Me, My Sister and Bestie on Vacation

Story Info
Three friends and two sisters discover all girl sex.
4.1k words
4.53
19.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stacy and my sister's name is Grace. I'm 22 and Grace is 23, we're almost twins, we're only 14 months apart. Our best friend, Bianca, "B" as we call her is also 23. B is both of our best friend. The three of us do everything together. For my Graduation from High school, our parents sent me, my sister and B to a resort about 100 miles from where we live. Since the three of us were all underage for drinking, B brought some gummies for us so we could have a good time. When we arrived and went to our room we discovered our parents booked us a massive suite. it was beautiful.

On day one we went right to the beach to get working our tans. By the time we went back to our room, we all had very nice tan lines already. Grace walked in and immediately went to the mirror and pulled her bikini bottom part way down to see how much she tanned. B looked at her and said, "stop showing off that ass, you know I've always been jealous of how small and tight it is, you sisters too."

Grace said, I'm not showing it off, but if you really want to see it, he's a better view." and with that, Grace pulled it down below her cheeks, then pulled it right back up.

B said, "I fucking hate you with that perfect ass, your sister too, I hate you both." We all laughed.

I said, "you have an amazing body, what are you talking about?" In fact, she has amazing tits, and a perfect, but slightly bigger ass than we do, not to mention she's gorgeous.

She said, "We'll this amazing body needs some action, I haven't gotten laid in like 50 years." Again, we all laughed and started to get ready for dinner. As amazing as this room was, it only had one bathroom and that's tough with 3 females. We made an agreement right away that the bathroom was only for showers, not makeup so that we all would have time. B showered first and came out in a towel and said, "ok, who's next?" Grace went in and I sat on a lounge chair that was in the room looking out at the ocean.

When I turned around, I saw B was sitting at the desk putting on her makeup, naked! I didn't say anything, I just took it all in enjoying her body. At one point she stood up and leaned closer to the mirror I assume to see better. Her body was smoking hot and her new tan lines made her look even sexier. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I guess she could see me looking because she said, "you can take a picture if you want."

I laughed and said, "well if you haven't gotten any action with that ass and those tit's, nobody's gonna get any." Then I said, "well if you're not wearing clothes, why am I still in this wet suit?" and with that, I took off my bikini.

As soon as I had it off, grace walked out in a towel and said, "UH, am I missing something? is there a rule about wearing clothes in this room?"

I said, "nope, no rule, but miss hot body over there was naked so I thought I would join her." Grace answered by dropping her towel on the bed and walked over to the closet. I laughed and said, "Is now a bad time for a group picture?" Everybody laughed. We complimented each other on the cute thongs and bras we each had on, then we went to dinner. On the way to dinner, we had some gummies because they take some time to kick in. At dinner we got to talking about sex, and the lack thereof for all three of us. Both my Grace and B admitted to having been with a girl once. I was a little shocked about Grace's admission, but not really about B.

I asked my sister, "who, when, where I need all the details." At first, she was a little shy to talk about it, but I guess the gummies were kicking in because she started to spill. She told me it was her first year at college and it was a cute girl from Texas who was a virgin and knew she didn't like guys. She told us it didn't go too much further than making out and some feeling each other up. The trouble is, I hear everything, and I said, "explain, not too much further." She gave us a coy smile and continued to tell us they had their hands in each other's pants. I said, "Well that was a little detail you left out, was there more?" she assured us that was it.

I looked at B and said, "your turn to confess, let's hear it."

She said, well just like Grace, it was my first year of college, but the difference is, we went all the way. We were in bed naked and doing everything." She said it with a huge smile on her face and I could tell it was something she really enjoyed.

I said, "So, judging by that smile, you liked it, am I right?"

She said, "No your wrong, I loved it! it was the best night of sex I ever had, no guy I've ever been with could compare to that night."

I said, "ok, I know I'm the youngest here by a year, but now I feel like I've been missing out," they both looked at each other, B raised her eyebrows and they both smiled. I didn't know what to make of that, but this conversation was defiantly making me horny. I could feel the dampness in my thong. We finished our meal and headed back to our room.

On the walk back B said, "here, have another half each, we're on vacation, right?" We each ate another half of a gummy each and took a nice long walk back to the hotel. By the time we got back to our room, we were all pretty wasted and giggling like little kids, we were having an amazing time.

I was opening the door and Grace said, "hurry the fuck up or I'm gonna piss on the floor." As soon as I opened the door, she pushed past me and as she was heading to the bathroom her pants were already coming down. As she reached the bathroom, she pulled them all the way down and I saw she was shaved just like me. She sat right on the toilet and said, "oh shit, I barely made it." Now I've seen my sister in her thong a million times before, but I've haven't seen her naked since we were little, and seeing her shaved pussy was actually making me kind of hot! When she was done, she came out wearing only her thong, no pants. She said, it's so friggin hot, I need another shower."

I was now looking at my sister in a new way, a sexy new way. When she went into the bathroom, I had an idea. As soon as I heard the water running, I knocked on the door and opened it. I yelled, "I'm coming in, now I gotta pee." She didn't answer me, so I walked in and looked at the shower. It had clear glass, and I could see my big sis soaping up her body and damn did she look sexy! I pretended to sit on the toilet, and it gave me a clear view of the shower. When I finished, I stood up and started to undress.

Grace said, "why are you getting naked?"

I said, "I'm going in there next, so leave the water running."

Then to my astonishment she said, "come in now and help me do an oil treatment on my hair, I can never get the back good enough." The shower was really big and there was plenty of room for at least two people. With a dampness growing between my legs, I opened the door and stepped in. I squirted the oil treatment on my hands and started to rub it into my sister's hair. When I was finished putting it in, grace said, " thanks, now turn around and I'll wash your back while I wait my 5 minutes." I loved the thought of her hands all over me, so I turned around and immediately felt her soapy hands on the back of my neck.

As she was slowly, and I'd say sensually, making her way down my back, I put my hands against the wall and just started to melt from her touch. As she got lower and lower, her hands began to rub the top of my ass. She stayed in one spot for a little while, I assume to see what my reaction would be. I was now really stoned and extremely horny,

so, I went for broke. I pushed my ass further back and squatted down just a little. I guess she got the hint because the next thing I knew, her hands were all over my ass and reaching between my legs. Without turning around I said, "I guess were both pretty stoned, huh?"

I heard her say, "I'm fucking wasted and really enjoying the shit out of myself right now."

I pushed back a little further and simply said, "me too!"

Then out of the clear blue we heard B say, "if there was room for three in there, I would join you guys." Neither of us saw B come in and I guess she was enjoying what she was seeing.

My sister said, "well we can dry off and join you outside if that's of any interest to you."

All B said was, "Don't take too long." and then she left. I asked my sister if she was sure about this and she told me she was very sure, then asked me the same thing. We both agreed and finished our shower. We left the bathroom together wrapped in towels. I wasn't expecting to see what I saw when I got out. B was laying on the bed naked masturbating with a vibrator. She looked at both of us and said, "I don't know about you two in there, but I already had an orgasm and I just started."

I said, " And I thought I was the only one who never left home without my vibrator."

B said, "If I had to depend on guys to give me and orgasm, I'd never have one, besides, I need to cum at least once a day, it helps keep my stress levels low." We all agreed it was something we all did almost every day. I was a little surprised when my sister said she has almost never taken a shower without an orgasm. Who knew? My favorite time was right after school. I would just take off my pants, lay on my bed in my panties and masturbate. A lot of the time I would watch lesbian porn on my phone, it just seemed to get me off quicker.

Grace said, "We should all just sit here and play while we watch each other." We all agreed that was the best way to get started. I found my vibrator, dropped my towel and sat on the sofa.

Grace came out with a cute little dildo and said, "I thought a vibrator would be too noisy for me to sneak while I was in the bathroom, so I brought this instead, ha, little did I know we would all be doing this together." We all laughed, a lot at that statement, I guess because we were still very high. Grace came over and sat next to me.

B looked at us and said, "Wow, not in a million years would I think that tonight I would be laying on my bed, masturbating watching two sisters, also my two best friends, masturbating. With that, she opened her legs, clicked on her vibrator and put it directly on her clit. For me, sex and masturbation are so much better when I'm high, and by the sound of my two cohorts, it was good for them too. I could tell Grace was nearing an orgasm by the sound of her breathing and the little moans that were escaping her lips.

Grace on the other hand wasn't even trying to be discreet, she kept saying, "oh, fuck, oh fuck," then she said, "oh shit, I'm coming, " and she did! We each came a couple times and decided that would be enough for night one. Grace and I slept in one bed and B slept in the other. I snuggled up to Grace and she held my hand as we fell asleep. Day 2 arrived, and we got ready for breakfast and the beach. Grace had suit on that was basically a thong, her ass was completely out with a small strip of material up her crack. B had on a very, very, sexy one piece. It was very high cut, and the center was cut out. She looked amazing.

We went to breakfast, and while we were sitting at the cafe on the beach overlooking the ocean my sister said, "look, I know we were all wasted last night, but I'm not using that as an excuse, I was truly sexed up with you two girls. I know it's crazy because you are my best friend, and even more crazy, you are my little sister, but I wanted to have sex last night more than I ever did in my life. I know that sounds weird, but that's the truth. There I said it."

Before I could even answer her, B said, "If you think that's weird, in the middle of the night, when I got up to pee, I masturbated thinking of the both of you, so I don't think it's weird at all." Then she said, "look at the three of us, all good looking with great bodies, how could we not think about each other?" I was getting wet just sitting there listening to them. I saw them both smile at each other, then they turned and looked at me.

I said, "Well it's hard to argue with that." then I whispered, "I'm wet right now just talking about this." We all laughed and finished breakfast. Now I knew that we were all on board, and tonight was going to be something very different. We went to the pool, and I couldn't keep my eyes off these two girls. Even though we were all naked together last night, I really didn't get to see either of them close up. My anticipation for tonight was off the charts. When Grace was next to me on her lounge, I looked at her and said, "is it wrong the things we're talking about, and what we did together last night?"

Grace said, "did you enjoy last night?" I nodded my head. Then she said, "if things went a little further tonight will it bother you?" I told her it defiantly would not. Then with her big, beautiful smile she said, "then it's not wrong at all, we're doing what we want to do, so let's see what happens later, but I can tell you, I'm all in." I assured her I was too. Then she said, "I already talked to B, so is she." We both smiled at each other and hugged. The rest of the afternoon was us hinting about tonight and what we had in mind.

When we finally got up to our room, we all sat on the sofa and ate some gummies. We were all in a rush to get our night started. It takes an hour or so to kick in, so we ordered a pizza and ate in our room. We had a balcony that overlooked the ocean (thanks mom and dad) and it was a beautiful view. The best part was, they were private. The only way to see us was if you were on the beach looking up. I gave me some nice ideas. we all showered while waiting for our pizza and agreed to wear only bra and panties when we came out.

A little while later, we were really starting to feel the gummies kick in, and that's when the pizza arrived. I was going to get up and put on a robe to answer the door, but Grace said, "No, let's have some fun, sit down." She walked over to the door and let the pizza guy in. His eyes were bulging out of his head looking at us all in our underwear. He put the pizza on the bar and Grace took her sweet time looking for money to pay him. I saw he was staring at B and when I looked at her, I knew why. B had her hand inside her panties, and there was no doubt about what she was doing. Grace paid him and he quickly left.

I said, "Hey, I thought that was for us to watch, not some pizza guy."

She said, "I thought I would give him a little extra tip." We laughed and went to work on the pizza. When we finished, we decided to go walk off our dinner. We slipped on some sun dresses, ate another half a gummy each, and then went for an hour walk. We got back to the room feeling less full and a lot more stoned. As I was opening the door, B pulled down her top and let her tits out right in the hallway and started to laugh. Then she said, "Get that door open or this dress is coming off right here, I so fucking horny, I need my vibrator."

As we walked through the door, B and grace both took off their sun dresses as they walked in. Grace turned to me and said, "why are you still dressed?" Then she reached for my dress and pulled it down over my tits, then dropped it to the floor. She said, "There's those tits I was waiting for." Then to my surprise, she reached and started to feel me up. I just stood there and let my older sister play with my tit's. Not to be left out, B walked behind my sister and reached around to feel her tit's. The three of us were standing there in our panties feeling each other up.

Grace looked like she was really enjoying B's hands on her tit's, so I thought I would go to the next level. I reached down and gently started to rub her pussy over her panties. I noticed she slightly opened her legs a little, so I had better access. Even though I was over her panties, I could tell she was getting wet. So I said, "it feels like you're enjoying this, these panties are getting a little wet."

She responded with, "If you reach inside, you'll really see how wet I am."

I said, "I can if you want me to, but then poor B will be left out, that wouldn't be fair, would it?" She stopped rubbing my tits, reached down and pulled off her panties.

She said, "There, now you both have access if you want it." I reached down and slid my hand right onto her pussy. My hand meet B's and we both gave her a nice pussy massage from the front and the back. My had was soaked and I assume B's was too. My sister was having trouble standing and reached up to hold onto my shoulders. I felt B's finger slip into my sister and at the same time she let out an audible moan. I could hear the sloshing of B's finger in Grace's pussy, and it was making me very jealous.

I reached under and pushed B's hand out of the way, and then took over. I was fingering my sister, and it was making me crazy. I felt B come behind me and before I knew it, her hand was between my legs, and she pushed two fingers into me. I was in the same squatted position as my sister as we both had our pussies fingered. Grace looked at me and said, I'm gonna cum, don't stop. The next thing I knew, Grace came all over my hand. Watching Grace cum as I was being fingered was too much for me too, I came right after her.

We both stood up to catch our breath and B said, "That was the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen."

I said, " go lay on that bed, I think you've been very patient, and now it's your turn." She laid on the bed face up and I said, "Nope, turn over and get on all fours." When she did as I asked, I knelt behind her, bent down and started to lick her ass from behind. I let my tongue trace her ass, then it found it's way down to her pussy lips, then eventually into her pussy. B was moaning loudly and seemed to be enjoying herself. I watched as my sister sat on the bed with her back against the headboard. She shimmied down a little until her pussy was right in front of B's face.

Grace said, "can you do two things at once? can you have your pussy eaten by my little sister while you lick mine?" Without saying a word, B put her head into Grace's pussy and went to work. I heard Grace start to moan and knew B was doing a good job. I decided to stop eating her pussy so she could concentrate on Grace. B pulled her down so that she was lying flat and lifted her legs to get a better angle. I just stood there rubbing myself watching my sister have her pussy eaten with her legs in the air.

I decided to go for broke since nothing seemed to be off limits. I climbed the bed and straddled my sister's face. I sat down and immediately felt her tongue on my clit. I said, "can you make me cum that way? How good are you with that tongue?" I felt her pick up the pace and I knew it wouldn't take long. Inside of three minutes, I was having a massive orgasm from my Grace's tongue. Since my back was to B, I hadn't noticed that she was no longer eating my sister, but instead was fucking her with the dildo. I decided to climb off and started to suck her tit's.

After B made Grace cum, I watched as she took the dildo out of her and immediately push it into herself. She was standing at the foot of the bed fucking herself while we both watched. After a minute she pulled it out and said, "let's go on the balcony." It was dark outside, and we couldn't really see if anyone was on the beach, but I don't think any of us really cared. She handed me the dildo and said, "take care of me, please." With that she leaned against the balcony and spread her legs. I gently pushed it into her and as I did, I felt a buzzing on my ass.

Grace said to me, "you take care of her, and I'll take care of you. "I squatted down a little and as I was fucking B with the dildo, my sister was masturbating me with my own vibrator. I came before B, but it wasn't long after when she started to drip all over the balcony. I stopped fucking B and stood up. B turned around, looked at me and gave me a deep tongue kiss. When we finally broke, I felt Grace's hand on my shoulder, and she turned me around to face her. Before I knew what was happening, I was locked into another deep kiss, but this time it was my sister.

12