Me - the Unexpected Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe and his wife continue their vacation.
5.1k words
3.86
19k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Please read pt. 1 before reading this installment.

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to the living or deceased is unintentional.

"Gentlemen, please make sure to continue fucking my wife till morning. I don't want her to have any sleep. Feel free to cum in any of her holes you want."

Those had been my last instructions to the two bulls I had arranged for my wife. We had several days of the cruise left, but I had wanted make sure it started with a good fucking of my wife. The two bulls had picked up envelopes stuffed with money as they finally left at 6am. I knew I would require their services before the cruise was done.

Tammy lay by the pool, one of her two piece bikinis struggled to cover her voluptuous body. She was sleeping off the previous night, her sunglasses in place to shield her eyes from the Caribbean sun. I was reading a book in the lounge chair next to her. From time to time, a passing vacationer would size up my wife. Reaction varied from good to bad; some gave her the 'I'd fuck her good' look, to women clearly repulsed by her skimpy attire. As far I was concerned, it was none of their business. We were here to enjoy ourselves. Most couples were enjoying vacation sex as well, it's just that Tammy and I were taking things further.

I replayed in my mind how Tammy had introduced me to cuckery. I had a hard time getting used to it at first. We had gone on dates, and she had selected a man she slept with and made me watch. She did it again the following night. I enjoyed it, but felt guilty and ashamed; which is when I threatened her with divorce to make it stop. But the weeks and months that followed, I couldn't help and keep thinking about it. What did I like? What did I not like? So, when I arranged for this vacation getaway, I planned it so I felt comfortable opening her to my version of cuckery.

She loved it.

I chose the men now, which gave me a sense of control. But I wanted her to enjoy it, so my plans were centered around her pleasure. Knowing I would enjoy it more if she had a great experience, my plans were made accordingly.

We lounged around during the day, sitting by the pool and taking quick swims. Our tans were coming along fine. We ate a light breakfast, and later a light lunch by the pool. Around 4pm we retired to our suite, which the cleaning clue had straightened up and removed the cum stained sheets. I could only imagine what the maids thought when they gathered them up.

By 6pm, we started to get ready for dinner and our entertainment. Tonight's dinner was held in a smaller dining hall, and it was by reservation only. We cued up with a host of other couples; they ranged from the mid-20's up to the 50's. The board was decorated in a Mardi Gras theme. Across the top it read "Welcome to the Libertines". My wife asked what that meant, I told her she was about to find out.

When we were finally seated, we were at a table near the front. There were eight other couples with us, and we made a round of introductions. Appetizers were brought out, along with drinks. The lights dimmed and the show began. Mambo music played as one exotic dancer after another walked out. If you have ever seen the barely dressed women at Mardi Gras; imagine a line of them walking around the room shaking their bodies to the rhythm of the music. Tammy was staggered by the beautiful bodies of these women. The crowd was dazzled, to be so close to such primal sexuality had everyone abuzz.

The second round of dancers were the male dancers, equally scantily clad as their female counterparts. Six pack abs, and thong bottoms surrounded by feathered crowns and dance moves just as erotic as the women. One dancer, with ebony smooth skin, separated from the line and placed his leg on the table right next to Tammy, gyrating his loins in her face; the women at our table howled with approval. What these women didn't know was that he had been in our room taking turns fucking by wife till 6am.

Our table guests, men and women, patted her on the back. They had seen the lusty look the dancer and Tammy had given each other. Later, it would be repeated as the mulatto dancer shook his ass in her face. We were all surprised when she grabbed his hips and kissed him on each cheek. The women at our table congratulated her for 'getting some'.

Once the show had finished, our dinner was served. The main dish was a choice between Jamaican Jerk Chicken or Jerk Pork. An MC took the stage and gave us instructions; The last person to touch their pointing finger to their nose went first. They were to lift the dinner plate and read the question on the card. Every person would do the same in a clockwise order. As it turned out, I was the last. So I moved my plate and read aloud: "When did you start swinging as a couple?"

Tammy was agog. She now had an idea of what "Libertine" meant. Tammy was supposed to answer, she was to my left. She blushed, and covered face with hands. A couple wives encouraged her, sensing this was her first time. "It's okay, everyone here is open minded" a blond across the table said.

Tammy quickly described how she had cucked me, and then our quiet period, before coming to this cruise. She didn't mention our previous night. Around the table each couple related their experiences. It was delightful to hear such different stories. It also made it easier looking at each other without shame or regret. The game continued until everyone had taken their turn. I have to admit, it made for the best dinner conversation Tammy and I had ever had.

The last question was; 'point to the couple you are most interested in'. I whispered to Tammy, "Choose wisely" with a wink. Many of the couples had picked another couple by the time Tammy pointed to the blond who had spoken to her. As it turned out, they were pointing to us as well. Dinner finished, and before people went to their entanglement (I'm looking at you Jada), the MC encouraged the attendees to mingle with couples not at their tables. For an hour, people drank and talked, introducing themselves. Some made arrangements for later in the vacation.

*****************

When it was time, Tammy took the blond wife by the hand as we leisurely made our way back to our suite. The couple walked in and smiled at our room. They're names were Mark and Betty. As it turned out, Betty loved sleeping with women, and Mark loved watching her dalliances.

Betty started by kissing Tammy, and slowly undressing her. Tammy felt a little awkward at first, but soon enough relaxed as Betty started kissing her body. Mark and I watched, our rods warming up. Tammy had disrobed Betty, as Mark turned to me, asking me "how does your wife like to be fucked?"

"Hard and fast, but try to make it last," I said. "What about Betty, besides women, what else does she like?"

"She has a thing for bukkake, and she likes pain," he answered.

The Girls

We watched as Betty laid Tammy back, and kissed from her lips down her body, detouring to fondle her breasts. Her hands roamed and caressed Tammy, who was exhaling luxuriously. She continued her exploration by rubbing her breasts on Tammy's smooth skin. When Tammy moaned, Betty cupped her mound and started rubbing the outside in gentle swirls. Her lips opened up, her slice glistened with her moisture. Betty bent over and took a whiff, "Mmm, nice and wet, just like I like my women".

"Please lick me," Tammy begged, itching for more stimulation.

"Be patient," Betty said, "all in good time."

She continued teasing Tammy, rubbing her, kissing her as Tammy moved her body, gyrating towards Betty, essentially begging for her attention. This continued until Tammy was so aroused, she said "Please, fuck me! I need you to make me cum!"

Betty paused, and looked at us, smiled wickedly and dove into my wife's pussy. She was clearly experienced with women because in no time Tammy was rolling her body in sensual pleasure, squeaking out "oh gawd" and "yes" followed by "I didn't know...". Once Betty had made Tammy orgasm several times, she rose up and kissed Tammy. "I'm going to fuck your face now. Use your tongue and lips to please me. Okay lover?"

She hovered her pussy above Tammy's waiting lips, and when she reached to lick her, pulled away slightly. Teasing Tammy, and making her go after her pussy, making sure Tammy wanted it. Tammy grabbed her hips and brought her slice down onto her expectant lips and did her best to give Betty cunnilingus. Betty helped her by rubbing her lips on her face, swirling it around, getting her wetness all over Tammy's face. This continued until Tammy gave Betty her first orgasm of the night. When she came, Tammy licked up all her wetness, loving her introduction to lesbian sex.

"Scissor or sixty nine?" Betty asked Tammy. Tammy looked at me, and was surprised to see both Mark and I had dropped our pants as we watched. I had his sexy beast in my hand, and he had mine in his. We weren't jacking each other off; we were just squeezing our meat keeping them primed for the coming wife swap.

"Scissors," I said, reading her mind. I had a fixation about it from watching lesbian porn.

They shifted their bodies to the proper position. Both ladies were nice and wet from their saliva but also from the lusting pupusas. Betty took the lead, and started swirling her hips into Tammy. It wasn't long before Tammy had the rhythm, and joined Betty in a mutual vulva masturbation. With the minutes ticking by, they each would climax several times. Sometimes separately, and other times together.

I kept squeezing Mark's dick, and he reciprocated. "I can't wait to fuck your wife!" I said.

"Same here, I love those curves of your wife," he replied.

Both girls were grinding their lips into each other, building to what appeared to be a crescendo. They reminded me of squirrels chasing each other around a tree. They must have hit the magic combination because both of them erupted into a squirting mess.

" Oh gawd yes!" howled Tammy. "Fucking A!" screamed Betty.

Mark and I practically dived onto the other's wife, licking up our own wife's wet mess. The girls squealed with delight as their pussy's were eaten so shortly after cumming.

Mark make's Tammy his Toy

Once the girls were done, they drank water and hugged and kissed each other. Their wanton lust lingering, they held hands as we approached the other man's wife. We split the king size bed with Tammy and Mark on the right, and Betty and me taking the left.

Mark had learned the trick to making it last was to change positions when he was approaching his climax. Tammy laid down, and opened her legs as Mark teased her with his sizable phallus. Both ladies were good and wet, so entering her wasn't a problem. He kissed her on the lips and nipples as he ground his unit into her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and talked to him as he repeatedly thrust into her box.

"Hi Mark, I'm so glad Joe picked this trip...I'm going enjoy you fucking me. Is my pussy nice and wet? I hope you cum inside me, I love feeling a stranger's spunk fill me up." Tammy did love her dirty talk.

Mark smiled at her pillow talk, "Keep talking dirty," he said as he kept ramming into her. His thrusts were strong and well aimed, his ball sack tapping her anus. The clapping of his waist into her loins was a welcome treat to my ears.

"Oh, I hope I get to lick my wetness off your cock after you shoot inside of me. I'm going to try to deepthroat you. Would you like that Mark?" she continued.

Mark was nearing his climax, she turned her slightly to give her the male version of scissoring her. She was on her side and had her left leg in the air, which Mark was kissing as he continued injecting her with his thick syringe. Tammy used the opening to rub her clit, and was orgasming again in short order. Mark was doing a spectacular job of fucking her hard, yet making it last. They rotated again before Mark spilled his milk.

He had Tammy put a pillow under her chest, so he could lay down next to her, and pump her from behind. His right arm was in the space created by the pillow, so now he could grope both of her breasts from behind. He alternated between massaging her lady pillows and tweaking and pinching her nipples. Tammy cried out in painful pleasure, squirting his legs with her woman's water.

The best part for both of them was that his tip pounding her from behind was rubbing her ridged g-spot. They had been going at it for a good while, and she had orgasmed several times, so he decided to fill her up.

His thrust started coming faster, his waist clapping into her but cheeks. His arms held her torso and used it as leverage to rail Tammy's pussy like a locomotive. Tammy encouraged him to spill his seed.

"Give me all of your milk, fill me up. I'll have Joe clean me up. Drop your load in me...pleease!" She begged. She wasn't disappointed.

Joe rampage's Betty's body

Joe took Mark's advice as he took her right next to Mark claiming Tammy. He had her kneel on the bed and used a bathrobe fuzzy belt to tie her hands behind her back. Joe started slapping her pronounced breasts with down and up swings.

"Gawd yes!" Betty cried out; Mark watched as he screwed Tammy. Joe kept slapping her motherly bags, but at random intervals. He didn't want her getting used to a rhythm, this way she couldn't anticipate the next jab of sweet pain. He would also pinch her nipples and pull them out as far as he could between some of the slaps.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Mark told you my secret, didn't he?" she laughed with pleasure.

"Okay, fuck me! You got me nice and hot, beat up my pussy!" she begged.

Joe untied her, and had her bend over into doggy style. She willingly and happily obliged, her ass up welcoming his lust engorged hammer. Grabbing and wrapping her blond locks with his left hand, he tugged her hair to get a sense of her pain level. She pushed away from him to increase the pain and pleasure. After inserting in her tingling cunt, he used his right hand to slap her alabaster white backside. The clap reverberated through the room.

"Oh yes! More, slap me harder!" Joe knew she was into it and had gauged her pain tolerance. He started fucking her with relish, combining pulling and tugging her hair with random slaps against her pale flesh. Soon enough, her right cheek was an inflamed red. He pounded her pussy from behind, his waist punishing her lower lips.

He switched to grabbing her hair with his right hand, so he could even out the red on her bottom. Between the hair pulling and swats to her derriere, Betty came several times, calling out "Hurt me, hurt me more" in a gasping voice.

Before he proceeded, Joe asked "Where do you want my cum deposit?"

"Shoot into my mouth! Give me your grease!"

When he was ready, Joe squeezed his cock and pulled out to aim it at her face. She opened up wide as his spunk made the leap across the open space and collided with her tonsils. Joe had one more trick up his sleeve.

"Don't swallow yet, I'm going to give you more." He leaned over to Tammy, and licked her Mark filled pussy clean, sucking out all his jizzum. He brought it over, and as she held her mouth eagerly open, letting it drip into her mouth. Tammy watched with fevered eyes.

She crawled over, and kissed Betty. Betty shared some of the semen with her, and they continued kissing and licking the stray droplets. Mark and Joe, smiled and shook hands. The ladies finished their bukakke milk shake, and looked up.

"What's next?" Betty asked, as Tammy smiled.

"I kept Tammy up all last night, so I suggest we go to sleep. We can brainstorm in the morning if you like." Joe said.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to cuddle with Tammy," Mark asked, Betty nodded. The king size bed could hold the two couples, if they stayed in pairs. Tammy slept draped on Mark's chest, While Joe and Betty spooned facing Mark and Tammy.

*****************

Next morning, the two couples showered with opposite spouses. After they were done, Mark Betty and went to their room to change, both couples agreeing to meet up for brunch. They were at their first port of call, and went into town, in this case Ocho Rios in Jamaica. The two couples walked into town together, recognizing several couples from the dinner and show the previous night. Once they agreed on a restaurant, they picked a booth in the back, each spouse with their married partner.

"So when did you start swinging/wife swapping?" Mark asked Joe and Tammy.

Tammy, told the story of how she had cucked Joe, and after two flings with two different nights; Joe had put a stop to it...until he brought her on this trip. She then went on to relay how Joe had prepared and had her fucked by the two dancers that had showered her with attention at dinner, raising Mark and Betty's keen interest. Tammy ended with telling them how Joe had told the two men to keep fucking her all night and welcomed her return to kink.

Betty and Mark were silent, then they started laughing in sheer delight. Betty asked incredulously,

"So you two are new to kink? You had me fooled, I thought you were both old hat to the life style.!"

Mark was smiling with admiration, and couldn't stop looking at Joe. Joe took the chance to ask how and why they had started swinging.

Betty began, "It's almost a rite of passage for girls to have a lesbian experience in college, that's how I began. Then, at a frat party, the girl I was experiencing sex with, had an unexpected visit from her boyfriend. We ended up in a threesome. So I had those from time to time in college. When I met and fell in love with Mark, I went back to normal married sex. But I was itching and that's when I asked Mark if he had ever had a threesome."

Mark took up the tale from there, "I admitted I had. A friend of mine in college was dating a girl that wanted a threesome, but specifically wanted to be spit-roasted. So we did. Once we did, she really enjoyed it and I took part with them several times during college. When Betty approached me about it, it was music to my ears. And here we are. We've been swinging for about 7 years now."

The couples continued talking, and both Joe and Tammy found them to be regular folks, aside from the kink factor. They were really hitting it off as couples and enjoyed their company beyond just the sex. After brunch, they walked through the market, and looked at the trinkets and curios. They made their way back to the ship and planned to meet for dinner. Both couples retired to their rooms to change into bathing suits and met at the pool to lounge around and relax.

Tammy and Betty laid out side by side on the lounge chairs, getting sun and tanning. This time Tammy had a one piece. Betty stripped nude and asked Tammy to apply some suntan lotion on her.

"Wait, you can't do that...can you?" Tammy asked with curiosity.

"Oh yes, this cruise has a closed pool for just this reason. See? No kids, adults only. It's not openly stated on their website, but you'll notice none of the staff will bother us."

Tammy promptly dropped her bathing suit as well. She grabbed the lotion and started feeling up Betty, using the sun tan lotion as an excuse. Mark pointed to the women from the pool, Joe looked up with curious wonder.

"That's a thing here?" smiling.

"Yessir. Welcome to the swinging lifestyle."

Mark and Joe drank their pina coladas and talked about sports, business or anything else that came to mind. The women gossiped and talked about the sex so far, and tittered at the highlights. Before going back to their rooms, they discussed dinner and plans for the night.

"Well, the same dining area is for the swingers on the cruise. There is no show tonight, but we can meet other couples, switch it up and find others to swap, or we can keep sleeping with each other." Mark informed them.

Tammy looked at Joe, "let's eat there and at least talk to other couples. I still want Mark to fuck me, and I'm sure you like Betty. Let's just see how it goes." They all nodded and planned to meet outside the dining hall at 6:30. Joe made a quick text, and walked Tammy back to the suite.

12