Me and Marcy

Story Info
Lisa and Marcy Marry.
2.5k words
4.2
1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Marcy and I did it...we got married. The wedding was quaint and we had only a few friends but it was marvelous. After the reception we drove up to my cabin in the mountains for our honeymoon. The weather was cold but no predictions of snow. The trip took a couple of hours along I-87. We arrived at the cabin around noon.

As soon as we got there we unpacked the 4x4 and I got the generator going since there was no electricity in the cabin. Marcy brought in the food which we made sure we had plenty of. We then unpacked and lit a nice fire in the fireplace.

We fixed a nice lunch and then, as newly married couples do, headed to the bedroom for some loving. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than two women making love together. It's sensual and extremely sexy and satisfying.

As we we enjoying each other, my mind raced back to when I first met Marcy. It was at a friend's house. I couldn't help not noticing her. She was about 5'7", maybe 40, very nice toned figure, a little grey in her hair, her blue eyes were stunning and I could tell she was well endowed. I was stricken with her elegance and beauty. I remembered that I was immediately attracted towards her.

Now, as we were being intimate I remember chatting with her and felt a sort of bonding even though I didn't know if she enjoyed women as much as I did. But, I soon found out we had that in common.

One thing led to another and before long we got married and here we were in our bed making love. For the rest of the day, we did everything two women could do sexually.

Finally, it was dinner time and we had a very nice dinner with wine and candlelight. It was so romantic. After dinner we cleaned up and put everything away. We were getting ready to enjoy each other again in bed when we heard banging on our front door. We hurriedly threw on our short bathrobes and peaked out the window to see a man there in the dark. I asked who it was and what he wanted. He said he got lost and was in an accident and needed help.

We opened the door and let him in out of the darkness.

I said, "What on earth are you doing up here at this time of night"

He replied, "I was driving up to see my wife at the convention center and my GPS died and I got lost. Then my car wound up in a ditch. I saw a light from the distance and followed it to you. Can you help me?"

Marcy then said, "Sure, come in. What's your name?"

"It's Tony."

"I'm Marcy and this is my wife Lisa. You sit by the fire and we'll get you something hot to drink. Why don't you call your wife while you're waiting for your coffee?"

We heard him trying to call but he wasn't successful.

"Tony, don't worry. Cell service is sporadic up here. We will try in the morning. Now have your coffee. Do you want something to eat?"

He drank his coffee ate some food and by now was calmer.

As he was having his coffee we chatted.

I said, "So, why is your wife at the convention center?"

Tony replied, "She's a big shot marketing executive for a huge porno company. They are having a show up there and she runs the exhibit. I was going to surprise her."

"Wow...that must be interesting."

"Yeah, it is. Sometimes it bothers me though."

Marcy asked, "In what way?"

Tony answered, "I knew what she did before we got married and we made an agreement. She told me that sometimes in order to get a huge contract she had to demonstrate her wares to clients, if you know what I mean? She agreed to let me enjoy myself if the occasion arose and we would both be ok with it."

I said, "So, you both can fuck others without any repercussion.I think that's great."

After awhile, as we chatted I blurted out, "Tony, I've seen you in pornos. Am I correct?"

"Yes. You probably saw my wife too then. She goes by the name Sable."

"I knew you looked familiar."

Tony said, "By the way, may I ask what you two beautiful women are doing up here anyway?"

Marcy replied, "We are on our honeymoon."

Tony smiled and replied, "Oops, I guess I've fucked that up for you ladies. May I ask if you two are lesbians?"

Marcy answered, "No. We are both Bi sexual. Why do you ask?"

"No particular reason."

I then said, "It's not a problem. We are up here for the week."

By this time it was getting real late.

I said, "Look Tony, you can sleep in the chair or on the floor near the fireplace or you can sleep in our bed. That's up to you.

"Sure, that's not a problem. But I don't have anything to wear to bed. I'll have to sleep in my briefs."

I replied, "That's not a problem. You don't have to wear anything or you can stay in your undies."

Marcy and I laughed and then I said, "Hmmm, I don't see that as a problem."

Tony looked perplexed. Then Marcy said, "Tony, if you must know Lisa and I are up here on our honeymoon. We just got married and neither of us brought anything to wear in bed as there wasn't going to be a need."

"Oh, my God, I'm ruining your honeymoon. I'm so sorry."

I said, "Tony, no you're not. It will be fine. So we will all sleep in our bed."

I then said, "It's late and it's time for bed. Marcy and I slipped out of our short robes and we were naked. Tony removed his jeans and top and he was now also in his briefs. I got a glimpse of his bulge and it looked like he was well equipped.

We got into bed with Tony on the outside and me and Marcy hugging and kissing. Just then Tony said, "It's ok if you old married couple want to make love. I'll just lay here and enjoy the sounds." As he laughed.

I replied, "Trust me Tony, we won't let you being her stop us."

We all laughed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up first. I threw my short robe and looked out only to see about 8" of snow.

I woke up Marcy..."Marcy, there is a lot of snow out there. Nobody is going anywhere

"Oh, fuck. Now what do we do?"

Just then Tony woke up. I could see that his cock was hard. "Tony, there is a problem. Look outside." He looked outside and gasped. "What the hell am I going to do now?"

"Try calling your wife.". He did but no service.

After panic subsided we had breakfast and tried to come up with a plan.

I said, "Look, we have enough food. The generator is full and we are ok here. But, we aren't going anywhere so Tony is stuck here."

Tony replied, "I am so sorry for fucking things up for you. I really am."

Marcy replied, "It's not your fault. Things happen and we have to make the best of it."

"True but I was supposed to be rehearsing for a new porno and it looks like I am not

going to be able to do that now."

I said, "Is there anything we can do to help?"

"I don't think you would want to help me rehearse my scenes."

Marcy said, "Sure we would."

Tony smiled and replied, "Marcy, I do porno. I'm supposed to be doing a movie about me fucking women in different scenes. But thanks anyway."

Then I yelled out, "We'll do it."

Marcy and Tony looked at me.

"Let me explain."

I continued, "Marcy and I are bi, so fucking a guy is ok. We are up here for our honeymoon which entails a lot of sex anyway. And, I don't know about Marcy, but I wouldn't mind some cock too. If Marcy is ok with it, we can still have our honeymoon even with Tony here. Nothing has changed. What do you say?"

Marcy said it was ok with her and Tony said it was fine with him. So over breakfast I told them about the scenes and how I was supposed to act. Since there was no script Tony had to wing it. After breakfast we took showers and got ready.

As Tony was preparing, I whispered to Marcy, "Are you sure you're ok with this? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I'm fine with it Lisa. It should be fun."

Just then Tony joined us. He told us that he remembered the first scene which was to be him and one girl I'm bed. He asked who wanted to go first. I told him I would since it was my idea. He told me to put on my jeans and a top...and he would also get dressed...then he would take me to the bedroom and strip off my clothes and get me on the bed...then he would get undressed and join me in fucking.

By now we were ready. Marcy sat on a chair and would record the scene on her phone. When Tony was ready we started...

Scene.....

Tony took me into the bedroom...stripped off my clothes and got me on the bed as I watched him remove his clothes and finally his cock was free from its confine. He moved toward me and joined me on the bed. He started making out with me, kissing me, sucking my nipples, sliding his fingers in my cunt. I was able to move mouth over his shaft and started sucking his cock. After a few minutes he then put me on my back and mounted me. I could feel his big cock easing itself all the way into my cunt until his balls were pressed against me. He started fucking me slowly at first then picked up the pace. Soon, he was ready to cum. He then whispered to me that the script had him cumming on my tits and face. He yelled out that he was going to cum. He pulled out his cock, gave it a few jerks and flooded my face, tits, mouth and hair with tons of cum until he was drained. Then he fell to the side.

Marcy yelled out, "That was fantastic. Great job you two."

Tony and I rested a bit, almost two hours before the next scene was shot.

We had lunch and checked out the weather which sucked. So we finished lunch and this time it was Marcy's turn.

Tony said this scene was going to be anal scene where he catches the girl masturbating and teaches her a lesson.

This time I was doing the filming.

The scene started as Marcy was on the bed with her legs spread and she was using a dildo on her cunt...Tony catches her and after some screaming, he has her get on all fours and kneels behind her. I get a close up video of his big cock sliding i yo heg ass and completely disappearing in her. His balls pressed up against her. He wasted no time in fucking her ass as her tits were swaying back and forth as she moaned in pain and pleasure. It didn't take him long before he was ready to cum. I could see his balls expanding and contracting and ready to cum. Just then he pulled his cock out a bit and I could see his cum shooting into her ass and down onto her slit. He shot even more cum than before.

I stopped recording and told them both that they were terrific. We rested until dinner time.

Tony tried his phone again but still no luck.

At dinner Tony said, "You ladies were terrific. Would you be interested in doing a porno?"

I almost choked on my food as did Marcy.

I replied, "Tony, that is very flattering but I don't think so."

Then Marcy said, "Wait Lisa. What would we have to do Tony?"

"I can arrange for you to do a lesbian porno...just the two of you."

"Just me and Lisa?"

"Yes."

I said, "How much would we be paid?"

"I don't know. The producer would have to see a demo and then tell you."

"Give us a general number?"

"I'm guessing anywhere around $100,000."

"Each or both?"

"Oh no, each."

"We will have to think about it."

"I have an idea. Why not do a demo video while you are on your honeymoon? We can do it tonight and I could send him the video if I ever get internet. Look, it's not something odd. You women are on your honeymoon, right?"

Marcy and I thought about it and said we would do it.

Dinner was fantastic and then we cleaned up. Tony tried calling his wife and somehow the call went through. We heard him talking and then he hung up.

"How did it go Tony?" I asked.

"Fine. She told me to enjoy myself." And we all laughed.

Before we started we checked the snow and it had stopped snowing. Usually they start plowing immediately so I told Tony he might be able to get his car taken care of and on his way tomorrow.

We were ready to try our hand at making a porno demo. Marcy and I got on the bed while Tony stood up taking video. Immediately Marcy and I started making out. Kissing and slipping our tongues in each other's mouth. We sucked each other's erect nipples and played with our tits. Eventually we got into 69 and were eating each other. We completely forgot about Tony and just made love to each other.

I got Marcy on all fours and got behind her. My tongue easily found its way into her asshole as she fingered herself. Eventually, we shifted ourselves and she had her tongue in my asshole. We were both ready to have an orgasm when I put Marcy on her back and I mounted her and we began rubbing our pussies together feverishly and then both of screaming out that we were going to cum...and we did. Our bodies shook and rose numerous times as the waves of pleasure shook our entire beings. We almost passed out and fell softly to the side.

Tony let us rest and when we finally did get out of bed he said, "While you to newlyweds were resting I was able to forward your demo to the producer. He quickly responded, "Sign them up...offering them $200,000 each for at least one movie. Advise if interested."

"Well ladies...yes or no?"

*****

Should they or shouldn't they? You decide and let me know.