McKayla Returns For More Anal Gold

Story Info
McKayla Maroney decides to shoot another BBC anal scene.
5.9k words
4.64
6.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks following the release of her debut scene with Prince Yahshua were a blur. The DVD was selling in record numbers and so many people were trying to download it from the LEFT COAST ASSOCIATES website that it actually crashed for a few hours.

McKayla had spoken to Jules Jordan and given the green light for shooting another scene, but she discovered the timeframe between shoots could be months.

In the interim, there were constant calls from Roger about doing interviews for various adult oriented websites and scheduling photo shoots for even more websites and magazines.

The attention was dizzying and thrilling.

However, it all came with a price. Her old friends and family had not contacted her at all, and her old teammates had dropped her from their social media accounts.

At first, it stung.

She grew up with all those people and not being able to contact them made her feel rejected and alone. But as the days passed, the hurt turned to resentment and she hardened her feelings.

"Why can't they understand and accept me for who I am?? I'm a grown woman, not that teenaged Olympic gymnast from eight years ago! If they want to reach out to me, they know how to find me. If not, FUCK THEM." McKayla thought bitterly.

She had started a friendship with Nancy a few days after her first shoot, and through her, had met a few other people involved in the industry. They were only acquaintances at this point, but many of them were in the same situation as she was in terms of being alienated from old friends and family.

McKayla gave Nancy a call about a week before her next scheduled shoot. "Hey girl, you doing anything today?"

"Hey McKayla! Nah I'm free, what's up?"

"I...guess I just felt like having some company..I guess.."

"McKayla, you sound alittle down, are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah...NO. I'm just...lonely.." then she started sobbing.

"Ohhhhh I know what's happening to you! You're depressed because your old friends and family won't talk to you now that you're doing porn, right?"

"H-how did you know???"

"Because it happens to A LOT of these girls DUH! You thought you were the only one?! It's VERY common! You know what, I've got a shoot in the morning but I can still hang out for a couple of hours, why don't you come over and we'll have a drink?"

"*sniff* okay...thanks, Nancy.."

----------------

McKayla came home with her mood and spirits lifted after spending the evening at Nancy's apartment. Although Nancy's wine cabinet helped, it was mostly her advice that was responsible for cheering her up.

Nancy had elaborated on how the actresses helped each other out like sisters, and some even lived together, supporting each other when everyone else close to them had abandoned them due to their choice of profession.

She also warned that many of the girls who didn't have that kind of support base would sometimes fall into the trap of drug and alcohol dependency, and that NEVER led to anything positive.

"Have fun and party like any other young woman, but DO NOT do it ALONE, and stay away from anything that you have to inject. Limit your partying to a couple of times a month and stick with people you can trust and who have their shit together. That's how you'll make it in this business."

McKayla absorbed it all and promised herself and Nancy that she would abide by that advice.

The next day around noon, she got a call from Jules Jordan.

"Hey little lady! How's my favorite little ex-gymnast-turned-HOT-adult-film-actress doing??"

"Pretty good, Jules! Looking forward to my next shoot!"

"That's really good to hear! I'm so happy that you decided to come on board and join us! So I'm just calling to confirm your arrival time for 10am on Monday morning."

"I'll be there! By the way, who will I be working with?"

"Ah! Isaiah Maxwell is his name, you can look him up in our archived scenes. He's great; a gentleman and not that much older than you actually. You'll get along just fine! Hahaha.."

"Hahaha okay Jules, I'll see you on Monday at 10am!"

--------

McKayla arrived at the set around 9am to give Nancy time to do her hair and makeup. She also learned from the last shoot that there was a wardrobe already there for her to pick and choose from, so she didn't have to waste time at home trying to figure out what to wear, only to have it all come off anyway. This gave her the freedom to show up in the comfort of tights, sneakers, and a ponytail.

She had also learned how to properly prep for an anal scene; nothing to eat after breakfast the day before, an enema before bed, then a quick clean-out with a bulb syringe right after waking up, followed by the insertion of her largest butt plug.

McKayla arrived with her ass ready for sex...and an empty stomach. They had a tray of bagels and fruit which she immediately dug into since she learned that this food wouldn't be a factor until at least later in the evening.

"Are you psyched for your follow-up shoot with Isaiah??" Nancy asked as she applied makeup to McKayla's face.

"Oh HELL yeah! He's tall, sexy, and he's only like six years older than me. Prince was great and such a gentleman, but he's old enough to be my father! It'll be nice to fuck- I MEAN WORK WITH -someone close to my age, you know?"

"Most of the guys are really chill and respectful."

"Nancy, I've been meaning to ask, and I understand if you don't want to answer this question, but why aren't you shooting scenes if you're so involved in the industry?"

"Ha! Well, you'd think that with all I've seen, I should be out there in front of the camera sucking and taking it in every hole, right?? Nah. I HATE being in front of the camera. Call it stage fright, call me chicken, it is what it is. If any of those guys wants a piece of me off camera, that's a different story though."

"Oh wow I had no idea! Has any guy ever hit on you off camera??"

"Ha! No...McKayla I know what I look like. I know I'm just a frumpy, pimply faced, thirty five year old plain-Jane to them, especially compared to the goddesses that they regularly have sex with. I would feel like they're throwing me a bone (pun intended!) by having sex with me, and I don't want pity sex, you know?"

"Aw c'mon Nancy, don't talk about yourself that way.."

"I'm fine with who I am and where I'm at, McKayla. You don't have to feel sorry for me. I'm happy I swear! Hahaha..anyway, today you're the star of the show and you need to let me finish this mascara!"

When her makeup and hair were finished, McKayla went to the bathroom and slowly extracted the dildo from her ass. As she washed it in the sink, she took a second to gently touch her anus. It felt moist and soft, and there was even a little bit of rectal mucus leaking out which she decided not to clean up since she was adding a dab of lube to her anus anyway.

Satisfied that she was ready to go, McKayla picked a simple pair of transparent white cotton underwear, matching bra, a pair of white stilettos, then noticed that it was almost 10am and headed down the hall to the set.

As soon as she got there, Jules and the crew smiled and greeted her warmly.

"Welcome back, McKayla! We're really excited to be doing this with you again! How do you feel??"

"A little nervous but not like last time that's for sure, more excited than anything else!"

"Awesome! So we'll get started, just stand behind that door. (He pointed to a white door off to the side of the set) Then when I signal, you come walking in slowly and sultry, then just follow Isaiah's lead okay?"

McKayla dutifully nodded as she surveyed the set. There was an L shaped bar table with a matching bar stool, and a piece of furniture that looked like a leather ottoman on the floor near it which was about two feet high and around five feet by five feet in length and width.

"Hmm, looks like I'll be doing lots of different positions this time.." McKayla said to herself as she walked to the doorway, then stood behind it just out of sight and awaited her cue.

Five minutes later and after hearing talking in hushed masculine voices, she got her cue..

"ACTION!"

McKayla peeked out from behind the doorway to see Jules motioning her to walk into the room the way she had been instructed to do.

She strode slowly into the frame, almost sashaying. There sat Isaiah on the stool, gazing at her and grinning disarmingly just like he did in the scenes that she had watched him in.

Isaiah was wearing a pair of white boxer briefs that hid his swollen cock which was pressed to the left underneath it, like a long cucumber. He stood up as she slowly strode toward him, staring into her eyes as she approached.

McKayla stood in front of him and looked up at him expectantly, while he gently rubbed her arms and shoulders with his big warm hands. Then he turned her around and undid the clasps of her bra, which she then tossed aside.

She closed her eyes and began breathing heavier as his hands ran over her back, then down to her buttocks, which he began kneading and squeezing like two spongy nerf balls.

Isaiah squatted down on his haunches and pressed his face into the cotton covering the crevice of her bottom.

"mmm.." a soft loan escaped McKayla's lips as she unconsciously fondled her nipples and tilted her head back, enjoying the hot puffs of his breath seeping in between her cheeks.

Then he wrapped his fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down to reveal her porcelain white buttocks which quivered ever so slightly as he slid them down, until they dropped to the floor around her ankles.

Isaiah pulled her cheeks apart and revealed her dark maroon colored, finely puckered anus.

McKayla gasped softly as she felt the cool room air on her exposed asshole for the first time that day. Then she groaned softly when he began licking it, his warm wet tongue poking inside and sliding over it's fine wrinkled surface.

He grunted with satisfaction when he got his first hint of her natural aroma; that subtle salty smell of a woman's bottom after a thorough cleansing and prepping with lube was intoxicating.

McKayla placed her hand on the back of his head, arched her back, and twisted around to watch him as he licked her asshole.

"Mmmmmyeah you like eating my ass? It feels so good.." she groaned and whispered.

"Mmmff..." Isaiah muffled a grunt while his mouth made wet smacking sounds as he munched on her soft puckered hole.

After a couple of minutes, he stood up and turned her around by her shoulders to face him. She looked up at him and grasped his hard cock in her little hand innocently asked, "Do you want me to suck on this? Hmm?" She bit her lip enticingly.

"Oh yes baby, go ahead and suck my cock.."

McKayla got down on her knees and grasped his shaft with both hands, then began licking around the glans and underneath...all while keeping her eyes locked on his.

After a moment, she guided the glans to her mouth, wrapped her lips around it, and began to bob her head slowly while applying suction.

Isaiah tilted his head back and groaned while she stroked her hands up and down his glistening saliva coated shaft and undulated her head, twisting it around as she performed the most sensual blowjob that she possibly could for him.

She tasted his precum oozing from the tip, and sure enough, he looked down at her and grasped her ponytail, gently pulling her head back until his cock popped out of her mouth with a wet slurping sound.

He pulled her up by her ponytail while she gazed at him expectantly, then he leaned in and kissed her passionately, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

McKayla closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his hands slide down to her buttocks and pull them apart, exposing her anus again, followed by a finger poking and pressing against it.

She arched her back and pushed against his finger, facilitating it's probing until it was in to the first knuckle.

"Do you want to fuck my ass now?" She gasped after pulling her head back to stare into his eyes.

Isaiah nodded, "Yeah baby, you know I do.."

"Put that big black cock up my ass baby...I want it...I want it in my ass..please?" She cooed with beseeching submissive eyes while undulating her hips against his buried finger.

"Oooo girl, you're singin' my song..." Isaiah said before resuming their passionate kissing. This time, he held her body close to his and picked her up, so her feet were dangling as he walked to the stool.

Then he lowered her onto it and she sat on it with her knees spread apart and her hands planted on the stool cushion near her crotch. She arched her back and thrust her hips out, then reached back and spread her own cheeks, beckoning him with a sultry gaze while making her fleshy buttocks wobble invitingly.

"Mmmm so hot..." he murmured as he stared hungrily at her display while stroking his rock hard erection.

Then Isaiah grasped her shoulders and spun her around so that she was facing away from him. She looked over her shoulder while she leaned her elbows on the countertop of the bar and pushed her hips out as far as she could so that her ass protruded past the edge of the stool.

McKayla was just following her gut feelings by this point. They were working off of each other's cues and genuinely desired each other. This resulted in a passionate lust that made all their interactions come naturally. She really wanted Isaiah to have anal sex with her, so presenting her ass to him with such lewd enthusiasm was easy to do.

Isaiah squatted down again and began licking her asshole one more time, which made her close her eyes and moan softly. Then McKayla bit her lip and whined when she felt his finger slide into her anus, which then began massaging the snug passage to prepare it for his cock.

McKayla smiled when he removed his finger because she knew what was coming next. She turned and faced away from him as she felt his big warm glans nestling into and pressing against her waiting anus.

She looked down at the countertop and concentrated on relaxing her asshole so that her could enter her ass with as little resistance as possible.

When she felt her sphincter begin to stretch around the head, she stiffened and straightened her back while shutting her eyes tightly.

"*GASP*Ohhhhh.." McKayla's head shot up for a second and her eyes bulged as the thick part of his shaft slipped by the resistance of her inner sphincter and slowly entered her rectum.

The initial shock of penetration immediately went from a flash of mild pain to dull fullness.

"Ooooomy ass feels so full..." she murmured as she looked over her shoulder at him with pleading eyes.

Isaiah smiled as he savored the warm snug pocket of the famous McKayla Maroney's rectum for the first time. The cuff of her anus was wrapped around the base of his shaft and her buttocks nestled into his groin...he was buried up her ass to the hilt.

McKayla could feel the length of his shaft sinking deeper and deeper into her bowels as his hands pulled her hips slowly but firmly towards him. When she felt her cheeks touch his groin and the sensation of his cock so deep that she felt it in her stomach, she knew she had the whole thing inside her body.

McKayla relaxed and let her belly sag while he commenced thrusting slowly.

"Mmmmyeah...fill my ass up, baby..." she groaned and smiled before hanging her head between her shoulders and letting him prod her rectum with long deep strokes.

McKayla barely noticed the camera moving around her to better capture the anal sex that was unfolding. At one point, it was aimed at her face from just above her head, so she arched her back as much as she could to provide better visualization of his shiny black cock burying itself and then re-emerging from the thin stretched ring of her anus.

His slow prodding pushed her slowly back and forth on the stool, and when the camera moved close to her face, she knew to make expressions of lustful pleasure which honestly wasn't hard to do since it felt so good.

"OH!! Oh yes...yes DO MY ASS.." McKayla groaned and looked back at him with her mouth open and her eyebrows raised as he rocked her back and forth.

Isaiah took the cue and gripped her hips firmly while increasing the pace, causing her doughy buttocks to gently ripple as they bounced off of his groin. He then grabbed her ponytail and pulled it back, which increased the downward arch of her back and her head tilted back.

"OHHHH my GOD YESSS take this ass...fuck my asshole..." She gasped breathlessly as she closed her eyes and held onto the edge of the countertop for support.

McKayla could feel his long, thick cock stabbing into her colon and even felt it putting pressure on her sacrum and coccyx each time it plunged into her.

"Ohhhmygod I can feel your cock hitting my spine!!! SO DEEP mmmmm.."

Isaiah moved his hands to her shoulders and continued thrusting at a steady pace, then leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her body, nuzzling his face into her neck.

"Hold onto me, I'm gonna lift you up.." he muttered into her ear.

He pushed her forward so that she was able to stand on the rings of the stool, then slid his hands down to just above her knees as she leaned back against him and gripped his forearms for support. Then while still lodged in her ass, he lifted her little body up and held her in front of him while facing the camera.

McKayla gasped and her jaw hung open as gravity pulled her down even farther so that his cock was buried in her rectum deeper than any cock had been before. She had to arch her back to acclimate herself to this new depth, and after a couple of seconds of deep gasping breaths, he began to slowly lift her up and down on his pole.

Isaiah held her by the backs of her knees so that her feet dangled, and as he began to increase the pace of his thrusting, her feet began to bounce up and down. She was so light and petite that holding her was almost effortless for him, and he immediately found a rhythm; when he withdrew, he raised her up. When he thrust his hips up to penetrate, he lowered her.

"OH...ohmygod...So deep...shit..." McKayla gasped. Being held up in the air like this made her feel so powerless, like a doll in his arms.

It was exhilarating!

She could feel his cock churning inside her bowels and although that sensation was somewhat strange, the friction of his thick veiny shaft sliding through her anus and the expanding of her rectum began to feel really good.

Suddenly, her shoes fell off of her bouncing feet and landed on the floor with a loud clunk. This actually increased the intensity of their fucking by ridding her of the last of her accoutrements. Now she was free to surrender her body to him, and she tilted her head back and shut her eyes tightly while gripping his forearms for balance.

Something about the positioning and the angle of his deep thrusting was hitting a spot deep within her core that if she could just concentrate on it, she might be able to ride it to orgasm.

Isaiah bounced her off of his thrusting hips, his mucus coated cock disappearing completely as it stabbed up into her bottom. A bit of creamy froth began to gather at the base of his shaft and around the stretched rim of her anus.

"Oh...oh...ohmygod...fuck!....I'm..gonna cum..oh FUCK!.......FFFFFUUUCCCKKK AAAAHHH..."

Suddenly, McKayla stiffened and rolled her eyes back in her head, her mouth agape in a silent scream. Then her whole body trembled and she dug her nails into his arms as the orgasm took over.

Clear fluid burst forth from her soaked vagina in three big spurts, shooting out at least a foot in front of her and directly at the camera, causing Jake the camera man to take a quick step back.

For the second time in two scenes, McKayla Maroney had a squirting orgasm from anal sex, with no vaginal or clitoral stimulation at all.

12