May's Massage Parlour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were now thrusting in an out of her, like a piston, and she was responding, by writhing about. And her hand was stroking my cock, at a frantic speed. This was supposed to be just foreplay, but we were now going to end like this.

I got there first, but only just. As I emptied my balls onto the floor, she reached it. Hers started with a loud gasp, and then she became even more animated than she had been before. I had to hold her, to make sure that she didn't roll off the table.

Like last time, we showered together. And that was all it was. Even though we hadn't fucked, it had been so good, that we didn't feel the need for a second climax.

As I was leaving the building, May approached me.

"What's it like having sex with Goldie the dog?"

Then she laughed. She just couldn't resist poking fun at me. Was it ever going to stop?

"And was the position doggy?"

As she laughed again, I muttered, "Hilarious," under my breath, and then I walked away. Hopefully, next time, she would be calling me Dexter again.

Thankfully, Jess didn't quiz me about why I was late getting home. We were in bed before Charlotte got back.

"I'm worried about my Mother. Do you think that it's dangerous working at the Spa?"

It wasn't, but it might be at May's Massage Parlour. They do have security there, but it's very discreet. The last thing that a nervous customer wants to see, when he enters the place, is a big burly guy.

"No, it's very safe."

"Do you think that one day you will go to a Massage Parlour?"

"I've already been to one."

That got me a playful slap on the arm.

"Don't be silly, I don't mean when you went with your friend Harry. I mean for an actual massage."

"No, why would I want to do that, when I have you?"

It was the right thing to say, even though it was a lie, because it got me a cuddle.

I had been confident that Charlotte wasn't in any serious danger, when she was working at the Massage Parlour, but the next day, I wasn't so sure.

As soon as I saw her, I noticed it. A large bruise on her arm. It looked as if somebody had grabbed her, and with force. When I managed to get her alone, she confirmed that was what happened.

"I told Jess that I caught it on a door handle. Don't worry, I'm OK. It will take more than that to frighten me."

But I was worried. When Charlotte had told him that she didn't do a full service, he had got angry. After he had grabbed her arm, she had managed to press the panic button. May was the first one in, and she had ended it by giving him a hefty kick in the balls. I was angry with him, and I was hoping that they would go black, and then drop off.

The next day, I called May to complain.

"We do the best that we can."

That was probably true, but it didn't placate me, and after the call was ended, I was still angry. But, by the weekend, I had put it into perspective. And Charlotte was her usual cheerful self, so there was no lasting damage.

When it got to Tuesday, it was no longer a concern. I left work at five thirty, and then I went for my 'massage' with my Mother-in-law.

"Sorry, Goldie is not here."

"Why?"

"She called in sick."

"What's the matter with her?"

May shrugged her shoulders, and then she said, "I don't know. I didn't ask."

Was she OK? I should call her. May wasn't concerned about her, but I was.

"But Crystal is available."

Yes, I would call Charlotte, but only after my massage.

I was now in the room, waiting for her. I was nervous, because it had been a while since I had been with her. Would we still have a special relationship? I hoped so. But she might even be angry with me, because she now wasn't my first choice.

As soon as she was through the door, she was smiling. And I could tell that it was genuine.

"Hello darling. I've missed you."

She knew that I had been seeing Goldie, instead of her, but she had the good sense not to spoil our time together, by mentioning it.

When she started massaging me, it was as if I had never been away from her. She was familiar with every muscle in my body, and what pressure to apply to it. When it was time for it to stop being a massage, I was tempted to ask her to continue. But then I remembered her supple body, and what pleasure it could give me, so I kept my mouth shut.

I was now on my back, and she was running her long nails over my stomach, gently scratching the skin. It was highly erotic, and by the time she had finished doing it, my cock was throbbing.

She then slowly removed her uniform. When it was off, she was completely naked. Her tits were small, but firm because she was only twenty one, so they didn't need a bra. No panties, was just because that was what she preferred. I smiled when I remembered what she had said about that.

"Darling, panties just get in the way."

We had now been in the room together for twenty minutes, possibly twenty five, and I hadn't yet touched her tits or her pussy. And her hands, and mouth, hadn't been on my cock. It was time to change that.

Her tits might be small, but they were topped by nice nipples. And I was now enjoying them. She was leaning over me, so that I could suck on one, and roll the other one between a finger and thumb. When she spread her legs, I knew what she wanted me to do.

This was our usual foreplay. I was servicing her tits and pussy, while she slowly stroked my cock. When she was ready to be fucked, she would tell me, and in what position she wanted to do it in. It was another ten minutes before she was ready.

"Fuck my juicy cunt, and I want it doggy."

I was tempted to say, 'Yes Goldie', but I resisted. It would take too long to explain the link between Goldie and dogs.

She was now on the floor, and I was behind her, with my cock at her opening. We had done this before on the massage table, but we had fucked so furiously, that it had wobbled. The floor was safer.

As I pushed into her, as always, I was impressed by how low her stomach was, and how high up her bottom was. Nobody did this position better than Crystal. And nobody enjoyed it more than her.

I was now fucking her hard, and I was holding her hips, so that I could thrust deep into her. Each stroke was using my full eight inches. When I went deep into her, I grunted, and she groaned. There was also the rhythmic sound, of my balls slapping against her firm bottom. This was sex of the highest order.

It was good, but all good things eventually come to an end. And when this one did, it ended perfectly. We climaxed together. I had wanted my mother-in-law, but Crystal wasn't second best.

As she was leaving, I was given a warning.

"Next time, if you see Goldie rather than me, then I will cut your balls off, and scratch out that bitch's eyes."

When she had finished saying it, she had laughed. It was a joke, but the thought of parting with those two prized possessions, had made me shudder!

While I was driving home, I called Charlotte. I was relieved when she told me that it was nothing serious.

"I'll be fine in a day or two."

I had expected her to ask who I had seen instead of her, and I was prepared to tell her the truth. However, I didn't need to, because she didn't ask.

On Saturday, Jess and her Mother spent most of the day together. Shopping in the morning, then visiting friends in the afternoon. With them out of the way, I took the opportunity to do some jobs around the house. They were back at six, and at seven we sat down together to eat.

"Do you think I should do a massage course? I could then work at the Goldcrest Spa with you. I would like that."

I was in favour of Jess getting a job. The extra money would come in handy, but her working at the Spa, could never happen.

"You might not like it?"

Good, Charlotte was trying to discourage her.

"But if I don't try it, then I will never know."

That made sense, and if she did try it, she would probably enjoy it. We needed to come up with some way of stopping her.

"I could give you a lesson."

It was the worst thing that she could have said. If Jess did like it, then there would be no stopping her.

"And you can practise on John."

Jess was now looking at me. I wanted to say no, but I knew that she wouldn't take that as an answer, so I might as well give in graciously.

After giving her a nice smile, I said, "Is after we have eaten, OK?"

It was, and I was now face down on the bed, naked, except for my boxers.

They started on my shoulders. Charlotte demonstrating, then Jess repeating what her Mother had done. By the time they got to my legs, I was enjoying it.

"We'll do one each."

They did, and they were now up to my thighs.

"Don't you find that their underwear gets in the way?"

"Yes, but most men take them off," then she quickly added, "But I cover them with a towel."

"We should do that."

Before I could say no, she was leaving the room. She returned with a small hand towel. They then turned away, to give me some privacy, while I removed my boxers. That amused me, because both of them had not only seen it lots of times before, they had been fucked by it!

I thought that they might stop when they got to the edge of the towel, but they didn't. Both hands went under it. When they did stop, they were nearly touching my balls. Half an inch higher, and they would have done. Despite my best efforts to keep it under control, my cock was now fully erect. This could be embarrassing.

"Turn over."

I did, and I almost managed to keep myself covered by the towel, but it slipped off.

I was now on my back, completely naked, with both my Wife and Mother-in-law, staring at my impressive boner.

Then Jess turned to her Mother.

"When this happens, what do you do?"

"You ignore it, pretend that it didn't happen. Then you put the towel back on."

Jess was nodding in agreement, but then her Mother spoke again.

"But if you're horny, and it's a nice cock, then it's different. You touch it."

Jess was now looking at her Mother, wide-eyed. Shocked with what she had just said. And I was also finding it hard to believe.

There were two ways that this could go. And they were complete opposites. One was good, and the other bad. I was holding my breath, waiting for Jess to decide which one it would be. Eventually, after several seconds of agonizing silence, she made her decision.

"It's a nice cock, and just looking at it, has made me wet."

Then she put her hand on it. It was going to be the good option.

This was too good to be true. I must be dreaming. My cock was now being stroked by two women at the same time. My Wife and my Mother-in-law. That only happened in fiction, not in real life. And the most surprising thing, was that Jess was involved. Recently, she had not only let me go down on her, she had actually enjoyed it. But this was in a different league. She had told me that she was going to be more adventurous, but I hadn't expected this.

When I reached up, they moved closer. Both wanting their tits playing with. I chose Jess, but only because she was the nearest. As I groped her, Charlotte took her top and bra off. It was now her turn. And to make it easier, I sat up.

Both of them were now topless. Four nipples, and I only had two hands and a mouth. But we had a solution. If it was Jess that I couldn't service fully, then Charlotte would attend to it, with her mouth or fingers. And if it was Charlotte, then Jess would do the same to her.

I wasn't sure how this was going to end, but I did know that it wouldn't end here. Very soon, they would want to be fingered. But for now, I was happy for it to continue like this. Later on, when all our passions have been spent, this might be thought of as a mistake. Never to be repeated. So if this was going to be a one-off, then I wanted to make the most of it.

It was Charlotte, who was the first to want more.

"I need to get my wet panties off," then, looking at me, she said, "And you need to get your fingers deep inside my hot pussy."

"How many?"

"As many as you can."

That sounded like a challenge. And one that I was up for.

When Charlotte removed her skirt and panties, Jess did the same. All of us were now completely naked. I was in the middle of the bed, with Jess on one side, and her Mother on the other. I knew that it was time to start, when, at the same time, they both opened their legs.

I started with Jess. I slowly moved my hand up her leg, and as I did so, she reached for my cock. When I got to her opening, I pushed two fingers deep into her. It made her purr. Then I did the same to her Mother. Both of them then got a third one.

"I want more."

That didn't surprise me, but who had said it, had. It was Jess. When I added another one, it made her gasp, as if it was too much for her, but she didn't ask me to stop. I didn't bother asking Charlotte, I just made it four for her as well.

I was now fucking both of them with my fingers, and they were taking turns stroking my cock. It could end like this. All I needed to do, was to move my fingers quicker, and they would respond by stroking my cock faster. But was that what I wanted? I nearly laughed. Of course not. But what did I want? It didn't take me long to decide. And I wasn't going to suggest it to them, I was going to tell them.

"This is what we are going to do."

Surprisingly, there were no objections, not even from Jess. Though she did point out that she had never done that before. Her Mother didn't say anything, so presumably she had.

While we were getting into position, there was a lot of giggling from them. They were like two schoolgirls, about to do something naughty.

We were now ready to start. Jess was on all fours, and I was behind her. Nothing unusual about me fucking her this way, but there was for her, because her head was between her Mother's legs.

My first few strokes were gentle, because I wanted to give her time to get used to licking a pussy. She was tentative at first, and Charlotte was quiet. Then it changed.

"That's the spot. Keep your tongue there."

She must have, because her Mother started to moan. I then upped the pace.

It was now frantic. I was quickly thrusting deep into Jess, and she was licking her Mother's pussy at an impressive speed. I had been hoping that they would both come without me having to. I could then fuck Charlotte. But I was now so close, that I couldn't stop. I needed to warn them.

I shouted out, "I'm going to come."

Jess responded by finding an extra gear, and within seconds, she made her Mother climax. I rewarded her by giving her one as well. Then, two strokes later I got mine.

Mine was good, but Charlotte's and Jess's were better. When I had reached it, I had grunted, and just once. But for them it was different. It was a torrent of noise. It was a while before the room was silent.

Half an hour later, we had all showered, and we were in the living room. After what we had just done, it should have been awkward, even embarrassing, but it wasn't. So I decided that it was safe to talk about it.

"I enjoyed that."

But it didn't get the response that I expected. I could tell that they weren't happy that I had mentioned it. I should have kept my big mouth shut. Then Charlotte spoke.

"Jess and I have agreed, that we should never talk about it."

My heart sank. So it had been a one-off.

Then Jess said, "But we also think that we should give you another massage."

Charlotte then chipped in with, "And soon."

And that was all that was said, but it was enough for me. We would do it again, and keep on doing it. But we just wouldn't talk about it. I could live with that.

The work on Charlotte's house, ended up taking six weeks, rather than the estimated two. When it was time for her to leave, we had made big changes to all our lives.

Charlotte was no longer working at May's Massage Parlour, and I was no longer frequenting it. Tuesday was still massage day for me, but it was now at home, with Jess and her Mother. We had discovered that the three of us together, satisfied all our sexual needs.

May's Massage Parlour was no longer needed!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.


12