Me, Dave and Dave's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once back in the hotel we left Sheila at her room. Dave headed off towards our room and Sheila whispered to me "don't be long."

I said "I won't I promise." and followed Dave up the corridor.

Once in our room I noticed the bulge in Dave's trousers was back. I said to him did you enjoy walking back with your mum holding onto you?"

"Oh yes" he said "and she wasn't yawning in the restaurant was she?" I told him how all through the meal I'd been rubbing her clit with my fingers so that was the reason she was taking deep breaths and struggling to talk properly and why her legs were wobbly on the way back! Dave looked a bit shocked, "oh my god, that's made my dick so stiff it's aching, I need to have a wank," he said.

I told him to wait. "If my plan works you'll be joining us very soon, unless you don't want to fuck your mum?" Again he looked a bit shocked but said "oh I definitely do but how are you going to arrange that!?"

"You'll see" I said "just wait here and I'll be back to collect you soon."

I closed the door and nipped down the corridor to Sheila's room, tapping on the door and going straight in. I knew she was very horny but I didn't expect to find her laying on the bed, wearing nothing except her stockings and suspenders, finger fucking herself. As soon as she saw me she snapped "I thought you weren't coming! Come and get your dick in me I need to feel it again". I ripped my clothes off as fast as I could and climbed onto the bed with Sheila. I slowly inserted my shaft into her well lubricated love tube. I slid it right in but quite slowly. "Oh yes, do it to me now." she gasped but I then pulled out as slowly as I'd gone in. "no, please don't stop, why have you taken it out?" she cried.

It was crunch time for my plan and I said "I'm sorry, I feel bad leaving Dave all on his own. Can't we just let him into your room? He's already watched us when we were in the car earlier and he has needs too, at least he could wank off while he watches us."

"Ok, ok, go and get him but be quick, I just need you to fuck me" she gasped. So without hesitation I pulled the bare minimum of my clothes back on and ran down to our room to fetch Dave.

"Come on, we're on" I said and he quickly followed me back to Sheila's room. "Sit there." I said pointing to the stool by the dressing table. Dave sat down straight away without speaking and sat transfixed looking at his mum naked on the bed rubbing her pussy.

I took my clothes off again and climbed back on top of Sheila. I quickly looked round and could see Dave had already pulled his hard cock out and was stroking it. Sheila was now pleading with me to fuck her again. "Come on do it to me now." she pleaded. Once again I slid my hard cock into her. "oh yes, yes, yes" she gasped but for the second time I pulled out. "no, no, no," she cried, "I need it now."

I said "Sorry, if you want a cock in you now it'll have to be Dave's".

"That's not fair!" She said but immediately continued "oh come on then." as she reached out her arms towards Dave. Without hesitation Dave jumped up and ripped his clothes off on his way to the bed. He wasted no time getting on top of Sheila. She reached down and guided his throbbing cock into her now dripping pussy. As she was so wet he slid it straight in. "Oh yes, fuck me darling." she cried and Dave started to thrust his dick in and out.

"Mum, this feels so good, I love you so much" he just managed to gasp. But then he let out a series of moans and his body shook as he couldn't hold it and shot his load into his mum.

"Oh my darling, that's it, enjoy it" she said as he came. "Keep going though, I need to cum too." Dave kept pumping away but soon Sheila said "oh my darling I know you're trying but your cock has gone soft and it's not working for me, I need a hard cock to bring me off."

Dave said "I'm so sorry mum, I couldn't help it, you're just so sexy." and he rolled over to lay next to her on the opposite side to me so I climbed back on and sunk my cock deep into her.

Her love tube was now full of Dave's spunk as well as her plentiful pussy juice and it was all running out as I fucked her. She was meeting my thrusts with her hips as she pulled me close so her big tits were squashed against me. I raised my shoulders up again so her tits fell loose and I said to Dave "suck on your mum's boob." Dave took her long hard nipple into his mouth and started sucking.

This seemed to drive her wild and she gasped "This is crazy, I've never had a threesome before but I love it. I'm going to cum boys, hold tight." With that she was engulfed in an enormous orgasm, her body was convulsing and her arms and legs were thrashing about. I found it difficult to stay on top and keep my dick inside her. I think Dave took a clout to his head too but he didn't mind. By now his cock was recovering and growing hard again. Once her orgasm subsided she said "wow that was incredible, I've never had one as strong as that before. Keep it in me though I want another go!"

I kept pumping and while I was going I spoke to Dave "Your mum is one hell of a sexy lady." He didn't answer as he was still sucking on her tit.

The whole situation was so incredibly sexy I couldn't hold out much longer, as I was thinking I would have to let my load go she said " I'm going to cum again" and instantly started shaking and let out a groan. This was it for me too and I unloaded my sperm into her vagina to mix with Dave's. As I did this she pulled us both close into her and said "I love you boys."

We both said in unison "love you too!"

I rolled back off, allowing Dave another opportunity to fuck his mum with his newly hardened cock. As he'd already cum once this time he was able to last longer and made his mum cum twice more before he shot his second load into her. At this point he rolled off and we were all so tired we fell asleep.

I was awoken in the morning because Sheila was laid on her side facing me and knocking into me. Once I was sufficiently awake I realised that Dave was fucking her from behind. I massaged her tits and started kissing her. She tried to kiss me back but struggled because she was trying to catch her breath as she was getting close to yet another orgasm. After just a few more seconds she was cumming. Dave's dick slipped out of her but was still hard as he hadn't cum.

Sheila looked at me and said "Your turn!"

I said "You go on top this time."

She said "Ok, I'll try." She knelt up and straddled me, lowering herself onto my shaft. I started pumping into her but only slowly then I pointed Dave to go behind her. He knew exactly what I wanted him to do so he lined himself up and then pushed his dick into his mum along with mine. It was a great feeling having another cock pressed up against mine inside a juicy fanny.

It took Sheila by surprise and she looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head. She exclaimed "Ooooooooh, my god, that feels so good. You've turned me into a complete whore. I have two cocks in me and one of them is my son's! I've never felt this full before, I love it, fuck me hard boys."

Dave and I managed to get ourselves in sync for a while but the whole situation was so exciting neither of us could last long, we managed to hold on for a while but as soon as Sheila announced she was going to cum it was too much and we both lost it at the same time and squirted jet after jet of spunk into Sheila's cunt which tipped her over the edge and her orgasm made her vaginal muscles clamp tightly around our dicks. We all then collapsed into a heap completely spent.

From that time onwards, Dave and I fucked Sheila at every opportunity either together or individually and this led to a number of other sexual adventures but they are for other stories!

12