Me and Mont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped between his legs and he moved his up and out. I sat down with my legs extended under his thighs with his dick right in front of me. It was bigger than I thought. It was tilted up towards his head, a perfect angle for penetration. There was a roundish ridge down the bottom. His foreskin was down. I reached and put my hand around him above his sack and softly pulled down. His foreskin followed.

With his foreskin stretched out but not tight I slid my hand down the shaft, keeping the foreskin where it was until the skin on his sack stretched down some. It looked to be about 9 inches. More than two inches around. You would not believe how much my vagina was jumping and how ragged I was breathing but I wanted to do this. It was my first time. I held the foreskin down and reached for the head with my fingers and ran around it. It was smooth and not slippery at all.

I moved a little more up under his thighs and played with the whole thing until a bubble appeared. I spread it out and I waited for more and it soon came. Now he was slippery. I could have just as easily spread some of mine around on him but didn't think of that.

I had to keep in mind we were going to look at each other's package, not start a fuckathon. That wasn't easy to do. I had some exposure to 'packages' at the hospital, not much, and the stories were to die for but I was struck dumb at how big he was. Wow. Things were going to happened in my panties for a few days.

I leaned forward and pulled him backwards and peered right down on his sperm place. Pee was a guy thing not a girls. Squeezing, it opened up a little and I fingered it. He liked that. I worked his foreskin up over the head. It was slippery now and it was easy. It didn't go all the way over. It would when he was down I supposed. I pulled his foreskin back down and he undulated. He liked that so I did it again and he undulated again. He was sending a message.

I got down to his balls. I had to slip back a little so I could see. I lifted them way up and could see where his shaft went into his butt. I wondered where it anchored down inside. So his balls were just a growth hanging onto his dick. Well, so were my boobs. I slipped both hands down on the bottom of his buns and worked my way under to the top and curled over and pulled down through his crack and out the bottom.

That was fun so I did it a couple more times. I got back to his shaft and pinched the skin and pulled out a little. It was really loose. I put a hand around just under the foreskin under the helmet. Also a hand around about the middle and started slowly working him up and down. I looked up into his eyes and said, "I'm going to do one of my special sexual things." He smiled and said, 'ok'.

I moved up under his legs a little closer and continuing to slowly pump up and down on his dick. I leaned over and tongued it, pushing into his sperm place. That got a really nice grunt. I smiled right around my tongue but didn't quit. Wetting his head completely I enveloped him down below his foreskin and working it with my tongue got it back up over the head. Then I started working it down and up with my lips. Sometimes I left it down and just used my lips.

I said, "Would this be a good time for you to blast off?"

He said, "I'm getting to the point where I don't have to make that decision. Please continue." So I did.

I absolutely had a horrible fight with myself over the next few minutes on whether to let him go in the air or do my first sperm meet. I had a great desire for both but really wanted to see what happened when he let go. Later he would probably be somewhere else when he did that and I might not have the chance.

I kept pumping and at a greater length and working his head with my tongue and lips and his foreskin. It was my first but we learn. He was undulating now and then and I was watching for it.

I saw his stomach disappear downward and his dick pump straight up and I pulled off just in time and a big spurt of sperm popped up into the air and landed up above his belly button. I kept pumping, at a good pace and here it came again, landing about the same place. Then more, and again. Then it was less and finally just a smidgen when he squeezed. I slowed down and then pumped from the bottom all the way up and some more oozed out.

I just had to taste it so I did. Then some more. He was watching and smiling. He started going down and I stayed with it. He handed me my wine and he got less hard and flopped down some. With my boobs and tuff he wasn't going to get really down. I played with his buns and rubbed his thighs and stomach and balls and he looked like he was sleeping, his wine on his stomach, hand around it.

I slowly pushed my pussy into his crotch, just a little, and kept it up. Then I put a finger on his sperm place. His foreskin almost covering it. A couple of minutes and his dick moved. Getting harder. Coming up. I rubbed a hand right under through his butt crack. Getting harder, coming up. He smiled and said, "My time."

There was just a wide drooping curl left in his dick when we switched. It flopped around some. I had to be wet. I guess he would contend with that.

Mont said, "Start wherever you would like."

I got in the same position he did. My boobs up and legs opened which opened my slit more nicely. He lay down beside me and stared at my boobs. Feasting. He started on the edge of the nearest one, with his lips and tongue. No hickeys. He messed with my areolas and slowly got into my nipples. He was up over my chest so he could get to both.

Mont actually lightly bit my nipples. He could get my whole areola in his mouth, suck, and let me slide out and hold my nipples between his teeth and then his lips, sucking along the way. It was to die for. I had to make myself stay away from his dick. It was just right there at my hip.

Eventually he got down there. He looked and played around and poked and felt, just a little, and pushed and lifted and pulled and sniffed. After all it was just a looksee. He pulled my hood back and up a long ways so he could see my clit. It was a looksee but that felt good. He went back to looksee there several times. Ok by me. Particularly cause he fingered my clit so he could see the underside clearly. He had to press his face down almost inside my slit to see the underside but it was still a looksee.

At 62 Mont had probably seen a number of packages but he still acted curious. Sure. He sat up and said, "Would you like one of the special sexual things?"

I happily shook my head 'yes' and he got out of bed and went and got something. Kneeling beside me he said, "If it would be ok for me to play inside your vagina with my dick put this band aid around me where I have to stop and can't go any further inside."

He was kneeling beside my chest, sticking almost straight up. I closed my legs and squeezed everything I had and looked at his dick. If I put the band aid on I was about to lose a certain portion of my virginity. I felt like an idiot with my mouth hanging open so I closed it. I reached over and got the band aid and worked a little with my finger nails and finally got the sleeve off. I got the glue covers off and reached out and judged distance and changed my mind a couple of times.

The head was really big. I finally put it against the side so it wrapped up over and down under. I figured he could see it from the top or bottom there. No matter where I put it I knew it would be wrong. The top edge was about twice the depth of the head down. I had to put it where it was exceptional fun for Mont. I would survive or I would have a great revelation, whatever that meant. I don't know why I didn't just take a pass.

He kissed me and slipped between my legs. I lifted my knees up and had my feet out. He had plenty of room with those narrow hips. He moved in and I couldn't help lifting my legs higher. He played with me with his fingers and smiled and winked and stuck his tongue out at me. Looking right at me he tilted his dick down and put it right against my entrance, without looking.

He left it there a few moments and pushed ever so slightly. The feeling was exquisite. I could hardly breathe. I could see fairly well and saw the band aid up on his dick. He had a way to go. He tried to go around in a circle but failed miserably, only going in a little further. He looked down and sucked on his lips and smiled at me again. He had to be nervous.

He started slow, going in a little at a time but it was a fuck, pure and simple. There was no pain with his size, just an expansion feeling and fullness. Then he pulled out completely. I looked in his eyes and he was still smiling. He reached over and got a tube I hadn't noticed and lubed his dick and my opening. I felt him in a little with his finger, rotating around then he started again.

It was noticeable smoother, easier, more comfortable. Starting slow again he moved in a little further every time his hips moved. I thought maybe he was in about eleven or twelve inches but I could still see the band aid. A ways to go yet. Mont was fucking me. I moved my ass upward and back. I was fucking him. He smiled wider.

We kept it up in small increments until he got to the top of the band aid and he said, "Let me know when you want to stop. I'm good to go. We'll count this as both special sexual things. If it will be more comfortable put your legs on my shoulders. This is really fun."

I closed my eyes and lay back and fucked. He pulled back a little once. I must have pushed past the band aid but we were quickly back to normal. We must have fucked half an hour. We tried several little changes. They all worked. I think he was in near or at my g-spot. Two times his head is a long way. My bad.

I squeezed him and he stopped and we lay down spooning and went to sleep. Up to the kitchen to eat and we nighted until the next day. The next morning he gave me the band aid for a souvenir. It was so nice of Mont.

It was sometimes the next day when I froze my face and broke out in a big smile. It dawned on me that when he pushed in me his foreskin stretched down his dick and his head poked out a lot further before the band aid got to my vagina entrance. We had a really nice fuck and he was well past my g-spot place. I never told him I knew.

A couple of days later, afternoon, we were down town browsing and stopped to eat. It was private so I said, "Mont, I want to give you something to think about. As long as you want, no hurry. I want to accomplish two or three things. I want to find out what it's like to live with a guy. Not a little. A lot. I want to use the same bedroom, the same bathroom, same closets, trip over the same shoes and wash clothes mixed together.

"Two weeks to a month, long enough to know what it's really like. Long enough to get over stupid's. I want to sleep in the same bed and wrangle around and breathe on each other and snore. When you feel the time is right, when you've got me really turned on I want to be seduced. Fully, the good stuff.

"However you like except I would like to be able to remember all the little things as long as I live. After that I'm yours any time we get the urge." I smiled and said, "I'd also like to do it in those other ways and other places. Not that you do but just in case."

He looked at me and ate his sandwich for four or five minutes. That's a long time when you're waiting. Then he said, "I would love to do that. Two conditions. One, in a month or two or three or so you go out with some guys, or girls. Pick good ones. You know how. Two, think about being a fuck buddy with me. We might can get together once in a while after you've started a career or whatever. That last one isn't a deal breaker."

***

The bathroom had two sinks and sometimes we brushed our teeth together and sometimes showered together. I learned his habits and he taught me mine. I learned some neat shortcuts to everything. Neither one of us snored. Sometimes he fucked my butt in his sleep. Not in but wow. I didn't complain. He never heard my vibe that I noticed. It was a quiet one. We lived in the same bedroom for almost four months. It was completely satisfying and wonderful. Mont was a gentlemen.

About the third night, sometimes after midnight he woke me up by nibbling on my nipples. We both slept nude. He slid down and played a few short minutes then fucked me in my vagina with his tongue then moved up to my clit with a finger in my vagina, then two. He didn't spend long on my clit.

From the time I was conscious it was nothing but sex, no distractions or other thoughts. That was probably the point. I was filled with an image of his dick moving around down there. My vagina was already his when he was on my nipples. I couldn't get my legs open fast enough.

He got on and was in me about as much as he did before when we were doing the package thing. Hands under my shoulders and soft kissing and he pressed and let my walls respond and didn't stop doing that. It was smooth so I knew he lubed us up. It took a little while to stretch me but I loved every little second. When he got all the way to his balls he settled in.

At 62 he could hold back and knew how to work the g-spot and clit during a fuck. I had three orgasms and he had one that I knew about, near the end. He only went faster when he got close but slowed down during. I had my legs around him and my hands on his butt as much as I could. Sometimes I worked up into him and sometimes I just enjoyed it. Those three orgasms was probably the most satisfying sexual relief I've ever felt.

Towards the end of the fourth month I invited a guy to come spend the night. Mont made himself scarce but was happy with me. The next night Mont and I had a highly sensual sexual extended orgasmic roaring night. It was glorious. One time we even had a threesome with a friend of his. His friend was 61. He was as good as Mont. The things two guys that experienced can do to a girl. Wow was it naughty.

12