Me and My Three Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled and said, "Ok then, you can get me a beer." She jumped up and I saw a bottom boob shot as she ran to kitchen and grabbed a beer, brought it back with a glass pouring the beer while she walked. She sat the beer on the table beside my chair and immediately went around and got back on her cushion.

I smiled at her and turned to reach for the glass. That is when I saw the leash sitting on the table by my glass of beer. I picked up the beer and moved it toward my mouth but the glass hit the arm of the chair. I dumped the entire glass into my lap. Billi Gene jumped around to the footrest of the recliner and placed her face into my lap and started to lick up the mess I had made!

She was licking my pants and in turn tracing around my cock! I simply reached down without saying a word unbuckled my belt and the snap on my jeans. I pushed them down raising my ass to get them all the way down and off while Billi gene tugged on the legs with her teeth. Once my pants were off she shook them with a little toss onto the floor.

I looked at my baby girl and said; "I think you missed a spot or two!" she very quickly climbed onto the chair between my legs and returned to lapping up the remaining beer. This time, she had a clear path to my steadily growing cock, and she took full advantage of her pathway.

She licked from my knees up each of my thighs and her tongue barely glossed over my nut-sack. I reminded her that she missed my balls but she kept licking up and down my thighs. That is when I realized she needed training.

I reached for the leash of the table and attached it to her collar and gave a sharp tug! She immediately stopped licking and looked me in the eyes. I placed my hand on the back of her head, pulled her straight to my balls mashing her face into the sack and said, "Now lick my balls gently!"

Without a second thought she did as she was told. I gave her instructions, "Take them one at a time into your mouth and very carefully suck each one. That's it make daddy moan!"

She started to reach her hands up to collect my shaft and once again I snapped her leash! I said, "NO, wait until I tell you, but no hands!"

As Billi Gene was licking and sucking my balls, I reached for my phone and texted Mandy and Suzy, "Take off your clothes and bring some of your toys down here now!!"

Billi Gene still had her clothes on. I stopped her from licking my balls and said, "Take your clothes off"

She was still on her knees, and pulled her top off over her head. Her 34 D-cups bounced out as she reached for her skirt, I stopped her again telling her, "Stand up! Show me your hot body my baby girl!" Her D-cups were the perkiest future milk-bags I had ever seen and remain that way today. The light pink of her skin came to a little darker pink about the size of a half dollar and the nipples were just about as long as my first knuckle on my little finger, and rock hard. Looking at them caused my already hard dick to become like an iron pipe.

I could not resist reaching for them and fondling them. I twisted and pulled then pinched and poked them. All the while her pussy was dripping juice.

With her head looking up I drew back and slapped the left one so hard that put a red glow on it! She shivered and moaned as her pussy squirted a bucket of her nectar out and onto the floor in a pool between her feet. I repeated the same with the right tit and with the same result if not more so.

She did exactly what I told her to do, and she would get off with a little punishment and beg for more. She started to say, "Daddy?"

I told her, "Don't say anything until I tell you to! Do you understand?"

Her reply was, "Yes Daddy!"

As Suzy and Mandy entered the room, I looked at them and said, "Now we have three closers! When I send you out you will know what your jobs are"

I continued with, "But when we are home it will be private! From now on my little sluts, from now on you will call me; Daddy, Sir or Master, and each of your sisters, you will call Mandy cunt, and Suzy will be called Cocksucker when we all four of us are here alone. You baby girl will be fuck toy! Is that understood my little sluts? And none of you will wear clothing unless I tell you and you will

Wear what I tell you. You are now mine to do as I want. You will fuck only who I say and each of you will be available for me at all times..."

We will transform the playroom into a dungeon with all types of toys and when we entertain, you will always serve what I tell you and one of you will always be by my feet and ready to suck, fuck, or whatever I tell you and who I tell you.

They looked at each other and said, "Yes Daddy!" each with their special smile and ability!

Let the training and the fun begin.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

I’m so hard and wet. I wish I could watch. Been wanking whilst reading and I’ve been cumming the whole time. I’m about to blow again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very very good

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Too short.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Couldn't finish

when she did ATM. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Raw....

Straight forward and raw.....great story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories