Me and Georgina Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Paul, oh...Paul, I want to 'cum' so much now. You three young men have really got me on a high, you naughty boys, but I want satisfying now. Please, Paul, just, just...,' but I pushed her anus around, as wide as I could with one finger, and then I slipped out of Georgina's body and played my cock over her moistened bud. She sighed a sigh of resignation, and I held myself against her. The guys were watching intently as I held her hip firmly and pushed into her a tiny way. It opened Georgina's ass and her bud was stretched round the helmet of my cock. It caused a little, muffled scream but lots of short breaths and sighs.

'It hurts but it's wonderful. God Paul, oh...yes, yes,' and I pushed myself into Georgina's mature, white ass. I held onto her little red skirt, bunched round her middle, and pulled in as much as I could. Her ass opened like butter and I began to fuck her. There were no cameras this time. The boys just sat and enjoyed, and I just wanted to fuck Georgina up the ass until I splashed deep inside her, and I also wanted to bring this gorgeous, sexy woman to her own shattering climax.

'You're still good, Georgina. You are very, very good, and I love taking control of you. I will look after you, and take care of you, and you will produce moments like these.' I heaved right into her ass again and felt her skin envelop around my cock. It was like a glove. She loved my words.

'If that's what you want, Pa...ohhhh...If that's what you want, just take care of me, because I enjoy being your lady and acting like a very naughty woman for you, Paul. Ohhhhhhhhh, I can feel you right up inside me again. Don't stop, don't stop, please,' and I wasn't going to. I pushed harder and quicker, Georgina's sighs were shorter and more intense and I knew she was going to orgasm within moments. I wanted to push her over the edge.

'Have you enjoyed being a toy for us this afternoon, Georgina? Have you enjoyed satisfying three young men? You have submitted quite wonderfully, and there will be many more occasions Georgina. Now push your ass back, woman, I'm going to fire my 'cum' right into your ass. Come on, Georgina, push, push hard.' I grabbed her waist and really pulled her back onto my cock, and she was more than helpful, ramming back into me so that my groin collided with her ass every time I lunged up into her bottom. She suddenly screamed quietly under her breath and froze. Her body seemed to convulse and I could see the shivers move all around her, and this spurred me on to my own orgasm.

I thrust into the white ass a few more strokes and then I joined Georgina in losing all my energy as the orgasm took over my body. I spurted into the depths of her ass and I seemed to go on for ever, leaning over the luscious mature body as I became empty. She looked fantastic, she'd felt fantastic and she was going to be a wonderful, wonderful plaything. All four of us were satisfied and exhausted, and I allowed Georgina to slump forward onto the rug as my cock slipped from her bottom.

'Ohh, my God, Paul! It feels as though you are still inside me, filling me up,' she groaned, but her body lay like a contented kitten curled up on a cushion.

I had wanted this to be an enjoyable weekend, but I had not imagined that two American students were going to join me in abusing and enjoying the delights of my partner. It had been phenomenal and when Georgina turned her head and smiled up at me, I knew that she had enjoyed the episode as well. We gradually gained our composure and became decently dressed again, and we sat in the dunes chatting for about another half hour or so. The students were going to stay another day, or so, on the Island, travelling round before heading for other parts of the UK. We exchanged addresses and Emails so that we could possibly exchange photos and, if we were ever in America, we said we'd look them up.

Eventually, Georgina and I headed back to the ferry and spent all the journey on the top deck enjoying the sun going down across the water. The beautiful colours were magnificent on the sea, and the horizon was like a golden flower. We reached the pub back in the New Forest just after 10 and were greeted by a room full of people, all enjoying what seemed like a riotous evening. As we enjoyed a well-deserved drink, the landlord sidled across to us, we chatted about the trip we had enjoyed to the Isle of Wight, and then he said,

'I'm celebrating 5 years as landlord of this pub tonight. When we shut in an hour or so, a few friends are invited to stay here and continue enjoying a drink on the house. Please join me, and we can have a bit of a celebration and a private party.' I looked at Georgina who looked quite exhausted from her day's activities, but I wondered if this might be an opportunity to further train her in bringing me voyeuristic pleasures...But that's another story!!