Me and my Sister-In-Law 01.2

Story Info
Brother-In-Law and Sister-In-Law - 1.2.
3k words
4.28
31.1k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claimer: I own these characters, no one else does.

Chapter 2

Danny

One night, a couple of days after my sister-in-law, Hellen, moved in with us after her dad kicked her out for some apparent reason, the three of us were sitting in the living room while Avatar was playing on the TV. My wife, Wilda and I, were sitting on the couch while Hellen was sitting in a comfy chair next to the couch on my side. I was working on a data report for work, Wilda leaning on my powerful chest as she was watching the movie. But Hellen... Every time I looked up from my work to look at her, I found her just staring at me, pure love in her eyes. A couple of times that I looked at her, she was rubbing her jean clad pussy as she stared at me, which made my cock throb and twitch as it started to grow hard. I smiled at her, and she quietly whimpered as she mouthed, "I love you." I mouthed, "I love you, too." back at her, and then she just smiled lovingly at me and turned to watch the movie.

A little over a hour into the movie, Hellen stood up and said, "Alright, you two, I'm going to bed."

She looked right at me when she said that, and as we were staring in each other's eyes, she started rubbing her jean clad pussy again, making my cock throb. My wife, who was still leaning on my chest, looked at her sister just as she stopped rubbing her pussy.

"This soon, Hellen?" she asked, sitting up.

"Yes." Hellen said, yawning. "I'll see you guys in the morning."

"Okay, Hellen." I said, making her look at me. "Have a good night's sleep, okay?"

"I will." Hellen said, smiling at both of us. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Hellen." Wilda said as Hellen started up the stairs. "See you in the morning."

Hellen nodded and smiled as she reached the top of the stairs. Once she disappeared from sight, Wilda turned to me.

"Danny, do you think she's acting weird?" she asked, and my blood froze. For a second, I thought she was onto me and Hellen, but I knew exactly what to say.

I shrugged. "Well, Gerry did kick her out of his house." I said. "Maybe this is her way of coping with the pain."

Wilda raised her eyebrows. "Okay, I did not think of that." she said, looking at me. "You may be right on that."

I smiled at my wife and kissed her. She then pulled back with a smile on her face and, leaning back on my chest, we both watched the rest of the movie. When it was over, Wilda got up and went into the kitchen, no doubt to get a glass of water. I was almost done with my date report, so when my wife came out of the kitchen with a glass of water in her hand, she seemed perplexed that I hadn't moved from my spot.

"Are you coming?" she asked, tilting her head to the left as she looked at me.

"Not yet, Wilda." I said, shaking my head. "I have to finish this data report for work tomorrow. When I'm done, I'll come up."

"Okay." Wilda said, coming over to me and, leaning her head down, kissed me. "Don't stay up for too long."

"I won't." I said as she started heading up the stairs. "I love you."

"I love you too." Wilda said, smiling at me as she went down the hallway and disappeared from sight.

I was done with my date report in less than 15 minutes after my wife went to bed. Turning off all the lights downstairs, I went upstairs them stopped when I passed by Hellen's bedroom. I had a sudden urge to go in there and see what she was doing, but I knew something else would happen. Knowing what would happen, and remembering seeing Hellen rub her pussy as she was staring at me, my cock jumped at the thought.

"Ah, fuck it." I muttered, slowly opening the the door and slipping inside the dark bedroom.

Once I was inside, I slowly closed the door and looked toward the bed, where I saw Hellen's sleeping form under the blankets. I tiptoed over to her until I stood by her bedside, looking down at her little form. She had a peaceful look on her face as she continued to sleep. Before I could think that this was a bad idea, I very carefully grabbed the top of the blanket and very slowly pulled it off her body so I wouldn't wake her. Once I slid the blanket down enough, her cute little breasts popped out. I couldn't bleieve my eyes. Her nipples were hard and pointy and cherry like. Her boobs were perfectly shape and it took all my willpower to not squeeze them. It took me a moment to realize that Hellen was naked under the covers. Just thinking about her naked and so close to me made my cock throb and twitch. My hand, as if it had a mind of own, grabbed the covers and very slowly pulled them off Hellen, fully exposing her naked body. She had a slim body, perfect boobs and tits, a smooth belly where her naval piercing was, and lastly, her clean shaven pussy. Just looking at my naked sister-in-law made my cock go hard in seconds. Soon, there was a bulge in my pant leg, but before I could do anything about it, Hellen shifted her weight on the bed, making me freeze.

"I was wondering when you were going to come in here." Hellen suddenly said, and when I looked down at her, I saw her beautiful blue eyes looking up at me.

"Uh... I was just... Uh..." I stuttered as she sat up, all the while smiling at me as my eyes roamed around her beautiful naked body.

"There's no need for an apology." Hellen said, then she looked down and saw the bulge in my pant leg. "Oh, God! D - Danny. Is... Is that all you under there?"

I smiled at her shocked expression as I slowly unbuckled my pants and slid them down my legs, along with my underwear. Hellen made a choking sound as my large and thick cock sprang up, my big balls swaying. I smirked as she stared open mouthed at my cock and balls. I knew I had a fairly decent cock. It was about 10 inches long and about 5 inches thick. Hellen was practically drooling as she stared at it, her hand traveling down her naked body and to her pussy, gently rubbing her pussy lips. Just seeing her do that made my cock get even more hard as I took my shirt off. Now I was naked beside the bed and she was naked on the bed.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" I asked, moving toward her, causing my cock to swing back and fort as it pointed out toward her, making her moan.

"Yes." she moaned, reaching out and grabbing my cock, gently squeezing it. "Oh, it's so hard!"

"And it's for you and you only." I said, reaching down and running my hands through her long blonde hair, making her look up at me as she slowly began running her small hand up and down my large cock. In fact, my cock was thick she couldn't wrap her small hand around it.

"Really?" Hellen asked, looking at my large cock, then back at me. "All this is just for my pussy only?"

I sighed, making Hellen pout, but I smiled down at her and said, "Baby, even though I married to your sister, my cock is for you and your pussy only. I now realize that."

Hellen look up and me and gave me a tiny smile. She then leaned forward and kissed the tip of my purple cock head, making me groan in lust. As I began running my fingers through her hair, she began to take my large cock in her tiny mouth. She only managed to fit two thirds of my cock in her mouth before she began to bob her head up and down. I loved the feeling of her wet mouth all over my cock, and she began swirling her tongue all over my thick cock head. I then looked down and saw that Hellen was pushing her middle finger in and out of her pussy as she was deepthroating me. Seeing my sister-in-law finger fucking herself while sucking on my big and thick cock was enough to make my lust for her explode. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head off of my cock. As Hellen started to frown at me and strings of her salvia was starting to drip off my throbbing cock, I pushed her on her back and got on the bed with her in a kneeling position. I then spread her legs and, for the first time, I saw Hellen's clean shaven pussy. It was a beautiful sight. Her pink juicy pussy was pulsing and that's when I knew of how aroused she was.

"Danny... Oooohhhhh..."

I let out a warm breath of air on her pussy and she leaked a bit. I then trailed my finger in a circle around her pussy lips, making Hellen whimper and buck her hips.

"Danny... Please... I need you inside me." she begged as she looked at me with tears running down her cheeks. My heart instantly softened as I realized that she needed this... She needed me.

I gave her sweet pussy a kiss, making her moan, before I rose up and knelt between her spread out legs. I then grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. Placing my thick cock head on her wet pussy lips, I began sawing it up and down, making Hellen moan, wiggle, and squirm.

"Danny... Please... I need this... I need you -"

I stopped her by leaning down and pressing my lips on hers. I then pulled back, and she was looking up at me with tear streaked eyes. My heart ached to see her like this, so I kissed her again, but with more love.

"I will take care of you, Hellen." I vowed. "I promise."

Hellen smiled at me through her tear streaked face as she reached down and grabbed my cock and began rubbing it on her clit, mewing softly. Hearing her mew like that was too much for me to handle. Rising up, I looked down before taking my cock in my hand, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy again. I then very slowly, eased my big and thick cock inside my sister-in-law's tight and wet pussy, making her throw back her head and let out a quite moan. I silenced her moan by pressing my lips on hers as I slid my cock deeper in her pussy. Hellen's pussy was amazing. It was very tight, hot, and wet. Her walls began massaging my shaft as my cock head met a barrier inside Hellen's pussy. I immediately knew it was her hymen. I looked at her and saw that she was smiling at me.

"Y - you're still a virgin?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, babe, I am." Hellen whimpered as she stroked my face. "I wanted you to be the one to deflower my pussy and take my virginity."

"Oh, baby." I said, leaning down and kissing her square on the mouth, then pulling away. "Why would you want me to take you're virginity?"

Hellen smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. "Because I love and trust you." she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Now please, fuck my tight and virgin pussy."

On the last word, she squeezed her cunt muscle, making me groan in lust as I pressed my lips on hers again. I then slid my cock out of her pussy a little bit, then I shoved it back in with full force, breaking Hellen's hymen and making her scream in pain straight in my mouth... God, I hope my wife didn't hear her scream.

"Ow." Hellen croaked as soon as our lips separated. "That fucking hurt."

"I'm so sorry, baby." I said, kissing her tears away. "I should've told you it would hurt."

"Never mind that." Hellen said, wrapping her arms around my neck again as she looked at me. "Now... Please... I need your big and thick cock pounding my tight and virgin pussy. Fuck me... Daddy."

She gave me a sweet innocent smile, and I just about lost it. Hearing my sister-in-law call me "Daddy" as I have my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy made my lust for her explode. I slowly began sliding my cock in and out of my sister-in-law's pussy, making her arch her back and let out a quiet moan.

"Fuck, baby." I whispered, hunching over Hellen as I began speeding up my thrusts into her pussy. "You're so damn tight."

Hellen locked eyes with me as I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy at a faster pace. "You're so big and thick inside of me, Daddy." she said in a small voice. "I love the feeling of you pounding my pussy with your thick cock. Fuck me... Fuck me hard, Daddy!"

I listened to her and began fucking her deeper, harder, and faster. Hellen's boobs were bouncing around from the force of my thrusts, and I could feel and hear my sperm filled balls slapping noisily against the crack of Hellen's ass. A little while later, Hellen's eyes widened.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum." she panted, raising her head to watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy.

"Cum, baby." I grunted, kissing her on the forehead while continuing to pound her pussy with my cock. "Let it go."

"Daaadddddyyyy!" Hellen whined as her pussy contracted on my cock. "I'm... CUMMING!"

She clamped her pussy hard on my cock as she cummed hard, soaking my cock with her cum and making it easier to fuck her. A little while later, I felt my own orgasm approach.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." I grunted in her ear as I fucked her even harder. "I have to pull out."

"Noooooo!" Hellen whined in my ear as she wrapped her legs around my waist, locking me inside of her. "Cum in my pussy, Daddy! I need you to fill my womb with your seed!"

"No, I can't..." I tried to say, but giving a few more sharp thrusts into Hellen's pussy, I lost it. I sunk my cock completely in her pussy, my cock head kissing her cervix and the entrance to her womb, and, letting out a low groan, my cock began shooting out ropes and ropes of hot semen straight into my sister-in-law's pussy, most of it going into her womb.

"DAAAAADDDDYYYYY!" Hellen whined in my ear as I continuing spewing my creamy, hot, and thick seed straight into her womb. "I LOVE YOU!"

"And Daddy loves you too, baby." I grunted in her ear as I finally shot out one last long hot rope of semen in her womb. "Daddy loves his baby girl so much."

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of Hellen, and it momentarily knocked the wind out of her.

"Oof! Daddy, you're crushing me." she said, squirming under my weight.

"Sorry, baby." I said, rolling off of her, causing my cock to slip out of her pussy.

Immediately, my semen began to leak out of Hellen's pussy and dribble down her ass crack. Seeing this, I realised what I just did.

"Hellen," I said, causing her to look at me. "I... I could've gotten you pregnant. I should've cummed outside, not inside."

Hellen gave me a cheeky smile as she reached down and stuck a few fingers in her cum filled pussy. When she pulled them back put, they were dripping with cum. And, with her eyes on me, she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked the cum off. I groaned in lust as my cock started to rise again from just watching Hellen do that.

"Don't you want me to have your baby, Daddy?" Hellen asked sweetly while batting her eyelashes at me. "Do you want to get me pregnant with your baby?"

"I... I..." I stuttered, stunned that my sister-in-law wanted to have my baby, but when I looked at Hellen's tiny body, I could've easily pictured her being plump and fat with my baby growing inside of her. She would look downright sexy seeing her pregnant with my baby.

I shook my head at the thought and locked eyes with her. "We'll talk about it in the morning, okay?" I said. "Right now Daddy has to go to bed."

Hellen pouted, but then she sat up, threw her arms around me and pressed her lips on my mine. I immediately responded by deeping the kiss and, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulled her close to me.

"Okay, Daddy." she said once our kiss ended as she scooted away from me. "See you in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl." I said, getting up and putting my clothes back on. "Daddy loves you too."

Hellen smiled at me, so as I finished putting on my clothes, I gave her a deep kiss and tucked her in. I then slipped out of her room and went in my own bedroom. Taking a quick shower to wash the smell of sex off of me, I put on some comfy pajamas and slipped into bed with my wife. As I thought, she was out cold, and I grinned at the thought that I had just fucked her sister and filled her womb up with my creamy, hot, and thick seed. I fell asleep to that thought.

Oh, the days are still to come, and I couldn't wait to spend ever single second I have with my baby girl.

A/N: Another chapter down! What do you think so far of this story? Can you guess what happens next? Please tell me if you want me to continue this story and what other stories you want me to write.

Peace out!

- The Everlasting Adventurer