Me - The Inconvenience Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm not so much of an inconvenience to my brother now, am I?
4.4k words
4.55
39.4k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my car into park and looked around the apartment complex. The place was kind of run down and falling apart. A couple guys were standing at the corner of the lot, smoking who knows what with their pants halfway down their legs. I climbed out and made sure to lock the door behind me.

Recently, I had turned 21. I celebrated it by going out to the gay bars with my close friends. We had shots, danced, and had fun. Honestly though, I was hoping to get some sort of action that night, but nothing happened. It wasn't that I was ugly or anything. I know I'm not, and I know I've got a damn nice body. I make sure of it. Maybe it just wasn't my night. I haven't really had a chance to go out since, but I've had the same boner bothering me ever since. Even walking past the smokers stirred my pants. I imagined being down on my knees between them with their cocks fucking my throat and their hands pulling my hair. I shook the thought as I walked by. They looked more like a hate crime waiting to happen than a rendezvous.

I walked up to Alex's place on the second floor and knocked a few times. I had agreed to babysit his 2 year old while he and his girlfriend went out for a date night. They'd been in a pretty rocky place the last time I checked. At one point, Alex had to spend a few nights back home with mom and dad because they were fighting so bad. I didn't keep up too much with their drama just because it wasn't my business. From what I gather though, there's some issues with finances and lifestyle choices or something like that. If you want my opinion though, I think they just don't like each other and got stuck together because she accidentally got pregnant. I'm guessing this date night was to try and help their relationship. More than anything, I felt bad for little Brayden.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Alex?" I heard Bri yell from the other side of the door. It was muffled, but I could at least make out her words. Then, Brayden started crying.

'Oh boy, here we go,' I thought to myself. I instantly regretted knocking on the door before listening in, and by then, it was too late. I heard something like glass breaking and began to become concerned.

"Will you just calm down for five fucking seconds? James is here," Alex snapped back at her.

"Oh, great! Your faggot ass brother is here!" Bri yelled, and Brayden's screaming got louder as she stomped inside the apartment. I wasn't exactly expecting that comment to be made loud and clear, but there we were.

A few moments passed, and then, I heard the doorknob jiggling. Alex opened the door, and the first thing I noticed about him was that he looked tired. He was dressed fairly nice. His button down was tucked into a nice pair of jeans. There were bags under his eyes though, and some scruff was left on his face. He managed to pull together a weak smile.

"Hi, James," he said, almost out of breath. Brayden's screaming was loud and cut through the air like a knife. It was awful to hear.

"Things are going well, I see," I commented, peering into the apartment. It was a mess. I'm so glad I'll never be anchored down to someone because of a baby. Alex stepped to the side, and I walked in. Bri was nowhere to be seen.

"Sorry, if you heard... anything," Alex said, trying to pick up a few things here and there but to no avail. Through the years, I've heard and seen much worse things. While it didn't feel good to hear Bri's comment, it wasn't going to get to me.

"I didn't hear anything. I wasn't really paying attention," I lied, and he knew I was lying.

I walked over to Brayden was still not having it and was creating a major headache for me. I squatted down and picked him up. He screamed in my ear a bit while I bounced him to try to get him to calm down. Eventually, he started to cry softer. Thank god. I couldn't deal with that all night long.

"Honestly, I don't know if we're still even gonna go out," Alex admitted, fumbling with his keys.

"It's fine. I can do whatever," I said as Brayden finally began to quiet down. I'm sure it wasn't too great watching his parents fight. They were only 24, so I imagine they weren't the best at this whole thing. Suddenly, Bri burst back into the room with a bag on her back and a baby bag in her hand.

"Give me him," she snapped at me as she took Brayden out of my arms. This clearly upset him, and he began to resume crying at the top of his lungs. I let out a sigh as she glared me down.

"Bri, what are you doing?" Alex asked, getting irritated.

"Takin Brayden and going to my mom's. I'm sick of your shit, Alex!" She yelled, matching her son's noise level.

"And I'm sick of yours!" He yelled back.

"Whatever! Fuck you and fuck your stupid date night," Bri screamed as she grabbed her keys and walked out the door. She slammed it on her way out, and we were left with nothing but silence. I listened as Brayden's screaming became quieter and quieter until it was altogether gone. Wow, that was awkward to witness.

"Sorry," Alex said. His face was red and his veins were prominent.

"It's fine," I replied, trying to reassure that I was okay. There went my evening plans. We stood in silence for a moment, and then, Alex pulled his shirt to untuck it and threw the keys to the table. He walked over to the couch and sat down with his face in his hands. I walked over and sat by him, not really sure of what to say.

"I'm so fucking tired of her, bro. She's such a fucking bitch," he finally blurted out.

"I see," I replied. He took a deep breath to try and calm himself down.

"Fuck. Do you want a drink? I need a drink," he said, rising from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

"Sure, I'll take one," I answered. He came back with two beers. It's not really my drink of choice, but hey, I figured now wasn't the best time to ask for vodka instead. I took the can and drank a bit. He, on the other hand, practically downed it. Before he could sit, or even say something else, he was going back for another.

"Is it like this all the time?" I asked tenderly, making sure to not hit the nerve too hard.

"All the fucking time! I can't win with her in anything. I try to be nice and take her out on a date, but even that blows up in my face!" He says between gulps.

"Damn. That's gotta be exhausting," I reply, taking another sip. The beer was gross.

"It is!" He said, drinking for a while.

"I honestly don't know what you see in her," I admitted. I was never really one to hold back my opinions to people.

"Ugh, that's a good fucking point. It's been so long since I've been able to look at her and like what I see," he said.

One thing I will mention about the whole situation though is that ever since he met her and had a kid, we've become a lot closer. Growing up, we'd always fight and junk, but after he started his own family and it became hard on him, seeing me and our parents became a relief. I'm not saying I'm glad that he's miserable; I'm just saying that there's somewhat of a silver lining to the whole situation.

"I remember what I used to see in her... When I first met her, she was so damn sexy. We met on a date from some stupid app and hit it off. We talked about life and the universe and even sex on the first date for hours. She had said she wanted to name her first kid after her late cousin. Then, we had the most amazing sex. I brought her to my place and we fucked like animals. Missionary. Doggy. Reverse Cowgirl. She sucked dick like a damn porn star, bro. We haven't done anything in months. And I don't have any time, let alone energy, to even jerk off anymore. Fuck, it's been rough," he monologued while periodically drinking his beer.

"Sounds like it at least started in a good place for you two," I commented. I wasn't a therapist. I didn't know the right thing to say.

"Yeah. Now she's just a cunt all the time," he mumbled.

"A raging cunt," I corrected, and I got him to crack a smile. He looked at me.

"A fucking raging cunt," he added on, and I smiled back. We both took some drinks and laughed about it.

"Ya know, I never really liked her anyway. And she clearly doesn't like me either," I said. We both knew I had heard her hateful comment, and that just confirmed it.

"It's not that she doesn't like you. She's just jealous," Alex explained, and I could hear him getting warm and fuzzy from his drink. I took another big gulp and cringed from the taste.

"Jealous? That seems fake," I said.

"She's jealous that you have a better ass than her," he said with a big laugh. I let out a laugh too.

"Oh whatever!" I replied.

"It's true! You're thick as fuck, bro!" He commented. I shook my head and waved him down.

"No! Stand up. Stand up!" He demanded.

"You're crazy," I said through my giggles but complied.

"Look at this! Of course she's jealous," he said, taking a handful of my right cheek. He shook it and stared for just a moment too long.

"Well thanks, Alex. I'm sure that's why she does what she does," I say, rolling my eyes and staying there for a moment longer. I notice his eyes don't leave.

"And you're a better fuck than her too," he said in a quiet tone. I heard him loud and clear though.

It had been 3 years since Alex fucked me. That was so long ago, but I remember every detail. It was probably the hottest thing I've ever been a part of. I remember how it felt to have my older brother deep inside of me. I knew he remembered too, but we never spoke about it. It was just too taboo. But that comment seemed to open the floodgates. I was aching for some good sex, and I now knew he was too. I stood there in silence.

"I think I'm gonna have another beer," he mumbled, getting up to walk back to the kitchen. I knew he was only a bit buzzed. He wasn't nearly drunk enough to make that kind of comment without effort.

As he passed me, I let everything go. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. Then, in one swift movement, I pulled him by the shirt to me and planted a passionate kiss right on his lips.

It took only a moment for him to process what was happening and to choose to reciprocate. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. There was a strong passion and lust being traded between our mouths. His breathing was heavy, and my heart was pounding as we stood there. I held onto him. He was still bigger than me, and his muscle was still there, though maybe not as prominent as it was 3 years ago. Nevertheless, it was nice.

Soon enough, I parted my lips to move things a step further, and he followed. My tongue wrestled with his, and I allowed my hand to travel up to the back of his head. I ran my fingers through his slightly overgrown hair as we made out. Feeling his body against mine drove me wild. I instantly had the boner I'd been holding onto for so long now.

Alex then bit my lower lip and pulled it out a bit. I gasped at how good it felt. All the while, his hands rubbed down my sides and reached around. He took both my ass cheeks into his hands and squeezed them. He pulled them up, then apart, then together. I couldn't help but moan. I could taste the beer on our breaths, but at this point I didn't even care.

Finally, we broke the hot kiss and looked into each other's eyes. There was a fire in his. It was lust and desire and passion all at once. He dove back into that kiss, wrapping his strong arms around my lower back. He walked forward, pushing me backwards. I let him lead me to wherever.

I opened my eyes as we broke our kiss to breathe for a moment to see we were in his bedroom. I felt his hands grab my face as he kissed me deeply again and then broke it. He looked intensely into my eyes.

"I love you, James," he said, but before I could respond, he placed his hands on my chest and shoved me down. I fell backwards into the bed, and bounced up and down. He was so dominant. I watched as he practically ripped his shirt open. His body was still a force to be reckoned with. His belt then flew off across the room.

He climbed onto the bed over me and kissed me again. I felt his body heat radiating onto me as he did. My dick was straining in the most uncomfortable position in my pants.

"Flip over," he ordered with such demand. I did as I was told, and before I knew it, I felt his fingers hook into my pants and underwear. He pulled them down, revealing my ass and legs to the cold air. It was a familiar, yet old feeling to have him back there. One that I welcomed back.

"Oh fuck yeah. James, you have an even better ass than the last time I fucked you," he commented with a sharp slap to my cheek. I felt the sting followed by a jiggle. I smiled and arched my back a bit more to show off.

"And what're you gonna do about it?" I asked.

Without answering, he dove face first into it. I felt his tongue hit my hole, followed by his hands pulling my cheeks apart to get a better angle. I let out a gasp, and I gripped the sheets. It felt heavenly.

His tongue was strong and agile. It moved against my hole swiftly and almost gracefully, if that was possible. I felt his tongue lick down to my taint and back to my hole slowly. He licked and flicked my hole with just as much passion as he kissed me with. His grip on my cheeks only made it hotter. Each circle that he made on my hole felt like ecstasy.

I swear he had to of been down there for at least 15 minutes rimming me. He managed to tongue fuck me too. I felt his whole head bobbing on my hole, and it felt amazing. I don't think I'd ever had any other guy eat me out that well. Clearly he had some pent up sexual tension he needed to release.

"Goddamn, Alex. You eat ass like a fucking pro," I moaned, squirming under his grip. "Oh, Alex. Oh, mmmmmm."

He pulled away to catch his breath and to also slap my ass again. It felt so good. I hadn't been used right in a long time. He went back down and bit my right cheek. It was followed by a kiss to the same spot. And then a kiss to my hole. And that was followed by 2 of his fingers slipping into my tight ass. I gasped and moaned.

He slowly slid those 2 fingers all the way into me and wiggles them around a bit. I whined as he did. Then, they began to slide out and then back in and out and then back in. His other hand spread my cheeks open to get a better view. I glanced back to see him biting his lip. He was ready to fuck me.

He began picking up the speed of his finger fucking until he was really putting some force into it. He was almost punching me as he slammed in and came out. It was really fucking hot though. I gripped the sheets hard and felt my hard on rubbing the sheets underneath me. I was whining like a bitch at that point for him.

"Oh yeah. Take it, bro. Take it like a little slut," he growled at me as he continued to use his entire arm to finger my lubed up asshole. I cried out even louder as I accidentally came. I didn't see it coming, honest. I felt the jets of cum shoot directly into his bed though. My cock and lower stomach was instantly wet and sticky. I guess he saw my balls contract because he let up on the fingering.

He then leaned down on top of me, and I felt his big dick press in between my cheeks. I don't even know when he pulled his pants off. It just kind of happened I guess. I turned my face to his and we kissed again. I felt that same strong tongue wrestling mine like it did with my hole.

"I already made you cum?" He whispered to me.

"Yeah, you're really good at that," I said back, breathlessly.

"You're not done cumming yet," he told me as he began to grind his hips on me. I breathed in sharply as I felt his monster rubbing against my hole for the first time in forever. I even felt those big balls against me as well. I felt high I was so horny. The body weight on top of mine was just what I needed. I couldn't get him inside of me quick enough.

"Please, fuck me, bro," I begged in a soft voice. I didn't need to see him to know he was smirking. The rubbing got a little rougher.

"Beg for it like you did then," he ordered. I knew exactly what he was talking about. The moment I finally gave in and begged him to fuck me instead of resisting.

"I love your fucking cock, Alex! It's so goddamn big and good. Fuck me like you mean it! Fuck your little slut of a brother! I love you, bro," I whined to him, recalling that exact moment. It was even sexier knowing we both retained the same memory because it was so hot.

"That's what I'm talking about I love you too, little bro," he said before lifting his hips and aiming. His head lined up with my hole, and I knew I needed to brace myself.

Within a single moment, I felt his thick head pop into my tight hole. A loud cry of pleasure left me at the same time a grunt left him. My hole was so tight on his head. My eyes shut tight as I tried to adjust. My boner never left though. After a second of taking in the pain and processing, he sank lower into me. Every millimeter of movement filled me up more than I'd been filled up in ages.

"I forgot how big you are," I whined to him.

"And I forgot how tight you are," he replied as he sank a bit deeper. I moaned as he became overcome with the sensation and just let the rest of it slide in. His balls pressed up against me, and his full body weight rested on me once more. I moaned long and loud about it.

"Alex," I moaned with my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"Jamesy," he responded. His hips buckled forward ever so slowly. I felt my walls being pushed open for his enormous member.

Most of the time, a top will start slow and then gradually pick up the pace, but Alex did not. He rested inside of me balls deep for a moment, and then he took off. He retreated almost all the way out of me before going right back in. He held himself up in a plank and let his hips do all the work. I felt his balls swing back and then slap my bare skin when he thrusted in. He repeated the same motion, and my hole adjusted to his girth every step of the way. Precum was already leaking out of me again.

"Oh god!" I moaned as he continued to do this method of almost going all the way out. I really felt the length of him. He sure did know how to use his manhood. He smoothly slid himself all the way in and then sat upright. His hard on pressed against my back wall even more as it strained upwards.

I craned my neck to look back at him. He was looking down at his cock inside my tight hole. He pushed my cheeks apart to get a better view of exactly how much of him was in me. A second later, he smacked it and smiled at the sight.

"Do I still take it better than the girls you've fucked?" I asked, knowing he'll remember that reference. He grinned and looked at me.

"The best. Better than Bri," he replied.

"Then give it to me," I said roughly and dropped my head back into the bed. He leaned back over me and began pounding my hole like there was no tomorrow. Clapping filled the room, and I'm sure the neighbors all around us could hear. They'd probably think he was making up with his girlfriend that he had just fought, but they'd be oh so wrong.

Just as fast as he was going, his dick pulled back too far and left my hole empty. I wasn't even able to get a word in before he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back. I don't know how it happened, but he picked me up and pinned me against the wall.

The impact against the wall knocked a nearby picture to the floor. I couldn't be bothered to take anything but his dick in. He was back inside me in no time and was fucking just as hard as before. I held onto his shoulders as he drilled me. Sweat was rolling down his forehead. I mean, he was putting out a lot of physical work. I was a constant stream of moans as he fucked me like a man should. I felt light as a feather is his embrace.

"Alex, you're gonna make me cum again," I warned, my words accented by his thrusts.

12