Me and Danny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite how this strange situation appeared, I wasn't out to "tease" my nephew. My "role" in this -- if you can even call it that -- was a passive one. I did what I was going to do, whether he was there or not. I didn't aid him in any way or try to make it more "entertaining" for him. I wasn't his stripper, and I didn't make it my mission to give him jerk off material. In my mind, I was more like a breathing, living, sex ed class.

Soon however, it was impossible to pretend to be naïve. It became obvious that I was either aware of his spying or one of the dumbest people on the planet. There were so many times he should've been "caught".

As he became more comfortable with the lack of chastisement for his actions, he started becoming bolder. The bathroom door was being opened wider and wider each time he spied.

Also, I became aware that he was "borrowing" my panties. And not the clean ones, either. These were the dirty ones that I'd been wearing all day while jogging, doing yoga, working outside in my garden, etc. He'd sneak them from the laundry basket in my room as I showered. Then, a couple of days later, they would return. However, another pair would be missing.

Once again, I turned a blind eye.

With all this, we'd still act normal around each other. I couldn't even tell if he knew that I knew. He was careful to not do anything that would arouse suspicion. And I didn't make it obvious that I knew. Plausible deniability was my friend, and it kept both of us safe.

In late August, the summer was coming to a close. Or at least the vacation part of it was. For teachers, the end of summer vacation isn't the first day of school, it's a couple of weeks prior. There are meetings that we must attend, training classes, and of course, setting up our classrooms.

For me, this is the most perfect time of my year. During the summer, my family tends to think of me as the live-in maid/cook. I seriously believe that the guys think I'm a robot whose life stops once I complete their tasks, and that I'm only activated when my services are needed.

Once inside the classroom, I have a purpose. Yet, I don't have the chaos that is the school year.

After my first day of meetings and preparation, I came home to find a pleasant surprise. Martin was cooking dinner for ME.

"What's this?" I asked, my face beaming with pride and love.

He shrugged. "Today was a slow day, so I decided to come home and cook for my wife."

"Awwwwww!" I swooned as I walked up to him and threw my arms around the back of his neck. My lips found him, and soon our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

I was so hot. I wanted him right there. So, I started to undo his belt as our lips smacked.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" he said as he pulled his mouth away. His hands grabbed mine to stop me. He took a quick look around at our surroundings before whispering, "What're you doing, Ronnie?"

"What does it look like?" I asked. Releasing my hands from his grip, I continued to disrobe him.

"But..."

By now, his belt was jingling, and my fingers were working on the button of his jeans. I could feel his resistance start to slip away. When his zipper was pulled down and spread apart in a V, I could see the bulge of his hardening cock beneath his boxer briefs.

"Danny's home." He protested feebly to remind me of our nephew. However, he made no move to stop what was about to happen. I smirked saucily at him and nodded, acknowledging that I heard him. Then, I slipped my hand inside of his pants and softly massaged his cock and balls through the material of his underwear.

My other hand turned off the stove. The food looked ready, and there was no reason to let it burn while I blew my husband. He didn't even notice because his eyes were closed as he enjoyed what I was doing.

Knowing I had his full compliance, I dropped down into a squatting position, balancing myself on the balls of my feet. My hands grabbed his loose pants by the waist, and I shimmied them down his to his knees. His boxers followed, and I was now eye to eye with his monster.

Martin leaned his butt against the counter. He must've needed extra support. I smiled to myself as I wrapped the fingers of one of my dainty hands around the base of his shaft. I started to stroke it. Above me, a moan of encouragement let me know that my efforts were appreciated.

Finally, I took him into my mouth, but not fully. I enclosed my lips around the head. Using just those lips, I played with him as one would suck on a lollipop. I sucked it in, then pulled it out until just the tip was being kissed. My lips smacked as I did this.

"Oh fuck!" he whispered. I felt one of his hands palming the back of my head as he gently pulled me towards him. I took this as a sign that he wanted me to stop teasing him, so I fully engulfed his cock into the warmth of my mouth. It took a couple bobs, but on the third one, I was deep throating him.

"Yes!" he said, his voice hoarse with ecstasy. "Suck that dick, baby."

I did as I was commanded. I grabbed him by the back of his thighs and pulled him into me as I bobbed on his cock. His hand on the back of my head guided me, making me impale myself on his phallus. The result was him continuously hitting me in the back of the throat.

Now, I was one of those people who don't really gag. Still, having a cock hit you in the tonsils can become a bit uncomfortable. Tears started to stream down my eyes. But I didn't stop.

This is the point where I should describe my kitchen. There are two ways to enter it. One is the large opening between it and the living room. This is the main entrance, the one mostly used. From where we were, you could see across the living room all the way to the front door.

But then, there is a back one. It leads to a hallway that comes off the stairs. This entrance isn't as accessible as the front one.

Why was this important? Because, as I was swallowing my husband's cock, I had that familiar feeling; the one I had when Danny would watch me in the shower. My husband was standing up, facing the front entrance, which meant I was squatting facing the back one.

I looked up without stopping what I was doing, and I saw Danny peeking around the corner. Martin wouldn't see him unless he turned around, and even then, Danny could duck out of sight.

Our eyes locked. He saw me looking straight at him. And he didn't duck in shame. He just stood there, openly watching me look at him while giving Martin a blowjob.

I should've stopped the blowjob. I should've told Martin that Danny was there, watching us. Hell, I should've at least looked away from him. But I didn't. I just squatted there, giving my husband my best work while looking my nephew in the eyes.

"Shit, Ronnie! I'm about to cum."

This was his warning. Martin was generous like that. If I didn't hop off now, I was in danger of getting sprayed in the back of my throat.

"Mmphff! Mmphff! Mmphff!"

I chose to speed up. Taking my eyes off my nephew, I focused all my energy on Martin. My entire world at this moment was the sound of his moans, the cock in my mouth, and the smacking of my lips.

Slurp! Slurp!

His fingers tightened into a fist clutching my hair. By now, all gentleness was gone. He was face-fucking me, driving his cock into my throat. His thighs would tense each time he thrust himself into my mouth.

"Oh shit! oh shit! Oooooohhh...shiiiiiii...

"Urrrrrkkkkk!"

Even though I was expecting it, that first shot of salty jizz finally activated my gag reflex. I could feel his cock pulsing in my mouth as I was forced to try to swallow the thick squirts that were painting the back of my throat. It just kept coming. Just when I thought that was the last one, another would shoot out.

"Ohh god!" he roared out as the last of it entered my mouth.

I wiped the tears from under my eyes as I swallowed what I could. A lot of it escaped from out the corners of my mouth. I rushed to the sink to spit out what wasn't controllable, then I ran some water from the tap into my mouth.

When I finally turned to face my husband, I found him with his pants pulled up, and he was just buttoning his fly. We looked at each other, then we busted out laughing.

A quick glance to the doorway confirmed what I suspected. Danny was gone.

"Boy...if I knew that cooking would get me all that..."

I laughed again and playfully pat him on the chest. "Don't get any ideas, mister. If you think I'm doing THAT every day, you're seriously mistaken."

Despite me just having a mouthful of his spunk, he grabbed me and pulled me into him. He then kissed me passionately.

I left him to finish dinner while I went upstairs to gurgle with some mouthwash. On the way to my room, I saw that Danny's door was closed. Like before, I lightly rapped on the door.

Instead of saying come in, he swung it open himself. I was taken aback by this because he was super close to me; like, right in my face. But I didn't back away though. I stood my ground.

Truthfully, I didn't have anything to say to him. I didn't even know why I came up here. I just felt like SOMETHING had to be said.

The only thing that came out was, "Dinner will be ready soon."

"Okay." He said, as if he hadn't witnessed the last 5 minutes. However, there was a slight smirk on his face; one that was knowing.

Other than that, nothing more was said. We just stood there, looking at each other for a few more seconds before I turned on my heels and walked towards my own room to rinse the taste of dick out of my mouth.

***

There was no more plausible deniability between Danny and me. He knew that I knew. I knew that he knew that I knew. With that came the knowledge that I let him do it, despite what I knew.

I was unsure of how that would change the dynamic of whatever this was. It was one thing when he had to wonder if I knew or not. It was completely different knowing that I'd in fact given him implicit permission to watch me. My silence was louder than yelling at him would've been. I was letting him know that it was okay to be my voyeur.

If I had more empty summer days left, who knew how things would've progressed. There would've been more time spent at home; more opportunities for him to do what he was allowed to do. And now that he knew I knew; he wouldn't have to be stealthy about it.

But, luckily for us, the school year had started. I was back in the midst of things. Little known fact about teachers, our school day doesn't end when we get home. There is a lot of work we do that we don't even get paid for. Grading tests, reading essays, preparing lessons plans; a lot of this is done after my car is safely parked in my driveway.

So, there were very few opportunities for Danny to get his fill. Either Martin was home, or Chris was home, or I was busy. And I wasn't going out of my way to be his stripper, so our little "game" pretty much halted to a stop.

I did still find a rotating disappearance of my panties though. So THAT was still happening.

It was around this time that Martin and I began wondering about Danny's plan for college. Though he was only a year younger than Chris, he was actually 2 grades behind. He was held back a year because he became emotionally unstable after his mother's death. Even when he adjusted to life without her, there were times so glum that we weren't even sure he was going to graduate. But he did, and we were proud of him.

Since then, we've tried to be patient and give him a chance to find his own plan. We would've loved for him to go to college like Chris, but that path isn't for everyone. Not to keep comparing him to our son, but as soon as the ink on his diploma was dry, he practically broke the sound barrier to get out of our town. He enjoyed life living at the dorm, and only came home when he wanted to wash clothes or eat our food.

But Danny seemed to have no motivation about the next stage in his life. He worked his part time job, but that was it. Mostly he just sat in his room and played on his computer.

I was worried about this. I didn't want him to be a 30-year-old still living in the same room he grew up in. And I could tell Martin was getting frustrated with his lack of ambition. All our inquiries about his plans were met with a nonchalant shrug and a "I don't know".

Because I knew how my husband could get, I told him to back off and let me talk to Danny. My Martin can often come off as a bit...rough. I knew his frustrations were coming from a place of love and worry, but it could do more harm than good. So, I convinced him to give me room and let me see if I could cajole some answers and possibly open up a constructive conversation.

So, one Friday evening, I put my work aside and knocked on Danny's door. When I got the okay to come in, I entered and sat on his bed. As usual, he was in front of his computer.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked casually.

"Working on my game."

I thought he was trying to say he was playing a game, but he meant what he said. He was WORKING ON A GAME. As in, developing it himself.

"Wait...what? You're actually making a game?"

Proudly, he said, "Yeah."

When I first came in here, my plan was to make some small talk and try to steer the conversation in the direction I wanted it to go. Now, I was truly invested in what he was saying.

"Tell me about it." I said, scooting across the bed to sit close to him. I came close enough for me to rest my chin on his shoulder as I leaned on him from behind. With the two of us facing his monitor, I listened intently as he explained what his game was about. It was some kind of fantasy RPG (role playing game, for all you noobs).

He only had a few of the characters developed. The main character was extremely well done. I couldn't help noticing that it looked a lot like him. I teased him about that, which made him blush. He showed me another character, who didn't resemble anyone I knew, but it was great, nonetheless.

"Oh my god! Danny! This is amazing!" I gushed.

"It's not much yet." He said, downplaying this incredible accomplishment in the making. "I still have a long ways to go. Eventually, I'm hoping to finish enough of it so I can sell the idea to one of the major companies. I just have to get it working well enough to impress someone."

I was astonished, to put it mildly. Danny wasn't just some gamer hiding out in his bedroom and wasting his life away. He was a genius who had a plan, and he was doing it his way.

I kissed him on his blushing cheek before saying, "I'm so proud of you.

He smiled shyly and shrugged.

There was another character that he hadn't shown me yet -- a witch. Her bio said she was some sort of mentor to the main character. She sounded awesome.

"Show me this one." I said curiously, pointing to it.

He instantly got nervous and shifted in his seat. Quickly, he said, "Oh, I'm still working on her."

"Well, show me what you've got so far."

I could feel his hesitation. He tried to change the subject, but that just made me more curious. So, I put my hand on his thigh, looked at him intently, and asked, "Are you hiding something?"

He sighed. Then, he relented, but felt the need to give me an ominous, preliminary warning.

"Auntie Ronnie, I...uhhhh...want you to keep an open mind. Let me explain before you jump to conclusions."

"Ummmm...okay." I said, now feeling alarmed and impatient. He hit a couple buttons with his keyboard, and a picture of the witch appeared.

I let out a gasp.

She looked like...me. I mean...JUST LIKE ME. She was a hypersexualized version of me, but definitely me. My avatar was a bit slimmer in the waist and a bit younger in the face, but he didn't miss the chance to give her my busty chest.

My chin lifted from his shoulder, and I leaned back away from him. He must have been expecting my shocked reaction because he started talking immediately. He was talking fast and doing a lot of it, but none of his words made any sense. All I saw was me standing there on his monitor wearing a slutty, open-cleavage, form fitting dress that had a large split up one side. On the visible leg that was sticking out, I was wearing some thigh-high net stockings.

I turned to him with questioning eyes. In a voice still mired in disbelief, I asked him, "Is that how you see me?"

"No Auntie Ronnie, it's not." He said emphatically, waving his hands in surrender and looking at me with big eyes.

"Then why am I on your computer like that?"

"Because...I...I just..."

Whatever excuse he was going to come up with died in his mouth. His eyes fell to the ground, and a look of shame filled his face.

"I'm sorry." He finally said.

I could do nothing but sit there flabbergasted and stare at myself. On the one hand, I was hot as hell! Or at least in his mind I was. I mean, sure, this woman on the screen didn't have stretch marks from Chris' big head distorting my body. She stood there, smiling sexily at us with her full bosom popping out of that ridiculous dress.

Of course, there was that elephant in the room. Neither of us were ready to show our hand in that regard.

Danny finally met my eyes, and in a soft voice, he said, "I just think you're the most beautiful woman in the world, Auntie Ronnie. I couldn't think of anyone else to model her after."

I have to be honest. I melted when I heard that. He looked so vulnerable, and it sounded so heartfelt. All of my worries seemed unimportant.

So, I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. Our cheeks touched intimately as we did so.

When I released him, I touched his cheek with my hand. After giving him a regretful smile, I said, "You know you have to change her, right? You can't model a character like that after me. I'm your Aunt. I understand it, but other people might not. I mean, what would Martin do if he saw that? Or Chris?"

He let out a sigh and nodded as I lovingly rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"I guess you're right." He said, his shoulders slumping at the admission.

This conversation was starting to feel sad. It shouldn't have. This was a major accomplishment he was working for. So, I tried to lighten the mood by asking him to show me some of the gameplay. He happily obliged me. I think he welcomed the subject change just as much as I did.

As he showed me things about his game, we talked about a myriad of subjects. As I've mentioned before, Danny isn't one to open up. He usually keeps to himself. The fact that he was willing to hold a conversation with me about his life told me a lot about how much he trusts me. He may even trust me more than he did Martin.

Overall, we had a good talk. I was meaning to pry a little bit and pull tidbits of information about his plans for the future, but it turned out that I didn't have to. He freely told me everything.

He explained to me that he'd been planning this video game since the 10th grade. All the money from every job he had was spent buying the computer he now was using. This wasn't just a normal gaming PC you'd buy at Best Buy or Walmart. No, he bought the parts for this computer and built it himself. All the programs he had on it, he bought and installed himself. Now, he had a supercomputer with 4 monitors that was worth somewhere in the thousands.

I thought I knew everything about my nephew, but in our two-hour conversation, I found out that I didn't know him at all. When I left his room, my entire perception of him had changed.

I reported the findings of my investigation to Martin, whose proud smile told me he was in the same awe I was.

"That sounds pretty cool. Maybe I should go in there and check it out for myself." He said excitedly.

My slutty avatar flashed in my head. I quickly shut down that horrible idea. The last thing we needed was for him to start asking questions.

Trying to make my voice sound as nonchalant as possible, I said, "He's kinda shy about it. I had to practically twist his arm. I think you should hold off on that until he feels comfortable enough to come to us with it. That way, we can celebrate with him.