Me, My Girl and Four Strangers

Story Info
A night in the pub ends with an impromptu gangbang...
1.6k words
4.08
28.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally met my ex on my doorstep when she was dating my new neighbour. I'd never spoken to him before and it was late on a Friday night and they were both hammered. She asked me if I new anyone who could get some snow and if I did would I like to join them for a threesome to which he seemed somewhat pissed off about. One thing lead to another and after a fantastic night she fucked him off and started dating me.

Months down the line of being all loved up and monogamous we found ourselves in our local on a Saturday night. Although we'd talked about playing again we'd never gone through with it but that was all about to change.....

By 10pm we were both pretty pissed and she wanted something stronger. By then I didn't know anyone to get stuff off so she started to talk to a group of guys mostly of our age who we'd been chatting to whilst playing pool earlier. I'd noticed them checking out her "phat ass" (as one of them had remarked to his mate thinking I couldn't hear) and her massive JJ cup tits, even though she was wearing a baggy black sweater so there was little on show. It really turned me on that they were clearly into her and the drunker she got the more flirty she was becoming.

As it transpired they could get some but we'd have to go to one of their houses to get it. Before we left they all bought several rounds of shots, clearly trying to grease the wheels, so to speak.

When it to time to leave we called two ubers they all piled into one and we took the other. On the way she told me she was really horny so I asked her if she wanted to bail, head home and fuck but she was adamant she wanted some stuff and we'd just get it then head home and share it together. There was some sharing to come but not quite like that.....

When we arrived more drinks were poured, lines racked and the conversation quickly became flirtier and flirtier towards my ex. Someone asked her how big her tits were and without one word of reply she removed her jumper quickly followed by her bra and remarked "Pretty big...". They all seemed slightly shocked that she'd whipped them out so nonchalantly and suddenly looked like a bunch of scared schoolboys.

Then, without a moments hesitation she said "How big are your cocks then?". All four of them stood there mouths open frozen to the spot not knowing what to do.

After what seemed like an eternity of them gawping at her big saggy tits I decided to take matters into my own hands and unbuttoned my flies to reveal my by now rock hard cock. All nine inches, girthy and thick from base to tip which she immediately took in her hand before dropping to her knees and taking the head into her mouth. After a few seconds of licking and spitting it was wet enough for her to take almost all of the nine inches into her throat.

This bike the spell her tits had cast over them and almost in unison they all got their cocks out and began to wank. Two of the guys were black and one of them had a cock even bigger and thicker than mine, at least eleven inches and the other on a par with me. The two other lads (one of whom was at least ten years younger than us, probably about nineteen or twenty, but possibly even younger) were slightly less blessed but by no means small.

After a couple of minutes of them wanking and watching her deepthroat me she, with my cock still deep down her throat, motioned to them to come closer. For the next ten minutes or so, always with a cock in each hand took one, sometimes two cock in her mouth, constantly licking and spitting on us all so she could take us so far down her throat her nose could touch our navels. After a bit of a struggle she even managed the huge thick black cock that by which time was even harder and longer than it's pervious inches, it's veins throbbing as she took it deeper and deeper down. In between grunts and moans he exclaimed no one had ever managed that before.

Before too long his cock got even harder and began to throb as he shot a huge load into her mouth, covering her tongue and almost filling her mouth with thick white spunk. That was enough for me and the older white guy and I told her not to swallow and we both jerked our cocks towards her waiting mouth. As he got closer I told him to put his cock in her mouth and I do likewise stretching her lips and jaw to capacity.

Soon he started cumming and the feeling of cock throbbing against mine cased me to blow too. As we were both emptying our balls into her mouth the younger lad came and shot his thick load all over her tits and belly, with some landing on her pussy mound which with a couple of fingers she massaged into her clit and inside her pussy as she swallowed our three loads like milk. The other black came up behind her, rubbing his cock through her hair before tipping her head right back before sending a jet of spunk all over her face and into her eagerly waiting mouth. Glazed in cum from head to toe she smiled at me and said "I love you baby" with a wicked glint in her eye.

She, the younger guy and the big black guy went and sat together on the sofa while the rest of us sat nearby on the floor and we all had a smoke.

She began slowly at first, rubbing her clit with a couple of fingers and tweaking her nipples all the time letting out small breathy moans. Before long she rolled on her side and pushed four fingers into her soaking wet cunt. At the same she sucked two fingers before she pushed them into her tight, but regularly fucked by me ass. We watched on, all getting hard again watching the show. Soon she asked the big cocked guy to lie on the floor and climbed onto his cock, letting out a squeal as eased onto it she said "No way are you going in my ass!"

It took her a couple of minutes to take him properly but once she did she rode him hard as one of the others put their cock in her mouth, the rest of us watching and wanking. We carried on like this for ages, each of them taking turns to be ridden by her while I just watched. Comments like "You're fucking lucky mate!" and "She's amazing!" Kept coming my way but it was until the second time she rode the massive black guy that she came. Her whole body began to quiver and she screamed louder than I'd ever her and she gushed hard, soaking his balls in her juice.

As she collapsed on top of him still balls deep her pussy still throbbing on his cock I decided to get behind her and push my cock against his and into her soaking cunt. "Stop!" She shouted "You're both too big!" But I didn't listen and slowly eased myself inside. Before too long, with both of us inside her building up a rhythm she came again, even harder than before which made the other guy come deep inside her. As I slid in and out of her I could feel his cock throbbing and his cum covering my cock. But before I could blow my load she clambered off and motioned for the next guy to assume the position on the floor. We each took turns in various combinations double fucking her pussy, her squirting over and over, with some of us cumming inside her not once but twice.

After all that we were all pretty shagged out and someone suggested moving to the bedroom. Somehow we all fit onto a king size bed and spent the next hour or so just playing, all our hands and tongues all over her, sucking her tits and licking her pussy, making her cum several more times.

Then when we were hard again we started fucking again, one at a time at first gently fucking her pussy but matters soon moved onto anal. There was no lube in the house so the best we could find was conditioner. It worked though and after a while all of us except the really big guy taking turns fucking her ass while she lay on her front. Then she was ready and got the guy with the massive black cock to lie back and asked the young guy to get behind and fuck her arse. She moaned and moaned as they pounded both her holes and was soon squirting again. We all tried various combinations, sometimes her straddled, sometimes her reverse cowgirl and all filled her again and again.

By the time we were done it was nearly 5am- nearly six hours of fucking! She kissed them each in turn then thanked them all before ordering an Uber, before we got dressed, picked up our coke, to which we were hastily given a generous bonus load, each lit a cigarette and walked out the door.

During the course of the 15 minute ride home the smell of cum in the taxi became more and more obvious and the driver kept checking us out in the rear view mirror. By the time we got into the house her jeans were absolutely drenched from front to back around the crotch. We got into bed and had a slow and gentle fuck, all the while my belly, cock and balls getting covered in everyone's cum before collapsing into a deep sleep.