Me and My Cousin

Story Info
Finally get to fuck my fantasy cousin.
1.7k words
4.26
28.6k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is just too unreal. Where do I even begin. I guess I should start with the dream that sparked this adventure.

The other morning I woke up with a throbbing cock. I was having the best dream in which a photographer had used my camera to photo my cousin in what started as a boudoir session that turned pornographic. My cousin is 45 and I am 37. She has always been what I would call beautiful with brown hair, brown eye, olive skin and nice curves. For her age and the fact that she has 4 kids she still has an amazing body. She is about 5'4" and probably weighs about 170. She has a slight mom belly, but in recent years she has acquired a nice large set of tits. As for me I am 5'10 fair complexion, mousy hair with a dad bod. I don't have an impressive cock but it does the job and is longer than the average size when hard.

So back to my dream. In my dream I picked up my camera and found these photos. They were my cousin and the lighting was just right to create a sexy mood. She had on a black sheer robe that showed lacy black lingerie. The poses went from mild to wild. Then I scrolled onto what until this point had been jackpot. It was a photo of my cousin with no top on. Her back was arched and her hair fell perfectly behind her. Her legs were splayed across the bench she was sitting and her nipples were standing at attention. It was about then that I woke up. I could feel my cock pulse with my heartbeat. I gave it a slight squeeze and a few strokes. That led to me jerking off to completion. I closed my eyes and saw my cousin splayed over that bench. It was minutes before I was shooting cum into the air.

I got up with the oddest feeling though that it all seemed too real. I knew though that it could not have happened because my cousin is ultra religious. As I was sitting here dissecting the events, my phone rang. It was my cousin Leslie. I stuttered and stammered as she asked if I remembered the other night. I asked what night. She retorted with I think you know. I went to my camera and cycled through the photos then I came to see one of Leslie completely nude, her pussy lips pressed gently against the chair. There was drip on the chair which told me that she had been excited.

I asked Leslie if we had fucked. She took a few seconds and with a dry sounding throat said we had not. There was a pause and she said l was hoping we could but it didn't happen. My cock was stirring and dripping with precum. This was slightly awkward because my wife was laying in bed still. She knew I was on the phone with my cousin so explaining my excitement was going to get complicated. I realised that Leslie was talking while I had been think and came back to as she said "when I saw your cock throbbing in your jeans it was almost too much!" She continued, "we simply tan out of time though as I had to get home to Steve and Chloe was on her way home. We finished our joints and I got rid of the evidence. It was late so leaving you sleeping did not trigger any warning bells with Chloe, at least I hope. But, I did put your cock in my mouth before tucking it back in your pants."

I was speechless! I didn't remember any of this, though I desperately wanted to. "Leslie, I am sorry I don't remember. I want to finish what we started. This time no pot!" We settled on meeting up on Friday evening. I told Chloe that I had to go to work and would be stuck there overnight.

Friday night came and I headed out. I had a reservation for the Renaissance Hotel, a nice king suite with a view of the river. Leslie showed up about 40 minutes after I did. We did have a glass of wine as we made small talk. Then Leslie said, "The other night sucking your cock just felt so right. I have been burning with desire to feel it slide into my pussy ever since."

I replied, "soon enough!" Closing the short distance between us, I reached up and with a gentle touch rubbed Leslie's cheek. I then leaned in and began to kiss her. It started as a peck but when I offered my tongue she didn't refuse. My hand move down her face tracing her neck. I followed further down her chest around her back which is when I noticed she had no bra on. I went all the way to her shirt hem and moved my hand under it. My hand traced back up bare skin causing Leslie to shiver until I met a large full breast. I gently worked my hand to find the nipple which was already hard. As my my fingertip flicked across it, Leslie began to breath harder. She pulled me in harder for a more passionate kiss.

I'm sure Leslie could feel my cock now throbbing against her abdomen. I had not worn any underwear and my cock was all over the place pulsing with my heartbeat. I can feel that my shorts were soaked with the precum that was leaking from the tip of my cock. It was then that I felt hands around my my pelvic region, I heard and felt my zipper unzip and two hands reached into my pants releasing my cock. Those hands were slowly working up and down my cock coating themselves and my throbbing cock in pre-cum. This is when the kiss broke and Leslie got down on her knees taking my cock in her mouth and began to give me the best blowjob I've ever had. It took everything I had in me not to come right there and just when I was about to blow I pulled my cock from her mouth stood her up later down in the bed pulling her pants off of her and buried my face in her pussy

I don't remember how long I was eating Leslie's pussy out what I do remember is how how amazing it tasted and the moans that were coming from her as her thighs wrapped around my face and the feeling when she came. I climbed back up her body, lined my cock up with her pussy and begin to fuck her right there. I was doing slow deep strokes and could feel my cock bottom and out, the head of my dick rubbing against her cervix. I pulled out repositioned got my pelvis lower my cock higher I slid back into her pussy feeling the tip of my cock rubbing against her g-spot. Leslie began to moan out in the next thing I know I felt a spray of fluid between us and I knew she'd squirted. I kept fucking her like this making her squirt over and over again and after what seemed like 2 hours I buried my cock deep in her and I came. Pumping my seed deep inside her womb.

We fell asleep my with cock still between her legs and our fluids slowly leaking from her tired but satisfied pussy. When I did wake up, I noticed Leslie awake. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and she was smiling. "I didn't realize I needed this so badly!" Leslie said.

I responded with "me either!".

My cock began to grow between her legs and she said "already?" As she slid down my body and sucked my cock clean. She turned around on all fours and lowered her chest to the bed. Her ass was in the air and her pussy was spread wide open. 'might as well take me from behind!'

I slid my throbbing cock up and down her slit, letting the tip slide in just a bit. She whimpered and pushed back. I took one more swipe across her pussy and buried my entire cock into her. As I slid all the way I noticed her puckered asshole was contracting. I pushed my thumb into her asshole and began massaging the tip of my dick with my thumb. Her pussy began to grip my cock and she began to squirt with every stroke. Her asshole was now pulsing rhythmically. I pulled my still hard cock out and my thumb from Leslie's asshole and then and there I slid my whole cock into her tight asshole. I fucked her until she began cumming again, but now as her asshole enveloped my cock and tightened around it, I felt myself about to cum. I pulled out just a bit as I pumped cum deep inside. Due to pulling slightly out I could see cum leaking from her asshole. I then slid my cock all the way in feeling my balls slap against her soaked and sloppy pussy. She began to squirt as my cock pulsed in her ass, filling her ass up with cum.

That's the last thing I think either of us remembered until the sun came up. We passed out and woke up to my cock covered in jizz and lube and her asshole and pussy leaking cum. We showered together where we kissed and played but no sex. Leslie then had a look on her face that I did not understand and she became really quiet. We didn't talk much for the next 30 minutes. By the time we reached the local Coffee Shop, I couldn't hold it in. "Leslie! What's wrong did I hurt you or are you second guessing this?"

"No...I just don't know how to ask what I want to ask."

I responded with "well after that night I can't imagine anything being hard to bring up?"

Leslie nodded and said, "it's just that...I really don't have the right to ask what I am about to ask.". She took a sip of coffee, "I want you to be Michaela's first!"

I'm sure my eyes were wide and my jaw was gaped wide open. My mouth was dry. Michaela is Leslie's second oldest and she has lived a slightly sheltered life. She is gorgeous though tall and thin, brown hair, brown eyes, a narrow waist and slightly wider hips. Her ass pops out just a bit and her tits are perfect and small. I finally found the words and responded, "I would do that!!!"