Me & My Son's First Time Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, how naughty." I laughed. "Your aunt is naughty."

"So, you see, I was very horny and, as it was a hot day, I was thirsty. I asked for a cool drink; I really did need to cool down. She went to get a drink from the kitchen and I sat on the settee thinking naughty thoughts about her body. I started to get a hard-on and it grew so fast it poked out of my shorts. I tried to get it back in but it wasn't easy... and then I noticed my aunt was in the doorway holding my drink. She was definitely staring at my shorts."

Sam paused, probably to see my reaction. Thankfully, he still fucked me as I said, "Hmm... go on, keeping fucking me and tell me more."

"She'd seen my cock was out of my shorts. 'Don't feel ashamed,' she said, 'it's okay. Teenagers often get erections they can't control. I bet your mummy has seen you get hard like this.' She sat next to me, looked directly into my eyes and said, 'Sam, would you like Aunty to help you with your problem?'

"I told her I would and she said, 'You have a very nice cock. Bet your mummy would like to see this.' When she talked about you, my cock got even harder. I pulled my shorts so that my cock could stand up. Aunty moved closer and bent down. Her mouth was so close to my cock that I could feel her breath on it. She just sat there for a while with her head hovering over my cock. Then she slid her wet tongue over my knob and her lips wrapped around my cock and she started to suck me, mummy."

"Oh yes, I know Carmen loves cock," I said. "And, like me, she especially likes younger cocks."

"To be honest, mummy, I felt nervous, it was all new to me. Then she removed her top. Her breasts looked nice — as I said, not as big or as nice as yours, mummy — but they were nice all the same. It was clear, even to me, what she wanted."

"This is getting so good, son. Did my young sister like sucking your teen cock? And did you fuck her like you fucked me the first time we did it? Or did you do it like you're slowly fucking me now?"

"First, yes, she loved sucking my cock. After some hot sucking, she got naked and lay back on the settee. I stood and quickly removed my shorts and T-shirt then got on top of her, got between her legs and fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast like our first time as I was so excited."

"Oooh, naughty boy. My sister is a real dirty bitch."

"Dirty bitch? Mummy, isn't that a bad naughty word?"

"Oh yes, that's a naughty word, but it's one that she likes and one that best describes her. Besides, it's far more exciting than saying she's a dirty cow. No, she is a dirty, dirty bitch. There, I've said it again."

"Okay, mummy... your dirty bitch of a sister fucked me. She's also like you in that she's a real goer, likes to fuck for a long time. I mean, look at you now. As you hear all of this, I'm still fucking you."

"Yes, you are." I met Sam's long, slow strokes, undulating my hips to match his rhythm. "You're a long-staying stud but you can fuck quickly and you also recover fast. But, that was so naughty of my sister — fucking you, my son. And you know that dirty bitch sister of mine never told me, Huh, never mentioned it." I paused, enjoying the cock gliding up and down my tunnel. "Then again, I suppose she didn't tell me because... well, she just couldn't."

"You're right, I guess she couldn't tell you. But, now that you know, does it upset you that the first older woman I had sexual intimacy with was your sister?"

"Not at all. But it was more than sexual intimacy as you call it. Not only did she suck your cock, you also fucked her." I quivered at the thought and opened wider. "To be honest, having you tell me about it as you fuck me has been very exciting. I'm sure you can feel me getting wetter and I will get even wetter and more excited if you tell me more while working your hot cock in and out of mummy's pussy."

"Oh yes, you're so very wet and I will tell you more about your sister and me. As I was fucking her, I was thinking about fucking you," Sam said, plunging his solid length into me. "We hadn't fucked yet, you and me, but fucking my aunt gave me ideas."

"You're so naughty."

"And you are a very naughty mummy." He paused, keeping his cock still. I could feel it throbbing. "Now I'm going to fuck you harder as I tell you some other interesting bits."

"Oh yes baby, oh yes. Fuck me harder and keep talking."

"Aunty was below me and my cock was right up her mature pussy, just like I'm up your pussy right now. But I couldn't hold on, mummy. I'd been fucking her for about ten minutes when I shot my sperm right up her."

"That sounds so good and your cock feels so very good. Do you want to come up your mummy, slut, sub, whore?"

"Yes, mummy, I do," he said and increased the pace and power of his thrusts. "Maybe tomorrow I will tell you how aunty found out that I was bisexual."

"Oh yes, mummy would like to hear about that."

"Is it exciting to hear these things?"

"Yes, especially hearing it from you. I guess some mothers who fuck with their sons or stepsons would also find it exciting and others wouldn't. But, for me, the answer is yes, bi or gay teens having sex, is exciting."

"My first time was with Dan. We just experimented and things went on from there. Is that okay, mummy?"

"Yes, Sam, it is. Personally, I don't like seeing older men together. Maybe a young man and a more experienced guy but two horny eighteen year old boys going at it with one another, yes, definitely."

"Hmm, right." Sam slowed his pace again. "Would you like to listen to me or watch me having sex at home with my bi mate?"

"I would, Sam."

"Apart from Dan, there's two other bisexuals that I know. One is Tommy; he's also eighteen. The other is Edward. He's nineteen and both of them also like older women."

"Really? Carry on, tell me more."

"I'll tell you about Dan first and how aunty saw us. Then I'll tell you about the other two. But right now I want to fuck you hard till I cum right up your wet pussy."

"Oh my, Sam." I grinned at him. "During our playing and fucking and you telling me all those naughty things, mummy has cum several times."

"Yes, I felt you. But now it's my turn," he said with remarkable authority in his tone. "Take my cock, mummy."

My worked up son fucked me hard, vigorously banging into my groin, driving his whole length into my wet tunnel.

"That's it, bang your mummy whore slut... cum up me, fuck me, shoot your sperm up me."

"Oh, oh, oh, here I cum... right up your pussy. Oh, oh, mum, I'm cuming."

With that, Sam flooded me and I had another greatly satisfying orgasm. As he lay on top of me, I said, "That was the best fuck and confession session I've ever experienced. One day it will make an excellent read." I smiled at him. "Yes, your mother has some very naughty secrets and, by the way, I already knew about you and my sister."

"What? You said you didn't know when I told you about it." Sam sounded both surprised and a little alarmed.

"I didn't know the full details, just that you'd fucked. Don't worry, you'll learn that my sister and I are a lot closer than you could imagine. We're very close." I kissed his cheek. "But you can tell me more about Dan, Tommy, and Edward. And if there's more about your Dirty Bitch of an Aunt Carmen."

Sam smiled as he lay by my side. "Obviously, you know a lot but not it all. That's the same for me: I don't know your secrets."

"Tomorrow night, if you like, we can have a cozy chat in the lounge. You can tell me about your experiences and I'll tell you some of my secrets. Would you like that?"

"That would be great."

"Okay, my precious boy. As mother and son we can trust each other and perhaps one day we will share it for others to read."

To be continued

12