Me & My Son's First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and Son, get it on again.
2.1k words
4.5
69.8k
70

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love weekends, it's a time when I can relax. Not surprisingly, on this particular Saturday morning, I awoke thinking back to the previous night's fucking with my hot eighteen-year-old son. It was the first time I'd had Sam in my bed and thinking about what we'd done with each other soon got me wet and horny. I wanted Sam to know how much I'd enjoyed it. Out of bed, I walked past his room on the way to have a shower. Sam's door was open but he was not in there and, from downstairs, I heard the sound of the television. I guessed he was viewing so I carried on to the bathroom.

While showering, I shaved my pussy, thinking it would excite my son even more. It hadn't been a hairy bush last night but now I wanted it totally smooth. After I'd used the razor, I fingered myself, conjuring up naughty images of fucking Sam again. But I stopped short of making myself cum: I wanted to reserve that for him, wanted randy Sam to make me cum.

I dried with a towel and put on my bathrobe before purposely leaving my bra and panties on the floor and heading downstairs. In the lounge, Sam lay on the large settee, absorbed in the TV program. When I got close, I soon grabbed his attention. His bright eyes shot wide open, scanning my form, particularly up where my robe gaped to offer glimpses of my huge, round breasts. Sam started to sit up but I placed a hand on his T-shirt covered chest. He looked surprised but I put a finger to my lips and said, "Shush, babe, just let this happen. Last night was good, so let mummy do something for you."

"Okay," he muttered and remained quiet as I unbuckled his belt, undid the button on his jeans, and unzipped him. Sam swiftly removed his T-shirt and I leaned down to kiss his smooth teenage chest and lick his nipples. I knew he'd like that and he gasped when I flicked my tongue over his hard points before leaving a trail of kisses over his stomach, chest, cute face, and neck. And then our lips meshed passionately as our tongues poked and twirled, dancing in each other's mouth. They wriggled happily together, entwined like mating snakes, and our breathing became increasing rapidly. My pussy was tingling hot and very wet and I couldn't resist it anymore: I had to have Sam's cock in me again. But first I wanted to give my son oral sex.

I stopped kissing and knelt in front of the settee. Sam took the cue and sat so that his crotch was right there for me to tug his jeans down to his ankles. Only a pair of black boxer shorts was now between me and his growing erection. I rubbed my hands up and down the fabric, feeling for the cock that I wanted more than anything in the world at that moment. My son has a very nice cock — oh no, it's much more than nice. Boxers removed, I grasped his amazingly hard, long and thick cock. Jacking him off slowly, I alternated between staring at my son's tremendous weapon and thinking, 'If only you knew what mummy wanted from you,' while feeling him react in my hand.

His dick throbbed as I kissed his thighs, and smelling his manliness drove me crazy. I licked his big balls and he groaned and ran fingers through my hair and over my shoulders. I knew what he wanted — and I was going to give it to him.

I stopped stroking him, stood, and untied my gown. Slipping it off of my shoulders, it fell to the floor and my mature naked body was revealed to him. Faced by his mother's huge mature breasts and big hardening nipples, Sam sat upright and began to lick all over my heaving chest. I groaned and shivered as pleasure rushed through me.

He licked and swirled his tongue around one nipple while pinching the other with thumb and forefinger. Then he switched. After several glorious sensational minutes of this, his free hand rested on my freshly-shaved pussy mound and he rubbed along my wet open sex, toying with my sensitive, aroused clit. Coupled with his nipple work, he made me moan loudly — so loud that I was pleased we were alone and nobody could hear us.

Eventually, I composed myself enough to push him back down on the couch and returned to kneeling, his cock once again in my hand. I leaned in and licked his shaft from base to head, repeating it several times before I lapped pre-cum off his cock's bulging dome. Tasting the salty bitterness triggered my impulsive nature and I pulled Sam's rampant teen cock towards my face to feed it into my mouth.

At first, I took in less than half — maybe four inches — but I could taste him and hear him groaning above me while I bobbed up and down on that thick portion of cock.

I felt a hand running through my hair as he groaned and his other hand resumed fondling and squeezing my extended nipples. I moaned on his cock as I took another four inches or so into my mouth. Then I began vigorously bobbing my head as fast as I could.

His was soon throbbing and his groaning increased so much I assumed he was on the edge. I opened my mouth wide and slid his cock in as far as I could manage. I felt it on the back of my throat and started to gag. But, when I went to pull back, my naughty son put a hand on the back of my head and kept me down. He obviously wanted me to deepthroat him so I took a mighty breath and went for it.

I felt it slide in my throat until my nose touched his pubic hair, my chin resting against his balls. I gagged and Sam took his hand off my head, allowing me to withdraw. My saliva ran down his shaft in large quantities and I took another deep breath, composed myself — and resumed sucking. After a few moments, I was sucking as hard as I could and Sam gripped my hair. I knew that my son was close to coming. I went down one more time and as I pulled my head back up, he held me in place and spurted jets of hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed large quantities but even more poured in. I did my best but I gagged a little before he finished unloading.

With his cock still in my mouth, I licked around the shaft and swallowed once more before removing it from my mouth. I sat next to him on the settee and he watched me use a finger to wipe cum off my chin — and then stick it into my mouth and lick it clean. It tasted salty and bitter, like his pre-cum, but it wasn't unpleasant like my ex-husband's sperm.

Sam was covered in sweat, breathing heavily, but smiling as he looked at me through half-opened eyes. I thought he wanted all of this as much as I did and he would take as much advantage of the situation as he could. We still had the rest of the afternoon — and maybe that night, if not before, we would do more than this in my bed.

Sam picked up his clothes and said he was going for a shower. I followed him upstairs because this episode had not ended at all. It had been a prelude to more mom-son action. A few seconds after entering the bathroom, Sam came back out holding my underwear. I laughed and took them from him before he also passed me the towel that I'd used earlier. While giving my son a blowjob in the lounge, I'd become sopping wet so the towel was put to good use again. I wanted to service my son with much more than a blowjob but, even as I thought that, he turned and stepped back into the bathroom. He closed the door and I soon heard the flow of the shower water.

I returned to my room and put on a clean top and boy shorts, comfortable to wear around the house. But I couldn't stop thinking about Sam in the shower. Because of my lust for my son, his cock and his cum, and what I'd just done to him in the lounge, my horniness again took over. I knew he would recover fast from the blowjob so I walked to the bathroom. The door was closed but it wasn't locked and I entered. Through the glass doors of the walk-in shower, I saw Sam had his back to me and he didn't see me for a few moments, though I'm not sure how long I stared at him. When he noticed me, he smiled and curled a finger, inviting me in. I hastily removed my clean clothes. Within seconds of entering the shower, his hands were on me and he played with my tits and sucked my nipples. Then a finger penetrated my pussy and I gasped. I wanted his fat cock drilling me but, for the moment, his finger was sufficient.

I ground my hips against his hand, fucking his finger like I would his cock. Sam stood behind me, keeping his hand perfectly still while I settled into a rhythm. For several minutes I was gasping and moaning loudly under the warm water until Sam suddenly withdrew his finger.

I waited a moment, catching my breath from the ecstasy of fucking his hand, and turned to see why he'd stopped. Before I could fully turn, however, a hand pushed me into a bending position and virile Sam's young hard cock was poised at the entrance of my mature wet pussy. He grabbed my broads hips and slammed into me, making me scream. It was, I must say, a scream of pure ecstasy. He forcefully buried his cock until it could go further and I began to convulse. My son's immense cock had been inside me for less than ten seconds but I was already thinking about his cum shooting inside, about being fucked harder than he fucked me the night before.

I had my hands on the wall to support me when he began pumping in and out. I trembled, my knees shook, and I kept yelling, "Oh baby... yes, oh baby... fuck your mummy, oh yes..." The pleasure of having him fill me was so overwhelming that I could barely think straight or produce proper sentences. I was only aware of his throbbing member thrusting into me; every thrust a little harder and faster than the previous one. It did not take long before I was shaking uncontrollably — and then I came. I felt my cum flowing around my son's cock, but he continued fucking. He had the stamina of a young stud, kept going and going, and seemed to have total control. It all combined to make my orgasm longer and stronger.

By now I was screaming because my climax was so powerful, my son's cock so hard and so wonderful inside me. I wanted his cum now: I really didn't care how or where, I just wanted it.

As if on cue, he spoke. "Where shall I cum?" He was breathing heavily. "Cum in me," I screamed during another sensational wave of pleasure and the thought of my son's seed shooting into me started another orgasm, and then he came, filling my pussy. Again I shuddered, shook, and climaxed. I wasn't sure how many orgasms I'd had in that short time, but I didn't care, it had been simply amazing. His dick had pulsed with every stream of semen he'd fired and I felt it gradually oozing out and down my thighs. Slowly, he withdrew and a flood of our mixed juices came with it. It took every ounce of strength I had to make my way on shaky legs to the seat outside the shower.

"Oh, mum," was all that Sam could manage as he stood beside me, his cock dangling by my face.

I was also so out of breath and shaking that my only response was to put the head of his dick into my mouth, suck it a little, remove it, and then plant a kiss on the purple dome. Sam groaned loudly and then a huge smile creased his face.

Without speaking, he washed again and left, turning to wink before he closed the door. He'd gone to his own bedroom, leaving me to think over what had happened last evening and just now, and what may happen in the future.

To be continued.