McKenzie's Turn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,571 Followers

"Yes, Daddy..." I whimper when I feel his hand snake across my bare stomach beneath the t shirt I'm wearing. I swallow hard when I feel his hand drift down my stomach, the rough calluses like sandpaper along my soft, sensitive skin. I flush with the need burning through me. I'm so fucking wet and so horny for this man. I don't give a shit that he's my Father, either.

"Did you cum in the shower, McKenzie? Don't lie to me." he warns softly.

I tilt my head to give his lips better access to my neck. "No, Daddy...I swear."

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you, soldier?" he growls and bites my skin.

I shiver and bite back a moan. "No, Sir."

He moans softly, his hand sinking beneath the hem of my panties. "Cum quickly." he commands as he presses the pads of his index and middle fingers to the aching nub of my clit. He covers my mouth with the other hand when I gasp, then he swirls circles with his fingers that sends me to heaven. He circles faster, his fingers a whirlwind of magical heat that drives me to the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life; he sucks on my earlobe as I explode for him, kisses down my neck as I quiver against him, bites down when my knees would have given out.

Then he tossing me aside and leaving the pantry. "What's up?"

I drop my t shirt to hide my dropped shorts and panties, then place a can of vegetables on a nearby shelf when I realize that my Father is speaking to my Mother who was standing in the doorway of the pantry. I struggle to breathe normally so that she won't hear me, pray that the smell of my girl-cum isn't strong enough to reach her nose.

"I'm out of tomato paste, but bought a new can today..." my Mother says.

I turn to the shelf and pass it to my Father without turning around.

He hands it to my Mother and kisses her cheek before returning to the bag of groceries.

Mom goes back to the stove to cook.

I sigh and sag, my orgasm-weakened body held up against the nearest shelf. I glance at my Daddy while pulling my shorts back into the place, then carefully tuck my t shirt back in to place. I nearly orgasm a second time when he sticks his index and middle fingers into his mouth, but I feel my eyes widen when he licks them clean of my pussy juice. I want his mouth on me. In that moment, I know that I want his mouth on me and that I want it to be him.

I want him to take my virginity.

"Daddy-" I whisper, about to beg him.

"Later." he growls, then glances at the cans he had placed on the shelves earlier. He moves them to their proper places in the panty before reaching for the grocery bag. "You will go to bed tonight in nothing." he commands me without looking at me and continues to place the canned items where they belong as if he isn't ordering me to sleep naked tonight. "We won't have much time and I don't feel like wasting time on removing clothes. If I find you with even a stitch on, the next time we are alone there will be twenty-five shots to your bare ass with a weapon of my choosing and you won't like it, McKenzie. Do we understand one another?"

He was warning me not to disobey him just for a chance to get the spanks because I won't like them. "Yes, Sir." I whisper back, my eyes wide and my already drenched pussy dampening even more. "I'll be completely naked. I promise, Daddy." I whisper carefully as the sound of a utensil tapping against a pan echoes around them.

Daddy turns to me for the first time since we entered the pantry. "Place a towel beneath your bottom..." he growls, his hand caressing down my ribs to my waist then backward to cup my left asscheek. He pulls me until my pussy is perfectly aligned with the rock hard cock throbbing against the zipper of his jeans. "We don't want to risk getting blood on the sheets."

I gasp, my eyes wide.

"Understood, Soldier?" he growls and licks along my bottom lip.

"Yes...yes, Sir." I reply, my voice and body quivering.

"You don't have to wait up, but I would prefer it if you did." he states, then leaves the room.

I sag back against the shelf, my heart beating triple time as I replay the last few minutes in my head. My Father not only rubbed my needy little virgin cunt to orgasm, but he got turned on by it! He's so turned on by my virgin pussy that he's taking my virginity. Tonight! I'm so turned on, my pussy is so wet that I could rub it to orgasm again right then and there. I was losing my virginity tonight. To my Father! I can't believe this...

I swallow, finish storing the groceries, then bring the canvas bag back to the garage where my Mother stores them. I pop back in to the kitchen once my body is calm and I lean across the door frame while watching my Father read the newspaper as if he hadn't rubbed my clit and sucked my juices from his fingers mere minutes ago. I watch him sitting there so normally, so casually, as if he hadn't ordered me to be ready for his cock sometime during the night. I wonder if it's his war crazy that has him wanting me as much as I want him...

If that's the case, then what's my excuse?

"Honey? You okay?" my Mother asks as she stirs the boiling cubes of beef in a pot.

I force a smile. "Yes." I reply and shove off of the wall. "I just promised Shayenne that I would go back to her house to help her clean up after her party. There was this big thing with her Mother last night and they didn't really get the chance to clean up. Would it be okay if I went over for a few hours? I know I should have asked before promising..." I say quickly when my Father glares at me through narrowed eyes. "My cell was dead before I could call you guys."

Daddy goes back to reading his paper.

My Mother turns to glance at him and sighs. "Just please be home for dinner."

I smile hugely at her. "I will. I promise. 7pm, as usual?"

"Yes, Honey." My Mother says with a kiss to my temple.

I watch her go back to cooking and suddenly feel guilty for what happened between me and my Father in the pantry. I glance over at my Father to find him watching my face, know that he can read my every emotion there because I've always been that way. It's why I was always so easy to punish; my eyes and face always gave everything away. "I'll see you later." I mumble and hurry toward the stairs to my bedroom. I slide on a pair of Skippies and snatch up my half-charged cell phone. I send off a brief text to Shayenne to let her know that I'm heading over and then shove the phone into my back pocket. I feel my wet panty sticking to my cunt lips and decide to change them. I slide the shorts off, then the panties and toss the panties into the hamper before placing on another pair of the cotton brief. I slide the shorts back on and hurry to the bathroom to give my creamy pussy a quick cleanse.

I open the bathroom door and gasp to find my Father standing there. I back up when he walks in and watch him close, then lock the door behind him. I watch through wide eyes as he reaches for the snap on his jeans before unzipping them. I lick my lips as he reaches inside his underwear to take out the long and hard thickness hiding there. I moan and automatically drop to my knees for him; I glance up into his eyes as he steps toward me.

"You will swallow every drop." he orders me as he strokes his length.

I lick my lips, again. "Yes, Sir." I reply a second before I lower my head to examine his cock for the first time in my life. I reach forward to wrap my hand around the base of his shaft and he gasps before thrusting forward into my touch. "When was the last time you were pleasured, Daddy?" I ask him as I lean down to lick the underside of his dick from balls to tip and back. I suckle at his left ball and then his right one. "How long since you've cum to the touch of a woman?" I ask him as I stroke his length and lick around his balls, again.

"Too fucking long." he admits as his gaze darkens before settling on my lips. "Suck me."

"Yes, Sir." I reply and lean forward to take his thick cockhead between my lips. I suck until he slides a few inches deeper. My hand strokes his length as I suck, my lips adjusting to cover my teeth as he sinks a bit further. I feel his tip reaching the back of my throat and still have much more to go; I'm floored by just how big my Daddy's cock is, but I pull back to suck his tip while stroking him the whole time. "It's so big..." I whisper reverently as I worship the length with my hand before using both hands at once. I place the tip back in my mouth and suck him toward the back of my throat, again. I swallow like my asshole boyfriend taught me, try to take my Daddy's thickness into my throat around my gag reflex; but he's much bigger than my soon to be ex-boyfriend and it's difficult to take him in. I pull back with a gasp and stroke him.

"You can do it, McKenzie." he whispers as he strokes my hair away from my face. He licks his lips, his eyes dilated to almost black with his desire. He buries his hands in my hair and pulls me back toward his arousal. "You can take me into your throat. I know you can...Make Daddy cum, baby...I'm so close." he moans as he thrusts his hips forward.

"Yes, Sir." I reply and his cock twitches in my hands. I smile wickedly and glance up at him. "Do you like being called Sir, Daddy?" I ask him and am rewarded with another twitch of his length in my grasp. "Sir does, indeed." I laugh softly and lean forward to suck him, again. I moan when I feel his hands tighten in my hair while his hips thrust forward; I relax my jaw and flatten my tongue against the underside of his manhood to give him control of fucking my mouth. I moan, again, when he shoves at the back of my throat and pushes deeper. I swallow at his head, try my best not to gag on him, but he pulls back before I can. I breathe in deeply through my nose and wait for the next attempt.

As soon as I feel the push of his tip at my throat, I swallow and am reward with him sinking beyond my gag reflex. I smile around his cock when he moans and shoves deeper; I can't breathe with him blocking my airway, but I trust that he will pull back in time. I don't have to wait long for him to pull out with another moan, but now he's fucking with enthusiasm. I drop a hand down to his balls to massage them and his thrusts become erratic. I gasp when he grips my hair tighter and uses it to pull my head into each of his thrust, his cock shoving roughly down my throat. I fight the urge to puke and take deep breaths each time he withdraws.

"Daddy's going to cum right down your throat..." he moans, his voice soft to prevent my Mother hearing it from downstairs. He thrusts wildly now, his eyes glued to his cock as it vanishes into my mouth. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, baby." he warns a second before shoving deeply into my throat; he pushes at the back of my head, forces his cock as deeply as it will go, and I can feel his cum pouring there. He moans, withdraws so that I can swallow a second before he pumps a shot of salty cum directly onto my tongue. He shoves his cock back toward my throat, beyond the gag reflex, and into the depths where he deposits another load.

His legs quiver with his orgasm.

I'm terrified he's going to fall on top of me at this awkward angle.

He falls backward, instead, his cock popping from my mouth with a squelch. He slides along the door to plop to his ass on the floor. He struggles to breathe, his hand holding his cock as if it hurts him, and his wide eyes locked on my face. "Swallow it all." he commands as he strokes the last of his orgasm out of a softening thickness. "Every last drop."

"Yes, Sir." I reply and swallow a few times before licking my lips clean. My eyes drift to the tip of his cock where the last of his orgasm puddles. I crawl over to him slowly with a sensual smile on my lips; I keep my eyes locked with his as I lower my head toward his lap, my tongue extending to lick the last of his salty jizz away. I suck his tip like an ice cream cone, pull the sensitive length into my mouth to make sure I get every last drop of his cum.

His hand sinks into my hair and he almost brutally yanks me off of his cock until we're eye to eye. "Show me..." he hisses as I lick my fuck-swollen lips. His gaze, dark with desire, drifts down to my mouth and he waits for me to open up for him. "Show me!" he growls a little bit louder this time and gives my head a rough shake that makes me wince.

I open my mouth to show him that not a drop of his cum is anywhere other than in my stomach. "I swallow it all, Sir." I whisper what I hope is sexily and lick my lips, again, hoping to find another trace of his delicious flavor there. "It's all gone."

"Fuck me." he growls and rests his forehead against mine.

"Tonight." I reply softly.

He yanks me backward by my hair and I wince, again. "Don't be crude, McKenzie."

I pout. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

His eyes narrow and I blush.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I amend.

He smiles proudly, then frowns. "You on the pill?"

I frown back at him. "No, Sir."

He releases my hair and shoves to his feet, then offers his hand to help me up. "That could pose a problem..." he says as he reaches for his flaccid cock and shoves it back into his underwear. He does up the button and zipper, then eyes my face for a few minutes. "Brush your teeth." he commands as he runs his right thumb back and forth along his bottom lip. He watches as I comply and waits until I'm wiping my mouth on a towel before speaking, again. "Do you have condoms?" he asks me through narrowed eyes.

I feel like this is a trick question, like my ass will be left raw when he's done with it if I say yes, but I can answer honestly. "No, Sir." I say without breaking eye contact with him. I leave off the fact that my soon to be ex was supposed to bring a box to Shayenne's last night so that I could give him my cherry, but looks like things worked out way better for Camp McKenzie. Every girl dreams of her first time being one to remember and what's more memorable than losing your virginity to the one man who loves you more than any other, your Father?

"Shit..." he curses and runs his hand through his cropped hair in frustration. He examines my face, allows his eyes to roam over my body from head to toe and back. "We might have to postpone tonight..." he hisses angrily and grips the back of his neck as his frustration mounts. His eyes settle on my face and he sees me getting upset, too. He laughs softly, his face almost like that of my Daddy before his war injuries made him an always-angry man. "We can't risk getting you pregnant, McKenzie, and I can't run to the pharmacy before tonight. Your Mother asked me to trip the hedges out front and I promised to get it done before dinner."

"I can go." I offer with a pout.

"I don't want my Daughter buying condoms for the world to know she's fucking."

I sigh and pout harder. "Well...can't you just pull out?"

He chuckles and cups my face before pulling me closer, our lips a breath apart. "I was at war surrounded by nothing but men for almost two years, McKenzie..." he whispers softly, his eyes darkening as he remembers something unpleasant. He shakes his head as if to clear those memories away. "I haven't fucked your mother for almost three years and you're a virgin." he moans before leaning forward to kiss my lips with the gentlest press of his lips to mine. He looks me straight in the eyes. "I'll be lucky if I don't cum the second I'm inside you."

I giggle softly, but can't help the smile spreading my lips. "What if I suck you off, first?"

He takes my hand and places it on his one again stiffened cock. "Won't help."

I moan, my eyes locked with his. "Daddy...I need you. Please, Sir...Please?"

"Not today." he replies matter-of-factly and drops his hands from my face. "Suck it up, Soldier. You'll know when and you'll take it then." he states in a way that sounds like the matter is closed. "Wait...do you need a ride to Shayenne's house?" he asks with a huge smile that could light up New York's Time Square it's so bright; he almost looks like MY Daddy in that moment. "There's a pharmacy along the way, I'm sure."

I nod enthusiastically. "Yes, please."

He smirks in a way that's predatory, almost terrifying in its darkness. "Let's go."

"Yes, Sir." I whisper and follow him out the bathroom door.

*****

***Reader Participation Time***

Option 1 - Continue with the Dominant/Submissive relationship.

Option 2 - Give them a more tender relationship that helps heal the damaged Father.

As always, comments are welcome. I read them all, positive or negative. I write for you, the readers, and want to write what you enjoy reading. Post, post, post! (Rate, too, please.)

~Daddy's Hellion

DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,571 Followers