Me From the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The homophobic old woman had such a relieved look on her face that I had to control myself from laughing out loud.

I was only joking when I was talking to aunt Helen. But as I started driving home, I really thought about raising kids together with Kylie. Maybe we can adopt a child together.

Our love didn't show any signs of fading. Granted, we had only been together for a few months. It still felt like we were in the honeymoon phase of our relationship. So I got extra horny as I was going home.

It was almost midnight.

Kylie opened the door before I even knocked. She was waiting for me. She was wearing a nightgown, and looked like she was about to fall asleep.

Her eyes lit up when I grabbed her straight away and started kissing her. I tore off the gown as we made our way to the bedroom.

As I broke the kiss off to take my clothes off, Kylie spoke up.

"Did something happen over there?" She asked. "You're..."

"I'm taking you home the next year." I said before going down on her.

Once her penis was nice and hard and leaking, I put my attention towards her ass. I rimmed her ass for five minutes before standing up.

Her cheeks were flushed as she had her head turned to the side. She slowly turned to look me in the eyes and gave me a sly smile.

There is nothing more arousing than her face at the exact moment. I was a man on a mission.

There was a lot of pregnancy talks around the house that evening. Something inside me felt the immense urge to breed the woman in front of me.

That night, it was my sole purpose to fill her with as much seed I could produce.

I lasted almost five minutes for the first time. I had her legs over my shoulder as I kept playing with her dick while fucking her. Both of us came at the same time.

Kylie spurted her semen all over my abs and I kept my dick lodged deep inside her as ropes after ropes of semen started trying to find her non-existent womb.

But that wasn't going to stop me from trying.

I was hard again in ten minutes. I told her to get on all fours before mounting her. For some reason, Kylie likes it when I call her a whore or a slut. I slightly resisted calling her names at first. But seeing how she reacted when I called her those things, I quickly relented.

I planted my seed deep inside her once again.

"Babe," Kylie said as I started pulling my dick out of her. "I don't know what got you so turned on like this; but I want more of it."

"Oh we're not done yet."

I fucked her two more times that night. Both of the times, my semen from previous sessions started leaking around my dick as I was going in and out of her.

Oh well, I guess there's always tomorrow. I'll try to knock her up later.

But breeding her is not always on the table. As Kylie really likes sucking my dick and tasting my cum. I'm not complaining though. She sometimes just wants to keep my dick in and around her mouth as I just sit around watching TV.

I also enjoy sucking her off very much. But that mostly ends with my dick in her ass.

--

I do wear my feminine gears when we are intimate sometimes... or when we're just cuddling.

Despite all the expensive and fancy dresses I own; Kylie loses her shit when I wear a sundress. Of course I bought plenty of them over time. I also enjoy the ease of access provided by the sundress. Both for my dick and my ass.

Yes, Kylie likes fucking me from time to time. I also enjoy feeling her inside, grazing my prostate. Knowing how much she loves it is half of my pleasure when I'm the bottom.

Having her soft and delicate body fall on top of mine never gets old after she ejaculates. I love it when she just lets herself go in my arms.

Being able to make her feel comfortable has made me one of the happiest man in the world. And in turn, Kylie lets me be myself, with no care for the world.

--

It has been more than one year since we started seeing each other. I absolutely love the routine we have established with each other.

No matter who wakes up first, it's their job to wake the other person up with kisses. It first started when Kylie woke me up by kissing me, three days in a row. Granted, she was kissing my dick for the third day. It felt so damn nice that when I woke up first in the fourth day, I decided to get on top of her and gently kiss her all over the face until she opened her eyes.

Where we kiss depends on the horniness at the specific moment. Some days its forehead kisses only. There are days where we try to part the other person's sleepy lips for an entry. There are also days where the kisses start with the dick. The dicks can go anywhere once they are hard.

I have to get dressed for work after breakfast. We have been together for a while. I know for a fact that she'll be there for me at the end of the day. But it still hurts from time to time, just to see her longing face as I get out for the day.

I still have a well-paying job that I'm not planning on leaving. I want to be able to provide a comfortable life for Kylie; and maybe... who knows what will happen in the future.

We haven't talked about marriage, yet. But I very much want to put a ring on her finger.

We still go to the gym together as a couple. But our workout routines don't match that much. Don't get me wrong; Kylie is not that delicate when it comes to working out. She also got addicted to endorphins after working out, just like myself.

Only difference is that she concentrated most of her strengths on her core and lower body. She could still bench-press with heavy weights; but she slowly turned into a bottom heavy woman. I could not be happier about that. I was shocked when I first saw my girlfriend picking up more weights than me for squats.

We have sex frequently all throughout the day. But if you were to pick a specific time when we fuck the most; it would be after gym. Something about seeing each other hot and heavy, drenched in sweat gets the two of us going.

We've had sex in our car in the gym parking lot countless times. If there's a high chance of getting caught, we sometimes control ourselves through the drive home.

--

It's not all sunshine and rainbows for the two of us though. If you live with a person long enough, there will be disagreements. No matter how compatible you are together. We sort things out pretty quickly. But Kylie completely loses her mind when she senses that I was hiding something from her. I don't mind sharing everything with her. But sometimes I feel like just bottling everything up and not talk about it.

Our biggest 'fight' was about me suppressing my emotions in front of her. In my defence, I just didn't want to lose it in front of the love of my life.

It was a stressful day at work, and I was really frustrated and tired when I walked inside. You don't have to be a genius detective to figure out that something was bothering me. She naturally brought it up.

"Is everything alright?" She asked as soon as I put my bag down on the couch.

"It's fine." I said after letting out a sigh.

"It clearly is not fine." She probed further.

"It's work." I replied. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Wow!" She exclaimed before adding. "That's very 'man' of you."

I told her I was fine with being a man. But the way she said the word just rubbed me the wrong way.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you before," She said. "You better not repress yourself in front of me."

"I'm not." I was slightly mad at that point. "I had a shitty day at work, I don't want to fucking talk about it."

"You can just tell me about what's bothering you." She came close to me and grabbed my hands. "I wouldn't mind listening to you rant about work."

I was seconds away from screaming at her. But seeing her face so close to mine, I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"You're right actually." I said. "I had to be a little too manly at work today. Can you draw me a bath, please?"

"What was it babe?"

"The lead hand at our overseas warehouse was deliberately delaying a shipment for two weeks."

"Why would they do that?"

"I guess one of our shipments were delayed six months ago." I explained. "I just came to know about this today."

"That's just childish!"

"Yep! And I had to be stern with a man 20 years older than me. You know I don't like doing that."

"Thank you!" She gave me a big hug and was on her way to the washroom.

I collected myself before getting naked. As I walked inside the washroom, I saw that Kylie was sitting on a stool near the bathtub. She had drawn a bath for me already and was waiting for me.

She stood up and told me to sit down on the stool for a minute before getting in. As soon as I sat down, Kylie went down on her knees and started rubbing my feet.

"Does this feel good?" She asked as she was working on my sole.

"It does." I replied honestly.

"I learned how to do it online." She said and pulled my feet off the ground.

"Wait, babe," I tried to stop her as her mouth started getting closer to my feet. "I don't think,"

She just shushed me before taking both of my big toes in her mouth together. It felt so fucking weird, but I had a rock hard dick with all the visual and the physical sensations. She licked my toes clean before telling me to get in the hot water.

It was relaxing and arousing at the same time. Kylie walked behind me and started rubbing my shoulders until I felt like all of my worries melted away.

I offered her to get in the bath with me. But she denied, telling me that it was all about my pleasure that night. I told her that her pleasure is also my pleasure; but she did not relent.

She went out to prepare dinner, leaving me to relax for almost an hour. I was somewhere between sleep and blissfulness when I felt Kylie's soft palms gently grazing my penis.

"I hope I didn't startle you." She said as I opened my eyes.

"Not at all." I mentioned.

She worked on my underwater member until the bathtub was filled with my ball's contents. When I got out of the bath, she cleaned me with a towel and put on a green sundress on me.

Despite the clothes I was wearing; Kylie made me feel like a king that night. That included the incredible sex before sleep.

When I woke up the next day before her, I felt the need to make it up to her. I quickly lubricated my ass before gently kissing her dick. When it was clear that she was completely awake, I got on top of her and grabbed her hands above her head.

"Babe?" She was amazed by my advances.

"Resistance is futile!" I said robotically. "That dick is going in my ass right now."

My statement elicited laughter from her as I lowered myself on her hard cock. I rode her till completion. I clenched my ass and came all over her stomach right as Kylie announced her impending orgasm.

We slept in that day and went out for a lunch date together. I feel lucky and eternally grateful to have her in my life. I was already sure I was going to marry her. I just wanted her to meet my family first.

--

She got along so nicely with my parents that I started getting emotional in the middle of the family gathering. Kylie was helping my mom pick up the plates when one of my nieces called her aunt Kylie. She looked back at me and we shared a smile. It did sound nice to see her in a setting like this one.

"There you are!" Aunt Helen approached me at the time.

"Finally bagged a nice one, huh!" She nudged me with her elbow.

"You could say she bagged me." I shrugged as I said. "You know how it is!"

"Right!" She patted my back. "The stud has been tamed!"

"No one can tame me." I joked as I saw Kylie approaching us. "I can do whatever I want."

"Hey, don't go cheating on your girl. She seems nice."

"You must be aunt Helen." Kylie said as she approached us. "So nice to meet you, I'm Kylie."

The two of them talked for a few minutes. I kept thinking about whether any of them knew about Kylie being a trans woman. It has been two years since she started on hormones. She looked stunning only with make-up, for our first date. I didn't even want to talk about it, but seeing someone as hateful as aunt Helen; I was tempted for a little bit.

The women talked about how did we meet and where Kylie went for college.

"You're planning on marrying a gym girl, huh?" Aunt Helen said as Kylie was walking away.

"Can you blame me for that?" I gestured towards Kylie's behind.

"What is it with young men being so obsessed with ass?" She said as she slapped my arm.

"But," I blatantly pointed at Kylie again. "Just look at her."

She slapped my arm once again before walking away.

We drove back home that night with a newly invigorated relationship. It's not like our future depended on what my parents said about her. I was going to marry her anyway. But seeing her become a part of the family so easily gave me a sense of elation I didn't know existed.

We didn't even have sex for most of the night. But I was deeply satisfied; and the source of that satisfaction was Kylie.

I just hope that I can keep making her happy.

12