Me, my Wife and the Ghost

Story Info
A story of a family with a ghost or it is.
5k words
3.84
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a college student when I first saw her. I am somewhat adventurous guy. She has a dazzling smile and amazed me with her outgoing personality along her beauty. I hoped we might become friends and tried to introduce myself by offering coffee. But my fate, I spilled coffee on her dupatta accidentally. I also found that she has a strong hand which left my ear ringing, that day. Whenever I tried to meet her, I don't know how, she gets a chance to slap me and I gets a chance to hurt her with my sarcastic remarks. Instead of friend I found my Jerry in her as she found her Tom in me.

Not a day passed without a fight between us. Even it be a petty little thing it turns into a great fight. Though we fight I realised that my day is not over if I did not have a word with her let alone a fight. Later I found that she misses me as much as I miss her, when I took a sick leave of 6 days, from my close friends. I recalled all of our screaming games. When I filtered them, I noticed most of the fights are about making me clear about the stupid mistakes done by me.

I noticed that I was slowly developing feelings for her through our fights. And I hoped she too. I took the help of my mutual friend and asked her to find about her. The answer was positive but I am not satisfied.

I want to know the truth by myself and did a stupid thing. I flirted with another girl right in front of her (which is a ploy) and she noticed us. She turned into a screaming valkyrie and scared the girl. She then turned to me and it is my turn to face the music. For the first time in our fights instead of counter-screaming, I focused on her. She is even more beautiful when is angry. I realised she had more feelings for me than I had for her.

I was too lost in her beauty and didn't say a word. She stopped her rant due to lack of my response and noticed me staring goofily at her. The new found silence pulled me out of my trance. I noticed her blushing. I was about to start my explanation, before I utter a word the bell has struck. Talk about bad luck. She used this opportunity and fled to her class, I grudgingly moved to my class. I vowed to explain myself to her at any cost. Alas, I did not get the chance that day.

I tried the very next day, no use. She didn't even listen to me. I came to an epiphany, what I did was shit and I am a dick.

The very next day by hatching a perfect plan (which by the god's grace worked) with the help of her friend, I confounded her in an empty classroom. Just before she started reading the riot act "I love you" I said.

Man, did she blush? Her whole face turned beet red. She cast her head down.

"What's your answer sweetness?" silence ruled the room.

Lifting her chin "Should I take your silence as yes?" I asked while looking into her almond shaped eyes.

I never saw her hand rising. The slap is a more of a surprise. Shock settled first. Later sadness overwhelmed my body on her denial.

"If you did love me, why the hell did you flirt with that bitch?"

The relief was massive from her words and I immediately launched into explanation without losing a moment "sweet heart that was just a ploy to confirm my suspicions about your feelings on me."

"You should have asked me first." With both anger and hurt in her voice.

"I know it is really bad of me to pull a stunt like that, but I don't want to risk our little tom and jerry friendship. I am really sorry. So, I ask again do you love me?"

"Yes, you goofball."

"Seriously, goofball??" with a fake frown on my face.

"Yes, but my goofball" she said lovingly while enveloping me in her arms.

With a little fight from our parents on both sides, we got their blessings to proceed further and warned us to hold on to our horses and take it slow. After few years of romance and our little tom and jerry fights, I decided to tie the knot.

On the eve of her 24th birthday, which is also a date night, I decided to ask her decision about marriage.

We were on our way to her room where she is staying with her sister on rental basis. She shifted into the room last year. It is near to both her office and her sister's college. We chatted about many things which varied from watching sunset to first printing press and politics to jack and rose's kiss in titanic. I then introduced my ideas about my dream house to her. Between the lines I heard my mother in her, my mother is definitely rubbing off her. My woman became a daughter to my mother who she never had. They were so thick, like a pair of well-seasoned thieves and she teased me mercilessly using the information about the goofy and innocently stupid things once I had done in my childhood.

I dropped her at her room. She invited me in. When I queried about her sister, I found out she is at her friend's place for late night study session for her oncoming exams.

She changed into her normal clothes and "drink?"

"A cup of coffee would be great."

"Ok".

Though the place was known to me, I wandered to check her room. As I am appreciating her talent in organising, a pair of hands enveloped my back.

"It's not a gentleman thing to peep into other's room without their permission." my woman accused me lovingly with her chin against my back.

I pulled her to my frontside and said "I am a gentleman only when you are with me beautiful and when you became mine, I was given permission to do anything with you and your things, by you" with full mischievousness, love and desire in my eyes.

The blush that flashed across her dimple cheeks ignited the fire in my eyes.

She moved towards the kitchen to take care of aforementioned coffee after temporarily taking care of my need of her with a toe-curling kiss.

When she came back with two cups of coffee, her breath was still fast and deep. Her chaffed lips touched her coffee cup after giving mine.

"Hmm, it has a nice taste but not much as your lips." And pulled her onto my lap as we finished our cups.

"Really...?" the bundle of mischief asked me with her delicate eyebrow arching artistically.

"Yesss" and I resumed the duel of the tongues, which was left pause before, to taste them again. My mind is fully blown due to the intense heat of the kiss that is generated inside my body. Just then the clock struck 11'o clock.

A temporary break to the kiss. "it is official that the coffee on your lips is far tastier than coffee in cups and I am really happy that I got the chance to taste." I said taking a deep breath of her body fragrance.

"I know, the result is hiding between my bum." She replied cheekily.

I was little taken back. I think my brain didn't forget to send the blood to the particular organ during the kiss.

"You have to blame yourself woman, your lips are the culprit. They are sinfully enticing and you make them look like they are made for kissing, biting..."

"...and sucking?" She asked naughtily.

Those words left me speechless as an erotic picture painted inside my brain artfully. I think the expression on my face might be revealing, she asked me that what was going inside my brain?

Temptress. She knew it.

"I am definitely not thinking about the way how your lips look sucking..."

She dared me to continue with her eyes.

Two can play the game. "...the lollipop." I said.

"Oh! Lollipop hmm." Then suddenly "yours...?" she whispered in my ear.

The words and her breath near my ear further ignited the fire in me.

"Before you said you are a gentleman when I am with you, now I don't want you to be with me. So, are you going to be gentleman or what?" She whispered in my ear with little licks and bites.

She found one of my erotic spots and is using against me. When I looked into her eyes, her lust and love for me, matched those in mine. I want to make sure one final time.

"Are you sure?"

She breathed her positive response in my ear. Getting her off my lap "as you wish my woman." I stood and kissed her again, this time savouring the feel of her lips and tongue slowly. I slowly moved onto her neck which she offered me willingly by lifting her chin. Her moans further fanned the flames of my desire to make love with her. We fell on the bed. Our clothes came off with inners as quickly as possible.

My lips trailed her neck, chest and belly button, where I lingered a little bit, and moved onto her sun never shone territory. I admit it is also new to me but my tongue is guided by her moans and it pushed her to the edge. The taste of her essence increased my thirst for her and my heart yearned for more. Once again but with a little confidence and help from her moans she fell into bliss due to my tongue on her. She pulled me up and kissed me showing that she has no qualms of tasting herself.

I am readying myself to be inside her, "Wait."

"What is it woman?"

"There is something I need to do."

She rolled me over and kissed me and slowly moved southwards. I was both shocked and happy about what to come (pun intended).

When she was done, I was left panting.

My desire for her now can't be controlled. So, I rolled her over hurriedly, which made her giggle. I paused for a moment to savour the image of her body on the bed. Her body invited jealousy from heavenly goddesses. I still cannot believe myself that this beauty loved me. I wanted to make her mine. Suddenly, I remembered about the ring and it was my turn to say "wait".

She propped herself up with her hands and "what?"

It is really difficult to leave her side but it has to be done. I left her side and quickly searched my coat pockets and took out the ring. I knelt before her and "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

"I decided to marry you when I confessed you about my love you doofus. Now hurry up and make love to me."

"As you wish my lady and happy birthday" I said as I placed the ring on her finger. She thanked me with a searing kiss and welcomed me into her lovingly. I got no words to describe the feeling of being inside her. We found our bliss together again and again. Later we fell asleep on her bed me spooning her and without bothering to coverup. From then we celebrated our next birthdays in the similar manner.

The next morning, we cleaned ourselves before the arrival of her sister. She bid me good bye with a kiss. We celebrated her birthday among her parents, friends and in-laws. And once again I proposed her in front of our parents. Everyone was happy, though my parents knew about it they still congratulated me and their future daughter-in-law.

On a fine day we were engaged and married as quickly as possible. The marriage was a full blast with the attendance of family and friends. The first night was a new experience like every other time we made love. For honeymoon we went to Goa.

When we came back, I started my hunt for suitable place to move with my wife. By the grace of God, I found perfect place to move in. After talking with my parents and my woman we bought the house and were ready to move in. My mother fell in love with the interior design and back side of the house. My woman adored the kitchen design.

The house turned to be our lucky charm. My mom got promotion in her job and one of our major loans cleared quickly and my boss made team leader to my group. Everyone praised themselves including me for the choice of house. We all are happy, until one night.

It happened on our marriage anniversary night. After sweet and long love making, we both were exhausted and fell asleep. I don't know the time, my wife woke up suddenly with a scream while clutching her neck. I quickly turned on the light and my wife hugged me while crying. After much coaxing, she revealed that in her dream a ghost strangled her and ordered her to take her family and leave the house. I consoled her and she fell into sleep in my arms and I almost missed the finger marks on her neck. I was wide awake after noticing them fade away.

I pondered over what my wife said, should we really take that serious and leave the house or should I chalk it up to my hallucination? I didn't get any proper answer as I fell asleep once again. The last image leaving my brain was the finger marks on my wife's neck.

When we consulted my parents, my father joked about it and tried to squash it but my mother after seeing my expression at my father's comment she soothingly told my wife "if there is any sadness in our real life, they turn into ghosts in our dreams." And my wife explained us that she is sad that didn't properly find the minor fault in her new construction project which later turned into huge issue, which was peacefully resolved later and worried about me as I am working recklessly to finish a project before deadline. We then closed the argument there and moved on but I didn't.

A few weeks after the nightmare were normal and no more dream warnings and thankfully no finger marks either. I thought it was over. BUT NO.

It happened again but this time my mother was the victim. I came to know about when I saw after I came home from office, she was watering the plants in the garden backside with her pants rolled up. The finger marks are on her legs. When I confronted her, she told me about her dream.

"The ghost dragged me out of the bed in my dream and threw me onto the floor gave me a warning, telling me to take my family and leave the house. She warned me "if you do not leave the house ASAP, my next target will be your son and I will not spare him. This is my challenge to your son. Let me see how he survives against me."".

"I tried to tell you but I couldn't bring it to you" my mother said sadly. "We should tell others and we should leave."

"No, ma this our house we will not leave it. The one who is going to leave is that ghost. We will fight it and end it." I replied accepting the challenge of ghost. The ghost said I am her next target and so went I out to prepare for the meeting with the ghost after bathing.

That evening I went to a temple and told pandit about our situation. He thought about it for a while and went near the idol and brought few talismans and gave to me. He said that they are enchanted to keep any evil forces at bay and instructed me to make sure me and my family wear them on our wrists. He warned me that the talisman is only temporary solution, he would inform me when he finds the permanent solution for the problem. I quickly raced to my wife's office, after wearing the talisman on my wrist.

When I told whole scenario to my wife, she is as white as a paper sheet. She let me tie the talisman to her wrist. She bid me goodbye with a kiss, while wishing me luck and went inside her office to do her job. The house was normal and nothing happened when my father and mother wore their talismans on their wrists.

Later that night I willingly removed the talisman but clutched in my hand. Call me idiot. Still, instead of sleeping I waited for the arrival of the ghost and convinced my wife to sleep. I took a chair and placed at one corner of the so that if I sit the view may cover the entire room and the mirror facing me.

I never saw the hands closing around my neck in a choke hold, "I warned your bitch and your momma, you didn't listen and you prepared to fight me. How Dare you." she scream whispered in my ear. Her voice is not the one who want remember again. I struggled a bit. Tightening her hold. "you are going down today. I will kill all three of them one by one. Oh! Your dear wifey will be last one to die and I will definitely make her suffer." "THAT'S ENOUGH" and touched the ghost hands with the talisman. The scream had mostly made me go deaf and the slight between my hand and ghost hands blinded me temporarily.

My parents and wife are around me when came back to consciousness. I told my parents that it was a ploy to ruse the ghost so, I can hurt it. When I met the pandit at temple I clued him about my plan, so he gave me a little more powerfully warded talisman just enough to hurt it. "It will not be a lethal impact to the devil but enough to make it run for the hills. Be very careful and think twice before acting. All the best and may god be with you. Vijayeebhava (may you find the success in your fight)"

I was shell shocked when my wife decided to right cross me. "Idiot. Never again do such stupid things alone." Then she hugged me while crying. We moved to our beds respectively hoping everything will be fine. My wife apologized me with a kiss later.

After few days the house was back to normal without any dream meeting with the residential ghost. Our lives were back on the track. One month later we went to the same temple where I brought the talismans and took the blessings of God. I told him about the encounter and we asked the pandit for permanent solution. He told us to wait for few days and would inform us that when he finds the final solution for the ghost. He ordered us to never remove the talismans. We left the temple later.

We almost forgot about the ghost. On the night of my 29th birthday party I found my wife looking little tense. The alarms in my brain went off. I rushed to my wife. "Is it the ghost again?"

"No. just a little ache."

"Is it related to last night? If it is then, the fault is completely yours as you are irresistible last night." Trying to make her smile.

"Really." Arching her beautiful brown eyes. "But still, it is your fault for punishing my little innocent pussy."

"Your pussy is definitely not innocent. It blows the minds of people when they meet her. So, the punishment is justified."

"Jerk."

"But seriously, are you alright?"

"I am fine. I am just thinking about how will you react to my gift."

"Come on. You know about me right do I am not a baby who cries over gifts. Just be careful, okay."

"okay."

"Love you."

"Love you too. Go and meet your friends."

After every guest left, we four sat around dinner table for dinner. "My love, here is your surprise gift, once again happy birthday." She handed me small box. I slowly opened the box. I saw my wife sweating. So, I hurried. Inside I found a small device with two lines on display. I was confused for a moment and the lightening struck harder than ever. I swooped my woman in my arms and rotated while roaring "I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER" with excitement.

My parents congratulated us. My eyes are brimmed with tears. "I am going to be a father." My wife saw me little misty eyed and "look the big baby is crying over his birthday gift" said teasingly. We all laughed and celebrated a little. We later moved to our respective bedrooms. She set the pace of our love making that night. she showed me that night that she can be dominant when she wanted to be. My little minx was tired out and she fell asleep on me. My brain was restless, I was half terrified and half happy at the fact that I am going to be father. I vowed myself to be best for my child.

The next day we both are preparing to go to our respective offices. I was passing the kitchen when I heard my wife scream. I immediately rushed to get her. I found unconscious on floor. I panicked at first, later calmed myself and checked my wife, she is fine. She just passed out.

I informed both of our managers about her condition requested for a leave of two days. When she was awake, she reached out for me and hugged me. I was happy to be there. I convinced her to open up. She slowly revealed the incident. "I was preparing for my bath suddenly I saw the powder bottle raising in the air by itself and I screamed. Next I remember me waking beside you". While smoothing her hair "I don't know how to tackle that thing, but I'll make sure it pays the price for hurting you both". I kissed her forehead and told that I took permission for the leave of two days from our managers. She rewarded me with a hot kiss and moved away to take a bath and I followed her to help my new born desire.

I stayed awake most of the night that day and tried find a solution to our ghost problem, also about being a parent and precautions need to be taken. I saved the data I collected and closed the room windows and moved to bed. Just before going to sleep I saw her (the ghost). One second the place is empty next second, she in front of our bed. She just looked like a normal person, not like creepy ghosts usually shown in most of T.V shows or movies. The only difference a scar from her right temple to left cheek and she is very much pale. Her feet did not touch the ground.

12