Me Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

Matt outlined his plan and Karen agreed to go along with it.

******

The first plane to Manchester, where Roger had left his car, was on Saturday. Both Roger and Jenny were on it. Roger had bought the tickets on his personal credit card— neither his nor Jenny's debit cards were working. Jenny's eyes were red from all the crying she'd done over the past three days. She sat in her seat, wringing her hands. Roger looked at her.

"I don't know what you're so worried about? I keep telling you, Matt is a good bloke and he loves you. Karen is the one we've both got to worry about. She'll want revenge and she may be in a position to get it. What we need to know is, do they just suspect or do they have evidence?"

Jenny started to cry again.

"Matt wouldn't do this if he wasn't certain," she said. "I think you can take it that he has evidence."

She was absolutely right and they'd provided the last piece during their last fuck session on Tuesday, while Matt and Karen had been admiring the Alhambra Palace. Even as Jenny was placing the towels on the bed, to prevent any damp patches, she was being observed. Neither she nor Roger took any notice of the fact that Matt's laptop was left open on the dressing table. The occasional flashing of the hard drive LED also went unnoticed. His motion activated camera, mounted above the screen, displayed no indication that it was active. Up to that point Matt could only show that they'd booked into a hotel together, but that Tuesday they provided the last shred of evidence he needed.

"I pray to god that you're wrong," Roger said. "You only have a marriage to lose. I can lose everything."

"But I don't want to lose my marriage."

"It's better than losing your marriage and the career that you've trained over seven years for. You still don't get it do you?" Roger said. "You're still my patient. The BMA rules say that I can make a patient out of a mistress, but I can't make a mistress out of my patient. If Karen reports me I'll be struck off."

They said nothing more during the rest of the flight. Jenny was still sobbing when she got off the plane in Manchester. She was still in a state when they reached her front door. Roger carried her bags to the door and waited as she found her keys. When the key didn't fit the tears started again. Roger tried but he couldn't open the door either. He went to her car to operate the remote garage door. The remote wasn't there, but he found a card on her drivers seat. He passed the card to Jenny. She opened the card and froze. After a few minutes she let the card drop. Roger picked it up. The front read, "Good luck in your new home."

Inside, Matt had written, "Try Roger, I believe he has plenty of room."

Roger just looked at it and said, "Oh my god, Matt, what have you done?"

He put his arm around Jenny and led her back to his car, then went back for her cases. He drove to his house and he took her inside. He sat Jenny down and went to the kitchen to make them both a cup of coffee. He was just looking for the biscuits when he heard the scream. He rushed back to the lounge to find Jenny standing by the fire place, with a piece of paper in her hand. That was when he saw the other envelope on the mantle shelf. This one was addressed to him. His envelope contained notification of divorce proceedings. He guessed that Jenny had found the same thing. She was still standing there, motionless, staring at the paper. Roger could see that she was in shock. He took her up to the spare room and put her to bed and then he phoned Matt.

Roger was surprised when Matt answered the phone.

"What the hell are you playing at? Have you any idea what you're doing to her?" Roger asked.

"I think the problem is what you have been doing to her," Matt said.

"Come on, Matt, this isn't like you. The girl loves you. She gave me the elbow before you left. She's done nothing but cry since you left and now I'm going to have to sedate her. What's wrong with you? You're acting like me."

"Well, maybe if I'd acted like you before, she wouldn't have strayed. I can just hear it now. Come on, Jenny, it's just a bit of fun. Even if old Matt does find out, he'll take you back. That's the sort of bloke he is."

"Oh god, have you been bugging us?"

"Oh no, Roger, much worse than that. I've got a video of your fat arse, bobbing up and down as you lay between my wife's legs. Then of her, your patient, bouncing up and down on your dick. Strangely enough, she had to finish herself off with her fingers. She never had to do that with me."

"What do you want, Matt? I'll give you anything you want. If I haven't got it, I'll get it from Mum and Dad."

Roger couldn't get over how cool Matt seemed. He'd expected him to rant and rave, maybe even come round and give him a good thrashing. Instead he was deadly calm.

"What do I want? Now let me see. I think--yes, that's it. What I want is my wife returned to me in the same condition as she was before you took her to your bed. Pure, having known only me since the day that we wed. That's what I want. Can you give me that, Roger?"

"You know damn well I can't."

"That's what I thought, which is why I've already given Karen a DVD of the whole performance. I didn't ask her what she wanted it for, but I think I can guess."

"So I'm screwed?"

"From what I saw on the video, Roger, you were indeed royally screwed. It's a pity it had to be MY wife doing the screwing."

"Okay, so I'm screwed, I guess I had it coming. I've got to deal with that. What about Jenny? That girl is devastated. She hasn't spoken since she found the divorce papers."

"What about Jenny?" Matt said. "She wanted her Me Time. Now she's got it, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year."

"Damn it all, Matt, she loves you. She's breaking her heart. She needs help. How can you calmly say, 'what about Jenny'? She's your wife."

"What a pity you've only just remembered that, Roger. As for being calm, I'm not calm. I'm numb. That's what it does to you, Roger. Waiting at home twice a week, hoping every night she's going to tell you she's sorry, that she made a big mistake, that it's all over and will never happen again. Every night, when that apology doesn't come, a little bit more dies. When almost a year has gone by, there's nothing left to hurt. That's where I'm at now, Roger. I'm comfortably numb."

"You've known for almost a year?"

"Oh yes, Roger, almost from day one."

"And you said nothing all that time? God, you're a piece of work."

"And what would it have achieved, to say something? To make her come back to me because she was found out?"

"She never left you, man. It was just me, not letting go, telling her all the things that you should have told her."

"Here's what I suggest, Roger. If you really think she needs help then, while you can still practise, you see that she gets it. If it costs money, then so be it. It'll come out of the divorce settlement anyway."

"So, I can't persuade you to call off the divorce? For god's sake, man, she loves you."

"Roger, she'll need a change of clothes. Everything is in her car, but you didn't take it. I'm going to call a cab and ask them to wait outside your house. I'll drive Jenny's car round to your house and drop the keys through the door, then leave in the taxi. Please don't come out, and above all do not let Jenny come out."

Matt hung up the phone. Roger had never known him like this. He had always been able to talk Matt round, but this, this was a whole new ball game and he didn't know the rules. Ten minutes later a cab pulled up outside Rogers house, quickly followed by Jenny's car. Matt got out of Jenny's car, and as he did, Roger heard a noise from upstairs. Jenny ran and almost fell down the stairs.

"Matt, Matt, I love you," she screamed. "Matt, talk to me, please."

Roger stood in front of the door and the car keys fell to the floor.

"Matt, talk to me, please. Oh, please, p-l-e-a-s-e," she cried, the tears streaming down her face.

Then for the first time she turned on Roger.

"Bastard," she screamed. "You bastard, you said this wouldn't happen. Just a bit of fun, you said. Matt will never know, you said. Matt will be fine, you said. Well, he does know, and he's not fine, and it's not bloody funny. I could kill you, you bastard." She was swinging her fists wildly at Roger, who managed to dodge most of the blows. He held her until she stopped struggling. She sobbed on his shoulder before he took her back to her bedroom.

Matt's taxi dropped him off in his own driveway. He walked through the door and was met by Karen, who kissed him on the cheek.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Not good," said Matt. "It sounded like Jenny was in a state, but Roger did keep her inside."

"You have to remember that you never made this problem. They created it by jumping into bed together."

"Roger seems very worried about what you're going to do."

"He's quite right to worry," Karen said. "He knew what he was doing and the risks involved."

Matt liked to read in bed and the spy novel was his favourite genre. He sat up in bed, following the exploits of John Le Carre's latest hero, when there was a knock on his bedroom door. Karen put her head around the door, saw Matt sitting bare chested in the bed, and walked into the room. It was almost one in the morning.

"I see you can't sleep alone either, Matt."

"I don't know if that's the reason, but no, I haven't slept well since we left Spain."

Karen sat down on the bed. She was wearing a light robe over a full length satin nightie.

"I know what my problem is. I'm missing Roger, the bastard. I don't want him back, but right now I can't get used to sleeping without him."

Matt edged his way over to one side of the bed. He pulled back the covers on the other side of the bed and patted the mattress to indicate that Karen was welcome to join him. Karen took off the robe and got into the bed alongside Matt. She edged over to him and put her head on his shoulder. Matt continued to read. Karen put a hand on his chest. Slowly she moved it down to his stomach. When it reached his hips it became obvious to her that Matt was naked. She sat up and started to fidget around. Matt asked what was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong," she said. "I just realised that I'm very overdressed."

She gripped the nightie on both sides and lifted it off over her head. She returned to her previous position and Matt couldn't help but notice her magnificent breasts. He lifted his arm and wrapped it around Karen's shoulders. Her hand slipped down and found Matt's rapidly swelling dick. Matt reached across and pulled her to him so that she leaned across him with her back against his chest. His hand moved down her arm, then up her side. She lifted her arm giving him access to her ample breast. He started squeezing, gently moving his thumb down towards the nipple. Karen started to give up small moans. Matt threw the covers off and, pushing Karen forward, swung his leg over her back. Sitting between his legs she leaned back against Matt's chest. He brought his hands up under her arms and squeezed her breasts. He started rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. The whole of her pussy started to throb. She pushed her back into Matt's chest as she tried to lift her hips. She needed Matt to touch her pussy but he kept his hands where they were, squeezing her breasts and rolling her nipples. The throbbing increased and Matt started to move his hands down the sides of her body. As he reached her hips they tried to come up to meet him and once more she pushed back into his chest. Her hands were on his thighs. She thought his hands would continue down to her pussy but instead he started to move his hands back up to her breasts.

"Oh, god," she cried as she brought her own hands up to her pussy. She pushed herself back into Matt's chest. She rubbed at her pussy lips before moving one finger along the length of her slit, gently entering her own pussy. The whole of the inside of her pussy began to throb and she knew she couldn't stop now. Matt's hands were moving from her breasts, down to her hips and round her waist to her back then back up to rub her nipples. Each time her back smashed into Matt's chest her bottom moved further down the bed. Her knees were bent and fell wide open as she thrust her two middle fingers into her dripping pussy. Her breathing was getting rapid and she let out moan after moan. Her body started to spasm. Her head swung from side to side and she slipped further down the bed. Her heels dug into the mattress and her hips lifted off the bed. She screamed as she completely lost control of her body. Her hand stopped jerking in and out of her pussy, but her body continued to spasm.

Matt watched as she slowly regained control. He pushed her forward and swung his leg back so that he was alongside her. He gently laid her back onto the pillows and slipped down the bed to lie alongside her. He leaned over and kissed her before moving down to take one of her nipples into his mouth. He used one hand to tease the other breast as he moved his free hand down to stroke her labia. Her hips started to rise once more and Matt moved his head down to her stomach. He kissed his way down to her pussy and licked at her pussy lips. Her pussy cried out for his tongue. He reached her clitoris, his tongue swirled around it and her pussy pushed up onto his mouth. He gently sucked and pushed his tongue into her. Her hips came up and her hands came down onto Matt's head pushing him further into her cunt. Matt brought his hands round to her arse. He pulled her cheeks apart—the crack was already wet from her juices. Matt moved his finger around her anus and Karen started to cry out as her body jerked, a second orgasm, as powerful as the first, sweeping through her body.

As her body continued to convulse, Matt lay down beside Karen and waited for her to stop shaking. He put one arm out and pulled her to him. Her large breasts pressed into his side as he hugged her. She reached down to stroke Matt's erect cock. The feel of the soft skin and the hardness of his member excited her. She swung one leg over him, then pushed herself up until she sat astride him. Karen lifted her hips and eased Matt's dick into her. She leaned forward, putting a hand either side of his head and started to bounce up and down on his cock. Her ample breasts were swinging in front of his face. He moved his head forward to catch one of her breasts in his mouth. He ran his tongue around her areola and chewed lightly on her nipple. Karen started to tilt her pelvis forward as her hips came down, rubbing her clitoris against his pelvis as she did so.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm coming again," she cried.

"Oh Karen, that's so good. So good. Here I come."

Spurt after spurt of hot semen shot into Karen's cervix.

"Argh, argh, aeeeeeeee," she screamed as once more the convulsions started and her body shook uncontrollably.

Matt reached up and pulled her down to him. Wrapping his arms around her he hugged her till her body stopped shaking. Karen was in a state of exhaustion and she was wet with perspiration. She looked down at Matt.

"Was that what you did for Jenny?" she asked.

"Most of the time, yes," Matt replied.

"Good god, what did she ever see in Roger?"

They lay together as Matt's member slowly softened inside her. He could see that Karen was starting to fall asleep on him.

"Come on," he said. "Lets have a quick shower then go back to sleep in your bed."

He got up and guided her towards his bathroom. As he closed the door on her he turned back and pulled the wet sheets from the bed. Karen knew he had joined her in the shower by the feeling in her backside. She knew it had to be Matt's cock, ready for action again. She turned and took hold of his rigid member. .

"Matt, dearest, this big boy may be ready for more, but I really do need to get some sleep."

It was three thirty before they walked naked to the guest room and climbed into bed. They lay in each others arms and Karen soon drifted off to sleep. As Matt lay there he slowly realised that he didn't feel any emotional involvement with Karen. In fact he didn't feel anything at all. Following such a lovemaking session he would expect a feeling of euphoria to wash over him. It didn't happen. It wasn't that he didn't find Karen attractive—he had always fancied her. Sure she wasn't beautiful, like Jenny, but with her broad hips, large bosom and pretty face she exuded a certain warm sexiness. No, the problem wasn't with Karen. The problem lay with him. He just didn't feel any romantic attachment to her, the way he had with Jenny. In fact, as he thought about it, he couldn't think of anyone now for whom he had any emotional attachment.

They slept till just after ten. Karen was the first up and went off to find her robe, then made her way to the kitchen. By the time Matt came down she had the coffee made and the eggs and bacon well under way.

"You know what, Matt, I could really get used to this arrangement."

"I think we should stick to the plan, Karen. Besides, your mother will be expecting you."

"Yes, I know, but after last night I thought that maybe you might want me to stay."

"Karen, last night you clearly wanted sex, so I gave it to you. It was OK, I hope."

"Yes, it was fantastic, but is that all it was to you?"

"Don't make me answer that, Karen."

Karen looked disappointed, but accepted the situation.

"So, you want me to go to my mother's?"

"Yes, Karen, that will allow you to do what you need to do and put plenty of distance between you and Roger."

They were just loading her cases into Matt's car when Jenny's car pulled up. She got out of the car and rushed over to Matt before he had the chance to avoid her.

"Matt, please, I love you, please don't do this."

He looked at her. Her eyes were red and appeared sunken in her face. Her normally perfect chestnut hair was a mess. She looked as if she hadn't slept for days. Matt started to move towards the house.

"Don't do this, Jenny. You're only making things worse."

Karen grabbed Jenny's wrist and tried to hold her back.

"Let go of me, you bitch," Jenny yelled, and when Karen refused she fetched her a hefty slap. Karen released her grip on Jenny, who made her the focus of her fury.

"I bet you couldn't wait, could you? As soon as he left me you were into his bed. Well, have you fucked him yet?"

"As a matter of fact I have," Karen replied. "What I don't understand is why you bothered with Roger when you had a man like that at home."

Suddenly, Jenny realised that Matt wasn't there. Turning she made a dash for the front door which was still open. The first thing she saw was Matt with a phone to his ear.

"Yeah, OK. Quick as you can, then."

"That was Roger," he said. "He's coming to get you."

"I don't want to go with Roger. I want to stay with you, Matt. I love you. I've always loved you."

"Roger will be here within ten minutes. He'll drive you back to his place."

"I don't want Roger. I want you, Matt, you and only you. Roger means nothing to me. I love you, Matt. We can work this out."

"Why can't you leave him alone? Haven't you done enough damage?" Karen asked as she came in the door.

"Well, I'm certainly not leaving him for you," Jenny retorted.

"He doesn't want me, Jenny, and he doesn't want you either."

Jenny threw herself on the floor at Matt's feet. She threw her arms around his legs.

"Oh, Matt, please. I love you. Look, I'm begging you, please forgive me. We can get past this."

"Get up, Jenny," Matt said.

As she got up Roger arrived in a taxi. He walked in, through the open front door, just as Jenny was getting up. He walked up and put his hands on Jenny's shoulders.

"Go with Roger now, please Jenny," said Matt.

"No, I wont go. I know you still love me."

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers