiet way he speaks. I love his thinking and caring ways, and I really love that he likes to wear my knickers.

Well, anything of mine, really, even though he stretches the fuck out of my posh frocks. I know he loves me, but he doesn't really lust after me."

"Who does he lust after" I asked very suprised?

"Oh fuck me Rick, do I have to draw a picture? If I did, it would be two people, both are in this bed now, and both of them have dicks."

"No, no, not Taylor. He was a fucking hard bastard on the pitch."

"He still is a hard bastard, he's a hard bisexual bastard. And, just like you, he's terrified of his female side. I started to go into denial. She cut me off; don't give me that bollocks. I see people. I don't know why, but I do. I saw Taylor from the get-go. I see this one here, she gave my elly a peck on the cheek, and I see you.

Taylor was trying to hide in Jill's tits. Jill had two fried eggs; it wasn't happening. I looked at him, and he was crying.

"Ask him! Said Jill" Ella is cool with it aren't you slut."

"Only if I can watch," said a grinning Ella.

"But said Taylor." Don't you fucking dare but me, boy. It's very bad for your health. Ask him, and fucking ask him now. Er, a, erm, FUCKING ASK HIM NOW," Jill shouted.

"I want to suck your cock," he blurted out.

"Fuck me, Taylor."

Jill laughed. "No, Rick, he doesn't do that; he isn't allowed to anyway. Taylor is a taker, not a giver. I dare say he'd pull his pants down and bend over for you if you asked him nice. That may be a step too far for you, today. I don't think I'd let that happen just yet. The hospital is too far away to let me risk my man's chocolate starfish without prepping him first.

I sat in bed with two sexy women and a man, and the man wanted to suck my fun bar.

Jill spoke again. "Your best friend ever: then she looked at Ella and said, "Sorry, your best male friend ever just asked you for a favour, one I personally guarantee you will enjoy. It's what I eluded to earlier when you were paying for slut's sins.

His university friends tell me he was very good at it. It is considered polite to answer at this stage." I looked at Ella, and she nodded. I looked at Jill; she smiled and nodded. I looked back at Ella. Do you want me to?

"Oh no, you don't hide behind me. Grow a pair and make a decision; it's not hard, said Ella.

Jill smirked, actually, slut, it is, very hard, all nine inches of it."

That broke the spell. A tiny little voice that I swear wasn't mine said "Yes."

"No," said Jan, "I think you have to ask nicely for this; he does have a name as well."

"Ian, will you suck my cock, please?"

Jill ordered Ella to make it easy for me. Be a darling and sit on his face this time; he truly is completely cunt struck for you, and it will help get him started."

Ella asked me to lay on the bed face up. She straddled me; her fanny was over my forehead, and she looked down at me and said, "Remember this, donkey boy, you were hard before I fed you my puss. You're doing this because you want to be in a guy's mouth."

Then she slid into position, and I felt my best friend's lips and tongue on my cock. I concentrated on Ella's fanny, but fuck me, Taylor was good. I reached down and held his head. He teased me and licked me. He nibbled the ridge around my cock head. I was surprised when his nose nestled into my pubic hair, I had a stupid thought, for some reason I had this stupid idea that a man couldn't deep throat a cock, I got that one wrong. Taylor drew it out, he stoped and sucked my balls in turn to hold the inevitable conclusion up.. Ella pulled away and sat watching with Jan. When I blew, it felt like I'd blown a bucket full. Ella sat cross legged on the bed and clapped with the delight of a little girl, don't you dare swallow it all you greedy bastard she said, share it, I want some and give him some back.

I wasn't in Taylor's mouth when I came though; he was sucking my balls. I came on him, on Jill, and Ella. Poor Taylor looked really scared, so I crawled over and kissed him. "Fuck me, Ian, when did you first want to do that?" He smiled a bit. First senior game after I came back from Uni.

Their tight head and hooker put their heads together, and I couldn't get in. Bastards hurt my neck. It went numb for a bit.

"Yes, I remember I said, second scrum, we went down, and I nutted their tight head and finished for him. their hooker didn't want to know when his mate bottled it"

"Yeh. You looked out for me."

"Ian, we all looked after each other in that team. When we got up from the scrum everyone knew it was on. Bernie dropped their hooker with a superb right-hander. Vizard dropped two, he was an evil fucker then. I remember Cav chasing their inside centre all over the pitch. Dick, as usual, claimed he dropped the entire team."

"Yeah, and I wet my knickers," said Ella. I was watching it all"

"I got a little emotional when you stood over that bastard Rick If Taylor wasn't such a wuss about me and other men I'd have given you a blow-job in the referees room after the game. Back to the present said Jill as she took command again."

"Right boys rules of engagement Don't try this on your own children. Only with a grown-up present. That includes you, slut. You've proven you can't be trusted to look after one cock yet. Never mind two. Are we clear?

"Yes, Mummy Jilly, we are clear." We chorused.

If you two want to play with us here again, buy a baby monitor. You should get one anyway, preferably two. Taylor, your area of expertise tell them what they need. He knows about frequencies, ranges, and all that boring stuff. Also, if you are going to allow access to this dungeon for the pony session, I think you should. I'm going to suggest we all bring dog crates. The Grown-ups could leave all the subs crated while we riders and drivers enjoy each other's company upstairs, as long as they are all safe.

Taylor was winding down in his job for his long summer lay-off, so when he joined us for the weekend, the jobs went like clockwork.

Dunmore's missus came up trumps. She had a friend from school who had sold her a sulky. The correct name for a racing trap, she assured us, Dunmore passed on the number and asked if we could pick it up. It was in Herefordshire, So not too far.

Apart from that, I didn't have a trailer or a suitable car to pull one. Taylor and I got a pass for the day. I knew I needed a four-wheel drive of some sort and big flat-bed trailer. Not just for this job it would be very handy for living here as well. My neighbour Ioan came up trumps he had a mate who was selling a smallish tipper truck. He negotiated a good price for it. If I bought that for him I could have his LWB Landrover and his Four meter dropside trailer he got the tipper, but we could swap about if we needed to. It was easy with the truck, though we turned up at a small palace with a woman who turned out to be a titled lady, but we had to call her Beth because she insisted. Dunmore had paid, so we lifted it on, and away we went.

When I told Beth my woman was getting interested in horses and sulky racing she gave me the number of a friend of hers in Cambridgeshire who had one she thought I could get for a song if I was good with my hands.

We got home to much excitement; most of Ella's sewing gear and stock had arrived. She had made a basic harness and hood. The thing worrying me was that two of the butt plugs she or I had bought at Erotica now had what looked like tails attached.

I just knew one had my name on it. Ella assured me I'd soon get to like it. My argument of if it was so good, why don't you wear one?" was met with I do! often, but ponies have tails and riders have whips to be used for putting gobby ponies in their place.

After looking at the sulky Taylor, I decided adjusting the shafts on the one we had was going to be easy. To be honest, we had it finished in a couple of hours. All my old tools are in the barn along with my hydraulic pipe bender.

The sulkies shafts were made from an inch and a quarter aluminium tube. I had top and bottom formers for an inch and a quarter, so all it took was four bends to reduce the gape to human-size between the shafts.

We didn't even have to remove them from the body of the sulky to do it. We had our sulky, thanks to the girls' harness and rope reign.

Ella and Jill were working on something a little nicer, but they were keeping it under wraps. I had walked up to the top meadow the first day Ella and Jill had gone to London to stretch my legs.

I always leave both gates open so Ioan's sheep can do my lawn mowing. Most of it was grazed well back, but it did need cutting a bit.

I have a ride-on mower. Cuts a path a metre wide. Three times around, we had a track we could "race" on. Well, maybe not race, but have a bit of fun and play around.

If I'm honest, I have to say that despite all my friends raving about pony play, I thought I'd rather Ella smacked my bum than let me shag her to a standstill. That changed a bit while watching Ella and Jill harness Taylor and then fix him in between the sulkies shafts.

Ella and I ran or walked side by side while Jill apparently quite skilfully drove Taylor up to the top meadow, around the track, and back to the house again. They both enjoyed it, and I was beginning to see the joy in one giving up and the other taking control thing.

Jill led Taylor back to the house, unhitched him, then disappeared through the door, looking back at us and shouting, "Sorry, I need some cock inside me. He's a new man, recently, for some reason, she disappeared inside, still leading him. laughing.

Ella started getting me ready. As soon as the gear was fixed on and the bridle and bit strapped on my head, I had a hard on. We did three laps in the paddock, as Ella has renamed it now.

First at a walk, second a bit brisker, and third, Ella gave me my head. We flew around. I was a bit knackered after the third. Ella decided that was enough for our first time.

We didn't make it to the bedroom; as soon as Ella released me from the harness, I threw her on the floor and fucked her on the lawn in front of the house. She didn't make the slightest objections, nor when I nelt her on all fours and did her dogy fashion. She wants to take me out completely blindfolded. We get a more familiar with it. It is such a complete surrender of control that I still get hot thinking about it.

There has to be a fly in the ointment. We could not find another Sulky. We could not find a second-hand or new one. The odd carriage companies around wouldn't help us. We were being told to go to Holland, where they are still made for racing.

It was going to set equipping our cellar back a bit, but I was going to have to make one. I had a pattern design that was 95% done; the rest was a bit of cutting, welding, and bolting stuff together.

I found a guy in Shrewsbury who sold me the aluminium sections I needed. He also sold me some aluminium plate to make the pan for the seat support and tread plate for footrests etc.

I sent Ella and Jill to Chester, our nearest Machine Mart to buy a TIG welder and supplies. I ordered it on the phone and Jill took my Merc to pick everything up

Of the two weeks I had left to meet the deadline, I used 12 days. Ella made the seat and trimmed it up to make it nice. I used mountain bike wheels and tyres.

Dunmore's missus, when she saw it, pronounced it very good. I'm pretty sure that's posh talk for the dogs bollocks. To be honest, the girl was growing on me. There was a bit more to her than met the eye.

Taylor came over to help as often as his job allowed. To be honest he was spending more time with us than he was at work. Jill who had finished for the school term was living here; as I said before they were both teachers and were now openly talking about buying a holiday home somewhere around Barmouth.

When I finished it; it needed paint and a rough edge or two removed, but it was good enough to try. Ella gave me the seat she had made, and we bolted it on together. We were for a change on our own.

It was in the week that Jan had gone home with Ian on that Monday. "Shall we try it?" I asked Ella, "oh yes, let's." I'll get the reins and your harness; I finished them yesterday.

Ella came out of the house with a pile of leather. As she started to dress me, I held the chastity tube and said, "First, Mistress. I was fully recovered. I'm not sure yet," said Ella. I replied. I'll leave the key.

I interrupted. There is no point at all in me being in chastity if the key isn't on your key chain where it should be.

"OK," said Ella.

"We must both promise," Ella started.

I interrupted again. "We both learned that lesson, Darling; Jill bollocked me as well."

"OK, but you will say, won't you?"

"Yes, I promise."

"OK, then, if you promise. Full blindfold though!"

Whatever you say Mistress. OK I've left something in the house, though. Let's get you ready, and I can nip back in to get it.

The first part of my ponyboy outfit was a corset made of thick leather. It gripped me firmly even before Ella started to pull on the laces. It was tight and quite restrictive; I was going to struggle if she were to run me in this.

She assured me this was just for "dressage" walking and prancing high-stepping stuff. It hadn't yet been agreed that there would be racing. No one said we wouldn't, I think the others wanted to see the track before they committed to it.

After the corset came the armbinder. I looked a bit quizzical.

"Ella said, "Have you ever seen a horse with arms?" I had to concede that. There was a heavy belt that had two heavy D rings worked into it. I guessed correctly that I would be pulling from this. Horses don't have hands either.

She placed a hood over my head. It had a mouth in the shape of a letter O, and the hood was laced up behind my head. She tried it on for size and pulled the lacing up. She didn't tie it off yet; she asked me how it felt.

"Feels good, I said."

OK, then She added the blindfold buckling it to the hood.

"Still OK?"

"Yes, I think so."

"I have to be sure before we go to the next stage!"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Then, disappointingly, she started to take it off. My disappointment was short-lived. Ella produced a bright red ball. Open wide, horsy boy. I did, and she popped it into my mouth. She pulled the hood back down, relaced it, and this time tied it off. She then fixed a large plume of feathers to the back of the hood. Where are the reins going I thought, they had attached the bit last time; now I had no bit.

The answer was simple. My nipple rings. What a way to control a pony! A third reign went to my PA. Later, the weight of the heavy dog clip bouncing as I was moving along was interesting.

You won't have to run in these, I promise. I'd think not I was thinking some sort of training heels would be in order. I've a confession to make now. I had bought myself some large size woman's clothing on line. I looked appalling in it I burned it all when I sold my place in Surrey and vowed never again.

They were stiletto-heeled lace up boots. Men's sizes, she said, they came from a shoe shop in London that specialises in fetish wear for men, women, and transvestites. It's called the little shoe shop.

I've got something very nice for the races, but you have to wait and see. Now just wait here. She produced my dog lead, clipped it to my reverse PA, and tied the other end to the hitching rail.

I was praying about visitors; the trouble was I wasn't sure if I was praying for them to come visiting or for then to stay away.

I waited, and waited. To be honest, I was getting bloody cold. Then she came out. She was dressed from head to toe in emerald green latex. I gasped when I saw her; the colour matched her eyes.

The only thing that wasn't green were her black patent leather boots. Her red hair held in a latex tube that projected it up. It was woven into an extension that dropped over her shoulder.

Sorry, sweetheart, this stuff is murder to get into without help. She had the bag of frozen peas in one hand and my tube in the other. Gave me a little rude wink and a grin.

She wrapped the peas around my cock, had my cock at its smallest, and had the tube on in seconds. Jesus, thoes peas hurt. She had remembered to bring lube, so she got my urethra tube in and had it all locked on and secured in a matter of seconds.

I'm never going to let you out again. I love having it just for me. If Jan needs Taylor to suck you again, it's only going to be if I'm sitting on your face and he's definitely not getting my toy up his bum. You are going to have to wear the other ones as well. Other than those, I thought I only had two. Haven't I?

Right, come on, you're taking me for a spin in my new sulky. She took me around the farm, up to the meadows. Then back down the track to the road. We waited there for a few moments.

I'm not sure exactly where we were, though I don't think we had gone all the way down our private road to the public service road. I wasn't sure; Ella was playing with me; I wasn't scared. I trusted her.

When we got back to the house, she got me out of the "tack" she had made for me. There is a hidden benefit to wearing an armbinder, apart from the intense teasing I get. That's the massage I get after I love it.

You stink donkey boy; shower now. When I got out, she had showered in the other bathroom and was now wearing silks and satins and looking nice enough to eat. I planned to do just that if I was allowed to, but first I called to order pizza again.

We were both too knackered to cook, but they don't deliver on a weekday, so we got charged again into our civvies and went back to the pub. When we got there, they had a group on. We were told they play every Thursday during the season and quite often in the winter.

They played a little rock and roll. Ella said I needed to teach you to jive if this is going to be our local. I laughed and took her by the hand when they played "I Knew the Bride.

Dave Edmunds is still a rock'n'roll god in these parts. "Ella, If you can dance the dance, you're almost a local. Just make sure you keep up, girl."

We didn't get there in time to eat in. Megan, the landlady asked, "Do you want a room again tonight? If you do, I'll put some sandwiches in there for you. Can we eat them in here? We are enjoying the group too much."

"OK." And with a big grin, she said, "They are my boys; do you recognise the bassist?" It's my old man, Garath."

They were pretty good, and I told her so. "I suppose your locals are now Cheese or ham, it's all I've got."

"Ham for me, said Ella."

12