Me & Katie in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need a shower before breakfast don't you?"

"We (plural) need a (singular) shower?" I asked.

Katie didn't actually answer me, she simply took me by the hand and we headed for the shower.

The shower cubicle had plenty of room for two and was very luxurious, the cascade from the main shower head was massive so we could easily both get some spray on us at the same time, and there were secondary jets at chest, naval, and thigh heights. We switched everything on and enjoyed soaping each other from head to toe.

"Cleanliness is very important to me Alan, make sure you get in to all the tight spots."

"I aim to please!" was my cheesy response.

I took the thick and creamy shower gel Katie had brought with her and squeezed a generous amount into the palm of my hand, I slowly worked it into her skin, creating a rich lather that made her very slippery and sensual. I washed and rinsed her all over twice, just to make sure she was as clean as she'd asked to be.

After I'd spun her around a few times to give her a thorough rinsing I lined her body up very carefully with the jets that were spouting water from the wall. I slipped in close behind her. Washing was definitely over and it was playtime again. I ran my finger up and down her pussy lips and worked her clit gently, I'd positioned her so one of the jets coming from the wall was pounding the very top of her mound, the water cascading downwards over her neatly trimmed landing strip and over my fingers as they danced on her pleasure centres. She was now standing on tip toes and arching her back further and further to give the jet a better angle on her pussy, with the back of her head resting on my shoulder, she'd thrown her arms backwards even further so she could hold on to the back of my neck for stability, she came very loudly and her knees wobbled like crazy, it looked so intense. I turned off the shower, carefully wrapped her up in towels and carried her over to our bed to dry off.

We ordered a room service continental breakfast which we ate on the balcony in our robes and slippers, it seemed like we were a married couple, but I couldn't stop thinking that I'd betrayed Penny, which I most definitely had. Alright, technically no part of me had actually entered Katie yet but it seemed only a matter of time, line or no line.

After breakfast Katie announced that she was going to wear her daring bikini that day but she'd need a little help with some pruning first. She went into the bathroom and brought out the shaving kit from my washbag. She sat at the head of the bed and opened her robe, then handed me my beard clippers that I use to keep my stubble short and neat.

"Can you give my landing strip a quick mow before I shave it off? It's easier on the skin the shorter it is before I get the blade on it."

As I switched the small clippers on I knew she'd enjoy their vibrations as long as I was careful and steady with my hand. As her pussy was so nicely trimmed already it barely took any time at all to give it a trim. I asked if I could do the shaving as well and reluctantly she agreed. I only shave my face properly for special occasions so I think she wasn't sure of my skills with a razor.

First I slowly massaged the pre-shave oil in, to soften the hairs and provide an easy glide. I followed that up with a good lathering with a rich foam. It seemed overkill for such a small strip but I wanted to do a good job and I definitely didn't want to give Katie any razor burn. My razor is one of those that although it's a manual, it has a small battery in it to provide a slight vibration. Katie appreciated this as I cleared away the few hairs that made up her landing strip, I looked around for other stray hairs around her pussy and towards her anus but there were very few - she either has a very regular routine of tidying herself up in that area or she visits a spa for a pro to do it for her. Once she was completely clean shaven I carefully wiped her down with a clean flannel and slowly rubbed in a small amount of my after shave balm which thankfully was alcohol-free so didn't sting. I'd barely finished gently rubbing it in when she jumped up and ran into the bathroom to admire my handiwork in the mirror. She also changed into her bikini in there. This seemed odd at first given what I'd just done to her but she wanted the grand reveal. When she came out I was speechless, the bikini was basically obscene. I didn't think it was actually possible to cover up her nipples and pussy using any less fabric than with her other bikinis, but some wicked person had managed it.

"That looks amazing, but I'm not sure I want my fake wife to show the rest of the hotel more of that last percent."

"Don't be a prude; there are lots of girls out there wearing this kind of thing. Just enjoy the looks on people's faces when they see it!"

We went to the pool and found some loungers, they weren't right by the pool and they weren't tucked away in the corner, but they were in a high traffic area. As the other couples went by, I really enjoyed the people-watching aspect - Some tried not to look, some tried to hide their stares behind sunglasses, some were told off by their wives, some couples gave each other little smiles and looks denoting they both appreciated Katie's body as much as I did.

We lay there pretty much all day enjoying watching the people watching Katie, she loved the attention and I must admit I felt a sense of pride when other men gave me a nod as they passed by to show they thought Katie was hot and I must be doing something right to have such a fine woman at my side.

The rest of the day was an absolute blur, we got chatting to loads of new people in the bar that night, it seemed everybody staying at the hotel knew who we were and suddenly wanted to come and talk to us. We were so tired out by the day's activities we didn't have the energy to mess around when we got back to the room, we just went to bed together like a normal couple, me in my boxers and Katie snuggled in close in her panties.

Still to Come:

Me, Katie and the Couples massage

Derick the maintenance man and the reggae party

The really naughty Video Chat

Under the blanket on the night flight home

Back at home with Penny and Katie