Me & Shar Pt. 01 - Finding a Gem

Story Info
Meet a swinger's group.
7.9k words
4.57
7.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpro56
jpro56
29 Followers

Me and Shari -- Part 1

It had been a long shift working and I was exhausted. I texted one of the guys and let them know that I was going home to shower and get ready for the night and try to get a quick nap in before everyone started arriving. I let him know that everything was ready to go so there should not be any problems. Once I got home, I did just as I had said I was going to. I got all the prepping done, showered, got everything shaved, and hit the bed.

I did remember to set an alarm before drifting off to dreamland. As usual, I sleep naked and on my side. I was in the middle of a good deep sleep dream when I felt my shoulder and hip were being held down into the bed. As I started to raise my head to see what was happening, a hood was slid over it so I could not see anything. All I knew was that there had to be at least two people. Guy 1 kept me pinned to the bed while Person 2 secured the hood into place with the attached straps. Person 2, now as gal 1, whispered in my ear letting me know that the party was going to be starting a little early. I could identify her voice and quickly figured out who it was that held me pinned to the bed. I stopped all resistance and let them take control.

Guy 1 said that he had seen that my clean out stuff was still out and asked if I had already used it. I nodded the affirmative, knowing not to speak unless I was told that I could. As soon as I had answered, a glob of lube was slapped onto my ass and a large plug was rudely shoved into place. I was lifted off the bed and led into the playroom. I knew what was coming and had been looking forward to it since our last gathering when I had drawn the lucky ball from the bag to be the next host and the theme was mine to determine.

They asked if I wanted up or down, I deferred to the asker as to his preference. A heavy cock ring was tightly fastened securely around the base of my dick. I knew that once I got an erection, it was not going away for a long time. They then laid on my back onto the padded bench. The board was 18 inches wide. It was attached to a sturdy set of legs by an electric scissor lift that changed the height and tilt of the table. My arms were folded and secured under the table, my legs were then lifted and secured into the stirrups and spread wide, my ass was hanging just off the edge of the table. A strap was secured around my waist to keep me in place and keep me from sliding off the table. The last step was to place a wedge under my neck, forcing my head back looking up, or in this case, facing toward the wall because there was no seeing anything involved.

I tried to relax and let my other senses come into play. So far, I knew of only two people there. I thought I had an idea of what time it might be but was far from positive. Guy 1 asked if I was okay or needed anything. The type of question that it was okay to verbally respond too so I said that I was fine and ready to go, thank you sir. It was an acceptable response as I got a soft pat on the chest. The next thing I felt was the plug getting pulled from my ass, more lube and then an even larger plug replacing it. I tried not to wince but, I must have because Gal 1 told me that I really needed to be ready for what was coming later.

They left me alone for a while, awaiting my anticipated fate. Gal 1 did come in to check on me, I could smell her perfume. She told me that I would not be too much longer. Then I felt the head of the table lower just a little bit. Her musky scent replaced the perfume smell as she lowered her damp pussy onto my mouth. Her juices started flowing as soon as my tongue entered her. I have tasted this flavor several times during our meetings, so the names of my attackers were no longer a mystery to me. I also knew that sucking her clitoris while tonguing her brought her to climax hard and quick. She soon rewarded me with a face full of her sweet nectar.

She thanked me for the quick service, and she even gave me a quick kiss with a clean-up. She told me we would be starting soon and to enjoy. I was left with my thoughts, waiting for things to start. I knew the room; it was my house. Tables set against on wall for snacks and beverages, three couches and a few padded chairs around the other walls. Thickly padded soft carpet covered the floor. I also knew that I was in the center of the room so all could watch. I listened for familiar sounds from the rest of the house, someone made some trips in and out the door, I assumed things here getting carried in.

Guy 1 came back into the room and set something beside me, Gal 1 was making trips to and from the kitchen filling the tables with refreshments. I heard the closet door open and figured that the box with the wide selection of condoms, lubes, toys, vibrators, and dildoes was getting emptied.

Our monthly group of participants ranged from 6 to as many as 12 people. There were couples, singles, and a couple of transgender women that would show up sometimes. Everyone was a regular with few new people brought in once and a while.

Guy 1 returned to my side and told me that it was time to do the final setup. He pulled the plug from my ass and massaged my butt just a little bit. He told me that our inventive friend was not going to be able to make tonight's party, but he had dropped a few things off that he knew I would enjoy. Another butt plug was inserted into my gaping hole. It felt much smaller than the last one, for just a minute. Guy 1 plugged it in, and it started inflating, just as it got to the to the point of pain, it would stop humming and deflate only to pause about 20 seconds and start pumping up again. Next, I felt him lubing up my semi-erect cock.

Once I was good and hard, he placed a soft tube over it. I heard a new humming sound and felt the suction around my cock. I felt him running something up along my side and attach it to the side of the mask. He placed a small tube in the corner of my mouth, the sucking on my cock was not enough to encourage me to cum but was going to bring any precum, cum, or any urine that I may produce straight into my mouth, and the pumping plug in my ass was hitting my prostate exactly right to get the milking going.

He had a couple more gadgets for me. He placed a small box in my hand and told me to press the button. My thumb pressed it and a buzzer sounded. He told me that it was my safety device, buzz once if I did not enjoy what was being done to me and it would stop immediately and whomever was enjoying me would stop and move on to something else. If I buzzed it twice, then I needed a break and I would be left alone until I buzzed it twice again. If I buzzed three time, I was done for the night, and I would be released to recover and do whatever I wanted or needed to do. I nodded that I understood. Guy 1 said that he would tap my shoulder every half hour so I could keep track of time if my mind would let me. Lastly, he fitted a set of headphones over my ears playing AMSR noise. I no longer could hear anything outside of the sounds of nature, sex, and instructions to turn myself over to the pleasures I was receiving.

I took a quick stock of where I was starting out. Grabbed out of my bed, blindfolded, strapped to a bench of my own making to be used by whoever wanted to enjoy themselves with my body. I could not see or hear anything; I had no idea of who might be there or any other things that might be going on around me. My head was tilted back so that it was accessible for every one's use. I had a plug in my ass, that I was sure was not going to be there for long, and a very tight cock ring and a suction tube on my dick. And just as I was deciding I was ready to get on with this, the plug hit my prostate exactly right and I could feel the fluid flowing from deep in my balls through my dick, it only took seconds form my prostate milk to reach my mouth and I quickly swallowed it down.

Just as I swallowed the last drops, Guy 1 shoved his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and let his shaft slide right down into my throat. I could feel his ball sack bounce against my forehead while he fucked my mouth. I could feel hands on my body, especially my balls and ass. Some lingered, some just grazed the skin, and some pinched, tickled, or prodded. Guy 1 pulled out after getting my mouth and jaws limbered up. I readied myself for whatever was coming next.

I thought I might be able to keep track of all the times I was used but somewhere in the first half hour I lost track. After Guy 1 had left me, I was untouched for what felt like a long time, but I am sure was only a couple of minutes. I felt a body lower over my face and my mouth was filled with another warm pussy. I worked the long hard clit with my mouth and tongue. I then felt the plug being pulled from my ass, only to be replaced by a short thin dick that rapidly worked fuck me. I was able to bring the owner of that nice big clit to a quick climax that covered my face with cum and was thanked with a nice tongue kiss. Guy 2, fucking my ass pulled out as soon as my mouth was free and came around to fuck my mouth.

My ass was not left wanting exceedingly long as someone started sucking on my balls and rimming my gaping hole. Guy 2 shoved his dick as deep in my mouth as it would go and emptied his load into my mouth. Things really started moving then. When Guy 2 pulled away, his dick was replaced by another, Guy 3 was much bigger and patient, letting me suck his thick dick. The mouth on my balls was replaced by another dick in my ass that slowly fucked me for a long time. After fucking me for several minutes he pulled out and left. The suction device on my dick was removed and I felt it being covered by a warm mouth, then a hot sloppy pussy. Gal 2 rode my dick like it was the last one she would ever see.

I could feel her juices running down my legs. She was giving me the ride of my life and I felt a climax climbing from my balls. I groaned loudly as my climax mounted only to have her hop from me and replace the suction tube back on my throbbing shaft. She had so completely covered me with her cum that it was the first thing that I tasted from the tube in my mouth before my own massive load soon followed it.

I felt Guy 1's tap on my shoulder signaling the first half hour of being a living sex toy. My ass was fucked over and over by dicks, dildoes, fists, and somethings that I was not able to identify. My mouth had been filled with pussies, dicks, asses, tits, and mouths that most of the time were sharing some ones cum with me. I felt a second tap on the shoulder. I do not know how many mouths, pussies and asses had ridden my dick. My nipples had been sucked, bit on, and twisted. My balls had been sucked on, slapped, and pulled on.

My body was such a bundle of open nerves that the slightest touch made my dick twitch. When I finally felt the third tap on my shoulder, I hit the buzzer twice. Whatever was being done to me, I do not even remember what it was, stopped. I felt my legs and arms being released from their restraints. I was sat up on the end of the table, some soft sat behind me and let me lean against them as my body could not hold itself up and I was trembling. My arms were crossed together in front of me, and resecured, and someone started gently rubbing my legs to bring back the feeling. I straw was placed in my mouth, and I drank greedily. The soda was refreshing, and my body needed the caffeine and the sugar. The headphone on one side was pulled away just enough for me to be asked if I wanted anything to eat. I shook my head; my belly was full of cum already.

My body slowly calmed to something close to normal and I thought I was ready to continue. I pressed the buzzer twice. Again, the headphone was pulled away just a bit and I was asked if I was sure, I nodded yes. Instead of being returned to the table, I was lifted and once my legs decided that they could support me, was led to one of the sofas and laid down. The soft cushions felt nice compared to the padded table.

Once I was placed on the sofa the hands and mouths resumed their activities. The hood and headphones still securely in place, I could not see anything or hear anything save for the continuous soft words in my ears telling me that sucking cock, eating cum filled pussy, and having my ass used was all that I wished and lived for. The tight cock ring ensured that my erection was unflagging and ready for use, and it was by many pussies, asses, and mouths.

I think I may have been pulled over to the ottoman as I was covered by at least three bodies. A nice sized cock was rammed into my ass, he held for several seconds before starting to fuck me. A very wet pussy sat on my face, and I started lapping loads of cum from her well used pussy. Another body straddled me and sat on my rigid dick. It felt slick and tight, I thought it was a pussy, but it felt more like a well-trained ass. The guy fucking me was rubbing something across my perinium and he dumped his load into my ass. Once he pulled out, his dick was replaced by one from above working its way into me.

The pussy on my face released a huge juicy load into my mouth which I drank right up. I was again used as a fuck toy continuously. Guy 1 tapped my shoulder again, more sucking, fucking, and at least one smallish cock drained a spurt or two of urine in my mouth. My body was again reacting to every touch like an electric shock. After two more shoulder taps and one mouth and ass fucking by the biggest, longest dick in the room, I surrendered and gave the buzzer three slow squeezes. Everything stopped. Gentle hands stroked and comforted me. My arms were unbound and let to relax at my side. The sound in my ears stopped and someone started to remove the headphones, but I stopped them, whispering "later." They helped me in sitting up and steadying myself. I felt a familiar body behind me, letting me lean against it until I could hold myself up.

My strength gradually returned. With someone hold each side of my, I was able to stand without wobbling too much. My led me to my bedroom. My only thought was that I only wanted to sleep and worry about everything else in the morning. Instead of my bed, I was led into the bathroom. I shortly felt warm clothes cleaning the layers of cum, lube and who knows what from my body. Deft hands released the tight cock ring from my still rigid penis, and I felt backed up fluids flow from me.

The hood and headphones stayed on because I wanted them too. I was cleaned and dried from mouth to toe before finally being led to the bed. I was gentle laid to bed, and I reached up and removed the headphones and made sure that the hood was still securely in place, I wanted to make sure that total darkness filled my sleep. I did pick up muted noise from the other room and some whispers closer to me. I heard the bedroom door shut and the noise was gone. A body climb into the bed with me and instantly thought my night was not over yet.

A soft voice whispered she was going to stay with me for the night and make sure I was okay. I had been through a trying experience, and she did not think I should be alone. I softly said that I liked that idea. I relaxed into bed with her spooning into my back. Exhausted sleep crept over me, and I drifted off into sex filled dreams.

I am not sure how long I had been asleep when I woke with a start. The hood was still in place so was in total darkness. A gentle hand caressed and comforted me. She asked if I was okay.

I could only reply, "bathroom." She climbed from the bed and helped me get up. I was surprised at how weak and wobbly I still felt. She led me into the bathroom, turning me at the stool. She told me it would be safer to sit so I did. She was right, my bladder was extremely full, and I do not think I could have stayed on my feet that long, and I still had a semi hard dick that did not help. When I finished, she helped me back to bed. I turned on my other side, facing toward where she was sleeping. By the time she got into bed, I had a raging erection. She said that I was not going back to sleep with that and went ahead to lower her mouth over my dick. She gentle suck on my raging hard on, tickling my balls, letting her fingers press on the spot just behind them.

She was incredibly good at this, and I was cumming before long. I unloaded into her waiting mouth, and she sucked me until I was soft again. Moving up in the bed, she shared my load with me, kissing and caressing me all the while. She broke the kiss and told me that I still needed sleep, turning her back to me and pulling my arm around her waist. My hand played with her soft tummy as we both drifted back to sleep.

When I next awoke, the hood had been removed from my head and I was alone. I felt like I had one of the most restful nights I had had in long time. The room was dark thanks to the shades being closed so my eyes slowly adjusted to sight returning. I turned to try to see the clock. My eyes finally focused, and I saw that it was mid-morning. I listened for and sound and heard nothing coming from the house. I slowly sat up and noticed the note on the bedside table.

Really enjoyed the party and helping you afterwards last night. Call me if you need anything or would just like to hang out. S. followed by her phone number.

A big grin filled my face until I remembered that I still had clean-up to do from last night. I groaned and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and noticed lots of love bites covering my body. I did not remember getting any of them but was sure that I enjoyed it. I threw on some cloths and headed out to see the damage.

To my surprise, the place was spotless. There were a few dishes with a note that either someone had brought dishes and left without taking them or they did not know where they belonged. The playroom had been cleaned and vacuumed and all the furniture was back in place. All the toys had been sanitized and returned to their storage places. My day was suddenly looking open.

I did have some errands that I needed to do but by early afternoon I was free the rest of the day. My only problem that I had been working on all day was who S. was. No one in the group had a name staring with S. I finally decided that there was only one way to find out. I pulled the note from my pocket and dialed the number.

She answered with a questioning, "hello." I told her who I was and thanked her for taking care of me, then asked if I knew who she was. She said her name was Shari and she came to the party with Gloria, one of our trans members. I asked if she would be willing to meet for dinner so I could meet her and thank her properly for making sure I was safe through the night. She quickly accepted and asked where and when. I picked the best steak and seafood place in town and said how about 6:00 tonight. She said that that would give her enough time to get ready and she would meet me there. The afternoon could not pass fast enough.� � � � � � � � � � � � �

I pulled into the parking lot at 5:45 and realized that I had no idea what she looked like and was not sure she knew me. I stood out front checking out every single woman coming toward the place. I am not sure that my cock did not see her before I did as she came around the corner of parked cars. 5 foot 6 or 7, the stiletto heels made it hard to tell, fantastic legs flashing out of the thigh high slit in her knee length skirt, great hips swishing as she walked, a waist that showed that she was in shape but had meat on her bones. The dress she wore showed ample cleavage of her breasts that swayed as she walked. Finally, my eyes found her face and hair. Shoulder length brunette/red hair depending on the light flashing through it, you could see her blue eyes even from a distance.

Shari walked right up to me and gave me a great big hug and kiss, pressing herself against me hard. My cock reacted like it had known her forever and could not wait to get in her. Yes, she noticed and ground herself against it shamelessly. I was pleased to see her.

jpro56
jpro56
29 Followers